Roosh V Forum
The Donald Trump thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: The Donald Trump thread (/thread-48360.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

The Donald Trump thread - Charles Martel - 02-24-2016

Quote: (02-24-2016 01:25 PM)iop890 Wrote:  

Quote: (02-24-2016 12:56 PM)Ghost Tiger Wrote:  

Quote: (02-24-2016 12:20 PM)The Black Knight Wrote:  

I've been hearing a lot of "I'm moving to Canada!" statements lately since it is obvious to the simpletons now that Trump is gonna be the nominee. Not a single one of these libtards has mentioned Mexico; it's always Canada or some western European country.

<snip>

I really hope these libtards put their money where their mouth is and leave. Imagine a USA with no illegal immigrants and a decimated libtard population?

KEEP YOUR GOD-DAMNED LIBTARDS TO YOURSELF!!!!! WE DON'T WANT THEM WE'VE GOT ENOUGH OF THEM AS IT IS!!!!!!

It's for the greater good.

Canada's sacrifice will be honored in the coming empire.

Trump will annex Canada and make them great again also.

The Donald Trump thread - Ghost Tiger - 02-24-2016

[Image: wzPXVoQ.jpg]

http://townhall.com/political-cartoons/2.../24/139113

http://townhall.com/columnists/nickadams...d-n2123764

The Donald Trump thread - Emancipator - 02-24-2016

Nevada Delegate distribution

Trump: 14
Cruz + Rubio: 13

[Image: giphy.gif]

The Donald Trump thread - I DIDN'T KILL MY WIFE - 02-24-2016

I think it would be interesting to be reminded of the 48 laws of power and how Trump is using all of them masterfully

Law 3 - Conceal your intentions
Law 4 - Always say less than necessary
- Trump never reveals his full plays or why he does certain things, he just does them and lets the consequences play out on their own

Law 5 - So much depends on reputation - guard it with your life
Law 15 - Crush your enemy totally
- Trump mentioned himself why lies need to be stamped out and be IMMIDIATELY counterattacked, and that's why he is so vicious in his rebuttals. He doesn't just shrug them off and ignore them like a meak Jeb but instantly fights back so hard as to make the enemy question if it's wise to attack him again. I think Carson tried saying something about Trump once but after that, Carson has NEVER mentioned Trump in a bad manner again. That is also why even when Jeb seemed already beaten down, he just kept on hammering and mocking him until he was completely crushed. Now he will also nuke Rubio and Cruz

Law 6 - Court attention at all costs
- Speaks for itself. Trump is constantly being talked about

Law 12 - Use selective honesty and generosity to disarm your victim
Law 24 - Play the perfect courtier
- Trump is nice even to his enemies, saying "He's a good guy" and constantly praising everyone from the vets, the workers, his employees... hell, he even praises China and Iran for being crafty negotiators! Not in a "woooow, I wish I was in China, they are such nice guys!" kinda way but more from a "Damn, these guys are smart in how they played us. We should get smarter ourselves and fight back the same way!". Many people try to paint cartoonish versions of their adversaries instead of recognizing the good strategies they used. This is also why the cucks just can't fight back against Trump, they still are trying to pretend he's a no skills clown instead of recognizing why people like him

Law 13 - When asking for help, appeal to people's self-interest, never to their mercy or gratitude
Law 32 - Play to people's fantasies
- In every policy issue he presents, he never goes for the "It's just the right thing to do" angle, but always appeals to people's self-interest. While the cucks and liberals pretend that it's an act of love to allow unchecked immigration, Trump doesn't want to forbid immigration out of some kind of silly "I just don't like brown people" angle but undermines his thinking that it's about the economy, jobs, security, laws etc.

Law 17 - Keep others in suspended terror: cultivate an air of unpredictability
Law 48 - Assume formlessness
- Trump is a perfect example of unpredictability, and the politicians, pundits and media just can't deal with it because they're used to certain rules of engagement on how this whole campaign thing is supposed to play out

Law 20 - Do not commit to anyone
- Trump is a businessman. He doesn't choose allies out of some kind of "this is the moral thing" to do kinda way, but simply out of mutual interests

Law 21 - Play a sucker to catch a sucker - seem dumber than your mark
Law 27 - Play on people's need to believe to create a cultlike following
Law 43 - Work on the hearts and minds of others
- While he never pretended to be Trump, people suuuure assumed that he was from his earlier media visits. During the rallies, his speeches become pretty prole to appeal to the mass and high energy of the crowd, but in town hall meetings or in small interviews he can be reserved, composed and very somber

