Roosh V Forum
Shenzhen Data Sheet - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Shenzhen Data Sheet (/thread-32925.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Fortis - 07-18-2015

I asked a coworker about my experience and he says that sometimes the guys with the biggest chips on their shoulders are cantones guys who went abroad to England. He says that many of them come from money and thought that their reception in the west would be warmer than it was. Unfortunately for them some western countries dont respect guys just because theyre born with a little extra money.

Fast forward to when they're back in China and they get a bit Pissed when they hear about a foreigner doing OK here. The resentment is usually against white foreigners but there is a general assumption in this part of town that any foreigner here has money.

Interesting shit.

Shenzhen Data Sheet - elcidcampeador - 07-18-2015

Quote: (07-18-2015 12:32 AM)Fortis Wrote:  

I asked a coworker about my experience and he says that sometimes the guys with the biggest chips on their shoulders are cantones guys who went abroad to England. He says that many of them come from money and thought that their reception in the west would be warmer than it was. Unfortunately for them some western countries dont respect guys just because theyre born with a little extra money.

Fast forward to when they're back in China and they get a bit Pissed when they hear about a foreigner doing OK here. The resentment is usually against white foreigners but there is a general assumption in this part of town that any foreigner here has money.

Interesting shit.

The Chinese that come to the US hang out with Chinese pretty much all of the time. All of the girls that I meet have no American friends that aren't whales and pretty much just stay in their rooms cooking something in the wok with their Chinese friends. Every school has at least 50 Chinese exchange students now, which I confirmed when using Momo to hook up with Chinese girls in Alabama.

I can't think of any single friend I have that would be impressed enough to give a Chinese rock-star status simply because they are a foreigner. Heck, I sat next to a very famous Chinese actress flying Cathay first class from Beijing to HK and I didn't even know who she was. Compare this to my experiences in China, where everyone wants to know me and talk to me and invite me over for dinner and to meet their families. This maybe is what these guys expect when going abroad, and they'll never get it in Western countries.

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Fortis - 07-18-2015

I feel bad for them. But culture shock is a bitch. I spent this night hanging with a few chinese girls from work. They wanted to see a real bar so I brought them to my neighborhood. cool girls. It wasn't a game mission. My reasoning is just that getting closer to my chinese coworkers makes my teaching job easier. I told my coworkers a part of the story from last night and they con firmed that some dudes can't stand when a foreigner is cool and enjoying his life in china. anyway, it was a mundane night in shenzhen.

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Suits - 07-18-2015

Quote: (07-18-2015 10:11 AM)elcidcampeador Wrote:  

Fast forward to when they're back in China and they get a bit Pissed when they hear about a foreigner doing OK here.

The Chinese that come to the US hang out with Chinese pretty much all of the time. All of the girls that I meet have no American friends that aren't whales and pretty much just stay in their rooms cooking something in the wok with their Chinese friends. Every school has at least 50 Chinese exchange students now, which I confirmed when using Momo to hook up with Chinese girls in Alabama.

I can't think of any single friend I have that would be impressed enough to give a Chinese rock-star status simply because they are a foreigner. Heck, I sat next to a very famous Chinese actress flying Cathay first class from Beijing to HK and I didn't even know who she was. Compare this to my experiences in China, where everyone wants to know me and talk to me and invite me over for dinner and to meet their families. This maybe is what these guys expect when going abroad, and they'll never get it in Western countries.

It's not really their fault. Chinese get a daily dose of propaganda from early childhood about the superiority of their culture. They grow up convinced that just being Chinese makes them awesome. Those with money get to feel superior to all other local Chinese and they can basically buy anything they want, including friends and access.

What they don't account for are two things. First, China is a third world country, despite pockets of expensive areas with some luxury. Being top dog in a very poor country doesn't account for much when you move to the West, because the bar is a lot higher in the West. Women don't just want a rich man. Even gold diggers want a man who is rich and attractive. Rich guys get ignored all the time if they don't have game.

Secondly, in the West, despite all the recent trashiness, there is still a thing called class. It's simply not classy to flaunt your wealth. Driving a BMW is considered classy, but buying a Ferrari and driving it on city street and constantly revving the engine is considered extremely douche-ey and will make even middle class people glad that they aren't you. In the West, at least for a portion of society, there's a certain pride in conducting yourself with honour and good behavior, at least in the public eye.

Despite what traditional Chinese literature might indicate, the current Chinese civilization doesn't have any of this and classlessness is the norm. I'm always shocked by the number of people who drive very expensive vehicles, but dress like peasants.

We've talked here on the forum about how important it is for your whole personal to be congruent. It's one thing to drive an expensive car that is congruent with your lifestyle and personal style. It's a different thing altogether to simply buy things that are expensive, hence the Chinese obsession with iPhones.

I don't want to overly criticize an entire culture, because they were dealt a pretty raw hand in the last 70 years if you look at recent history. But at the same time, for those who might be interacting with a variety of Chinese (especially in China), it's important to recognize what you are dealing with. I've met a few Chinese alphas here that absolutely crush ass and probably do better than any foreigner. The money they were born into doesn't hurt, but they have game too. I've witnessed it.

