Roosh V Forum
Shenzhen Data Sheet - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Shenzhen Data Sheet (/thread-32925.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Global Entry - 08-30-2016

There are a ton of opportunities - the key I think is getting out of the CBD/Shekou bubbles where most foreigners reside - the competition drops significantly outside those areas for students. I've thought about opening a school (not to teach but to hire teachers) - seems that recruiting for children is best done by young white women, simply going to a community and handing out bilingual pamphlets. Try to find an apartment community that isn't already served by another teacher or too - avoid them calling the cops on you, potentially, aside from the competition issue.

For adult students, which are harder to get in general, recruiting is a little more difficult to come by, but more lucrative. Many want private lessons and will pay well for the privilege, especially if they're convinced of your bona fides. I have a friend who got 900rmb an hour from a wealthy guy in Shekou. Was a hike to go give the lessons, but thats solid money for teaching

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Laserspewpew - 09-01-2016

Serpentza finally acknowledged the existence of China Uncensored! He also addressed his growing disillusion with China, very interesting video but he seems to have fallen back into his habit of rambling off topic for long sections of his video.

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Menace - 09-01-2016

Quote: (09-01-2016 12:13 PM)Laserspewpew Wrote:  

Serpentza finally acknowledged the existence of China Uncensored! He also addressed his growing disillusion with China, very interesting video but he seems to have fallen back into his habit of rambling off topic for long sections of his video.

What do you mean "finally acknowledged?" Was he in denial about it or was it him saying he's the only China vlogger or something?

Kind of feel serpentza's dreams are crashing down around him with China's apparent inward turn re foreigners.

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Cyclone - 09-01-2016

Quote: (08-28-2016 06:05 AM)Mr. Scumbag Wrote:  

Are scooters and ebikes outlawed in Shenzhen these days?

I'm also a bit curious about this. Motorbikes are banned "in the city" but it's hard to tell where the city starts / ends.

Shenzhen Data Sheet - worldtraveler3 - 09-02-2016

It was unlucky that he got beaten up by not paying the extortion from the massage place. Glad he saw some cops, otherwise the 30-40 people is a dangerous situation. I would feel the same way and negativity towards the place if I was him

Shenzhen Data Sheet - micky - 09-02-2016

Quote: (09-01-2016 10:07 PM)Cyclone Wrote:  

I'm also a bit curious about this. Motorbikes are banned "in the city" but it's hard to tell where the city starts / ends.

Don't know if they are outlawed, but they are god damn everywhere and driving irregardless of street direction and police presence so.. hope that answers your question.

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Mr. Scumbag - 09-02-2016

Quote: (09-02-2016 01:54 AM)micky Wrote:  

Quote: (09-01-2016 10:07 PM)Cyclone Wrote:  

Don't know if they are outlawed, but they are god damn everywhere and driving irregardless of street direction and police presence so.. hope that answers your question.

I remember someone addressing this. I think they said officially, they're banned in Shenzhen now but the locals use them anyway.

Of course if you're a foreigner and you're caught driving one, who knows what will happen.

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Mr. Scumbag - 09-02-2016

Serpentza doesn't really seem like the type of guy that likes to go out and sportfuck new girls, for whatever reason. He's seemingly been loyal to his last two girlfriends. Maybe he has some religious or moral hangups, who knows.

But if you aren't getting laid on a consistent basis with new pussy at least every month here, you will start to lose your shit and go crazy. So of course he must be jaded and disillusioned with China by now.

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Il Bersagliere - 09-02-2016

Quote: (09-02-2016 08:10 AM)Mr. Scumbag Wrote:  

Serpentza doesn't really seem like the type of guy that likes to go out and sportfuck new girls, for whatever reason. He's seemingly been loyal to his last two girlfriends. Maybe he has some religious or moral hangups, who knows.

But if you aren't getting laid on a consistent basis with new pussy at least every month here, you will start to lose your shit and go crazy. So of course he must be jaded and disillusioned with China by now.

Why is this? Is it really that bad over there? Couldn't you just take an excursion into HK every once in a while? Serpentza seems like he travels quite a bit, so I can't really understand why he's disillusioned with China.

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Suits - 09-02-2016

I'll be in Shenzhen during the period of September 6th-9th. Feel free to PM me if interested in a meet-up.

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Global Entry - 10-20-2016

I need condoms. Chinese gals are more demanding about no global entry sans latex. However Chinese condoms are short-sighted, shall we say. Any recommendations on brands? I can head to HK as well to buy, or anyone got a care package coming from the USA, on which some jimmies can stow away? Thanks for the input.

