Roosh V Forum
I was in a huge fight against white knights at the club - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: I was in a huge fight against white knights at the club (/thread-42403.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

I was in a huge fight against white knights at the club - TravelerKai - 11-18-2014

Quote: (11-17-2014 11:43 PM)Laurifer Wrote:  

Quote: (11-17-2014 06:31 PM)Oz. Wrote:  

Live footage of Little Dark at a restaurant

Sitting at a cafe here barely keeping myself contained. Most hilarious video I've seen in a while.

Even his friend takes off on him and he just sips his beer while these guys attack people and turn the bar upside down all around him.

China is kinda like that. Except some will try to take pictures. If a man is beating the piss out of a woman, a kid, or sometimes another guy, no one gives a shit and continues doing whatever they are doing as if that beat down is in another dimension that they cannot see. Especially in the smaller cities and countryside. Kinda trippy at first, but after a while you get used to it.

I was in a huge fight against white knights at the club - IvanDrago - 11-18-2014

I attended Little Dark's seminar "Approaching Cheeky Bitches in the Club" last night. I got the basics down I won't be coming back. It is too alpha for my tastes.

[Image: 10hlm6x.gif]

I was in a huge fight against white knights at the club - WalterBlack - 11-21-2014

Recently found footage of Little Dark going undercover as a cop. You thought he was good with his bare fists? Look at what he can do with a gun!

I was in a huge fight against white knights at the club - Slim Shady - 11-21-2014

Quote: (11-17-2014 08:11 AM)getdownonit Wrote:  

Don't forget this gem:

Quote:Quote:

I've been having this problem for about a year, maybe longer if I didn't notice) but my ears look different when looking straight at me. One sticks out more.

Don't know how this happened, I usually always sleep on my right so it may have squashed my ear over time. Wear headphones alot too. My passport photo, ID hard and one other card all feature pics of me with different looking ears, looks stupid. I wonder if people notice this when facing me.

Anyone else have this problem? Any solutions?
Thread here

Little Dark is Stephen Colbert

I was in a huge fight against white knights at the club - Handsome Creepy Eel - 11-22-2014

Link to this video? I'm getting Parum Tenebrosi and through it a video of some Romanian ecological agency guys releasing fowls into the wilderness. What am I missing?

I was in a huge fight against white knights at the club - RawGod - 11-22-2014

In memoriam, Little Dark. His wisdom lives on.

[Image: attachment.jpg23101]   

I was in a huge fight against white knights at the club - Aliblahba - 11-23-2014

Little Dark?

[Image: attachment.jpg23106]   

I was in a huge fight against white knights at the club - Beyond Borders - 11-25-2014

Free Little Dark!

I was in a huge fight against white knights at the club - MMX2010 - 12-11-2014

Quote: (11-18-2014 03:51 AM)Blick Mang Wrote:  

Little Dark should be declared the RVF "Sergeant at Arms", even if posthumously.

I first saw this thread as a Lurker/Guest, and it's still just-as-funny now.

Secondly, based on IvanDrago's moving picture, it should be "Sergeant at Feet". [Image: smile.gif]

I was in a huge fight against white knights at the club - KC4 - 12-11-2014

Little Dark kicking ass in india[Image: banana.gif]

I was in a huge fight against white knights at the club - Handsome Creepy Eel - 12-11-2014

It all makes sense now!

I was in a huge fight against white knights at the club - KC4 - 12-11-2014

Quote: (12-11-2014 02:30 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

It all makes sense now!

That video gets me all the time

[Image: laugh5.gif]

I was in a huge fight against white knights at the club - getdownonit - 12-11-2014

It all makes sense now!

Great video but it is inaccurate.

Little Dark runs from no one. Little Dark fights to the finish.

I was in a huge fight against white knights at the club - samsamsam - 12-11-2014

I had no idea little dark was so fast, runs like the wind.

I was in a huge fight against white knights at the club - Pontifex Maximus - 12-11-2014

Little Dark invades IRT Inc. headquarters.

