Roosh V Forum
Ronaldinho admits that he signed with a club in Mexico to bag Mexican girls! - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Ronaldinho admits that he signed with a club in Mexico to bag Mexican girls! (/thread-40363.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Ronaldinho admits that he signed with a club in Mexico to bag Mexican girls! - MidWest - 09-14-2014

Soccer star Ronaldinho recently signed with Club Queretaro in Mexico shocking the world. Lots of elite teams in Europe wanted to land him especially teams in England, Brazil, Argentina, Italy and others, but he chose a relatively unknown team in Mexico in Queretaro.

When the shocking news came to everybody, he was asked why he chose Queretaro, he responded "I wanted to win trophies, and girls" [Image: lol.gif]

Here's the link:
http://metro.co.uk/2014/09/13/ronaldinho...s-4867666/

Quote:Quote:

Ronaldinho’s move to Mexican team Queretaro this week surprised many in football, but he’s revealed the pretty incredible reasons behind the switch.

The party-loving Brazilian superstar says he signed on the dotted line because he wants to win trophies and… girls. Yep.

While most new signings only target on the pitch success, Ronaldinho is hoping to score off it by bagging plenty of Mexican ladies.

‘I want to win titles and girls here,’ said the 34-year-old.

‘I’ve always lived in the same way’.

[Image: ronaldinho-girls-butts-pool.png]

^^^ Girls in Italy.

I love this, the dude is keeping it real. He put aside his love for football and went with his desire to conquer Mexican vag.

Thoughts?

Ronaldinho admits that he signed with a club in Mexico to bag Mexican girls! - Volk - 09-14-2014

Why didn't he sign somewhere else with better girls? Out of all places why Mexico? Or why not Colombia if he really wanted that? Ronaldinho is a superstar in Medellin.

Ronaldinho admits that he signed with a club in Mexico to bag Mexican girls! - Simeon_Strangelight - 09-14-2014

Quote: (09-14-2014 10:41 AM)MidWest Wrote:  

Soccer star Ronaldinho recently signed with Club Queretaro in Mexico shocking the world. Lots of elite teams in Europe wanted to land him especially teams in England, Brazil, Argentina, Italy and others, but he chose a relatively unknown team in Mexico in Queretaro.

I love this, the dude is keeping it real. He put aside his love for football and went with his desire to conquer Mexican vag.

Thoughts?

First of all - he peaked at 26 and never came back - had even a big belly for a while before turning 30. When he was in Barcelona he frequented the night clubs very often and slayed quality pussy non-stop. This also became a problem with the clubs as he was drinking alcohol and pulling all-nighters as a professional athlete is simply no way to go forward despite his extremely rare talent.

Christiano Ronaldo and Messi are by far more disciplined players.

His offers in Europe were second-rate at best and he would have gotten top quality European pussy there as well.

I call bullshit on the story - likelihood is higher that a Cartel boss gave him a lot of cash "tax-free" in a suitcase to play there, but he has to find some bogus reason to explain his decision.

Ronaldinho admits that he signed with a club in Mexico to bag Mexican girls! - Lion of Judah - 09-14-2014

Interesting...Mexican girls tend towards obesity and aren't particularly curvy (contrary to popular perception that all Latina women are). I call bullshit.

Ronaldinho admits that he signed with a club in Mexico to bag Mexican girls! - Cattle Rustler - 09-14-2014

"Cartel boss gave him a lot of cash "tax-free' "

Putting everything on the cartels is just hamster, it's no different than blaming obama for rain. Do you have proof? Or what's your reasoning?

Ronaldinho admits that he signed with a club in Mexico to bag Mexican girls! - Americas - 09-14-2014

Quote: (09-14-2014 10:43 AM)Volk Wrote:  

Why didn't he sign somewhere else with better girls? Out of all places why Mexico? Or why not Colombia if he really wanted that? Ronaldinho is a superstar in Medellin.

Quote: (09-14-2014 11:23 AM)Lion of Judah Wrote:  

Interesting...Mexican girls tend towards obesity and aren't particularly curvy (contrary to popular perception that all Latina women are). I call bullshit.

