Roosh V Forum
One night stands in colombia - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: One night stands in colombia (/thread-3373.html)

Pages: 1 2

One night stands in colombia - glassjawed - 01-05-2011

I'm considering staying in medellin or cali for a while. Is it true that one night stands are particularly tough in colombia with quality girls because they only go out in mixed sets with friends? Are there a good amount of high end nightclubs or lounges other than salsa or sit down places and are these parties going every night of the week? (sun, mon, etc)

One night stands in colombia - Roosh - 01-05-2011

Quote:Quote:

Is it true that one night stands are particularly tough in colombia with quality girls

Yes. Horny gringo hunters will open their legs quickly though.

Are there a good amount of high end nightclubs or lounges other than salsa or sit down places and are these parties going every night of the week?

Sunday-Tuesday is dead. For Wednesday and Thursday you have to look to find a spot. I remember medellin had a wednesday spot.

One night stands in colombia - bigbootyluvr - 01-05-2011

Quote: (01-05-2011 03:14 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Is it true that one night stands are particularly tough in colombia with quality girls

Yes. Horny gringo hunters will open their legs quickly though.

Are there a good amount of high end nightclubs or lounges other than salsa or sit down places and are these parties going every night of the week?

Sunday-Tuesday is dead. For Wednesday and Thursday you have to look to find a spot. I remember medellin had a wednesday spot.

Stick with online game and you'll be busy your whole trip. guaranteed!

One night stands in colombia - Dash Global - 01-05-2011

you just have to open the dudes in the set first. talk about the local soccer team or something.

also id day game and get the girls u meet from that out with you at night if it was indeed very hard to do solo night game.

One night stands in colombia - MiXX - 01-05-2011

Quote: (01-05-2011 02:44 AM)glassjawed Wrote:  

I'm considering staying in medellin or cali for a while.

This won't be a problem if you are staying in either city for extended periods. As you learn how to move around, what spots are happening on given nights, and make friends, ONS possibilities increase. However, your chances increase with the lower stratus girls living in 4 and below barrios that are gringo hunters. I woudl not recommend going to these places without a Colombian wing who knows the ropes or you can get killed.

Now, if you were only staying a couple of nights, and speak limited spanish, I say your chances are slim for a ONS.

Mixx

im gonna need to find a solid colombian wing to hit up some poorer barios. girls dont look as good but its alot of fun, alcohol is cheap and the girls are freaks!

One night stands in colombia - Cali-Pro - 01-05-2011

Quote: (01-05-2011 02:44 AM)glassjawed Wrote:  

I'm considering staying in medellin or cali for a while. Is it true that one night stands are particularly tough in colombia with quality girls because they only go out in mixed sets with friends? Are there a good amount of high end nightclubs or lounges other than salsa or sit down places and are these parties going every night of the week? (sun, mon, etc)

Cali has a bigger and better party scene than Medellin but even there Mon. and Tues. are not good nites to go out at all. Unless you don't mind going to the bars filled with prepagos.

Listen trying to pick up chicks in a high end club in Cali is going to lead to a lot of frustration unless you go out with other women.

I think I already posted a story on this board where I went to LoLas with 3 chicks and ended up with a smoking hot calena that a colombiano introduced me to because he wanted to get to know my chicks. This is the way it is done in Cali.

I used to have a couple of friends in Cali that I would play mix it up nite with. Each guy would invite 3 hot chicks to go out and then we would have a group of 3 guys and 9 or ten women. We all dance with each others girls and get to know them and if we see another guy there who has something we like....we might ask him to join in or a lot of times the girls you bring will start talking to other chicks and you can meet them.

If you are going to spend time in Cali you should come down when I'm in town because the learning curve is a little steeper than other places...but once you get the hang of it....you'll definately be coming back for more.

One night stands in colombia - MiXX - 01-05-2011

Cali-pro, I'm curious about your strategy. I have gone out with stunners all the time in Medellin, Bogota, Pereira (not in Cali), and other cats at the venues NEVER invite me or my girls to their closed group. I am the one that has to always initiate with other girls in groups with no men. Also, guys in Colombia, I guess since I am a pretty solid Running back built type guy, never talk to my girls in fear I would probably retaliate with violence. They must think I'm some narco not to be fucked with, who knows. The women that see me with hot women actually give me dirty looks because they think I am a Narco player, or the girls I'm with are prepagos - so it backfires on me from both angles.

I dress very GQ like in style, sometimes suited up, so it can't possibly be my look. I've seen real Narcos, and they can't dress for shit other than the typical button down diesel shirt and jeans and sometimes a really cheesy suit.