I was in a huge fight against white knights at the club - JayJuanGee - 12-11-2014

Quote: (12-11-2014 04:43 PM)thyalmightyrhino Wrote:  

Little Dark invades IRT Inc. headquarters.

[http://youtu.be/JDGyWyvNSio[/video]

That is some amazing footage of little dark.

I was in a huge fight against white knights at the club - brick tamland - 12-11-2014

Quote: (11-17-2014 08:16 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (11-17-2014 07:31 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Little Dark may have only squeezed 66 posts in during his reign, but I get the feeling he has cemented his name in RVF history.

Top that, Motherfuckers.

I need to block out some time this week to go through every single one of his posts.

I finally did read all his posts today. His stories definitely tend to leave one incredulous. He's a 19 or 18 year old reluctant student who at times is a cocksure recent game adherent and at other times is a knowledge-hungry would-be game prodigy who seeks mentoring. Its a pity he was banned.

I was in a huge fight against white knights at the club - L M McCoy - 12-11-2014

Quote:Quote:

Despite their numbers, their pussyness means I was barely hurt. 2 black eyes and a cut nose, no big deal. I could sense the fear in them so as they were walking I chased them down and told them to "go home".

Holy fuck that is epic! I can't breath..

30 white knights and a RVF member down!

I was in a huge fight against white knights at the club - Suits - 12-11-2014

Quote: (12-11-2014 05:28 PM)brick tamland Wrote:  

Quote: (11-17-2014 08:16 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (11-17-2014 07:31 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Little Dark may have only squeezed 66 posts in during his reign, but I get the feeling he has cemented his name in RVF history.

Top that, Motherfuckers.

I need to block out some time this week to go through every single one of his posts.

Its a pity he was banned.

There's still time to join "Team Free Little Dark."

I was in a huge fight against white knights at the club - Krusyos - 12-11-2014

Shocking update.

Batman was on vacation in Las Vegas when he reputedly interrupted a pick up artist in the process of harassing a girl on the street. The pick up artist, known throughout the world as "Little Dark," responded by throwing a street cone at Batman. The following ensued:

When interviewed after the fight, Little Dark simply stated, "The point is not that I beat up Batman. The point is that I forgot to wipe my ass this morning."

In other news, still nobody knows why the fuck Screwston was banned.

I was in a huge fight against white knights at the club - samsamsam - 12-11-2014

^^ Batman should have trained more. And padded his mask with the stuff they use for boxing headgear.

I was in a huge fight against white knights at the club - getdownonit - 12-11-2014

Quote: (12-11-2014 08:44 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

^^ Batman should have trained more. And padded his mask with the stuff they use for boxing headgear.

Rather, padding everywhere on his body considering that nasty bodyslam Little Dark landed

I was in a huge fight against white knights at the club - IvanDrago - 12-11-2014

This thread is still going in the direction I was hoping for.

I was in a huge fight against white knights at the club - brick tamland - 12-12-2014

Quote: (12-11-2014 08:36 PM)Krusyos Wrote:  

Shocking update.

Batman was on vacation in Las Vegas when he reputedly interrupted a pick up artist in the process of harassing a girl on the street. The pick up artist, known throughout the world as "Little Dark," responded by throwing a street cone at Batman. The following ensued:

When interviewed after the fight, Little Dark simply stated, "The point is not that I beat up Batman. The point is that I forgot to wipe my ass this morning."

In other news, still nobody knows why the fuck Screwston was banned.

Lol at the woman who says 'Batman is tripping'

I was in a huge fight against white knights at the club - Handsome Creepy Eel - 12-12-2014

Quote: (12-11-2014 03:38 PM)getdownonit Wrote:  

It all makes sense now!

Great video but it is inaccurate.

Little Dark runs from no one. Little Dark fights to the finish.

Nah man, you got it all wrong.

He was running towards another fight in order to defuse it before it started.