Law 28 - Enter action with boldness
- no comment needed

Law 29 - Plan all the way to the end
- He already knew from the very beginning what his spending budget would be and when he'd need to start ramping up his spending for ads, ground game, when he'd attack which candidate (and even then he came in under budget). He pretty much knew from the very beginning that he had to stump out Jeb completely and mercilessly

Law 30 - Make your accomplishments seem effortless
- He just makes good deals, that's all. He never quite tells how much planning, maneuvering or strategizing is needed to make them happen

Law 31 - Control the options: get others to play with the cards you deal
- Trump sets the frame, and others have to respond

Law 33 - Discover each man's thumbscrew
- Master of the stumping

Law 34 - Be royal in your own fashion: act like a king to be treated like one

Law 35 - Master the art of timing

Law 37 - Create compelling spectacles
- Those rallies, that crowd involvement in booing the media/getting random to come say a few words into the mic, the rock and high energy music

Quote: (02-24-2016 02:25 PM)Charles Martel Wrote:  

Quote: (02-24-2016 01:25 PM)iop890 Wrote:  

Quote: (02-24-2016 12:56 PM)Ghost Tiger Wrote:  

Quote: (02-24-2016 12:20 PM)The Black Knight Wrote:  

I've been hearing a lot of "I'm moving to Canada!" statements lately since it is obvious to the simpletons now that Trump is gonna be the nominee. Not a single one of these libtards has mentioned Mexico; it's always Canada or some western European country.

<snip>

I really hope these libtards put their money where their mouth is and leave. Imagine a USA with no illegal immigrants and a decimated libtard population?

KEEP YOUR GOD-DAMNED LIBTARDS TO YOURSELF!!!!! WE DON'T WANT THEM WE'VE GOT ENOUGH OF THEM AS IT IS!!!!!!

It's for the greater good.

Canada's sacrifice will be honored in the coming empire.

Trump will annex Canada and make them great again also.

Part of the plan to Make Canada Great Again is building a wall around Quebec and making the newfies pay for it. The newfies owe for all the EI they have collected over the years.

The Donald Trump thread - Emancipator - 02-24-2016

Trump scored two representative endorsements

Quote:Quote:

After big Nevada win, Trump gets first lawmaker endorsements

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/gop-...ndorsement

GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump has secured his first two endorsements from members of Congress following his big win Tuesday in Nevada's caucuses.

Reps. Chris Collins (R-N.Y.) and Duncan Hunter (R-Calif.) on Wednesday both endorsed Trump, who looks increasingly likely to become the party's nominee.

Trump has struggled to win support from officeholders, who have been reluctant to embrace the man who has shaken up the GOP presidential race like no one before him.

Not a single member of Congress had endorsed Trump before his win in Nevada, though this week has seen a flurry of endorsements for Marco Rubio, who has yet to beat Trump in any contest.

Collins complimented Trump's policies on national security and trade in announcing his endorsement.

“Donald Trump has clearly demonstrated that he has both the guts and the fortitude to return our nation’s jobs stolen by China, take on our enemies like ISIS, Iran, North Korea and Russia, and, most importantly, reestablish the opportunity for our children and grandchildren to attain the American Dream,” Collins said in a statement first reported by the The Buffalo News.
“That’s why I am proud to endorse him as the next president of the United States."

Hunter also praised Trump's position on the U.S.-Mexico border in offering his endorsement and signaled support for Trump's style of politics.

“We don’t need a policy wonk as president,” Hunter told Politico. “We need a leader as president. I’m in, and I’ve been in.”

“I don’t think Trump wants my endorsement,” Hunter added, noting he has not spoken with the candidate. “And that’s one reason why I like him.”

Many Republicans, however, have criticized Trump's call for a ban on Muslims entering the United States and support for a wall at the southern U.S. border, which he says Mexico's government would pay for.

Many in the GOP have also expressed worry that Trump could be unelectable in a general election and have pined for a candidate such as Rubio or former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, who dropped out of the race on Saturday, to defeat him.

Trump has won three of the four GOP contests so far, and he is leading in many of the 12 states that will hold contests on March 1, known as Super Tuesday.

Hunter predicted more of his colleagues are likely to come around to Trump.

