Roosh V Forum
Dating Guide for Mainland China - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Dating Guide for Mainland China (/thread-38876.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Zehlendorfer - 08-12-2015

Thanks for the warning.
I found dateinasia via swooptheworld.
The missing body shot is really a problem. She sent a pic with legs, but this was blurred.

What do you think: should I ask her directly for a photo with legs/bikini?

I think I will reconsider my recent projects (girls and the rest) and have a fresh start. I know I can do better: more girls in the 7.5-8.5 range.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - TravelerKai - 08-12-2015

Ask her to see her legs. Use humor or whatever you are good at. Ask her how many scars she has on her knee or make up a bullshit bet about how many you think she has and see if she gets defensive enough to show you a pic. Then you can find out if she is putting white cream on her face or not. Legs are almost always more lighter than faces.

Use game to get Intel out of women. They aren't smart enough to see the invisible hand of a covert operation. Too much bashfulness and you might just either cut her off or go see it for yourself. Not everything is worth fighting over. Some stuff is easier to learn than others like hairy pussy etc, just don't expect to get high resolution pictures about it. They want you to come there first then you can get whatever you want. Most are still good girls.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - elcidcampeador - 08-12-2015

Quote: (08-12-2015 08:42 AM)Zehlendorfer Wrote:  

Thanks for the warning.
I found dateinasia via swooptheworld.
The missing body shot is really a problem. She sent a pic with legs, but this was blurred.

What do you think: should I ask her directly for a photo with legs/bikini?

I think I will reconsider my recent projects (girls and the rest) and have a fresh start. I know I can do better: more girls in the 7.5-8.5 range.

I'm a little confused - are you looking for verification that she is indeed as attractive as her pics or are you wondering if she is interesting in sex and romance and not simply English lessons/selfies/financial support with/from the handsome foreigner?

There are 1.3 billion Chinese and half of them are women (well, more or less). If this girl is giving you a hard time, next her now and move on. There are 600 million other Chinese girls to choose from.

You're in Germany now and there are just as many attractive Chinese (and Asian) women on the ground in every major city as there are on Datainasia. I have fond memories of a Japanese girl I met in Dusseldorf 5 years ago. If you're really as valuable to women as you mention then you shouldn't even have to leave your own city to find a Chinese girl. You'll have to daygame or use your social network, but Chinese women are obsessed with Germans so you really shouldn't have much of an issue seducing them.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Zehlendorfer - 08-12-2015

As luck would have it, I went to Starbucks this afternoon and got to know a Chinese girl.

Actually I hate Starbucks, but this was full with young Asian girls!!!
I think I found my new home. No need to fly around the world [Image: smile.gif]

You guys are killing me with this chasing Chinese women in other countries stuff. Whatever floats your boats. The more discerning of us will stick to the sources and profit heavily. Mainland hong Kong or Taiwan. You guys are fooling yourselves if you think your home country has anywhere near what Asia has. These rich traveling or immigrant women will require more work than the ones in Asia as well. Your wife hunting for Chinese in Germany would be as good in China. Your age gap may betray you at home in ways it would not in China. I doubt you could date a different 24 year old a week in Germany.

Regardless to each his own. Let's keep the thread in scope and focused on mainland China. I don't want to derail the thread into a generic discussion on just Chinese women anywhere in the world. That's just too broad and does not take into consideration a litany of other factors unique to every other country. I cannot give advice on Chinese women in Germany at all. Anything I tell you might be completely wrong in that regard. Not just that guys but we should not develop a nasty habit of using the travel forum for non travel related purposes. It's lazy and intellectually dishonest and encourages both.

Quote: (08-12-2015 03:12 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

You guys are killing me with this chasing Chinese women in other countries stuff. Whatever floats your boats. The more discerning of us will stick to the sources and profit heavily. Mainland hong Kong or Taiwan. You guys are fooling yourselves if you think your home country has anywhere near what Asia has. These rich traveling or immigrant women will require more work than the ones in Asia as well. Your wife hunting for Chinese in Germany would be as good in China. Your age gap may betray you at home in ways it would not in China. I doubt you could date a different 24 year old a week in Germany.

Regardless to each his own. Let's keep the thread in scope and focused on mainland China. I don't want to derail the thread into a generic discussion on just Chinese women anywhere in the world. That's just too broad and does not take into consideration a litany of other factors unique to every other country. I cannot give advice on Chinese women in Germany at all. Anything I tell you might be completely wrong in that regard. Not just that guys but we should not develop a nasty habit of using the travel forum for non travel related purposes. It's lazy and intellectually dishonest and encourages both.

I was posting on my phone earlier, should have read:

Your wife hunting for Chinese in Germany would not be as good in China.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Fortis - 08-12-2015

I'm going to consign what kai is saying here: you guys are really not thinking properly if you think you can find better quality Chinese girls abroad than you can in China.

The thing to really consider is this: most chinese people are too poor to make it abroad, so you're really only encountering a tiny percentage of the chinese population abroad. Now, I'm not knocking a guy if he's happy with the chinese girls on his home turf, but they're simply not the best that china has to offer.

