Roosh V Forum
Shaved or not shaved, that is my question - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Shaved or not shaved, that is my question (/thread-5337.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Shaved or not shaved, that is my question - Lusty_Argonian - 07-05-2011

[Image: dodgy.gif] After giving this 10 minutes or 1 day sitting at work of thought I've come to the conclusion that I've missed the era of girls keeping their muff. I haven't been with a single woman that hasn't been trimmed in preparation for when we meet up and have sex.

I'm sure a lot of the older guys who have been huge playboys since the early 90s all the way to present day have some insight us youngster want to hear about.

What about the guys who have been to Japan and Korea, I'm sure the girls rock their bush better than any in the world just based on their cultures cleanliness. I've been with black girls and prayed they didn't have a bush, this could be because it's a stigma that girls who have poorer backgrounds have less desirable pubic hair.

Guys here who have been married before probably have seen their ex-(or current) wives go through many changes in terms of lady trimming from stubble to chewbacca.

Shaved or not shaved, that is my question - Gringo - 07-06-2011

A big hairy muff is fucking horrible, I like to eat pussy but I don't like pubic hair in my mouth!

Shaved or not shaved, that is my question - Stitch - 07-06-2011

I was able to convince my soon-to-be-ex wife to let me shave her once; not only was that experience fantastically hot, so was the sex afterward and for several days. Never happened again because she hated the prickly regrowth, and got to the point where she wouldn't even wax her legs except when she had to wear a skirt for an external event, so quite frankly I've gotten really against the hirsute look. But then, I'm a fairly bitter man by now.

Shaved or not shaved, that is my question - Kickb - 07-06-2011

When it gets wet, it feels like seaweed on my fingers.

No bush.

Shaved or not shaved, that is my question - wi30 - 07-06-2011

+1 shaved

Shaved or not shaved, that is my question - Tuthmosis - 07-06-2011

I'm going to go against the grain here.

+1 for natural bush. Anything can be nasty. I mean, shaved pussy can look torn up. But there's something about a decent little rug that a guy like me can still appreciate.

[Image: badger.gif]

Shaved or not shaved, that is my question - CupCake - 07-06-2011

I like a little bit of stubble but no long hairs, please. That shit's nasty.

Shaved or not shaved, that is my question - Dash Global - 07-06-2011

Quote: (07-06-2011 12:52 PM)Gringo Wrote:  

A big hairy muff is fucking horrible, I like to eat pussy but I don't like pubic hair in my mouth!

Why exactly do you like to eat pussy? You think it tastes good? Smells good?

Girls try to give me hell for not going down on them / women.

Shaved or not shaved, that is my question - Kickb - 07-07-2011

I've never done it before, there's just something about it that grosses me out...

Shaved or not shaved, that is my question - Gringo - 07-07-2011

Quote: (07-06-2011 11:26 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

I enjoy doing it. Simple as that.

Shaved or not shaved, that is my question - Mr. Butterworth - 07-07-2011

Quote: (07-06-2011 11:26 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Quote: (07-06-2011 12:52 PM)Gringo Wrote:  

@ Gringo - Yes, a hairy pussy is indeed horrible. It gets caught in your throat or tongue (which is worst because it takes millions of years to get off). You even have to pause in the middle of eating the pussy to get rid of it.

I love a shaven pussy for hygiene purposes as well. Something about it says clean & fresh. Makes you want to dive in. Same way they love to dive in with my cock in their mouth (I keep my shit clean as well).

@Dash - Eating pussy is great imo because of how fucking crazy they go. Just like they go crazy for the dick it's an added weapon to put in the arsenal. A VERY VALUABLE weapon. The control is addictive as well. The shaking and shivering is crazy and funny and again GREAT! (tony the tiger great).
But hey, don't listen to me. I pride myself on making women insane for me (physically and emotionally). So it's a must.

Wouldn't hurt to try it. That's all.
Also, the "taste" you are going to get is a "nothing taste". Others will taste like pussy normally taste. But I guess if you've never eaten pussy you wouldn't aye.

Shaved or not shaved, that is my question - hypesession - 07-07-2011

Quote: (07-07-2011 01:06 AM)kickboxer Wrote:  

I've never done it before, there's just something about it that grosses me out...

You know how i know you're gay

Shaved or not shaved, that is my question - Dash Global - 07-07-2011

Quote: (07-07-2011 01:06 AM)kickboxer Wrote:  

Me too. Im not putting my mouth on/around the area a women pisses and shits out of. Im not gonna nut from doing it, soo I see no practical reason I should do it. I have sex to bust a nut, thats it.

