Roosh V Forum
Shenzhen Data Sheet - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Shenzhen Data Sheet (/thread-32925.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Global Entry - 08-14-2015

I'd say many subtitled american films will play well too. And if a girl has decent english, watching an american movie with English (not Chinese) subtitles is helpful for her to follow along (remember we can't see people talking in most scenes in movies, so English subs are like training wheels, help her along). You can download basically any SRT file from any movie for free to add subtitles. Just do a search under the movie title and SRT.

Get some snacks, Fortis, shit you might not even eat, like chicken feet (if you eat 'em, well, so much the better), dried fruit, walnuts, almonds and other small snack foods. Cuddle up together for the movie and elevate the physical while she goes to work on the snacks. She'll be impressed, perhaps, if you mix in some Chinese snacks - probably even more so if you actually eat some of it.

Then let her work your bone.

Quote: (08-13-2015 02:55 PM)WalterBlack Wrote:  

Fortis - do you watch ever watch Chinese films? That's another easy way to get a woman into a good mood at your place. Watch a subtitled comedy at your place and escalate from there. She more likely to find a Chinese film funny than an American movie. As you probably know already, Chinese women love it if you're interested in anything Chinese.

If she's laughing she's having fun, and go from there...

Lost in Thailand is a pretty funny movie and a while ago I got a bang with a woman from Dongguan when she came over to my place to watch. I didn't even have to pay for the movie, it was free via the Los Angeles Public Library.

A lot of Chinese also like Mr Bean - actually it's all visual so it can be used on women from most countries.

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Fortis - 08-14-2015

Quote: (08-14-2015 11:03 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Quote: (08-14-2015 10:19 AM)Fortis Wrote:  

Yeah, I'm still adjusting to dates in shenzhen. That movie website thing sounds awesome!

I had a date scheduled for earlier today. It was a day one with a girl off of tantan. She speaks very little english. Wasn't feeling her so much, so I told her I wasn't feeling well and rescheduled her for later.

A girl I had a day one with a week ago hit me up and we did some gay shit (walking around the city). I would pretty much never do that back home as a day two, but i'd say it went well given the amount of touching and the sexual vibe she gave. I couldn't pull her home for a close, but the amount of LMR she gave me about coming into my apartment lets me know she know's what up if I get her home.

She immediately messaged me when she got home which was a little surprising.

I'm thinking my day three with this chick will be for a movie at my apartment. She speaks pretty good english, so I can at least watch a movie without subtitles.

Looks like someone is still detoxing from American Dating Dysfunction Syndrome. Embrace the healing process! [Image: lol.gif]

Yeah, it's fucking crazy. You can actually go on dates here and not feel like you're involve in a tactical espionage campaign. It's really mind-blowing, but it makes a little sad just because I'm essentially a dysfunctional mutant in a land of (somewhat) normal people. [Image: tard.gif]

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Fortis - 08-16-2015

Funny story:

So I was chillin at my apartment and the day two girl hit me up. I told her I was busy, but then she said, "can I come over to your place."

[Image: banana.gif]

I bring her over, we have some small talk, then I start making out with her while watching a movie. I start feeling her up and she freaks out a little. But I have her shirt off and we resume watching the movie. She begins to put her shirt on, but I start making out with her again to stop her.

She moves over to my bed without provocation. Like, she legit gets up mid-make out and moves to my bed.

[Image: icon_lol.gif]

I couldn't close her fully because of auntie flow, but she gave one hell of a blowjob.

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Fortis - 09-23-2015

Funny story for you guys. I just told suits this one.

So, a student of mine offered to buy me a mooncake since the holiday is coming up and I don't have any family in China. She was going to bring it to the school for me, but she has to work OT that night and asks me if I can meet up with her later.

We meet up in the bar area where she lives and she gives me the cake. She sort of sneaks up on me and frightens me, but I get over it fast because she is looking ridiculously good! She shows up in a super short skirt showing off her legs; fuck, even this girl's feet are sexy. Weird, I know. I'm really surprised they allowed her to wear that to work. Anyway, she gives me the cake and asks me what I'm going to do now. I tell her I'm going to get some food and she's welcome to join.