“I’ve liked Trump since the beginning,” Hunter said. “I think you may have some more Trump supporters in Congress. They just have to come out of the closest, so to speak.”

Collins also argued that Trump’s extensive business background makes him the most qualified contender for the Oval Office.
“If we want to get our nation’s economy growing again and deal with the daunting financial fiscal issues threatening America’s future, it’s time to say 'no' to professional politicians and 'yes' to someone who has created jobs and grown a business,” he said.

Collins previously supported Bush for president.

Hunter is the former Marine that vaped during a hearing
[Image: huntervaping.gif]

The Donald Trump thread - Enoch - 02-24-2016

I just noticed I have never seen Trump trending on twitter despite the huge media coverage of him. Trump shadowban?

The Donald Trump thread - Praetor Lupus - 02-24-2016

Quote: (02-24-2016 05:44 AM)sixsix Wrote:  

Interestingly, the mainstream media is admitting defeat.

BBC: "Donald Trump sweeps to victory in Nevada"

Not just yet.

BBC: Five ways Trump can still be stopped

I won't bore you with the details. Needless to say, there soon won't even be one.

The Donald Trump thread - Eastside - 02-24-2016

After a big win in Nevada, we move on to Super Tuesday.

[Image: Super_Tuesday_Primary_2016.png]

Here are all the states and where they stand right now:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/...h1GOP.html

Georgia:
Trump leads by 12.3. The polls are up to date and this seems accurate as it is similar to SC. Should be a Trump win in a big state.

Texas:
Cruz leads by an average of 4.7, but only by 1 in a poll taken 2/21-2/23 before Nevada. Trump can compete here and push Cruz for the win. Cruz people might be a little deflated right now and Trump has momentum, so he could pull it out, but a strong 2nd place would be just fine here and easy to spin given that it is Cruz's home state. If he wins by any amount then Cruz is finished for good, no chance in hell of coming back.

Massachusetts:
Trump leads by 24. Should be an easy win unless something weird happens.

Minnesota:
Trump leads by 6, but Rubio lead Trump by 5 points in a poll taken in January. Trump since then has a lot of momentum, but this is probably the state where Rubio has the best chance to win. I think it is probably more likely that Trump takes it, but 1 Rubio victory might not be so bad.

Oklahoma:
Trump up by 7.5. Should be a win because Cruz is the closest challenger and has no momentum right now.

Alabama:
Trump up by 21. Polls taken awhile ago though. Should be a win, but it would be nice to have more current data too.

Arkansas:
Cruz up by 4 in latest poll. Taken immediately after Iowa though when Trump had no momentum and Cruz had a lot. Circumstances have changed since then so I think that Trump will compete just fine here. Its probably a good place for Cruz, but this state is a toss-up right now given how old the poll is and how things have changed.

Tennessee:
Trump up in 2 old polls. Hopefully that holds but we probably need more data before more predictions are made.

Colorado:
No recent poll, and I think the process in Colorado is different from other states so who knows what will happen.

Virginia:
Trump up by 6 on Rubio in the most recent poll which ended 10 days ago. Rubio might put up a solid showing here but I think it is Trump's to lose. This would be a good state to solidify.

Alaska:
Latest (but still old) poll shows Trump up by 4, but this was before Palin's endorsement which probably locks Alaska up for him, especially considering he was already leading and has momentum right now too.

Vermont:
Trump up by 15. Should be an easy win. Trump has lots of support in New England.

--------------------------

There are 12 states total, 11 if you don't count Colorado because their process is different.

Out of the 11, I think Trump will easily win 8. In other words, 8 out of 11 is his floor. The other 3 (Texas, Minnesota, Arkansas) will be close, and I think he will take at least 1, and potentially 2, maybe all 3 of these. His advantage is that the momentum card is still in play since this is an early state of the primaries. Trump is certainly holding this card right now. Also, playing into Trump's favor is that this marks the point where things shift from one state at a time with more emphasis on retail politics and ground game (at least traditionally), to a more national competition. He now does not have to face as strong of a traditional pre-planned-out ground game from other candidates because they are more spread out. This is good for Trump, because he never focused on that anyways and still won 3/4 first states by big margins. Now all the other candidates are playing closer to Trumps level in this area. Trump also gets the word out on a national level better than any other candidate. He can be on TV, social media, send Don Jr. and Eric to different spots, etc. In Super Tuesday that is huge and that, with the other factors I mentioned give Trump a huge advantage. Things are looking Bueno. Trump just needs to do solid in the debate, keep doing his rallies and going on TV at his normal rate, and not have anything catastrophic happen between now and next Tuesday and he will wrap this thing up.