I am not sure what to change to seem more "welcoming" to other guys with hot girls that we can exchange. Is this a Cali thing only?

So, how do you "approach" or "get approached" by guys so you can merge sets? Somehow, this has not worked for me, and I always leave with the girls I came with, unless I bail on purpose ot go talk to a girl alone, which I won't do to my friends.

Do you use real friends, or girls you give 2 shits about, or prepagos?

Can you break down exactly how you've succeeded play-by-play with this strategy?

Mixx

i must have missed it on here but what are "prepagos"?

One night stands in colombia - Cali-Pro - 01-05-2011

Quote: (01-05-2011 05:05 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Cali-pro, I'm curious about your strategy. I have gone out with stunners all the time in Medellin, Bogota, Pereira (not in Cali), and other cats at the venues NEVER invite me or my girls to their closed group. I am the one that has to always initiate with other girls in groups with no men. Also, guys in Colombia, I guess since I am a pretty solid Running back built type guy, never talk to my girls in fear I would probably retaliate with violence. They must think I'm so narco not to be fucked with, who knows. The women that see me with hot women actually give me dirty looks because they think I am a Narco player - so it backfires on me from both angles.

I am not sure what to change to seem more "welcoming" to other guys with hot girls that we can exchange. Is this a Cali thing only?

So, how do you "approach" or "get approached" by guys so you can merge sets? Somehow, this has not worked for me, and I always leave with the girls I came with, unless I bail on purpose ot go talk to a girl alone, which I won't do to my friends.

Do you use real friends, or girls you give 2 shits about, or prepagos?

Can you break down exactly how you've succeeded play-by-play with this strategy?

Mixx

Hmmm

Where do I start?

In Cali it is incredibly easy to get dates with some damn hot women in Cali but not as easy to close the deal. So ultimately you are going to end up with a lot of lookers on the line that you haven't banged yet and maybe you are wondering if you ever will. These are the types I like to take out in a mixed group....they are with you but they are not intimate friends...but that can change also....some of the girls you invite will actually step up to the plate and get competitive when they see you in action.

When a guy uses a prepago in the mix...I call it stacking the deck because you instantly have more control over the whole situation. You can tell her to go ask a certain guy to dance if you want to move in on a chick he is trying to monopolize or even go and invite other chicks to come over.

I don't know if this is just a Cali thing or not but LoLas is a very good place to play this type of game.

It is best to get guys together before hand that like to play mix it up so you really don't have to depend on mixing it up with whoever happens to show up at the bar that night.

But if you are going to go it alone with just you and two or three other chicks you are going to have to level with at least one of them because you are going to have to use her to approach the colombianos with chicks you like.

ex. She can offer him a shot and indicate it is from that table over there and then ask the guy if he would like to dance. If he accepts then you shouldn't have any problems introducing yourself to his ladies and or asking them to dance. Make sure you introduce yourself to the guy first just to make sure everything is cool.

I have had colombianos that really like my girls invite me out to the after hours finca party....which can turn into a coke party and some rather dicey situations. I recommmend against it but I have a couple of friends that have gone and lived to tell the tale.

One night stands in colombia - Nacirema - 01-05-2011

Quote: (01-05-2011 06:03 PM)Cali-Pro Wrote:  

I have had colombianos that really like my girls invite me out to the after hours finca party....which can turn into a coke party and some rather dicey situations. I recommmend against it but I have a couple of friends that have gone and lived to tell the tale.

I suppose maybe you are talking about the electronic club Eliptica a.k.a "la finca", up on the hill.

Thats actually how I found out about the place, me and my Italian boy went to Lolas alone when I was fresh to the city. We ordered a bottle of rum and I started talking to this guy with a mixed group in an area right near me. Turns out he is a Colombiano from NYC, in Cali on "business"; we hit it off pretty cool, so he decided to pour us drinks, absorb us into his group and introduce us around to the guys and girls. We all went to "la finca" together after that.

It was a great time, that bitch stays poppin until the way after the sun has risen...but yea, some crazy shit has been known to happen in that parking lot. There aint never any cops for at least a mile, back down the hill in Menga.

That place kind of turned into a regular spot for us. I took Mixx there on a Thursday night, but it was rainy and the whole city was kind of dead on that night for some reason, so he didn't really get to see it when it gets going hard.

Cold approaching random girls in Eliptica could get your ass put on ice real quick if you talk to the wrong girl, so its not really worth it as a "vaction pickup spot". This place is filled with young locals who have money; often because they have found some level of sucess in Cali's underworld. Proceed with caution or not at all.

soo it appears one needs to scoop out the scene and targets real hard in colombia as to not get into any sticky situations from jealous novios?