I felt like I should do something for her since she bought me a gift. The restaurant I like to eat at was being gutted and remodeled so we can't go there. Instead, I take her to a local bar in the area and buy her a drink.

We get to the bar and my boy is there (unbeknownst to me) and buys us two of these really strong beers. Normally, i'd be like "FUCK YEAH" but I'm not trying to bang my student so I get a little worried because the drink is 9% alcohol and she's a chinese girl. Chinese girls have abysmal alcohol tolerance because many of them don't have the enzyme necessary to quickly breakdown alcohol.

My boy is with a girl, so he bounces, leaving us alone. Again, if I had been on a date that would have been an amazing, rep worthy assist, but I'm just trying to buy a student a beer.

She and I start talking and my suspicions are confirmed: she is feeling me. She starts asking me questions like, "will you stay in china for a long time" and "what sorts of qualities to do you like in girls," and "would you date or marry a chinese girl?" all the while she's doing that hair flip that girls do when they're trying to put it on. Ha

So I just answer honestly hopefully I can bore her a bit.

The conversation keeps going because we're both drinking that strong ass beer slowly. It reaches a bit of a fever pitch, but luckily (or unluckily) my boss shows up!

The bar is an outdoors bar and he walks past. Now, I'm not sure how familiar many of you are with ESL, but you can be terminated for fucking your students. Realizing there isn't anything I can do, I wave my boss down and invite him to sit with us.

My boss remains standing and has a 5 minute awkward conversation with me before wandering off. Throughout the entire conversation he's giving me hard eye contact: "fortis, you motherfucker! I caught you!"

I apologize to my student and tell her that the reason my boss was being weird was becuase he thought I was taking her on a date. She replies with this bomb:

"it's ok, I wouldn't tell on you" [Image: angel.gif]

I'm not used to chinese girls going that hard for the dick.

We keep talking and somehow kids come up and she's like, "You know. I think half-black babies are very beautiful." [Image: angel.gif]

At this point, I"m cursing myself for ever becoming an english teacher in china. Why am I so stupid?

We finish the beer and she tells me she thinks I should have some food since I skipped dinner today. I let her take me a to a dumpling spot she likes and she gets me dumplings. She's sort of tipsy I can tell, but she doesn't turn red at all and doesn't act stupid to her credit. I have to grab her to keep her from tripping a few times, which I wish I hadn't done because I don't exactly want to get her used to being touched by me.

I eventually get out of there, but I'm laughing my ass off just because if she hadn't been my student that would have been the easiest lay in china bar none. I'm really surprised she was that open about her interest in me like that.

Goddamnit, why am I an english teacher? [Image: tard.gif]

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Vacancier Permanent - 09-23-2015

Hey man,
Go for it! She likes you, you like her and she said she won't tell on you! Thus you're in the clear! [Image: banana.gif] [Image: wink.gif]

^ Not worth it. She says she won't tell, but she might change her mind and that could get me fired lol. Honestly, I've had this happen 2 other times so far and it seems like this is happening with greater frequency now that summer is over. This was the only time my boss walked up on with a student though.

I would have paid money to record that conversation on my phone:

Boss: OH hey, I Haven't seen you in a while. where you been?

Student: I've been in many of Fortis's classes they're great!

Boss *glares at me*: is that so?

Student: Yes!

It was so beautifully awkward. I wanted to laugh and die at the same time.

Shenzhen Data Sheet - vatuvei - 09-23-2015

Quote: (09-23-2015 11:17 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

^ Not worth it. She says she won't tell, but she might change her mind and that could get me fired lol. Honestly, I've had this happen 2 other times so far and it seems like this is happening with greater frequency now that summer is over. This was the only time my boss walked up on with a student though.

The boss is assuming you're banging her so you might even get fired without the bang. You'd better go for the bang just in case.

Shenzhen Data Sheet - WanderingSoul - 09-23-2015

$5 says Fortis ends up fucking her.