[quote] (07-07-2011 06:00 AM)Mr. Butterworth Wrote:  

[quote='Dash Global' pid='71026' dateline='1310012810']
[quote='Gringo' pid='70903' dateline='1309974771']

@Dash - Eating pussy is great imo because of how fucking crazy they go. Just like they go crazy for the dick it's an added weapon to put in the arsenal. A VERY VALUABLE weapon. The control is addictive as well. The shaking and shivering is crazy and funny and again GREAT! (tony the tiger great).
But hey, don't listen to me. I pride myself on making women insane for me (physically and emotionally). So it's a must.[/quote]

You can make women insane for you without going down on them. Like I said, ive never went down on a chick and Ive never had a girl turn down repeat service. Guys try to much to please these whores in my opinion. Sure they like it, but what do you get in return that someone who doesnt go down wouldnt get?

Shaved or not shaved, that is my question - amistod - 07-07-2011

Dash, so you play the: "I don't go down, but you have to swallow game?"

That seems a tough sell. Solid cunnilingus can get you repeat lays and set you apart from the other guys in her orbit.

Quote: (07-07-2011 08:00 AM)amistod Wrote:  

That seems a tough sell. Solid cunnilingus can get you repeat lays and set you apart from the other guys in her orbit.

I dont play anything. Most women usually go down on me with without me asking. Its not a tough sell imo. Women have just spouted out bs over the years to make men believe they "have" to do this. When in fact you can get head, laid, repeat service, anything without giving in to their demands.

But hey, thats just me......

Quote: (07-07-2011 08:06 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

I dont play anything. Most women usually go down on me with without me asking. Its not a tough sell imo. Women have just spouted out bs over the years to make men believe they "have" to do this. When in fact you can get head, laid, repeat service, anything without giving in to their demands.

I surely don't "have" to that for women. And I haven't for the ones that I don't want to do it to. However, I do enjoy doing it. It's fun to me and I like to have fun.

But, to each his own

Quote: (07-07-2011 08:06 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

I surely don't "have" to do that for women. And I haven't for the ones that I don't want to do it to. However, I do enjoy doing it. It's fun to me and I like to have fun.

But, to each his own

Shaved or not shaved, that is my question - amistod - 07-07-2011

Dash, I must admit... I am doing this for a girl who has never had it before, nor has she had sex before. She is also shaved.

I am sure after 100 dicks, it wouldn't be as much fun.

Shaved or not shaved, that is my question - MiXX - 07-07-2011

I like to eat pussy. To me uts simply because I enjoy having a girls thick, voluptuous legs wrapped around my neck and hear her moan when the tip of my tongue touches her clitoris.

Some girls do taste good, smell like fruits and .... Damn you just made me reach for my phone to call a girl abd ask her if she wants her pussy licked for lunch.

Mixx

Shaved or not shaved, that is my question - hypesession - 07-07-2011

Quote: (07-07-2011 08:49 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

I like to eat pussy. To me uts simply because I enjoy having a girls thick, voluptuous legs wrapped around my neck and hear her moan when the tip of my tongue touches her clitoris.

Some girls do taste good, smell like fruits and .... Damn you just made me reach for my phone to call a girl abd ask her if she wants her pussy licked for lunch.

Mixx

tmi... fruits?

@hypesession

There's no such thing as tmi here man, yes, fruits: one common aroma I smell a lot is peaches and apple cinnamon smelling vaginas. Yummy!!

Shaved or not shaved, that is my question - Kickb - 07-07-2011

What if its blackened tillapia scented? Do you change your mind and flip her?

Quote: (07-07-2011 11:59 AM)kickboxer Wrote:  

What if its blackened tillapia scented? Do you change your mind and flip her?

I've only had a handful of girls in my life whose vagina smelled like fish, and not fresh fruits.

I told them all to get dressed, and leave.

Mixx

Shaved or not shaved, that is my question - Gringo - 07-07-2011

Quote: (07-07-2011 08:49 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Mixx

Mixx got it in one. You can't beat having legs wrapped round your neck and have her writhing around on the bed moaning, groaning and orgasming all over the place. I get enjoyment from it. No one makes me do it, never had a girl tell me I had to do, I initiate it because I like it. You can drive girls crazy with it, if you warm them up good and proper like that they'll be up for almost anything afterwards.

And as for the smell / taste issue. Many girls don't really smell or taste of anything, some have a lovely aroma as Mixx says and a few do smell and taste a bit whiffy but it's rare to find a good looking chick, who looks after herself yet have a manky pussy.

Real men eat pussy Dash.