Roosh V Forum
Summer Doldroms - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+---- Forum: Newbie Forum (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-4.html)
+---- Thread: Summer Doldroms (/thread-5539.html)

Pages: 1 2

Summer Doldroms - soup - 07-18-2011

So, this year has been crazy for me.. at least in the winter/spring

I banged more chicks than I did in the entirety of 2010.. had two threesomes.

And now summer has hit and it's the same shit that happens every summer.. nothing.

Being that I'm in NYC, I used to think it was because the power dynamic in the city shifts towards girls' favor in the summer because they get to show off more flesh and dumb guys oggle them etc.

But, now that I'm gaming better and did such a good job in the winter, I don't get why it stopped.

Especially after talking to my hot female friend.. she told me that girls are even more horny in the summer.

Thoughts please.

Summer Doldroms - el mechanico - 07-18-2011

Dr Who?

Summer Doldroms - Riker - 07-18-2011

huh?

Summer Doldroms - Roosh - 07-19-2011

Five people reported this as a troll post. I'm not sure if it is but the OP can do a better job asking what type of help he needs.

Summer Doldroms - Tuthmosis - 07-19-2011

Quote: (07-19-2011 12:27 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Five people reported this as a troll post. I'm not sure if it is but the OP can do a better job asking what type of help he needs.

I'm suspicious of the slew of one-post new members that have been starting new threads and then disappearing in the past few days. I'm not sure if we're dealing with DrWho, Indian Race Troll, or some new pest.

[Image: troll.gif]

Summer Doldroms - soup - 07-19-2011

Quote: (07-19-2011 01:47 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (07-19-2011 12:27 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I'm suspicious of the slew of one-post new members that have been starting new threads and then disappearing in the past few days. I'm not sure if we're dealing with DrWho, Indian Race Troll, or some new pest.

[Image: troll.gif]

I'm not a troll.. not sure why you think so. Just noticed this prob every year, and it's not just me. Really looking for help here..

Help on what? If girls are more horny in the summer?

Quote: (07-19-2011 05:12 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Help on what? If girls are more horny in the summer?

No. I don't understand why I've hit this brick wall. It made more sense in the last couple of years, but I've really put in effort this year. I've pulled some crazy shit that I never thought would happen, and I attribute this to all the knowledge I've taken in from studying game. Two threesomes, multiple girlfriends (at one time I was juggling four), and countless kiss closes..

In light of this, I'm really baffled why it's all come to a stop. Nobody else has experienced this??

Alright so you're experiencing a cold streak. Try this thread:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-4643.html

People think you're a troll because you're not being clear. Please proofread your questions in the future.

Quote: (07-19-2011 05:39 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

People think you're a troll because you're not being clear. Please proofread your questions in the future.

no this isn't random. it's like clockwork.

even worse is trying to square it with the gains i've made during this last winter.. more ridiculous.

possible things:
clothing is more important around here. So, in the summer, guys don't have as a many options as to what to wear.

i don't have physical/body stuff for summer? this doesn't make sense because i'm always hearing girls tell me how big my dick is etc. any physical betrayals? I have thin wrists, no broad shoulders, 5' 11".. ??

Summer Doldroms - soup - 07-20-2011

Quote: (07-19-2011 11:55 PM)soup Wrote:  

Quote: (07-19-2011 05:39 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

no this isn't random. it's like clockwork.

even worse is trying to square it with the gains i've made during this last winter.. more ridiculous.

possible things:
clothing is more important around here. So, in the summer, guys don't have as a many options as to what to wear.

i don't have physical/body stuff for summer? this doesn't make sense because i'm always hearing girls tell me how big my dick is etc. any physical betrayals? I have thin wrists, no broad shoulders, 5' 11".. ??

Ok- here's an attempt to articulate my question more clearly.

Has anyone experienced a dip in their gaming results during the summer? If so, do you know what was the cause? Did you find a solution? Thanks.

Summer Doldroms - el mechanico - 07-20-2011

Are you an outdoors person? I can't imagine why you would do good in the winter and cold in the summer unless you are very pale and have shitty summer clothes.
What happened to the girls you were seeing in the winter? Do they just blow you off when it gets warm out?

Quote: (07-20-2011 09:06 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Are you an outdoors person? I can't imagine why you would do good in the winter and cold in the summer unless you are very pale and have shitty summer clothes.
What happened to the girls you were seeing in the winter? Do they just blow you off when it gets warm out?

I stopped talking to them.. I got it in my head that I was going to not settle for anyone of them, and was going to go for higher quality or quantity. I think I saw them all as practice.

I am pale, but I dress well. I've got insecurity that I'm too skinny, but all my female friends disagree.

Maybe this is an NYC thing.. anyone else from around here notice this?

Summer Doldroms - el mechanico - 07-20-2011

Quote: (07-20-2011 09:27 AM)soup Wrote:  

I stopped talking to them.. I got it in my head that I was going to not settle for anyone of them, and was going to go for higher quality or quantity. I think I saw them all as practice.

I am pale, but I dress well. I've got insecurity that I'm too skinny, but all my female friends disagree.

Where in NYC? Its a big place.
You should get a tan, some cool shades for starters.
And skinny is not going to keep you from getting women but, your confidence will for sure.
Get a good summer look going and it will boost your confidence.

Summer Doldroms - Moma - 07-20-2011

Quote: (07-20-2011 09:27 AM)soup Wrote:  

I find the same thing in Toronto. My summer tail tails off significantly but come winter, I can sometimes open up three or four new leads for the bang in the same week.

Summers are short here so everyone wants to be out doing BBQ's, going for drives, smoking, drinking and all sorts of foolishness but they don't really want to get pounded.
Winter comes and they have nothing to do but fcuk. This is my experience in Toronto, it could be different in other cities however..

