Roosh V Forum
Is situation in Greece and Ukraine making pick up easier? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Is situation in Greece and Ukraine making pick up easier? (/thread-44974.html)

Pages: 1 2

Is situation in Greece and Ukraine making pick up easier? - saturn - 02-09-2015

The news is full of stories of troubles in Greece and Ukraine right now.

Obviously for very different reasons but poverty is on the rise.

Once middle class families in Greece can now hardly afford food according to reports. (I have no verification of how true this is from anyone on the ground)

If anyone has been to Greece or Ukraine recently please let us know the situation. Is now a good time to visit if you want to meet women?

While I don't expect Greece to become like the Philippines any time soon it would be interesting to know firstly how much of the news is hyperbole and secondly will this make picking up the women significantly easier at this point?

Is situation in Greece and Ukraine making pick up easier? - Simeon_Strangelight - 02-09-2015

Quote: (02-09-2015 03:06 PM)saturn Wrote:  

While I don't expect Greece to become like the Philippines any time soon it would be interesting to know firstly how much of the news is hyperbole and secondly will this make picking up the women significantly easier at this point?

I have noticed that sugar-daddy seekers are definitely on the rise as the local men don't have the cash and jobs are getting scarce.

Night game is usually getting more toned down as girls have less cash to go out.

My estimate is that Daygame for a well-off foreigner is slightly easier - also times for the Beta provider are better as logical conclusions. On the other hand they may seek less Alpha fucking with handsome strangers but prefer to settle earlier with boyfriends in economically challenged times.

So I will wait for someone to comment here who is in the Ukraine and Greece as of now. Somehow I doubt that Game will be so much easier that you can get laid now 3 times faster just because of that rather short economic crisis.

Well - unless you are looking for a good sugar-daddy deal - that is certainly getting cheaper there.

Is situation in Greece and Ukraine making pick up easier? - Sidney Crosby - 02-09-2015

Greek Kamaki must be slaying them right now.

Is situation in Greece and Ukraine making pick up easier? - Dem - 02-10-2015

Once middle class families in Greece can now hardly afford food according to reports. (I have no verification of how true this is from anyone on the ground)

If anyone has been to Greece or Ukraine recently please let us know the situation. Is now a good time to visit if you want to meet women?

It you have such a small penis? You are looking to get sex in exchange for a piece of bread?

Is situation in Greece and Ukraine making pick up easier? - WanderingSoul - 02-10-2015

Quote: (02-10-2015 06:01 AM)Dem Wrote:  

It you have such a small penis? You are looking to get sex in exchange for a piece of bread?

Nice lol.

Is situation in Greece and Ukraine making pick up easier? - Saweeep - 02-10-2015

Quote: (02-10-2015 06:01 AM)Dem Wrote:  

What?

A true RVFer would get the Greek peasant to give him bread!

Is situation in Greece and Ukraine making pick up easier? - Dem - 02-10-2015

Quote: (02-10-2015 09:08 AM)CrashBangWallop Wrote:  

What?

A true RVFer would get the Greek peasant to give him bread!
The IMF has already robbed to the skin of the Greek peasant. Thus nothing take from him.

Is situation in Greece and Ukraine making pick up easier? - stavrogin - 02-11-2015

Don't believe the hype about Greece (at least for the time being). In Greece there is rampant tax avoidance and by that I don't mean the higher class only. It's widespread and especially among the middle class. That means that their real income is usually much higher than what it appears. If you do visit Athens this period, you will be surprised by the number of people being out at cafes and restaurants. If the Grexit happens, then possibly we could have another discussion about it.

Is situation in Greece and Ukraine making pick up easier? - WanderingSoul - 02-11-2015

How are Greek girls? Hot? Receptive? What are they like?

Is situation in Greece and Ukraine making pick up easier? - el mechanico - 02-11-2015

Quote: (02-11-2015 12:57 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

How are Greek girls? Hot? Receptive? What are they like?
They are a pain in the ass.