Quote: (02-24-2016 02:54 PM)Emancipator Wrote:  

GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump has secured his first two endorsements from members of Congress following his big win Tuesday in Nevada's caucuses.

Reps. Chris Collins (R-N.Y.) and Duncan Hunter (R-Calif.) on Wednesday both endorsed Trump, who looks increasingly likely to become the party's nominee.

<snip>

“I don’t think Trump wants my endorsement,” Hunter added, noting he has not spoken with the candidate. “And that’s one reason why I like him.”

There's your VP right there.

The Donald Trump thread - RaccoonFace - 02-24-2016

Quote: (02-24-2016 02:48 PM)I DIDNT KILL MY WIFE Wrote:  

I think it would be interesting to be reminded of the 48 laws of power and how Trump is using all of them masterfully

Law 3 - Conceal your intentions
Law 4 - Always say less than necessary
- Trump never reveals his full plays or why he does certain things, he just does them and lets the consequences play out on their own

Law 5 - So much depends on reputation - guard it with your life
Law 15 - Crush your enemy totally
- Trump mentioned himself why lies need to be stamped out and be IMMIDIATELY counterattacked, and that's why he is so vicious in his rebuttals. He doesn't just shrug them off and ignore them like a meak Jeb but instantly fights back so hard as to make the enemy question if it's wise to attack him again. I think Carson tried saying something about Trump once but after that, Carson has NEVER mentioned Trump in a bad manner again. That is also why even when Jeb seemed already beaten down, he just kept on hammering and mocking him until he was completely crushed. Now he will also nuke Rubio and Cruz

Law 6 - Court attention at all costs
- Speaks for itself. Trump is constantly being talked about

Law 12 - Use selective honesty and generosity to disarm your victim
Law 24 - Play the perfect courtier
- Trump is nice even to his enemies, saying "He's a good guy" and constantly praising everyone from the vets, the workers, his employees... hell, he even praises China and Iran for being crafty negotiators! Not in a "woooow, I wish I was in China, they are such nice guys!" kinda way but more from a "Damn, these guys are smart in how they played us. We should get smarter ourselves and fight back the same way!". Many people try to paint cartoonish versions of their adversaries instead of recognizing the good strategies they used. This is also why the cucks just can't fight back against Trump, they still are trying to pretend he's a no skills clown instead of recognizing why people like him

Law 13 - When asking for help, appeal to people's self-interest, never to their mercy or gratitude
Law 32 - Play to people's fantasies
- In every policy issue he presents, he never goes for the "It's just the right thing to do" angle, but always appeals to people's self-interest. While the cucks and liberals pretend that it's an act of love to allow unchecked immigration, Trump doesn't want to forbid immigration out of some kind of silly "I just don't like brown people" angle but undermines his thinking that it's about the economy, jobs, security, laws etc.

Law 17 - Keep others in suspended terror: cultivate an air of unpredictability
Law 48 - Assume formlessness
- Trump is a perfect example of unpredictability, and the politicians, pundits and media just can't deal with it because they're used to certain rules of engagement on how this whole campaign thing is supposed to play out

Law 20 - Do not commit to anyone
- Trump is a businessman. He doesn't choose allies out of some kind of "this is the moral thing" to do kinda way, but simply out of mutual interests

Law 21 - Play a sucker to catch a sucker - seem dumber than your mark
Law 27 - Play on people's need to believe to create a cultlike following
Law 43 - Work on the hearts and minds of others
- While he never pretended to be Trump, people suuuure assumed that he was from his earlier media visits. During the rallies, his speeches become pretty prole to appeal to the mass and high energy of the crowd, but in town hall meetings or in small interviews he can be reserved, composed and very somber

Law 28 - Enter action with boldness
- no comment needed

Law 29 - Plan all the way to the end
- He already knew from the very beginning what his spending budget would be and when he'd need to start ramping up his spending for ads, ground game, when he'd attack which candidate (and even then he came in under budget). He pretty much knew from the very beginning that he had to stump out Jeb completely and mercilessly

Law 30 - Make your accomplishments seem effortless
- He just makes good deals, that's all. He never quite tells how much planning, maneuvering or strategizing is needed to make them happen

Law 31 - Control the options: get others to play with the cards you deal
- Trump sets the frame, and others have to respond

Law 33 - Discover each man's thumbscrew
- Master of the stumping

Law 34 - Be royal in your own fashion: act like a king to be treated like one

Law 35 - Master the art of timing

Law 37 - Create compelling spectacles
- Those rallies, that crowd involvement in booing the media/getting random to come say a few words into the mic, the rock and high energy music
Libertas wrote a couple of blog articles on the 48 Laws of Power and how Donald Trump used them. You should check it out.