The best looking chinese girls are a lot like the best looking girls of any country: they have no need to (and most likely can't afford to) go abroad and hop on cock. They can walk out of their living rooms and have a ton of chinese dudes throwing dick at them.

I think many people will agree that the chinese girls on the ground in china look far different from what we're all used to. Many of them don't have that "classic" chinese look that we've been trained to believe is 100% of the population.

Before getting on the ground, I couldn't have told you the difference between a hubei girl and a sichuan girl, but now my eye is starting to pick up on a lot of the differences between the different regions.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Suits - 08-13-2015

Quote: (08-12-2015 11:54 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

Before getting on the ground, I couldn't have told you the difference between a hubei girl and a sichuan girl, but now my eye is starting to pick up on a lot of the differences between the different regions.

Just wait till you start picking up minority flags.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Fortis - 08-13-2015

Not sure what you mean, Suits? Like the Chinese ethnic minorities? I've encountered a few people who are Chinese, but are clearly not a member of the really large ethnic groups here.

Hard to describe, but many of the Chinese men and women in Guangdong look more Latin to me than asian. Like, If i were to drop them in South America, no one would know that they weren't Peruvian or something.

Some of the NorthWestern people also have a bit of a Turkic/American Indian look to them, as well. I like to eat at the Muslim restaurants and many of those guys speak chinese but look like they could be half-european or something.

China is really interesting like that.

^Yes, the vast majority are Han Chinese, but there are 70 or so officially recognized minority groups.

So far I've banged two. A Manchu girl and some other minority, although I never confirmed which, since she's a bitch and I don't want to talk to her.

It's somewhat rare to meet bangable minority girls here in Beijing, since most of the people who aren't impoverished peasants are Han, but in Shenzhen you are probably interacting with a large variety of ethnicities. Definitely shoot for variety.

Shenzhen is definitely the place for diversity. As I tell people, this is like a sampler platter of china. I've met people from Xinjiang, HeilongJiang and other really far away chinese provinces here. If you're looking to see what china "looks like" then shenzhen is a great spot.

What's your verdict on the looks of chinese women from different provinces?

I really like hunan and sichuan girls. I'd say my favorite are Hunan girls. They're usually petite, unique faces (almost look like white people sometimes) and are easy going. I know that Sichuan girls are reputed for their beauty (and attitudes), but I will say that they're usually the best looking girls I meet.

I wouldn't be adverse to hitting up Chengdu or Wuhan at some point just to scope out the talent some more. One of my students went to school there and he says Wuhan is full of bars which is more my scene.

I've heard mixed reports of hebei and henan. I have one friend who swears the girls are hot in those cities. He says something about how some ancient king kept a special harem there and that many of the girls are descents of that kings harem and are super hot. He sent me some pictures of girls he knows from there and they're all hot, but I'm not sold on the hebei and henan girls I have met so far.

I don't wanna be a dick, but many of them look sorta....rough, like red necks in america or something. Anyone got experience roaming around those parts and can confirm?

Quote: (08-13-2015 12:26 AM)Fortis Wrote:  

I don't wanna be a dick, but many of them look sorta....rough, like red necks in america or something. Anyone got experience roaming around those parts and can confirm?

You've successfully identified China's peasant stock. Girls (and men) from families who have been farming for generations and generations have a certain look to them. It's not hard to spot.

^ ah, I see. So is that just a common look in hebei and henan or have I just been running into the poorer people from those provinces.

Quote: (08-13-2015 12:46 AM)Fortis Wrote:  

^ ah, I see. So is that just a common look in hebei and henan or have I just been running into the poorer people from those provinces.

My guess is that it's something you find throughout the country in the same way that every US state has its own distinct version of redneck.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - TravelerKai - 08-13-2015

Quote: (08-13-2015 12:26 AM)Fortis Wrote:  

I've heard mixed reports of hebei and henan. I have one friend who swears the girls are hot in those cities. He says something about how some ancient king kept a special harem there and that many of the girls are descents of that kings harem and are super hot. He sent me some pictures of girls he knows from there and they're all hot, but I'm not sold on the hebei and henan girls I have met so far.

Your friend is blowing smoke up your ass. I posted about those two places in this thread recently. They have the roughest looking women in China hands down. Farmers are all over China so it isn't so much because fruit and other farming is well known over there, but because they have that unique look like Suits said. Poor countryside women from Hunan still have Hunan features and looks. Same applies to Henan/Hubei. Some Chinese make fun of them for being ugly and only breeding with other ugly people. Kinda like how in the US people make fun of Arkansas people.

If you want a prettier woman somewhat close to a Henan/Hubei look or skintone rather, check out Wuhan women. They have a girl next door/semi-plain Jane look but they are kinda classy and elegant in a Traditional Chinese way. I have never met a Wuhan woman that blew me away on looks, but they are hard to break up with even as a 6 or so. I think Hunan is the natural competitor to a Wuhan chick. They are girl next door, but cute and more lively. Traditional but not very elegant at all. [Image: lol.gif]

^ Haha, Ok. Yeah, I knew I wasn't insane. They look rough.