Is situation in Greece and Ukraine making pick up easier? - rottenapple - 02-11-2015

Was just in Thessaloniki a few days ago and indeed, bars/restaurants/clubs were full. In the city I didnt see any indication of a crisis. Lots of hot women around though, but not very social.

I did however make a small sidetrip as well and in little village there were lots of junkies around. Maybe that is a problem on the rise now.

Is situation in Greece and Ukraine making pick up easier? - Simeon_Strangelight - 02-11-2015

Quote: (02-11-2015 01:37 PM)rottenapple Wrote:  

Was just in Thessaloniki a few days ago and indeed, bars/restaurants/clubs were full. In the city I didnt see any indication of a crisis. Lots of hot women around though, but not very social.

I did however make a small sidetrip as well and in little village there were lots of junkies around. Maybe that is a problem on the rise now.

It's not going to be so easy to impoverish a people as during the great US depression.

Even then countless alternative currencies developed, but communication was much more difficult. The Greek have quickly adapted and established a few alternative currencies in the way that Bavarians and Swiss are doing for decades already.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TEM_(currency)
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/ja...rty-crisis

The mainstream media is deliberately misleading in that regard speaking only of barter systems, because they don't want to give people bad ideas (bad for the power elite). Alternative currencies as well as such as Bitcoins can supplement or greatly improve your income. When enough people are using it in the local economy you can really turbo-charge your business that way.

The system is actually quite simple. You offer for example some IT service to someone and get paid with the local currency. That money is acceptable at the baker, restaurant, bar, club, local farmer etc. Essentially you not only omit taxes with the system, but also create substantially more income to help you survive. People have to realize that a crisis is always created by contraction of the money supply, which currently the banks, corporations and governments decide upon. With that idiotic system you have situations where crops rot in the field and factories are ready to produce, but due to lack of money no one is able to work or purchase.

The Icelandic people were also supposed to starve by now back when they told international banksters "Fuck You." Turned out it was correct to light the torches and march on the parliament - all people of Earth should do this, but unfortunately the public's awareness of what needs to be done is limited.

[Image: iceland-bailout-protests.jpg]

So - don't expect starving Greek pussy to suck your dick for 10$.

Is situation in Greece and Ukraine making pick up easier? - peterfoo22 - 02-16-2015

I will be in the Ukraine on the 1st I will report back with more info. Till then p

Is situation in Greece and Ukraine making pick up easier? - straton - 03-14-2015

Hi. Afford food? Guys please, don't listen to the news.It's all bs. Yep, most single people, lost their jobs so they worry about the future but let me assure you, there is no, poverty! Maybe in 5-10 years if the economy doesn't improve and let me explain why. Greek people (95%) have good bank savings ranging from 30.000euros min to 500.000euros or more, even single people.(age 30 to 40) have such accounts. Most of my friends do! so there is no immediate problem. I used to live in the USA and let me tell you, most of my friends had good jobs but no such savings. Car was with a loan, house too. Most Greek people own a house or an appartment and a car. No loans whatsoever so there is no poverty right now. Is it coming? maybe Thats all.

Is situation in Greece and Ukraine making pick up easier? - straton - 03-14-2015

Concerning Greek women...They are after money more than ever. If you have money and you spend it, you get a lot of pussy, easily. No money and its going to be difficult but doable. Don't go for ages above 25. Greek women are after marriage and kids so they are after a good husband and a provider. Here is an example, I dated this girl for 2 weeks.(31yrs old) Only twice she offered to pay for food or coffee! lol I paid for everything, trips, car, gas, hotel, food, coffee so at the end I dumped her and went for a 21 year old. Easy. Mc Donalds will do. A trip with a car is more than enough. You choose. Have fun all.

Is situation in Greece and Ukraine making pick up easier? - Nightwing - 03-14-2015

Lol, Greek Kamaki's threads were entertaining, although too many photos. Though, I doubt the Greek women would throw themselves at you, but they are way better than Western women, even though Western women emerged from Greek society.

