Roosh V Forum
Shenzhen Data Sheet - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Shenzhen Data Sheet (/thread-32925.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Jetlagged - 09-26-2015

Fortis,

Just reason this thread on the way to HK.

Hope tonight goes well kid.

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Nonpareil - 09-26-2015

Haha, amazing thread with great Stories, Fortis!

Hit me up (PM me for my WeChat) if you ever decide to come to Chengdu.

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Fortis - 09-26-2015

Thanks for the support guys.

I gotta give Jetlagged, suits, and Global Entry props for really helping me a lot here. A lot of the talks we have don't make it to this thread but of course I REALLY appreciate it more than I can really describe.

One thing I'm having a difficult time with is just the fact that dating is a lot slower and more "normal" than american dating. I can't tell you how often I message jetlagged about an awful date, only to hear him say, "dude, it's china. That is actually a great date."

As I said, I'm unlearning a lot of retarded shit I learned at home.

Nonpareil, I may be in your neighborhood in a month or two so I'll let you know.

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Fortis - 09-29-2015

More funny stories from the Fortis treasure vault:

Just a few minutes ago a chick hit me up to hang out now.

A little backstory:

I friended her on nearby, she's like 30 years old but looks decent in all her pictures. Speaks 0 english but I messaged her with "you want to have sex" in chinese. I was bored and it was late and I sometimes think hailmary's are cool.

She accepts the invite and says that she wants to meet up after work, but she works super late. She gives me her cell.

I don't bother saying I'll stay up late enough to meet up with her. I slept and woke up this morning with a phone call from her and a wechat message from her asking where I was.

Damn.

Anyway, she hits me up again today on wechat in the afternoon. I wasn't holding my breath, but I say "ok" and sorta just tell her I'll meet up.

She messages me about an hour ago to meet up. She says she's outside waiting for me.

I walk outside to meet her across the street and she says "Hi" and starts typing on her wechat. She says,

"nice meeting you" and then begins to walk away.

I really can't make this shit up.

She sends me a message on wechat saying "you look quite handsome."

The end.

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Fortis - 09-29-2015

double post. delete

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Suits - 09-30-2015

^What the hell?

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Vacancier Permanent - 09-30-2015

Maybe she got afraid or wants to take it slow. Get her to some bar near you and liquor her up to get her in the mood, then get her to room and go to work.

Happy bangings Fortis! [Image: banana.gif]

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Fortis - 10-01-2015

+1 Mongolian Chick off of wechat nearby.

5 face but holy shit nice body. Slim hips that tapered into a nice butt. Also solid tits.

I hit her up on monday and just shot the shit with her for a bit. She's my age and lives in my neighborhood.

I could tell she was DTF because she spoke really good english and seemed to know way too much about foreign things. Last night, before hitting the club, I told her we could meet up and hang out for drinks.

She told me that she was afraid to go out drinking in the city.

So I decided to hail mary it and say, "we don't have to go out and drink. We can hang out at my apartment and watch a movie tomorrow afternoon." ha.

She replies with "OK"

I hit her up this morning to confirm and she came right over.

I put on a movie but we got no more than 15 minutes into it before I tried for the make-out. She denied the kiss, but her body language became even more open after I tried, So I started kissing her neck. She starts moaning and touching me.

I won't go into too much detail, but suffice to say that her clothes came off shortly thereafter.

Glad to finally break my dry spell.[Image: banana.gif]

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Fortis - 10-01-2015

Got another chick coming over tomorrow night:

Met her on people nearby wechat.

The movie idea you guys gave me is actually an AMAZING chinese girl shit test disarmer.

Let's say you say, "let's go to my apartment and watch a movie"

and the Chinese girl says, "that sounds fun, but I really like to do outdoors things"

You can pull the foreigner interested in chinese culture card and say "I'm going to watch chinese movies so I can learn about china. You don't like chinese movies?"

This annihilates their usual "OMG I DONT' WANT TO COME OVER CUZ I'M A GOOD GIRL" thing hard becuase of how proud they are of China and how much they like it when you display an interest in their culture.