Any takers? [Image: ky.gif]

Quote: (09-23-2015 11:22 PM)vatuvei Wrote:  

Quote: (09-23-2015 11:17 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

The boss is assuming you're banging her so you might even get fired without the bang. You'd better go for the bang just in case.

Nah, he can't fire me for thinking something. That isn't how it works. Essentially, if a student comes to the administration and says that I was involved in sexual relations with her and that she is upset they can fire me for it. If my boss KNOWS I'm fucking students but none of the suspected students I'm engaged with say anything then he can't do anything. Makes sense?

Sort of bizarre I think.

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Suits - 09-24-2015

This is why I teach children.

I prefer to not get cock-blocked by my job.

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Fortis - 09-24-2015

Haha suits.

I agree, but I just don't like kids that much. I'm a guy with 4 younger siblings, so I know I don't like kids.

I think there are a lot of fringe benefits from teaching adults that go beyond the women:

1. The guy students are sometimes pretty cool.
2. You can build a pretty cool social network if you're saavy about it.
3. students have friends who aren't rich enough to afford english school and they will throw those friends at you if you're cool and a good teacher.

I'm actually talking to a student of mine I had for 3 months who is about to get me a one-off teaching job for 1000 rmb. 1000 rmb for 1-2 hours of work? Don't mind if I do.

A lot of my students are older guys who work in the technology field. Sometimes you don't realize it, but you pretty much the makings of your own technology company in wechat contacts lol!

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Global Entry - 09-24-2015

Fortis, now that you're on the ground, keep in mind that they could fire you. But then they'd have to replace you. Im not saying they won't, but its not all that easy, you've obviously proven functional as a teacher (which is what most schools care about as a maximum). You can get another job very easily and quickly. Keep your eyes open, and don't let them treat you like shit. This is why I recommend to put away, if you can, a few months rent of savings so if you need to change schools, or even cities, you can. (In SZ, most landlords seemed willing to let a tenant out of a least if they needed to move, demand being as high as it is - maybe the recent market dropoff will impact that).

I'll be in SZ from 10-13 for a bit (depends if I head to Bali for a bit), maybe we can catch up in person.

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Onto - 09-24-2015

Global makes a good point. They would have to find another American speaking English teacher and it doesn't sound easy. I wonder if they drop the "Bang students and you get fired" speech to simply deter you from banging their women?

I remember when I went to the Phils for 2 months I found myself being "Mr. Good Guy", and cock-blocked myself on what could've been epic bangs. Back in the States now I regret that so much.

Fortis, don't come back with regrets. There will always be another job.

^ Lol, pretty much exactly how I feel. On the same token I'm in a city with 15 million people, so It really is my own fault if I'm not getting laid here. My friend here told me to just commit to one new cold approach a day.

Gonna apologize now: this post will ramble a bit. As you may have noticed I haven't been posting in this thread much. I've been busy with work, but I have been corresponding with various forum members about my experiences here on the mainland. Some good, some bad, some awful and some amazing.

I had a date last night with a guangdong girl I met a few weeks ago. I did a cold approach on the metro and asked her how to get somewhere. Right at that moment, the person I was meeting showed up, but I told them to wait while I got the girl's wechat. I could tell she was really happy that I talked to her.

We met up a day or two later and got ice cream and walked around the park. Gay, I know.

She's super shy do I couldn't get her to come home that day, but I think with chinese girls this is par for the course for whatever reason. After that I was sick for a week, and she was also sick, so we didn't meet up at all but we kept in touch.

Met up with her yesterday for BBQ. We ate BBQ and she whips out her wallet and pays. I"m finding that so far girls want to pay for every on dates. Mind you, I haven't been on more than 10 dates since I've been here.

The date was good. Nothing to write home about really. The entire night I'm just clowning around with this chick and she's like, "omg you're so funny" "omg you're so cute" "omg your chinese is so good." I just tried to keep the date light since her english is rather weak. At the end of the date she surprised me and asked to take a picture with me.

Truth be told, she's cute but I'm really just not that interested in her. Our third date will be at my apartment. I already set it up. So it's my game to lose at this point.

I told her I'm going to cook her an american meal. With a side of special sauce. ha.