I love Greek girls, personally. Something about their perfect soft jaws, and cute noses, eyes.

and if you need specific advice about dating Greek girls, just ask me. I believe I have plenty of experience and here is the first rule: Get into a social circle. Simply, just be-friend some Greek guys and hang out with them. That's all, so, unless you are after tourists and women out of town that they just reside in Greece, a social circle is a must. - Greek islands are another story though. Easy, easy easy. In my last trip to Mykonos did absolutely nothing for first three days but got laid. Women just want to have fun. Of course, don't expect to get 9-10s by just watching them but 6-7s are easy. Sometimes they just come up and talk to you! Here is how I met one. I was checking out a menu in mid day and a girl out of the blue, came up to me and asked me to help her with her bracelet. That's it. Her own words after a short introduction- conversation:" I am bored to death. Came along with a gay friend of mine He is having fun, I am not and I feel very bored." lol Banged her that night. She was Greek too. She left after 2 days. Got her number to meet in Athens. - It was mid August so the island was packed and had to move to another hotel with my brother and a friend of ours. First day at the pool and we spot three girls having strawberry da/ies at 10am! We were having coffee so they asked us why in hell don't we drink alchohol? "at 10am" we asked? Damn. Anyway to make a long story short, they were from Australia. One of them was a hot singer. Other two just her friends. Next day we were doing all of them. They too, left after 2 days for Crete and they offered us to follow them but we didn't. So much pussy here...why leave? Do I need to mention all the actresses and models they visit Mykonos and a couple other islands such as paros, crete, rhodes? Next was a model from Sweden. A solid 9, maybe 10. After a short conversation I became her special(fuck) friend for the weekend. Believe it or not she was visiting Greece, alone. She left after three days. Next was a stripper with her bisexual-girlfriend at the "space" club. Here is what had happened. Space is an indoor night club so we got in and we decided to go to the vip room, free of charge, compliments of the manager. There was she and for some reason her friend had gotten really drunk and damn, was she pissed off or what? I think its called jealousy. lol Anyway, they started kissing and reaping apart their clothes. A bodyguard stepped in and stopped it for a minute. Everybody was videotaping these girls. What a show! Me and my friend decided to talk to them and offered them to take them outside for some fresh air. They accepted. Well, after a long one hour walk we "sealed-the-deal". Got them to out hotel and bang them till morning.

Nightwing, the new generation is hot and tall. I am 6 feet tall and have seen many young girls (16 years old) as tall as me!Hey, If you ever visit Greece pm me.

Is situation in Greece and Ukraine making pick up easier? - Nightwing - 03-14-2015

Quote: (03-14-2015 05:59 PM)straton Wrote:  

Nightwing, the new generation is hot and tall. I am 6 feet tall and have seen many young girls (16 years old) as tall as me!Hey, If you ever visit Greece pm me.

Yeah, just checking out the pictures, I doubt my height will be extra special.

I'm thinking of visiting the Peloponnese because it's beautiful, I might just make the trip up to Athens one day next year, I'll pm you.

Is situation in Greece and Ukraine making pick up easier? - turuk - 03-14-2015

In case of Grexit, it would be interesting scenario. You could basically pickup Greek girls for a piece of bread figuratively speaking. Greece has the potential to become the Thailand of Europe. Fly in, bust couple of nuts for bargain prices and then take off to a more interesting destination.

Is situation in Greece and Ukraine making pick up easier? - straton - 03-15-2015

Quote: (03-14-2015 09:33 PM)turuk Wrote:  

In case of Grexit, it would be interesting scenario. You could basically pickup Greek girls for a piece of bread figuratively speaking. Greece has the potential to become the Thailand of Europe. Fly in, bust couple of nuts for bargain prices and then take off to a more interesting destination.