The Donald Trump thread - Dr. Howard - 02-24-2016

Quote: (02-24-2016 03:24 PM)Ghost Tiger Wrote:  

Quote: (02-24-2016 02:54 PM)Emancipator Wrote:  

<snip>

There's your VP right there.

Maybe.

Pros - veteran (3 tours), comes from a military family, enjoys trolling, republican in california so used to taking shit from SJWs

Cons - elected to the same district his dad was elected to before he retired. Possible Cronyism. His father actually ran for president in 2008.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duncan_D._Hunter

The Donald Trump thread - iop890 - 02-24-2016

Trump in Virginia:

The Donald Trump thread - iop890 - 02-24-2016

[Image: 1456344154873.jpg]

The Donald Trump thread - Wutang - 02-24-2016

Quote: (02-24-2016 02:17 PM)8ball Wrote:  

Quote: (02-24-2016 01:51 PM)Cosmonaut Wrote:  

couldnt agree with this more. as a canadian, its actually easier for me to move to ANY country in europe than it is the united states. To them (unless im an engineer, doctor, etc) im viewed "equally" as someone from madagascar, bangladesh, or guatemala. common sense has been lost on immigration policy in basically every western nation

A move from Canada to US is easy, i have detailed it here. Its just not advertised and there is significant brainwashing in CANADIAN colleges to halt the brain drain south. Students going to Ontario universities for instance are dumb enough to believe Americans are fare worse of. A simple search in salaries and taxes in the desired field and city would be enough to change their mind, unfortunately students are only taught to obey.

I know a guy living in Canada who refuses to the United States even though he's been asked by relatives who currently live here to do so because he's afraid he's gonna get killed in a mass shooting. He constantly takes potshots at the United States in the same way some fedora wearing neckbeard with his gut hanging out his sweaty T-shirt will hate on the star quarterback.

This guy is also a Bernie fan and complains about the GOP, he actually pays more attention to US politics then Canadian politics. He's also over weight, whiny, and recently put up a Facebook status complaining about a phone call where his dad was telling him about how embarrassed he is that he's 31 and still doesn't have a girlfriend. His parents tried to straight up set him up with a fob Vietnamese girl (he's Vietnamese himself) and he sabotaged himself by contacting her and talking about he's "not a great catch" and how "she could do so much better".

The Donald Trump thread - Dr. Howard - 02-24-2016

Quote: (02-24-2016 03:58 PM)Wutang Wrote:  

couldnt agree with this more. as a canadian, its actually easier for me to move to ANY country in europe than it is the united states. To them (unless im an engineer, doctor, etc) im viewed "equally" as someone from madagascar, bangladesh, or guatemala. common sense has been lost on immigration policy in basically every western nation

A move from Canada to US is easy, i have detailed it here. Its just not advertised and there is significant brainwashing in CANADIAN colleges to halt the brain drain south. Students going to Ontario universities for instance are dumb enough to believe Americans are fare worse of. A simple search in salaries and taxes in the desired field and city would be enough to change their mind, unfortunately students are only taught to obey.

I know a guy living in Canada who refuses to the United States even though he's been asked by relatives who currently live here to do so because he's afraid he's gonna get killed in a mass shooting. He constantly takes potshots at the United States in the same way some fedora wearing neckbeard with his gut hanging out his sweaty T-shirt will hate on the star quarterback.

This guy is also a Bernie fan and complains about the GOP, he actually pays more attention to US politics then Canadian politics. He's also over weight, whiny, and recently put up a Facebook status complaining about a phone call where his dad was telling him about how embarrassed he is that he's 31 and still doesn't have a girlfriend. His parents tried to straight up set him up with a fob Vietnamese girl (he's Vietnamese himself) and he sabotaged himself by contacting her and talking about he's "not a great catch" and how "she could do so much better".

I've replied in the Canada politics thread as not to derail this one.