Gonna report back with my results tomorrow evening.

I'm kicking myself for not listening to you guys sooner. Celtic_Austrian was kind enough to give me a huge list of movies to watch. I'd be more than willing to share that list here if anyone is interested in it.

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Global Entry - 10-01-2015

Fortis, Chinese are still pretty racist. The girl who bailed outside might have decided it was too risky to walk around with you, even though she privately told you that you're handsome. With such girls who afraid of hanging with u over skin color (and obviously I am guessing here, it could have been a number of other reasons, but the skin color thing can come up - see Kai's data sheet on pre-screening girls over this issue), it might make more sense to go the apt. route if you sense that there might be an issue. There's no one watching in your apartment. Or, like you've indicated, meeting up somewhere and getting them liquored up a bit might help them build a bit of courage should they be reluctant due to the racism issue.

Nice on the Mongolian, I've yet to do the Ulan Batoor horizontal mombo myself, but I'm eager to.

Shenzhen Data Sheet - RagnarLothbrok - 10-01-2015

It really sucks that WeChat is infested with ladyboys in Bangkok. It seems to work great in China.

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Global Entry - 10-15-2015

In Shenzhen the last two days, and have to say its nice to be back. Been staying over by Laojie (Dongmen Commercial Plaza) and will be in Luohu through the weekend. Its just a good place, and the weather's been warm so the short shorts are out in force. Chinese gals, even nice girls, have little to zero reluctance showing leg (cleavage is another matter). Will probably head to Thailand mid-next week (Wed or Thursday) but I'm just remembering how livable I found this city.

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Fortis - 10-15-2015

^ Make some space in your schedule so we can meet up and talk trash to each other, GE.

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Laner - 11-12-2015

Heading back over in a couple weeks. Just a quick trip, two weeks total.

I fly into HK on the 25th and head over to SZ the next day. Some R&R for the weekend then off for business in Guangzhou for the week.

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Fortis - 11-13-2015

Pm me your wechat if you wanna meet up for a bit in SZ.

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Global Entry - 12-21-2015

I rented a place for about a month in Hou Hai, which is also known as Coastal City. I just got back to China from a jaunt around Asia (been jaunting around for a few months now, and I'm not at all tired, but its nice to be in an apartment for a bit, and a lot cheaper). I'm just here a day or so, so still getting the lay of the land. Its Nanshan, where I've never spent too much time, fairly close to Windows on the World (3 stops on the Shekou line, which is closest to me). Hou Hai is also on the border of Shekou, which is a foreigner-heavy-ish (traditionally) area of south western Shenzhen, known best for the shopping area, Sea World. Hou Hai is about 25 minutes to Shenzhen Airport and just a few minutes to Shenzhen Wan, another (though fairly busy) crossing point into HK.

Gonna check things out more in the weeks to come, and will drop some more info here. So far, its quite polished compared to some other parts of Shenzhen. My girl and I are sharing a three bedroom with two russian girls - we found the apartment through a Shenzhen apt. search group on WeChat. I followed it for a few weeks and picked this up. We've the master bedroom in a fairly modern hi-rise, with en-suite bathroom. Place is clean, 18th floor and has a pool. The whole apartment is 7600 RMB per month, but we're only paying 2000 for the 25 days or so we'll be here, despite being in the big room (my Chinese gal has serious negotiating skills and no fear). The other girls in the place aint lookers, but they're polite enough and quiet.

We'll see about extending it when the time period is up, based on how we like the place and the location.

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Global Entry - 12-23-2015

Just reporting back in after a few days in Coastal City (Hou Hai).

Its quite a nice area. The Coastal City mall itself has sections that are just as high-end as Mix City in Luohu, with the accompanying high-end girls to match. Its also chock-full of your thin and cute standard Chinese girls in the 6-8 range, who proliferate throughout Shenzhen. No real idea how levels of English are in the area, as I've been getting by with my limited Chinese.