Certainly not! because there will be no Grexit. It is now, a bit more difficult to pickup girls in the mainland, Athens and other major cities (As I mentioned before, summer time and Greek islands are a great combination and a different story. Go there in june-july-august and will get laid no matter what.) Accommodation is a bit cheaper, food too, gas is up, Greek girls are not thailand girls and will never be. Religion prohibits prostitution of any kind, one night stands, open relationships, polygamy and so on, not to mention that most of them live now with their parents, to save money! Three friends of mine did. Girls in their mid 20s, all teachers. Their salary was around 2000Euros per month but went down to 1100 so they cant afford to pay rent and have a good life too. Also, when people don't have money to spend what do they do, especially girls in Greece? Go back to church. My latest discussion with a priest, a friend of mine and a former psychologist. There has been a 30% increase in attendance. This is true for Greek girls only but don't forget we have 2 million "foreigners" right now. Mostly romanians. Romanian girls are a lot easier but gold diggers too. A nice sports car will do wonders with them. Go rent a ferrari. You will lay 2-3 of them every day without saying a word. This doesn't work well with the Greek girls. They are used to expensive cars. Do you know that 10 years ago, Greece was importing the highest number of mercedes cars in Europe? Most of them are sold but point is, it's nothing new or exciting to them anymore.

Is situation in Greece and Ukraine making pick up easier? - Atticus - 03-15-2015

Quote: (03-14-2015 09:33 PM)turuk Wrote:  

.... Sorry to burst your bubble, but "pickup Greek girls for a piece of bread"?!... No way in the world.... I have Greek roots and regularly travel back to Greece, so let me chime in. Firstly, A Greek girl would rather starve than let a sex tourist bang her for a "piece of bread. Greece has a very strong honor culture, and the girls are not in the habit of giving it away to guys they consider beneath them. Even now, the vast majority of working girls (hookers) are from Albania, Romania, the FSU states (with increasing numbers of Nigerians). Many people still have memories of the Nazi occupation and subsequent starvation, and these memories are deeply ingrained in the folk consciousness. The locals know how to survive, and if the "grexit" comes, they will subsist on a diet of bread, olives and lentils if they have to. In any event, tourism will boom and economic growth will come swiftly once they are free of the euro. As the former PM Andreas Papandreou once remarked, “Greece is poor, but Greeks are rich” . Most Greeks have money squirreled away in banks abroad, or in physical gold at home, or at the very least, a plot of land capable of producing food to tie them over the hard times.

Now, I’m not suggesting that Greek girls don’t like to bang. They can be wild and passionate and sexy as hell. If you push the right buttons, getting laid can be easy. You have to have a very strong alpha frame- that’s what Greek girls respond to. But, to go in there and try to lord it over the locals will make you an object of derision, and if you’re not careful, will get you beaten to a pulp.

Is situation in Greece and Ukraine making pick up easier? - straton - 03-15-2015

Well said, Atticus.

Is situation in Greece and Ukraine making pick up easier? - turuk - 03-15-2015

Greece is getting more and more westernized if you like it or not. It was integrated into Europe and lived according to the life standards of western Europeans. Now that is gone. It will be like an addict who can't get its drugs. A lot of Greeks will have trouble adapting to lowering their living standards. If Greece get's kicked out of Europe, which is very likely, their economy will plummet and their economy reset to at least 10 years ago. In my opinion Greece has the potential to become the Thailand of Europe iffff Grexit happens.

Is situation in Greece and Ukraine making pick up easier? - Nightwing - 03-15-2015

Quote: (03-15-2015 06:00 PM)turuk Wrote:  

Greece is getting more and more westernized if you like it or not. It was integrated into Europe and lived according to the life standards of western Europeans. Now that is gone. It will be like an addict who can't get its drugs. A lot of Greeks will have trouble adapting to lowering their living standards. If Greece get's kicked out of Europe, which is very likely, their economy will plummet and their economy reset to at least 10 years ago. In my opinion Greece has the potential to become the Thailand of Europe iffff Grexit happens.

Greece will never get kicked out of Europe, it invented Europe along with Phoenicia, there would be no Europe if it weren't for those two. What I hope is that Greece will become a strong standalone country. Who needs the Euro currency that brings debt everywhere it goes?

Greece has the potential to become a cheaper country to live in if they revert to the Drachma, that's it.