Summer Doldroms - Samseau - 07-20-2011

I'm here to report in boston, things die significantly in the summer as college is out and 100000 girls move out of the city. it is probably the same in NYC as there are a lot of colleges there.

there is also may be another factor of girls falling into relationships for the summer. they look for bf's during the spring and dump them in the fall.

roosh has also reported summer doldrums in his polish city he's at, and I've heard of multiple accounts of summer doldrums from other players as well. not sure why this dude is being reported as a troll.

perhaps people do not know what "doldrum" mean? I thought the first post was quite clear. he probably exxagerates his amount of bangs though.

Quote: (07-20-2011 10:42 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

I'm here to report in boston, things die significantly in the summer as college is out and 100000 girls move out of the city. it is probably the same in NYC as there are a lot of colleges there.

there is also may be another factor of girls falling into relationships for the summer. they look for bf's during the spring and dump them in the fall.

roosh has also reported summer doldrums in his polish city he's at, and I've heard of multiple accounts of summer doldrums from other players as well. not sure why this dude is being reported as a troll.

perhaps people do not know what "doldrum" mean? I thought the first post was quite clear. he probably exxagerates his amount of bangs though.

Not an exaggeration.. it's why I'm freaking out that things have come to dead stand-still. Really had the craziest winter...

Anyway, can anyone think of a way to deal with this that doesn't involve changing locations?

Summer Doldroms - CJ - 07-20-2011

If you've already had 2 threesomes, then you should be giving advice, not asking for it.

Quote: (07-20-2011 04:23 PM)CJ Wrote:  

If you've already had 2 threesomes, then you should be giving advice, not asking for it.

Please.. I'm not a troll.
Here's "advice" about the threesomes:

The threesomes where definitely ego boosting and awesome. The first was instigated by one of the girls (who was married). She was out with her friends drinking. I was just very direct with her. If a girl ever asks if you've been in a threesome, say yes.

In the second threesome, the girls came up to me at the bar as a pair. I knew that they wanted one.. after it was over, I asked one if she had ever hooked up with the other and she said "no."

In both situations, you have to lead. That's the key thing.. kind of like what he does in "the game." You kiss one, then the other in front of her and then make the both kiss.

Both of these started at hipstery "meat-market" venues where it's expected that people do a lot SNL and it's OK for girls to be pick up guys. So I just have my spot at the bar and I try to feel grounded and wait for some hot chick to come up next to me and order a drink.

The craziest thing about the 2nd threesome is that it boosted my inner/subconscious game so much that on that same Sunday, I went hope with some "free-spirited" type chick that I met at another club in lower manhattan.

Threesome is great also because there's a real community vibe, and it's not as stressful as 1 on 1 because there's no confusion about what's going down.

Those are the immediate things I can think of.. highly recommend every man try this at least ONCE in their life if you want to feel giant ego boost.

Anyway.. thinking back to this is making me more pissed off about summer. Maybe it is that college girls clear out for summer, but a lot of the girls that I was with this last winter were not in college. Again, any any advice for how to deal with this is greatly appreciated.

Summer Doldroms - Gmac - 07-20-2011

Sounds like it's all in your head. I'll tell you the same thing I've told a close friend of mine... the time of year doesn't change anything. Those are excuses, cop-outs. It's not like women are on cycles where they don't want to fuck, unless you know something about female psychology that no one else does? [Image: banana.gif] Work on your inner game.

Summer Doldroms - soup - 07-21-2011

Quote: (07-20-2011 06:13 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Sounds like it's all in your head. I'll tell you the same thing I've told a close friend of mine... the time of year doesn't change anything. Those are excuses, cop-outs. It's not like women are on cycles where they don't want to fuck, unless you know something about female psychology that no one else does? [Image: banana.gif] Work on your inner game.

I don't think I'm doing anything different from before..

Summer Doldroms - soup - 08-13-2011

Guys, it's been over a month since I last got laid by any of the girls that I find attractive. I'm angry and feeling kind of depressed that I can't connect with anyone. I'd like to think that I can get this handled, but I just can't figure-out what to do.

I don't know if it's an outer or inner game thing, but if anyone has felt this kind of desperation and has been able to quick-fix it, please let me know.

Thanks.

Summer Doldroms - Docter - 08-13-2011

Try poofier hats.

Summer Doldroms - AN87 - 08-14-2011

JUST READ THE " BANG " and you will understand what you are going through!!
P.S I dont work here.. and I am not promoting ROOSH's book!! but seriously give it a try !! and you will understand what to do and why its happening to you!!
the book opened me to life.. Now i know that even though i used to get quailty pussy this did not mean i was in the game.. after reading that book it fuckin helped me 5000% and booseted my game so much.. in other words " even if u already have game.. reading this book would do nothing but boost your game way higher than you thought"....

Cheers!

Summer Doldroms - Samseau - 08-15-2011

Quote: (08-13-2011 09:23 PM)soup Wrote:  

Guys, it's been over a month since I last got laid by any of the girls that I find attractive. I'm angry and feeling kind of depressed that I can't connect with anyone. I'd like to think that I can get this handled, but I just can't figure-out what to do.

I don't know if it's an outer or inner game thing, but if anyone has felt this kind of desperation and has been able to quick-fix it, please let me know.

Thanks.

I just got back from NYC this weekend. I banged a cutie the first night I went out, picked her up from FAT BABY in less than 45 min. We nearly fucked in Central Park (read: [Image: lol.gif]) before I weaseled my way into her place inside some incredibly beautiful apartment building right in central Manhattan. The chick was from Princeton!

Time for you to look around new venue's, and do some more day game, NYC is a player's paradise.

Don't despair. Tough times is the fire that hardens your iron.