On the other hand, most Chinese guys with money are at best better betas. In China, the money alone will buy them access to nicer things that will buffer their sense of superiority even while they are effectively incels. The vast majority of male society, are guys who are lucky to pull a monthly income of $700 USD at age thirty. Some are betas, but there's gonna be a lot of guys so beaten down by the system that they've been effectively transformed into Omegas.

The guys who've grown up with a lot of privilege just because of money are in for the shock of their lives when they go abroad, because being top dog in a 3rd world country doesn't count for much. It takes game to achieve things socially in the West and 99.9% of them are unprepared for this.

The truth is that many white (or black) Westerners do very poorly in China with women. Some guys do pull hot tail, but most guys are bedding down with 5's and 6's. While some weren't getting laid at all back home, the one's nailing the 7's and 8's were nailing 7's and 8's back home as well. The guys nailing 5's and 6's are doing so in the context of LTR dating relationships. They are able to achieve this because they are in a third world country where 95% of their competition is lucky to earn a $12K USD annual income. Even as an English teacher, they have a lot more to give as a beta provider, which is what a lot of girls here are legitimately looking for.

Added to the fact that even a guy who was too beta to get laid back home is some alpha by local standards, the advantages that foreign guys have here comes down to game, not the colour of their skin or country of origin.

But the male hamster is a curious creature and you're not going to find very many sexually frustrated men anywhere in the world who are willing to accept that the problem lies within.

It's much easier to blame the foreign menace, something that government actively contributes to in China.

So watch your back and be careful who you become friends with. Most importantly, trust your instincts.

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Fortis - 07-19-2015

Excellent write up there, suits. I, too, don't mean to be down on these guys. Too many great people here to let those dudes get me down. I mostly wrote my experience to give any unaware guys the heads up: watch your tongue.

No dates on the horizon and I'm ok with that. I wanna explore this city more. I'm going to my first KTV with some students of mine. They sort of sprung it on me but it should be fun to sing Whitney Houston covers whIle drunk In china.

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Fortis - 07-19-2015

Delete

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Suits - 07-19-2015

Quote: (07-19-2015 02:06 AM)Fortis Wrote:  

Excellent write up there, suits. I, too, don't mean to be down on these guys. Too many great people here to let those dudes get me down. I mostly wrote my experience to give any unaware guys the heads up: watch your tongue.

That's the key. Be aware, but stay positive. Once you get used to avoiding risky situations, there's a great time to be had in this country and the opportunity to build an awesome lifestyle for yourself.

I'm good at staying positive even in stressful visa renewal times. What I'm working on is establishing a stable lifestyle with multiple revenue streams.

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Global Entry - 07-19-2015

Fully in agreement with this, for about 95 times out of 100. Guys who speak fluent or close to fluent chinese as foreigners probably are the rare offset, and rare indeed they are.

Quote: (07-18-2015 08:01 PM)Suits Wrote:  

The truth is that many white (or black) Westerners do very poorly in China with women. Some guys do pull hot tail, but most guys are bedding down with 5's and 6's. While some weren't getting laid at all back home, the one's nailing the 7's and 8's were nailing 7's and 8's back home as well. The guys nailing 5's and 6's are doing so in the context of LTR dating relationships. They are able to achieve this because they are in a third world country where 95% of their competition is lucky to earn a $12K USD annual income. Even as an English teacher, they have a lot more to give as a beta provider, which is what a lot of girls here are legitimately looking for.

Added to the fact that even a guy who was too beta to get laid back home is some alpha by local standards, the advantages that foreign guys have here comes down to game, not the colour of their skin or country of origin.

But the male hamster is a curious creature and you're not going to find very many sexually frustrated men anywhere in the world who are willing to accept that the problem lies within.

It's much easier to blame the foreign menace, something that government actively contributes to in China.

So watch your back and be careful who you become friends with. Most importantly, trust your instincts.

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Fortis - 07-30-2015

Had a little bit of a rollercoaster ride yesterday. Ha. I drank too much with coworkers and ended up waking up outside my apartment on the ground in the mud. My wallet was fine, but my cellphone was gone. Galaxy s5 down the toilet. Charge it to the game. In other news, I got paid today.

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Suits - 07-30-2015

Quote: (07-30-2015 02:11 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

Had a little bit of a rollercoaster ride yesterday. Ha. I drank too much with coworkers and ended up waking up outside my apartment on the ground in the mud. My wallet was fine, but my cellphone was gone. Galaxy s5 down the toilet. Charge it to the game. In other news, I got paid today.

How many of your neighbours likely walked past, saw you lying there, recognized you and gossiped about you later with their friends?

Take care of yourself.

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Fortis - 07-31-2015

Yeah, it was very dumb on my part. I handled it well, though. I got a new bank card yesterday. The only thing I lost was maybe 200rmb and my phone (valued at about 4000 RMB). As far as the neighbors thing goes, I don't really know or talk to these people so I wouldn't expect them to help me out. Granted, I might help them out if I saw them on the ground in an alcoholic coma, but I'm not in the west, so I don't really expect people here to do much for me.

