Roosh V Forum
When your girl flirts with your friends in front of you - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: When your girl flirts with your friends in front of you (/thread-41962.html)

Pages: 1 2

When your girl flirts with your friends in front of you - trickdaddy - 11-03-2014

Hey brahs,

I've been seeing this girl for a few weeks. Yesterday, her and I were hanging with a group of my friends, which included boys and girls. My male friend and her starting flirting. She began kicking his legs and asked him to sit beside her. My friend does this to every girl he meets. I immediately ignored her for the next hour. As I left, I said bye to all my friends but her. She texts me saying: what I don't get a bye [Image: tongue.gif]

I always flirt with girls in front of her. However, this time I didn't. I hate when girls try to make a man jealous, it doesn't make me want her more. Rather, I feel less attraction.

How to do you guys deal with this. I was thinking of messaging her: I don't have the energy for your dumb behavior

When your girl flirts with your friends in front of you - Merenguero - 11-04-2014

I'll answer your question with a question. Are you LibertarianBootyHunter?

When your girl flirts with your friends in front of you - Catch 22 - 11-04-2014

I don't know who LibertarianBootyHunter is, but I had this happen to be once and I told her if it happened again, she'd be gone. It stopped. Don't put up with that shit. But be more specific than "dumb behavior. "

When your girl flirts with your friends in front of you - ShooterMikgavin - 11-04-2014

I feel like if you act phased by it and confront her that way she'll spin it into you being jealous and her "just having fun" and play the victim. If it was you and your girls first time hanging out with your friends together its probably a shit test by her to see how you'd react to some flirting with your friend.

I'd play it cool this time. But if it happens again, swiftly drop the hammer and let her know that shit wont be tolerated.

When your girl flirts with your friends in front of you - WestIndianArchie - 11-04-2014

You only have 1 recourse, drop her.

WIA

When your girl flirts with your friends in front of you - Pontifex Maximus - 11-04-2014

Is Wayne Brady going to have to slap a ho?

When your girl flirts with your friends in front of you - MidWest - 11-04-2014

Yeah I wouldn't wait to check her on that.

You are going to have to let her know that that's not going to slide with you and keep her in check.

Of course its a shit test. Girls do shit like this even in relationships. Flirting with other guys in front of you is extremely disrespectful and should not be tolerated.

But then again if you let it get to this level where she is flirting with other guys, then it essentially means its almost over for you two. It means that you have not passed all the shit tests she had for you before and you probably let them all slide. In a relationship, girls test you to see how much they can get away with you, and if you don't pass them, she ups it even more the next time until she eventually cheats on you because she has no respect for you in the end.

You have to have the heart of a player and be almost brutal with it. I try to end the relationship on the spot when that happens to me. I say "bitch, if you are going to act that way in front of me and disrespect me like that, then its time to end it here, I'm not the type of cat to tolerate that bullshit"

You have to be willing to end it and not be a victim of her vagina by kissing her ass all the time. You have to show that her vagina is unimportant and that you can get it elsewhere. I know its hard at first, but it has to be done. You'll be surprised the reaction you get from that. I've had a girl cry once and begged me for forgiveness.

By doing this, it will shift the power onto you. That's the true heart of being a player. Your priority should be your self-respect not her pussy. There are guys who are willing to stay in fucked up relationships and take it all just because they think they wont get any pussy later or are afraid to lose the big ass they have.

Again, don't tolerate that BS.

When your girl flirts with your friends in front of you - Pride male - 11-04-2014

Next!

When your girl flirts with your friends in front of you - Parlay44 - 11-04-2014

It's what they do. Women aren't the submissive little sidepieces they once were.
There's sexual tension there and they're playing on it to get attention and increase their SMV.

When your girl flirts with your friends in front of you - mikado - 11-04-2014

Basically
-be willing to walk out of the relationship
-if she cries, promise she won't do it again etc etc, and you wish her to stay with you, have some awesome make-up sex.
- Make her do anal or gtfo.

When your girl flirts with your friends in front of you - bojangles - 11-04-2014

Put her down or next, it's simple, don't be quiet about it.

When your girl flirts with your friends in front of you - Beyond Borders - 11-04-2014

This sounds like kid shit. I'm assuming you're in high school, am I right?

When your girl flirts with your friends in front of you - MidniteSpecial - 11-04-2014

This seems like juvenile stuff. Middle school mannerisms.

If my girl sits down next to my boy and flirts with him and he flirts back they are both trolling me and it's funny.

Doesn't sound like that's the case with you.

Sounds like it's a test. You leaving and ignoring her can have her thinking two things. First, the illogical immature female thought is, that you don't care about her. Second more logical thought is, that you are hurt by this.

Neither work in your favor.

What to do in this situation? A few things. Grow up. Get a new girl. Or keep her and spin some other plates. Don't show anger. Smirk at it. Maybe even give her a kiss goodbye in front of everyone next time then keep it mysterious as to where you're going.

Most importantly. Don't sweat the small stuff.

When your girl flirts with your friends in front of you - trickdaddy - 11-04-2014

Were both in college. Ive been in ltr before but never had my girl flirt in front of me like this.

While not sweating it is alright, I don't want her pulling this bs again. Its deff a shit test. She's trying to get me jealous because I do the same to her with different girls.