One night stands in colombia - Cali-Pro - 01-06-2011

Quote: (01-05-2011 10:09 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

soo it appears one needs to scoop out the scene and targets real hard in colombia as to not get into any sticky situations from jealous novios?

Just look for guys that have more women than they can handle...if he has three women and you like one just make sure it isn't his girlfriend.

One night stands in colombia - Cali-Pro - 01-06-2011

Quote: (01-05-2011 09:47 PM)Nacirema Wrote:  

Quote: (01-05-2011 06:03 PM)Cali-Pro Wrote:  

I suppose maybe you are talking about the electronic club Eliptica a.k.a "la finca", up on the hill.

Thats actually how I found out about the place, me and my Italian boy went to Lolas alone when I was fresh to the city. We ordered a bottle of rum and I started talking to this guy with a mixed group in an area right near me. Turns out he is a Colombiano from NYC, in Cali on "business"; we hit it off pretty cool, so he decided to pour us drinks, absorb us into his group and introduce us around to the guys and girls. We all went to "la finca" together after that.

It was a great time, that bitch stays poppin until the way after the sun has risen...but yea, some crazy shit has been known to happen in that parking lot. There aint never any cops for at least a mile, back down the hill in Menga.

That place kind of turned into a regular spot for us. I took Mixx there on a Thursday night, but it was rainy and the whole city was kind of dead on that night for some reason, so he didn't really get to see it when it gets going hard.

Cold approaching random girls in Eliptica could get your ass put on ice real quick if you talk to the wrong girl, so its not really worth it as a "vaction pickup spot". This place is filled with young locals who have money; often because they have found some level of sucess in Cali's underworld. Proceed with caution or not at all.

I'm not talking about the clubs on the hills of Menga but rather a country house (finca) outside the city limits.

One night stands in colombia - Moma - 01-06-2011

Quote: (01-05-2011 05:30 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

i must have missed it on here but what are "prepagos"?

A prepago is a woman who charges for her pussy. It is a growing market in the third world country. From research and personal experience, I think it is big in Latin America.
In fact one of my spars tells me, it's highly unlike these dudes coming back from places like Brazil talking about slaying all sorts of sluts have not 'paid' in some fashion.
The request for cash for gash may be direct or indirect depending on the woman.
You can have semi-pros or full pros. I believe in 3rd world countries, everyone is at the lowest..a semi pro.

For example, you will have sex with a woman and afterwards she may say, I'm low on the rent this month, can you help me out? Or, my mum is in hospital and I don't know how I am going to cover those bed fees..etc etc.
It boils down to the same thing.
Direct or indirect.
I remember back in the days, I got charged by this chick I just slayed. This was not on vacation and I was not in a 3rd world country. J'etais en Londres.

She drove me back home and asked me if I could loan her 20 quid.
I had disposable income so yea I said sure..in retrospective, I realise she hit me up for paper.

Whatever however, because the punni was sweet and the ass was glorious. Fcuk it.

One night stands in colombia - JayMillz - 01-06-2011

Quote: (01-06-2011 09:53 AM)Moma Wrote:  

A prepago is a woman who charges for her pussy. It is a growing market in the third world country. From research and personal experience, I think it is big in Latin America.

It helps when prostitution is legal in that country.

One night stands in colombia - Rocco81 - 01-06-2011

Moma: Its big everywhere other than USA ..I mean even in parts of Canada it's legal. I was personally freaked out when I went to some strip clubs in various countries in the world and was basically propositioned for s3x almost immediately.

Colombia and South America in general is different on the ONS front. I mean "good" Colombian girls will want to make you wait for a while and indeed one of the reasons why I like Latin women (atleast middle to upper class from decent families) is that the wait is worth it. You will find that the banging is better and she will be more loyal, so sometimes its worth it to find one and game a little on her. The fact that you are a gringo will help, but if she doesn't put out at first do not see it as resistance, just see it as her wanting to make you wait to show some class.

It was hard at first to get used to Non North American women...so I was taken a back when I met gorgeous girls who weren't drunk ex sorrority b!tches that gets hammered on shots and grinds azz all over stranger and then bang half conscious, followed by pukes in the floor and does the walk of shame to her car a few hours later.

One night stands in colombia - glassjawed - 01-06-2011

Quote: (01-06-2011 10:31 AM)JayMillz Wrote:  

Quote: (01-06-2011 09:53 AM)Moma Wrote:  

It helps when prostitution is legal in that country.

