Roosh V Forum
Why Am I here? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Why Am I here? (/thread-3424.html)

Pages: 1 2

Why Am I here? - Mrs. Chocolate - 01-10-2011

After receveing this question once and more, I decided to make this thread to explain to new (and old) boarders what a girl is doing in a forum about male game.
For a start, I don't think that I'm the only one. There are more around, less participative only reading your stuff or using a fake name. At least I've assumed what and who I am.
I found Roosh's site before the forum in a common day curious about what is the foreigner/tourists about Brazil and cultural differences among countries. Then I sum up my "research" to Brazilian girls and here I am.
Today, I try to help people here to find places to stay/have fun/eat/ whatever in my hometown, and make my point about girls behavior.
Some disagree, saying that I don't know nothing just because I'm a girl. Honestly don't care. There are some points of view that I see here and I don't agree. I guess that we are even.
Also, I use this forum to enhance and keep my English up daily. In this way I can learn new words, expressions, slangs.
Pictures: Not because I'm a girl I should post a picture. I haven't seen none of the others doing and when they do, they hide their faces. I'm not here to show myself off. I'm enjoying the forum like you are.
[Image: tongue.gif]

Why Am I here? - Moma - 01-10-2011

Quote: (01-10-2011 08:00 AM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

After receveing this question once and more, I decided to make this thread to explain to new (and old) boarders what a girl is doing in a forum about male game.
For a start, I don't think that I'm the only one. There are more around, less participative only reading your stuff or using a fake name. At least I've assumed what and who I am.
I found Roosh's site before the forum in a common day curious about what is the foreigner/tourists about Brazil and cultural differences among countries. Then I sum up my "research" to Brazilian girls and here I am.
Today, I try to help people here to find places to stay/have fun/eat/ whatever in my hometown, and make my point about girls behavior.
Some disagree, saying that I don't know nothing just because I'm a girl. Honestly don't care. There are some points of view that I see here and I don't agree. I guess that we are even.
Also, I use this forum to enhance and keep my English up daily. In this way I can learn new words, expressions, slangs.
Pictures: Not because I'm a girl I should post a picture. I haven't seen none of the others doing and when they do, they hide their faces. I'm not here to show myself off. I'm enjoying the forum like you are.
[Image: tongue.gif]

You are very welcome to use this forum, Mrs Chocolate, and having seen your picture, it is even more pleasant to correspond with you.
Even though we are here to strategise on sexing women, we do not disrespect them and I actually have more respect for a woman is who sexually liberal and honest about it.

Being that and said, you will help people find places to stay and have fun in your hometown.
Can you also help young virile men find open minded women for play? Is that part of your help?

Thanks again,

Why Am I here? - Mrs. Chocolate - 01-10-2011

Women for play? Prostitutes?

No, no no...

Why Am I here? - Duke Castile - 01-10-2011

I had the suspicion you were somewhere between a 6 and 8. Moma, can you confirm that?

Quote: (01-10-2011 12:00 PM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

Women for play? Prostitutes?

No, no no...

No, not prostitutes, I don't like to pay women for sex. That's not how we do it from where I am from.

I do, however, like to meet open minded women who are liberal and are open to enjoying themselves with a man who they find sexy, fun and entertaining.

Quote: (01-10-2011 12:43 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

I had the suspicion you were somewhere between a 6 and 8. Moma, can you confirm that?

Yes from the picture I would concur with that estimate, Fisto.

Why Am I here? - Mrs. Chocolate - 01-11-2011

Ouch. But this is not the point guys! I should rate you both too!

Why Am I here? - Moma - 01-11-2011

Quote: (01-11-2011 09:15 AM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

There is no ouch. Most men would settle down with a 6-8. Now you may have concerns if you were pegged at a 4-6, however.

Why Am I here? - Duke Castile - 01-11-2011

It's kind of the point isn't it ; )

You're our resident female, you know you're being rated all the time.

Why Am I here? - Mrs. Chocolate - 01-11-2011

Quote: (01-11-2011 09:34 AM)Moma Wrote:  

There is no ouch. Most men would settle down with a 6-8. Now you may have concerns if you were pegged at a 4-6, however.

Im concerned to be treated as a 6 like you just said.