When your girl flirts with your friends in front of you - Deebos - 11-04-2014

Do the same back. I was at a wedding with one of the few women that was a 9+, meaning my game always had to be tight. She flirted with other guys she knew at the wedding and I politely asked her to stop and that I felt it was disrespectful. She said she would but 10 minutes later she was back flirting. She was the hottest chick there and knew it. She sat in some guys lap sideways and I simply got up walked over to a chick I saw was alone and starting flirting. About a minute later I felt a tug on my arm and she said "What the fuck are you doing, that's my cousin!" I looked at her as calmly as I could and said "You're very beautiful and you know this but you struggle with requiring attention from men, I hope you resolve this by your next relationship." She said, "What, you're breaking up with me, here??" I said "No, but I am going to fuck your cousin
tonight..." I never had a chance to finish, she started crying and apologizing begging me not to leave her.

The cousin walked off, she was pretty hot, and I was a bit dissapointed that I wasn't going to get a new bang. I looked at her and said, "You've disrespected me, tonight I am going to take it out on you. I am totally going to own you, In the morning we will go to your parents house and you'll cook me breakfast, I hate hotel breakfasts" We went back inside, danced,and later went back to the hotel. I ended up running out of condoms..I had bought 2-3 packs at the gas station. Epic night and breakfast was delicious.

When your girl flirts with your friends in front of you - heavy - 11-04-2014

Be a man of action. Don't use words.

When your girl flirts with your friends in front of you - trickdaddy - 11-04-2014

Half of you say let her know and half of you say don't sweat it

When your girl flirts with your friends in front of you - Dr. Howard - 11-04-2014

I only remember this happening to me when I was younger. This chick loved attention and one night she was out grinding on some guy on the dancefloor and I got up from the table, put on my coat and one of her friends says "Doc Howard where are you going?" I said "home, you can tell X that I'm not going to spend my night out watching her act like a slut" 5 minutes after I started walking I heard her running up after me crying and begging me not to go.

I think this worked because I was a) calm b) decisive and c) shamed her to her friends. C especially

Cautionary note: This action did not prevent it from happening again, this bitch loved drama and probably looked forward to the makeup sex that would ensue when i called her out on her actions.

When your girl flirts with your friends in front of you - Parlay44 - 11-04-2014

Come on fellas. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. The obvious answer is to let her flirt then use that as a way to flirt with her girlfriends and push for a threesome [Image: hump.gif]

When your girl flirts with your friends in front of you - Bilboswaggins - 11-04-2014

In case there are other chicks in the vicinity, you go and flirt with them. Don't call her out, don't make a scene. Also, change your friends. If your friends were true friends, they wouldn't fuck around like that, or at least they would make it seem like actual good humour. Maybe you just understood the situation all wrong and drew wrong conclusions? Either way, if you don't show emotion and act aloof, it's her turn to act. If she doesn't, next her. If she sees you flirting with other chicks and comes to protect, bang on.

When your girl flirts with your friends in front of you - heavy - 11-04-2014

Quote: (11-04-2014 10:35 AM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

Cautionary note: This action did not prevent it from happening again, this bitch loved drama and probably looked forward to the makeup sex that would ensue when i called her out on her actions.

Right. She'll do it again. That's fine, but just understand who you're dealing with.
- Her short term behavior is based on your actions. If you walk out, she'll beg and plead for your attention.
- Her long term behavior is based on her SMV. She'll do it to you again...until she's older and worth less.

Quote: (11-04-2014 10:36 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Come on fellas. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. The obvious answer is to let her flirt then use that as a way to flirt with her girlfriends and push for a threesome [Image: hump.gif]

I think this was meant as a joke? Either way, she was flirting with guys, so no suggestion here she's cool with a WMW.

LTR potential depends on more than simply whether she flirts or not, but it's a sign to which you should pay attention. My ex was very flirty but faithful. She was a virgin when I met her though. I wouldn't trust a flirty woman who had sex with more than 1 guy...and even my ex would never have been so overt as to ask a friend to sit next to her the way you described.

I'll explain in more detail.

I met up with my group of friends and my girl was already sitting next to my buddy as I showed up. My buddy probably texted her and said where we were meeting. Before I said hi to her, I saw a different female friend sitting by herself and I began speaking to her, asking her about her Halloween and joking around.

My girl was talking to me and joking around for the first hour. However, she began flirting with my buddy after, kicking his feet, and asking him to sit beside her after he sat in a different area to make room for more friends. She even began text messaging him while we were all sitting together. As the group left, I wanted to hit the gym before closing. When I said bye to my buddy, my girl and buddy stayed at the seating area alone

When your girl flirts with your friends in front of you - Virtus - 11-04-2014

When your girl flirts with your friends in front of you - Travesty - 11-04-2014

Number 1 is lose this buddy. What the fuck is he doing?
No need to have friends that work against your interests.

Easy answer is a chick pulls this once never take her seriously again she is now a fuck toy. This behavior is too bad to be corrected with Game she's an attention whore. There are enough attractive girls that would never do this to a guy they like.

Now she has done this she is only for sex. No need to tell her. Drop any feelings you had for her. Use this leverage to go after her friends and other chicks etc...

You won't change her. You can utilize her to get other chicks or drop her. It all depends on your mental
fortitude.

Guys lose hand and take it way too easy on chicks and offer excuses for their behavior. That's why they act like this.

You need to stop looking for bandaid solutions and look long term about how valuable your time is and how it can be spent better.

Learning to say no and next with utter ease, especially with chicks is invaluable.

When your girl flirts with your friends in front of you - kaotic - 11-04-2014

[Image: lolwtf.gif]