I'l probably walk around it tomorrow (Friday) night - there appear to be a few outdoor/indoor nightclubs, which I imagine draw a good crowd.

The three bedroom I am in, at 7600, is a better price that what was available in Futian, and the place is decent (some things lacking about it, but its pretty good in general).

Shenzhen Data Sheet - atlant - 01-23-2016

I will be in Shenzhen from next Fri to Sun (29-31). Planning to stay at the Hilton Futian. Can I assume that's a decent location? Anyone ever stayed at the hotel itself? Any better recommendations?

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Global Entry - 01-23-2016

Atlant, can you say more about what you want to generally do during your stay (beyond the obvious).

The Hilton looks like it is literally attached to a building I lived in for two years. Personally, I loved the area as a long-term resident, for the very reason that there were few foreigners in the area (making me a novelty). It wasn't on top of any one area, but GangXia station is very central to Futian and Luohu attractions, like the Convention Center (1 stop), Huaqiang (2 stops), Dongmen Pedestrian St (also known as Laojie, 15 minutes or so) and, gulp, yes, CoCo Park (2 stops). Its also a short ride to the border via taxi at Huang Gang Port. But right there itself, its not a nightlife area, just very close to some others.

English levels aren't particularly great, though if I recall, perhaps your ABC or something, and speak Chinese? Sorry if I am mixing you up with someone else. Anyway, give me a better sense of your objectives and I can provide a little bit more of a specific answer.

Shenzhen Data Sheet - atlant - 01-23-2016

Thanks - honestly no particular goals except checking out the nightlife and getting a feel for the city. Besides the location, my question was also directed towards the quality of the hotel itself (service, gym/pool etc). I'll check in late Friday afternoon coming from HK. Sunday I'll head to Chengdu.

I thought Futian was sort of the central business district, so there's not many foreigners there? Not that it matters, anyway. In any case at least the location seems good then.

I'm not ABC but I speak OK Chinese. Will you be around? Would be happy to meet you and Fortis for a beer.

@Atlant, I won't be back in that time period, I'm in the USA for a few weeks, and back in China shortly after Chinese New Years. Have a good time tho. I've some discussion in this thread about some of the nightlife options in Luohu and Futian. I'd point out that girl quality in Coco is middling at best, and that if you speak Chinese, and are otherwise attunded to the culture you might do yourself well to spread your wings a bit. Of course, two days isn't a long time to look about.

I haven't stayed in that Hilton but I imagine its fine, as a branded international hotel, and the location is generally a positive.

Futian has plenty of foreigners, but GangXia area itself, right where your hotel is, isn't a focal point for them within Futian. Many more at Coco park (of course), and the convention center, as well as a few other spots (the massive Sheraton on Fuhua a short walk from your hotel, which is more proximate to areas where meeting girls during the day would be easier, perhaps - its adjacent to the Convention Center mall and shopping complex).

On a personal note, I just signed a three month trial (subject to extension) consulting deal (quite lucrative by Chinese standards and even pretty good by US standards) to rep a large Chinese technology company its its international expansion - its a big company in China, public, several billion USD in revenues, with little activity internationally. Goes to show guys that, despite the negative words of those who've said otherwise, there are opportunities at all levels in China, not just entrepreneurial and teaching, but legitimate jobs with large companies where your responsibilities will be more than being the foreigner on parade.

I'll be settling back around Hou Hai (Coastal City) again when I get back for the length of the trial period, and if its extended, as I believe it will be, for longer than that. The job entails a large amount of international travel, something that those of you who know a little bit about me, is more than welcome.

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Laner - 01-23-2016

Quote: (01-23-2016 03:41 PM)atlant Wrote:  

Thanks - honestly no particular goals except checking out the nightlife and getting a feel for the city. Besides the location, my question was also directed towards the quality of the hotel itself (service, gym/pool etc). I'll check in late Friday afternoon coming from HK. Sunday I'll head to Chengdu.