Haha. Top end Mexican girls are as hot as any country in the world. It's just the percentages aren't great. But he is a famous athlete, he doesn't need to worry about percentages because he can just slay top-end pussy all he wants.

Some of the hottest girls I have ever seen have been during the last year I have lived here in Mexico City.

Ronaldinho admits that he signed with a club in Mexico to bag Mexican girls! - polymath - 09-14-2014

His soccer skills are not what they used to be, for precisely this reason.

Ronaldinho admits that he signed with a club in Mexico to bag Mexican girls! - Simeon_Strangelight - 09-14-2014

Quote: (09-14-2014 12:02 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

"Cartel boss gave him a lot of cash "tax-free' "

Putting everything on the cartels is just hamster, it's no different than blaming obama for rain. Do you have proof? Or what's your reasoning?

Nah - just the same as a Russian billionaire can spend 50 million Euro on a Ukrainian footballer past his prime (Shevczenko for Chelsea). Why can't a local boss buy his favorite star? He has to do it off-the books. By the way - this is not unheard of. Maradona while still being on top of his game (different from Ronaldinho) chose to play for Napoli and pretty much everybody knew that some mafia money had to be involved, because they did not pay him enough. He could have played at the top clubs of Europe back then.

Besides - my guess is as good as anyone's, but I do not buy Ronaldinho's desire for Mexican football titles and superior Mexican pussy. I just think my theory is more likely. It is just a theory though and nothing more.

Ronaldinho admits that he signed with a club in Mexico to bag Mexican girls! - speakeasy - 09-14-2014

Mexican girls are a diverse bunch. Looks and quality vary tremendously from state to state. Places like Sinaloa and Los Altos de Jalisco have some of the baddest women in the Americas. They can run with the best of anything in Colombia or Brazil.

[Image: acuario+Mazatl%25C3%25A1n+Sinaloa+M%25C3%25A9xico.jpg]

Ronaldinho admits that he signed with a club in Mexico to bag Mexican girls! - shotgun - 09-14-2014

He's going for the money, obviously. The Mexican league is weaker than the Brazilian league and even the Argentinean league, but some of their teams are owned by big Mexican corporations who are able to pay competitive wages to attract reasonably solid names once in a while.

Of course, he will be slaying pros and semi-pros on a daily basis on the side.

Ronaldinho admits that he signed with a club in Mexico to bag Mexican girls! - Volk - 09-14-2014

Truth is: Not the girls in itself. With some time on google, anybody could pull pictures of amazingly hot girls from anywhere in the world. He went to the mexican league because he is holding onto his name. Mexico was the best place to him money-wise and lifestyle-wise.

Think about it : Why not Colombia? They will never pay him enough. Why not Russia? The fans would impale him. Mexico was the best compromise, it was not for women mainly.

Ronaldinho admits that he signed with a club in Mexico to bag Mexican girls! - el conquistador - 09-14-2014

Quote: (09-14-2014 11:17 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

First of all - he peaked at 26 and never came back - had even a big belly for a while before turning 30. When he was in Barcelona he frequented the night clubs very often and slayed quality pussy non-stop. This also became a problem with the clubs as he was drinking alcohol and pulling all-nighters as a professional athlete is simply no way to go forward despite his extremely rare talent.

Christiano Ronaldo and Messi are by far more disciplined players.

His offers in Europe were second-rate at best and he would have gotten top quality European pussy there as well.

I call bullshit on the story - likelihood is higher that a Cartel boss gave him a lot of cash "tax-free" in a suitcase to play there, but he has to find some bogus reason to explain his decision.

During two years at Barcelona, I think it was 2004-2006, I've never seen a better player.

The combination of speed, dribbling and tricks were breathtaking. In one Madrid V Barca derby he tore through Real on his own and they won 3-0. The rival fans gave him a standing ovation. Real fans giving a Barca player a standing ovation? Unheard of. They don't do that for Messi.