Why Am I here? - speakeasy - 01-11-2011

I never understood why girls get offended if you rate them any less than a 9. Even ugly girls seem to think they deserve a high rating. If someone gives a girl a 6, that's actually a good rating. A 5 on the 0-10 scale is the average woman. A 6 is a girl that's cute, but not a stunner. All girls can't be stunners.

Why Am I here? - Samseau - 01-11-2011

Someone needs to post a pic of Mrs Chocolate so we can make a forum average for her settle this issue once and for all.

Why Am I here? - FretDancer - 01-11-2011

I asked myself this question a few days ago after seing your amount of posts, it seems that you've been quite a while here.

And yeah you should post a picture, it might motivate others. No ratings attached, promise hehe

Why Am I here? - kerouac - 01-12-2011

You should post some pics of you showing off some of the different brazilian swimsuits you keep talking about.

Why Am I here? - Kay - 01-12-2011

Edit

Why Am I here? - Mrs. Chocolate - 01-12-2011

Quote: (01-11-2011 06:22 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I never understood why girls get offended if you rate them any less than a 9. Even ugly girls seem to think they deserve a high rating. If someone gives a girl a 6, that's actually a good rating. A 5 on the 0-10 scale is the average woman. A 6 is a girl that's cute, but not a stunner. All girls can't be stunners.

If I were an eight I would be the most happier girl on Earth for sure. I don't need a 9 nor a 10, because I know that I'm not. Let's be real, please. What bothers me is the fact that I'm in the borderline between "hell no, this girl is terrible" and " okay, I can date her without being shame on myself". that's why the Ouch.

@kerouac: I don't have recent bikini pictures and several models of bath suits . When I was 17, my favorite was my blue engana-mamãe (google it) ... good times... lol... There is a picture of me somewhere already and I don't know where here... I don't remember.

Why Am I here? - Moma - 01-12-2011

Quote: (01-12-2011 08:10 AM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

Quote: (01-11-2011 06:22 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

If I were an eight I would be the most happier girl on Earth for sure. I don't need a 9 nor a 10, because I know that I'm not. Let's be real, please. What bothers me is the fact that I'm in the borderline between "hell no, this girl is terrible" and " okay, I can date her without being shame on myself". that's why the Ouch.

I rate you from 6-8. A 6 is not a hell no. I subtract points for body. You were dressed very conservatively, the type I would take to a family do so I don't know what your body is like. Obviously, if your body was smoking underneath that outfit I'd add more points but to be captured within a 6-8 range is decent in my eyes.

Secondly, some guys on here are not into black women so even if you looked like Kerry Washington, they would might just give you a six (just to be politically correct). I would give Kerry an 8.

To some guys, they may like black women as long as she isn't too dark etc. For me, complexion doesn't affect my arousal level. As long as her complexion is smooth and her skin looks soft, she could be as dark as an Arabian night and I still wouldn't give a fcuk.

She also could be as olive as a Greek garden or as white as a dairy farm and I would still be charged and ready to go.

It's the lips, the eyes and her body type that plays the strongest role in determining how I rate a woman.

Why Am I here? - Mrs. Chocolate - 01-12-2011

I see then...
@kay: I saw your pics and I have tons of suggestions enhance your look. If you want them, IM me. I will give you that Brazilian look that transform us in the most beautiful girls in the world... lol.

Why Am I here? - oldnemesis - 01-12-2011

Quote: (01-11-2011 02:16 PM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

Im concerned to be treated as a 6 like you just said.

As I've said, I have never seen anyone in America yet who'd be over 7, so 6 is a pretty high mark on my scale, which only few get. To give you an idea, Salma Hayek is 8.

Why Am I here? - Samseau - 01-12-2011

Is this the same Kay:

http://www.rooshv.com/a-notch-is-just-a-...ment-38629

Why Am I here? - FretDancer - 01-12-2011

Quote: (01-12-2011 06:16 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Is this the same Kay:

http://www.rooshv.com/a-notch-is-just-a-...ment-38629

I think so...

Why Am I here? - PrimeTime - 01-12-2011

Kay......oh dear.

Why Am I here? - speakeasy - 01-12-2011

Creepy.

Why Am I here? - Mrs. Chocolate - 01-13-2011

Hahahaha come on!

There is no 6 in US? wow...

Why Am I here? - Duke Castile - 01-13-2011

Oldnemisis, come on bro, I know you've seen better than a 7 here. I've been to many places including Russia (twice) and I've seen tons upon tons of 9s and 10s in the U.S.