You may have explained why I like the hunan girls so much. They're not stunners but they're cool and look good.

Wuhan is the capitol of hunan or hubei, right?

Dating Guide for Mainland China - TravelerKai - 08-13-2015

Yeah Wuhan is the capital city of Hubei province. If you want to chase women from those provinces do it only there. Outside of the main city and you might cringe at what is around.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Global Entry - 08-14-2015

I've pulled a few Hubei women, and Hubei has a rep, in circles I've run in, of having crazy and beautiful women (I can confirm both). I dated one, the daughter of a Beijing Opera singer, whose picture I showed you Kai (on Skype), if you recall. Snakes, serpents and speaking with forked tongues, constantly with an agenda, but beautiful. Henan, and Hebei, not so much - those are the rough and tumble rednecks of lore. That doesnt mean there are not hot girls in Shijiazhuang, quite a large city, just not a critical mass, and since there are so few comparatively, the likelihood of one in that area being available to you, particularly on a short jaunt through, is minimal.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - elcidcampeador - 08-21-2015

Every time I add a girl on Wechat that is an 8+ (or even 7+ really) I get a message like this:

欢迎这位帅哥光临本妓楼,朋友圈有靓照,地址,有需要的自己去看,您懂的

Nyc, Dc, Boston, Beijing, Tianjin in the past 2 months all the same.

6 and below are still fair game but seriously, I'm amazed how much of a p2p app it has become in the US.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Vacancier Permanent - 08-31-2015

Quick question as I didn't want to start a new thread for it:

Has anyone in here used Tantan, a Chinese version of Tinder?
I've been on it for over a week and I've got about 1200 matches! The talent is very good, from cute at the low end to outright head turners IMO (I'm very partial to Asians but still, I've had quite a few matches and been chatting with a few of them).

So far I'm pretty impressed with the talent there. Anyone else has experience with using Tantan both outside and inside of China?

Dating Guide for Mainland China - dalbroker - 09-01-2015

I have used TanTan in Texas....seemed like there were no users.

You must be in Asia with that much activity. I live in Houston where
there is a large Asian population......did not find many users.

Quote: (08-31-2015 09:35 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Quick question as I didn't want to start a new thread for it:

Has anyone in here used Tantan, a Chinese version of Tinder?
I've been on it for over a week and I've got about 1200 matches! The talent is very good, from cute at the low end to outright head turners IMO (I'm very partial to Asians but still, I've had quite a few matches and been chatting with a few of them).

So far I'm pretty impressed with the talent there. Anyone else has experience with using Tantan both outside and inside of China?

Dating Guide for Mainland China - swuglyfe - 09-01-2015

There's a thread on it somewhere in the Game forum not too long ago. I for one have no luck with it in the states, but can rack up hundreds of matches sitting around in China.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Global Entry - 09-01-2015

I've run Tan Tan in both the US and in China. I've gotten tantan matches in Vegas, LA, and NY. New York seemed to have a decent number, and Vegas did as well, though I think a lot of them were tourists passing through, not easy targets.

I've fired it up in Chongqing and in Yunnan province and done well for matches too. All this said, the great majority of matches didn't communicate - they just matched. A few replied to my messages, sometimes in English and sometimes in Chinese. I believe Tan Tan (which is basically tinder) will replace WeChat for finding new dates entirely - WeChat in China has for several years been the province of hookers and p4p, though the crackdown definitely lessened that. I guess that trade has now moved to the USA on WeChat. Globalization (no pun intended).

Dating Guide for Mainland China - elcidcampeador - 09-01-2015

I have over 10,000 Tan Tan likes and I'm not in China most of the time. I'd imagine I'd have like 50,000 'likes' from other girls if I was in a place like Beijing, probably more. That being said, it means nothing.

Of those 10,000 let's say 50% are solid WNBs.

Of those 50%, 25% of them have boyfriends and want English practice only.

Of those 25%, 20% want a serious relationship.

Of those 5% remaining, only 1% actually look as sexy in real life as they do in their pics.

You can get laid off of Tan Tan but it is a serious waste of time and Chinese girls do not like the idea of hopping into the bed of a stranger, unless they've already done so in the past. I tried direct, come-to-my-room, game on this with like 100 girls and they all just responded with something like haha why?

I've banged a few girls off of it, but I'm probably batting .100 in terms of my dates-to-bangs ratio which is pathetic compared to how I'd do with social-circle in China.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Il Bersagliere - 09-04-2015

That's a little disheartening, elcid. I'm playing with the app in different locations and toying around with different openers. Some girls open by giving me their qq app number or whatever it's called. I'm wondering if there's potential there to immediately get their wechat or otherwise. I generally open in Chinese, as English is rarely spoken on here. A few bites, but many have not responded.

At least my match rate shot up when I put up new pics.