Ronaldinho admits that he signed with a club in Mexico to bag Mexican girls! - MidWest - 09-14-2014

[Image: facepalm.png]

[Image: loT1Qzc.jpg]

[Image: 1070178060_YCUCHVROWGVIJWW.jpg]

[Image: iT4dQ5B.png]

[Image: DSC00251.JPG]

[Image: 1622757_472639989506790_919641605_n.jpg?...69a5fe5133]
^^^^^ I personally nailed the one in the left with the leopard shirt in Zacatecas [Image: bigsmile.gif]

[Image: MotoCross%20febrero%202012%20-%202%20(77).jpg]

[Image: 160ol05.jpg]

Geez.... Some of you guys need to get out more man!

Ronaldinho admits that he signed with a club in Mexico to bag Mexican girls! - Lion of Judah - 09-14-2014

Quote: (09-14-2014 04:40 PM)MidWest Wrote:  

That's cool, and those chick look amazing, but I stand by my statement. You can cherrypick beautiful women of every race, but those chicks you posted would be considered +3 sd outliers in Mexico

Ronaldinho admits that he signed with a club in Mexico to bag Mexican girls! - Americas - 09-14-2014

^ How much time have you actually spent in Mexico? Particularly areas outside of resort towns?

Those types of girls really aren't out of the norm at all.

Ronaldinho admits that he signed with a club in Mexico to bag Mexican girls! - 20Nation - 09-14-2014

Quote: (09-14-2014 04:47 PM)Lion of Judah Wrote:  

That's cool, and those chick look amazing, but I stand by my statement. You can cherrypick beautiful women of every race, but those chicks you posted would be considered +3 sd outliers in Mexico

It depends on where you are in Mexico. Mexico is so big and the cities are so different that things can be very different city to city. Guadalajaran girls are just as hot as Colombian, but they are a bit harder (why it's not as popular on here). The average in Mexico City isn't great, but thanks to being one of the biggest cities in the world, the top tier girls are amazing. I have a feeling you are judging Mexican women by what you see in USA or resort towns. That would be a big mistake. This guy will be getting some of the prettiest women in any city he goes to, and they prettiest Mexican girls are up there with any other Latin country.

A side note that I have also noticed in Mexico is that the obesity problem isn't as big of a problem in Mexico as in USA because the girls work hard on their bodies up until the point that they have kids (after which they let themselves go). As a guy who doesn't really go for single moms anyway, it meant that I barely even noticed a problem.

Quote: (09-14-2014 05:05 PM)Americas Wrote:  

^ How much time have you actually spent in Mexico? Particularly areas outside of resort towns?

Admittedly not much. I've spent a lot of time in the southwest US and have spent some time in the border towns. I also went to a high school in an area with a large Mexican population.

Look, I'm not saying that there aren't good looking Mexican chicas (particularly the ones with more white ancestry). But with the world's top obesity rate (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/09...7772.html, http://www.ibtimes.com/mexico-worlds-top...it-1409940) it's not surprising to me that the majority of Mexican chicks I encounter on daily basis are overweight and very rarely add weight to the right places. But I've also encountered some nice looking Mexi girls too, so I have not doubt there are exceptions.

The fat, uncurvy look seems to be especially common among people with more Indio ancestry. They're especially prone to diabetes, even more so than blacks I believe, and at the same rates as Pacific Islanders like Samoans.

Quote: (09-14-2014 05:17 PM)Lion of Judah Wrote:  

Admittedly not much. I've spent a lot of time in the southwest US and have spent some time in the border towns. I also went to a high school in an area with a large Mexican population.

Look, I'm not saying that there aren't good looking Mexican chicas (particularly the ones with more white ancestry). But with the world's top obesity rate (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/09...7772.html, http://www.ibtimes.com/mexico-worlds-top...it-1409940) it's not surprising to me that the majority of Mexican chicks I encounter on daily basis are overweight and very rarely add weight to the right places. But I've also encountered some nice looking Mexi girls too, so I have not doubt there are exceptions.

The fat, uncurvy look seems to be especially common among people with more Indio ancestry. They're especially prone to diabetes, even more so than blacks I believe, and at the same rates as Pacific Islanders like Samoans.