Alex Jones is predicting they will go after Trump with false allegations about his financial connections to the mafia. Jones is live now on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/AlexanderEmeric...live_video

The Donald Trump thread - kaotic - 02-24-2016

My Bernie bro friend is having a meltdown, he was one of the most optimistic of his Sander lovers.

Shit's hilarious, he sees the writing on the wall, how Hillary and the Dems won't ever let Sanders get the nomination.

He's talking about his passport turning into a Visa - best part is - he's Mexican.

[Image: laugh4.gif]

The Donald Trump thread - Atlantic - 02-24-2016

Quote: (02-24-2016 03:35 PM)iop890 Wrote:  

I think the osmosis affect of having Trump, hot wife, hot daughters and smart kids in the White house for 4/8 years will be huge. I am not talking about the border here or immigration etc but rather how people act and who they aspire to be. Hot girls, like the one in the pic above, will start getting more guys to take notice of Trump which create more guys followers, which then attract more hot girls (go where the crowd is).

When you have such a boss character as the head of your country, who is such a dominant winner, with massive daily press coverage people are going to start to be influenced by that. Its like a daily lesson in game, business and masculine values that people won't be able to ignore.

Right now many are still trying to fight it but once he wins many guys and girls who don't currently like him will start to switch over. Even if they don't the trickle down affect will influence everyone. Guys who were once scared to step up to the plate and have some balls will now be motivated to act. Girls will see that being hot, pleasant and presentable helps you get ahead in life and makes you are happy, pleasant person who gets a higher value guy.

I think once trump gets in a LOT of people are going to start changing their tone, values and direction. Right now they fight but once he wins they will move over. Its only natural to be influenced by people who are successful and you are constantly exposed to.

Look at the people in his own campaign team who have clearly progressed a lot just by being around him. Now picture that on a national scale. Exciting times.

Also I say all this as a non American but as we know American culture has a huge influence on other western cultures too. I see Trump winning as having a great influence on my own country too.

The Donald Trump thread - Cosmonaut - 02-24-2016

Of course this should be easier and should include the rest of anglosphere. The cost of assimilation should be part of the discussion when it comes to "comprehensive immigration." For anglosphere the cost is 0.

I've heard about this Visa, but from what I've seen they have very specific jobs and professions which get this visa. only highly skilled professionals. My point being, I can go to the UK and get an unlimited, two year work visa in about a week, and similarly a one year visa to any country in europe on the work-travel program. even if i just want to be a busboy.

once trump gets elected, if any americans needs someone with fluent russian/german, let me know!

The Donald Trump thread - Libertas - 02-24-2016

Quote: (02-24-2016 03:32 PM)RaccoonFace Wrote:  

Libertas wrote a couple of blog articles on the 48 Laws of Power and how Donald Trump used them. You should check it out.

Heh. Thanks for reading. I'm about to expand that theme further. Expect an announcement in the next few days.

Anyway, check this out:

This interview is from a few weeks ago, after he won New Hampshire, but it's really well-done. He's sounding a lot more "presidential" when he wants to, and I see a lot of people in the comments saying "I'm opposed to Trump, but he's totally right about the Middle East."

This is going to be hugely popular in a general election. Hillary Clinton has a ton of baggage on Middle Eastern boondoggles, when everything Trump has been saying for years about the place has been 100% correct.

Quote: (02-24-2016 03:35 PM)iop890 Wrote:  

If anyone knows this slut's name, tell me (seriously).

I'm gonna have to do some traveling and gaming. Light-skinned ravenesses like this are my kryptonite after Northern European blonde features.

The Donald Trump thread - Wutang - 02-24-2016

Quote: (02-24-2016 04:31 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

My Bernie bro friend is having a meltdown, he was one of the most optimistic of his Sander lovers.

Shit's hilarious, he sees the writing on the wall, how Hillary and the Dems won't ever let Sanders get the nomination.

He's talking about his passport turning into a Visa - best part is - he's Mexican.

[Image: laugh4.gif]

Donald's so effective as a president that even before he's taken office and started building the wall he's already getting Mexicans to self-deport themselves out of the country.

https://amp.twimg.com/v/b8c1feb0-ecfe-43...2306c80624

[Image: DQRbj0D.jpg]

The Donald Trump thread - CostinR - 02-24-2016

http://www.vox.com/2016/2/24/11103704/th...-is-broken

Vox is a rag, but they're right on this.

The Donald Trump thread - Libertas - 02-24-2016

TRIGGERED.

First Sanders supporter I WB though.