I thought Futian was sort of the central business district, so there's not many foreigners there? Not that it matters, anyway. In any case at least the location seems good then.

I'm not ABC but I speak OK Chinese. Will you be around? Would be happy to meet you and Fortis for a beer.

The Hilton in Shekou was amazing. I will stay there again for sure. Its a bit of a baller Chinese type of place, lots of moneyed up guys staying with their young mistresses. The service was good, the concierge took care of some other bookings for me and the lounges were good as well. Its only a 5 min walk to Sea World where there are some decent pubs and plenty of hot women.

Quote: (01-23-2016 04:32 PM)Global Entry Wrote:  

@Atlant, I won't be back in that time period, I'm in the USA for a few weeks, and back in China shortly after Chinese New Years. Have a good time tho. I've some discussion in this thread about some of the nightlife options in Luohu and Futian. I'd point out that girl quality in Coco is middling at best, and that if you speak Chinese, and are otherwise attunded to the culture you might do yourself well to spread your wings a bit. Of course, two days isn't a long time to look about.

I haven't stayed in that Hilton but I imagine its fine, as a branded international hotel, and the location is generally a positive.

Futian has plenty of foreigners, but GangXia area itself, right where your hotel is, isn't a focal point for them within Futian. Many more at Coco park (of course), and the convention center, as well as a few other spots (the massive Sheraton on Fuhua a short walk from your hotel, which is more proximate to areas where meeting girls during the day would be easier, perhaps - its adjacent to the Convention Center mall and shopping complex).

On a personal note, I just signed a three month trial (subject to extension) consulting deal (quite lucrative by Chinese standards and even pretty good by US standards) to rep a large Chinese technology company its its international expansion - its a big company in China, public, several billion USD in revenues, with little activity internationally. Goes to show guys that, despite the negative words of those who've said otherwise, there are opportunities at all levels in China, not just entrepreneurial and teaching, but legitimate jobs with large companies where your responsibilities will be more than being the foreigner on parade.

I'll be settling back around Hou Hai (Coastal City) again when I get back for the length of the trial period, and if its extended, as I believe it will be, for longer than that. The job entails a large amount of international travel, something that those of you who know a little bit about me, is more than welcome.

Congrats man, Shenzhen is a great town and especially Coastal City has a nice vibe. I can see it being a bit of a shiny San Diego in the near future. I really dig the mix of greenspace and architecture and I vibed with the people there quite well too.

I should be back after new years and will probably do another unwind at the Hilton in Shekou again it will be good to catch up again.

Shenzhen Data Sheet - ball dont lie - 01-23-2016

@Fortis

How much do you pay for rent in Shenzhen? Are you happy with that apartment? If you wanted to rent something near bars, near a subway stop (less than 10 minute walk to subway stop) how much would an apartment like that run?

Here in 3rd tier northern city for 2500 yuan can rent a very nice apartment. I imagine its more than twice as expensive down there, but Id trying to find some real numbers for Shenzhen and Guangzhou as far as renting something good to very nice. Thanks

@Laner -
Sounds good (and thanks for the congrats) - I'll be back around the same time, and the Hilton isn't far from my intended new digs, as you know. We can get together for more than fifteen minutes this time, perhaps.

Ball, for what its worth, I've seen quite a few apartments in SZ. Rents vary, but for your own, decent place, within walking distance of a subway, I think 4000 is going to be the minimum in Nanshan/Futian, working up from there. There is an apartment search wechat group which probably would be your best bet for getting a real sense of the costs of places.

You can live on a train line, but perhaps far from westerners and bars, and have your own place, decently outfitted, for 3000-3500 in Bao'an or Buji. Up to you whether that works for what you need.

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Fortis - 01-24-2016

Hey Balls,

I play 4000 + utilities but I live 1 stop away from work, so i'm willing to pay extra so I can wake up early as hell, work on side projects and leave my house 15 minutes before work and still be early.
-----
I finally got access to RVF on my laptop again, so I'm going to drop some data for you guys.