I am not trying to discredit you or your credibility. However, when you make opinions on insufficient evidence you are prone to messing up.

The obesity rate is very high in Mexico, but these figures are misleading. Much of the obesity, particularly with regards to women in Mexico, comes from the 30+ crowd. A lot of Mexican women pop out a couple of kids and balloon up.

However, I would say you don't actually come across that many young Mexican chicks on a daily basis that are severely overweight, in fact, I would say it is lower than the USA in that respect.

I live just north of Polanco in Mexico City, and the amount of girls I see in the 7-9 range any given time I go out is quite high. I have also been to about 70% of all the Mexican states and seen similar things.

I am a Latina enthusiast and have been to a number of countries in Latin America. I would say with confidence that the top talent of Mexico compares to any of them. I really like the look of Mexican girls. And as far as many posters on this board like (I don't really care much), Mexican girls are incredibly feminine; you would be hard pressed to not find a working Mexican girl that doesn't wear high heels, have long hair, and dresses well.

Ronaldinho admits that he signed with a club in Mexico to bag Mexican girls! - TravelerKai - 09-14-2014

Lion I say this with the most utmost respect but you need to put down the bong, blunt, meth, peyote, or whatever the fuck you are smoking brother.

You are the second silly person in months saying Mexican women are not curvy. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you and that other dude but you two need to go there a few times first before popping off about something you have no idea what you are talking about.

Our bullshit detectors know better than this. Many here are very well traveled here. It's not even funny. Seriously.

Quote: (09-14-2014 05:29 PM)Americas Wrote:  

Quote: (09-14-2014 05:17 PM)Lion of Judah Wrote:  

The obesity rate is very high in Mexico, but these figures are misleading. Much of the obesity, particularly with regards to women in Mexico, comes from the 30+ crowd. A lot of Mexican women pop out a couple of kids and balloon up.

I figured this is part of the problem. Mexican chicks in the States tend to have children early and they don't seem to get their weight back down after popping out a few kids. Among the pre-childbirthing females I've seen, a good number of them are a good weight, stay feminine and are fairly curvy.

And I haven't seen many females in Mexico itself, so you're right, I cannot make an entirely accurate judgement based on my experiences alone.

Ronaldinho admits that he signed with a club in Mexico to bag Mexican girls! - speakeasy - 09-14-2014

Quote: (09-14-2014 04:47 PM)Lion of Judah Wrote:  

Dude, just go to some nightclubs in Guadalajara and you will see girls like that everywhere. I'm not just cherry picking. I've been there.

[Image: MEX4.jpg]
[Image: megi8.jpg]

Ronaldinho admits that he signed with a club in Mexico to bag Mexican girls! - Mentavious - 09-14-2014

Lion is right you guys

There are no hot women in Mexico. They all have spongebob type bodies, short hair, and round crater faces. What's even worse is that they are fish in bed! Why would anyone risk behemding from the cartels just to get with that!?!?

Quote: (09-14-2014 10:43 AM)Volk Wrote:  

Maybe he likes Mexican girls. Who knows. Different people have different tastes. Also Mexican girls vs. Colombian girls, that's debatable. In my opinion Mexican girls have better faces and Colombian girls have better bodies. Just depends what you like.

Ronaldinho admits that he signed with a club in Mexico to bag Mexican girls! - chochemonger1 - 09-14-2014

It is the top end of Mexico that competes with the top end of Colombia. But just ask a typical Mexican man or Central american and Colombianas are seen as the prize of Latin America
Colombian women in general are sexier and more feminine than Mejicanas

Quote: (09-14-2014 08:51 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

It is the top end of Mexico that competes with the top end of Colombia. But just ask a typical Mexican man or Central american and Colombianas are seen as the prize of Latin America
Colombian women in general are sexier and more feminine than Mejicanas

I think everyone would agree to that. Comparing average Mexican to average Colombian is no-contest. But for a star soccer player, he won't be messing with average girls. He'll only be partying with the best of the best. The top 1% of Mexican girls are going to look as good as the top 1% of Colombian girls. Plus Mexico has way better food.