Actually I'm not looking for a vacation spot, I'm looking for a place to move to and possibly live 6 months a year for the foreseeable future. So basically there is no good nightlife Sun-Tue in Cali and Medellin? I'm the type of guy who goes out on random nights due to my work schedule so it's important to have at least one good option every night.

One night stands in colombia - Nacirema - 01-06-2011

@ Cali Pro, I see. All the Colombians Ive talked to about the place called it "la finca", a lot of people from Mango Biche+Lolas go there for afterhours and it pretty much fit your first description so I figured we had the same spot in mind.

Anyway, my advice on anything afterhours in that whole north of Cali vicinity stands; if yall must proceed, keep your situational awareness in tune.

Quote: (01-06-2011 11:09 AM)glassjawed Wrote:  

Actually I'm not looking for a vacation spot, I'm looking for a place to move to and possibly live 6 months a year for the foreseeable future. So basically there is no good nightlife Sun-Tue in Cali and Medellin? I'm the type of guy who goes out on random nights due to my work schedule so it's important to have at least one good option every night.

The culture in Cali is different than the US in regards to this. People will often be open, but don't as much go out to "meet people". Going out at night is mostly considered a "group event", so its not as logical or feasible for the majority of people to go out any other time than the weekend. You will find places that get somewhat busy during the week, but dont expect anything spectacular.

Thats not to say you cant get laid like a champ, but its a different game; guys who fail to recognize that its a different game are setting themselves up wrong.

Roosh talks about this stuff in depth in "Bang Colombia". I recommend it to anybody planning on going to Colombia the first time, 5 days or 5 years.

One night stands in colombia - MiXX - 01-06-2011

And this is why I cannot stop going to Colombia - EVER. Be warned, a Colombiana that looks like (and you will find many, and hotter) this can convince even the strongest of men to give up game for her......but I won't 'cuz I'm Mixx, and I've been there many times before. Please excuse the low level definition. It was taken with a cell phone. [Image: smile.gif]

One night stands in colombia - Moma - 01-06-2011

Quote: (01-06-2011 01:46 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

And this is why I cannot stop going to Colombia - EVER. Be warned, a Colombiana that looks like (and you will find many) this can convince even the strongest of men to give up game for her......but I won't 'cuz I'm Mixx, and I've been there many times before.

She's not bad.

Quote: (01-06-2011 01:49 PM)Moma Wrote:  

And this is why I cannot stop going to Colombia - EVER. Be warned, a Colombiana that looks like (and you will find many) this can convince even the strongest of men to give up game for her......but I won't 'cuz I'm Mixx, and I've been there many times before.

She's not bad.

Yup, she is actually a 3rd string backup, not even a starter in Colombia.

One night stands in colombia - BrDr - 01-06-2011

Yeah, she is on POINT MIXX...whats her deal? One of your girls? Either way, she is a cutie. That being said, thats why it is always good to LIVE in an exotic destination such as Colombia as opposed to visiting for 3-4 day vacation. (If you have the means and time). Honestly after a while you become desensitized to chicas like this, since there are tons of them. No disrespect to Mixx of course, he has been going down to Colombia for a while now.

I like Cali, its cool I guess. BUT the nightlife is suspect at best. After I left, I didnt really get the feeling of DYING to go back. Instead I went on to check out other destinations in Colombia.

Quote: (01-06-2011 01:49 PM)Moma Wrote:  

She's not bad.

One night stands in colombia - Dash Global - 01-06-2011

how is the nightlife options in medellin during the week compared to cali?

Quote: (01-06-2011 02:20 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

how is the nightlife options in medellin during the week compared to cali?

Sun thru Tue. 100% DEAD. Wed's hit B-Lounge in lleras for "noche de plancha" this is where Colombian girls sing old school love songs from the 60's and 70's (in spanish). They love that shit, and scream their lungs out when doing it. Girls go in groups of 3 or more. However, since it is the ONLY venue with anything happening, prepare for a cock-fest too.

On Thursday, your best bet is to hit a lounge, but again, not many people out unless there is some sort of special event - which they always leave for weekends.

Also, pray it does not rain. Seriously, pray it does not rain! When it rains in Colombia, NOBODY is out - NOBODY - even on weekends. Everyone including women, lock-in a backup fuck for the night and stay in. If it rains, or it's a dead night, your best bet is to hit any of the casinos in Poblado and game the hired guns.

Medellin is not known for great nightlife Dash. So, don't think you are going to a New York, Montreal or Miami type place. I get pretty bored quickly in Medellin after I have done the obvious fucking like a rabbit.

Mixx