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Suits - 10-20-2016

Quote: (10-20-2016 12:52 AM)Global Entry Wrote:  

I need condoms. Chinese gals are more demanding about no global entry sans latex. However Chinese condoms are short-sighted, shall we say. Any recommendations on brands? I can head to HK as well to buy, or anyone got a care package coming from the USA, on which some jimmies can stow away? Thanks for the input.

We're going to need a picture of your slong before we can advice. Fortis has agreed to handle the analysis. PM the requested image to his inbox.

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Fortis - 10-20-2016

I brought my own back from the states on my last visit, but someone told me that any sex shop in the Mongkok area has different condom sizes.

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Cattle Rustler - 10-20-2016

I guess Global Entry got his entry denied....

Edit: I guess Global Entry's entry is not global.

Quote: (10-20-2016 01:37 AM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

I guess Global Entry got his entry denied....

[Image: Awkward-Ba-Dum-Tss-Reaction-Gif-On-SNL.gif]

Shenzhen Data Sheet - elcidcampeador - 10-20-2016

They will have them at 伊勢丹. Can go to Hong Kong, but not worth it cost-wise vs. just ordering them online and having them shipped.

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Space Cowboy - 10-20-2016

I'm in Shenzhen now. Looks like my first day will be spent hunkering down in this typhoon.

Quote: (10-20-2016 10:06 PM)Space Cowboy Wrote:  

I'm in Shenzhen now. Looks like my first day will be spent hunkering down in this typhoon.

Welcome the fuck back to China.

How was your time away?

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Space Cowboy - 10-20-2016

Quote: (10-20-2016 10:10 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Welcome the fuck back to China.

How was your time away?

Relaxing.

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Mr. Scumbag - 10-21-2016

Was in Shenzhen earlier this month towards the end of the holiday and then a little after. It was still 30 C and 100% humidity nearly every day. Walking around after a while would you leave you soaking in sweat. Some stores even cut back on the A/C to save a few measly yuan, and even some subway carts stopped using it. I guess the benefit to this is that the girls wear less clothing and.show off their legs a lot.

I'm glad to see they finally completed the subway line that leads directly to the airport though. Before it was like you had to take the subway to a station in the middle of nowhere and then get on a bus, hoping you got on the correct one. Annoyingly, line 1 is always packed full of nong migrants from 7am to 10pm, even on weekends, and even during the holiday.

Surprisingly, walking around Nanshan I still got some IOIs and girls checking me out.

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Global Entry - 10-22-2016

Sorry your pussy hurt so much in shenzhen scumbag. Not sure why it would be surprising that girls might be friendly and check you out. All you need to do is put a smile on your face. It's not magic.

Wonder if it occurs to you that you and I are much more nong than they are. Don't get your panties so twisted about them. Most of Shenzhen is from somewhere else.

El cid thanks for the info. Maybe for items I can wait longer for.

For you trolls I found a good variety of durex condoms at the Watson's next to shekou Walmart.

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Mr. Scumbag - 10-22-2016

After living in China for nearly 3 years like I have, the nongs start to get to you. I gotta wonder how often you take the subway, or do you use Uber and DiDi to get around everywhere? I just love sitting next to guys picking their nose or ears and flinging whatever they dug out of there near me.

I brought up the girls checking me out because I was told that Shenzhen has a huge amount of foreigners now, I honestly wasn't expecting to get any looks.

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Fortis - 10-22-2016

Mr. Scumbag, you need to chill with the negativity. It isn't just because it makes you look a certain way online, but walking around with that level of negativity can't be good for your state of mind offline bro. I don't really find myself having much trouble with nongs on the train. I just walk in, make space for myself and that's that. I take taxis fairly often given how cheap they are. There are a few solid bars within 15 rmb of my apartment so I sometimes just hop in a taxi and show up.

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Global Entry - 12-15-2016

Been running around Asia for the last month and a half, and now posted up at a BKK apartment I rented at a great price from Bushido (hit him up - he's locked in on BKK airbnb). Tip of the cap.

BKK has more lookers than Shenzhen, in that the average girl here i think is better than the average in SZ. However, the better looking gals in SZ (lets say the top quartile, where i prefer to do my hunting), are better looking than those in Bkk, to me. And far better than those in Phuket where I spent nine days before coming to BKK.

From the standpoint of personality, Chinese girls seem to be far less flaky than Thai girls, hands down. More mature, less attention-whoring, more serious of mind. Thai girls probably can drink more [Image: tongue.gif].

On the other hand, prices here are half or less than those of SZ. Hard to spend money here. Quality of life is a big improvement - infinity pool and gym in the building, two minutes to BTS stop, 3300 RMB for a big modern studio with a rain fall shower.

I got some thinking to do.

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Global Entry - 04-13-2018

Anyone in SZ these days? Here for a small stretch for business. If you've got rep points based on actually meetings. I would be open to a chat and maybe a meeting.