---

I told suits this story:

So I met a girl from cold approach game. She was pretty cute and very receptive to talking with me. I find out she likes lifting and running. Anyway, i get her wechat and keep it moving. I message her at about 10pm the same night and ask her if she can show me to her gym that she goes to since she lives very close to me.

We meet up about 15 minutes later at our meeting point in yoga pants. Hell yeah.

We get into the gym and she walks over the plates and barbells and starts deadlifting.

I think I'm in love. Oh shit.

So we do sets of deadlifts and talk. I help her correct her form on a few lifts. We work out for about an hour and a half and then bounce. We're talking as we're walking back and it turns out she's a student at my school who's never seen me and I've never seen her.

How heartbreaking. lol.

------

Another fitness girl story:

So this tuesday night I agree to go running with a chick I met off cold approach game. She's pretty damn hot and likes sports and lifting so naturally our first date will be running. It was a pretty fun date, except for one thing. I get home and realize my wallet and keys are gone. Oh fuck. Luckily, I had a friend bail me out an let me crash at his place, but I was pretty crushed. I lost almost everything.

I wake up the next day and do all this fucking running around and still make it to work for the evening classes. I'm dead as fuck and my classes are shit because I couldn't sleep. Anyway, as I'm leaving class, i get a phone call but the dude doesn't speak english. Something tells me to hang up, but he says, "police!" in engrish and begins to ramble on in chinese.

"Oh shit!"

I call my coworker into the room and hand him the phone.

He listens for a minute and then looks at me and smiles: "Fortis, the cops have your phone and wallet. You can go to the station and pick it up"

"how the fuck do they know it was me and how do they have my number?"

"Remember that card you had me make for you? the one with your cell# and wechat on it? I guess you left it in your wallet. You're really lucky the cop wasn't corrupt."

Talk about luck, huh?

takeaway for china newbs:

Get your chinese coworkers to make you a card with your phone # and wechat on it and put "if you find this please call (name) @"

It's a simple trick, but it just saved me a lot of fucking heartache.
-----

Also:

VP, I'm calling you out! I'm not letting you get laid more than me! You've only been here 14 days, so I gotta step my game up and stay ahead of you.

[Image: troll.gif]

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Vacancier Permanent - 09-25-2015

Fortis your stories are cracking me up man! Damn lucky you found your wallet back! Making a card with your contact info on it is a golden tip and very smart! I'm going to do the same thing today!

I'm working on a couple of "projects" that are heading in the right direction. One should have a banging ending this weekend! [Image: wink.gif] gotta up your game compadre! [Image: smile.gif] ahahah

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Fortis - 09-25-2015

Lay challenge accepted. prepare to lose.

+1

So much for upping my game.

I banged a fat chick off people nearby in wechat. Don't ask why I thought it was a good idea. AS penance I decided to post this.

Regardless, It's funny as hell.

She comes over and I bang her. She asks for money. I kick her out.

She messages me on wechat with this:

Her: i didn't cum

me: huh?

Her: I wanted to make love.

I don't bother replying after that. She's been sending me messages almost every hour since then. I regret banging her now.

Shenzhen Data Sheet - worldtraveler3 - 09-25-2015

Interesting ! [Image: smile.gif]

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Brodiaga - 09-25-2015

How fat was she?

Fat haha. Let's leave it at that. Not a total landwhale but definitely not something I want to see again.

[Image: laugh2.gif]

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Suits - 09-25-2015

Was she heavier than you?

Did she at least have nice tits?

Fuck off, Suits.

[Image: laugh3.gif]

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Vacancier Permanent - 09-25-2015

Fortis,
Fatties (up to a certain limit that is, meaning fatties by Asian standards not western ones obviously), also need some loving! [Image: wink.gif]

You should keep her as a reserve on your team for some emergency booty calls! Lol

On a positive note, Chinese flag captured last night. [Image: smile.gif]
One of the more memorable BJs to date! Looking forward for round 2 tonight! [Image: banana.gif]

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Devil Hanzō - 09-26-2015

Lived and worked there for a bit. Will post some interesting stories and pics/screenshots in a bit.