In hindsight, I find the situation pretty funny, actually.

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Fortis - 08-13-2015

A funny situation that I keep finding myself in: I will be out and about hanging with a chinese coworker/friend/student when they invariably ask the following question:

do you think it is easy to get laid as a foreigner in china.

I hate this question, because I can never see any value in answering it. I always just side step it with something like, "i'm looking for the right one" or "I'm not into those kinds of girls" or something like that. It's not like being in a Western country and high fiving a dude in the bar after he tells you he's just arrived in your state a month ago and has already racked up an impressive notch count.

I'm a bit wary of chinese dudes inquiring into my love life after my near scuffle with those Hong Kong dudes a month ago.

Do you guys commonly find that chinese dudes are always asking about whether you think chinese girls are easy, or am I just encountering especially curious mainlanders?

As a general rule, i avoid talking about sex with anyone I don't know that well, but I do find it tiresome when these people try to bait me into speaking my mind, then flip shit when I speak my mind. They're very proud people, especially when it comes to women so i see this question as pretty aggressive and untactful.

Shenzhen Data Sheet - TravelerKai - 08-13-2015

Bai jiu is damn near ever clear. Practice drinking privately if you want to avoid this in the future. Being the last one standing a few nights makes them respect your liver and ensures your safety. They won't challenge you after a few times. Let's be real they would not take care of your drunk ass like a buddy in college would here. Gotta look out for number one while you continue to play the game longterm. The ability to hold your liquor would serve you well in all Asia and with Russians too.

Shenzhen Data Sheet - TravelerKai - 08-13-2015

Quote: (08-13-2015 10:01 AM)Fortis Wrote:  

A funny situation that I keep finding myself in: I will be out and about hanging with a chinese coworker/friend/student when they invariably ask the following question:

do you think it is easy to get laid as a foreigner in china.

I hate this question, because I can never see any value in answering it. I always just side step it with something like, "i'm looking for the right one" or "I'm not into those kinds of girls" or something like that. It's not like being in a Western country and high fiving a dude in the bar after he tells you he's just arrived in your state a month ago and has already racked up an impressive notch count.

I'm a bit wary of chinese dudes inquiring into my love life after my near scuffle with those Hong Kong dudes a month ago.

Do you guys commonly find that chinese dudes are always asking about whether you think chinese girls are easy, or am I just encountering especially curious mainlanders?

As a general rule, i avoid talking about sex with anyone I don't know that well, but I do find it tiresome when these people try to bait me into speaking my mind, then flip shit when I speak my mind. They're very proud people, especially when it comes to women so i see this question as pretty aggressive and untactful.

You used the correct reply.

The only guys that asked me this were young ones. Like 16 to 20. I don't know how common but I recall this being asked three times in the past.

Sometimes they ask because they either sense or see something about you that makes them curious about that. If you were fat and ugly they would not ask you that. Think about that.

You are probably well spoken, handsome, or both as well. People in China say I look like a doctor or lawyer. I'm not but the way I carry myself seems to give off that vibe. You may get this too.

Quote: (08-13-2015 10:39 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Bai jiu is damn near ever clear. Practice drinking privately if you want to avoid this in the future. Being the last one standing a few nights makes them respect your liver and ensures your safety. They won't challenge you after a few times. Let's be real they would not take care of your drunk ass like a buddy in college would here. Gotta look out for number one while you continue to play the game longterm. The ability to hold your liquor would serve you well in all Asia and with Russians too.

Yeah, I learned my lesson there. I haven't drank much since that day. It was funny as hell, but I'm still feeling some of the effects of that night mentally.

Good idea on drinking Bai jiu alone a few times. Ha.

I've mostly just been keeping to myself recently. Losing my phone hurt a bit. First time in my life I've ever lost something that expensive. I know it's just a phone, but it makes me a little circumspect when it comes to going out and drinking fake alcohol all night with my co-workers or friends.

Unforunately, it's mostly grown men asking me whether or not I find chinese girls easy to sleep with. That's why I'm wary of the question. I'm not a total idiot and don't want to find myself fighting 5 guangdong ren over some silly shit I said at the bar about chinese girls.

I don't want to keep live editing that last post, so I will double post, just this once:

On the flip side, I have had 1 chinese dude offer me some pretty good advice on banging chinese girls. He's that player guy I mentioned in the thread before. As a "thank you" for helping him fill run some important errands, he took me out for food and gave me some good (and unsolicited) intel on how to handle chinese girls.

His advice was actually pretty good: "if you approach chinese girls like you approach a business interaction a lot of things will be very clear very quickly about their behaviors." Obscure, but good advice. I get the gist of it, and it isn't much unlike how roosh might talk about women. His advice only further reinforces my view that he is definitely some sort of player here.

Shenzhen Data Sheet - WalterBlack - 08-13-2015

White British women are some of the biggest sluts out there, and they’ll bang almost anybody, but quite a few have straight up said no Chinese men to me.

Regarding class in Chinese people: I remember one time I was talking to a friend’s husband (Shanghainese millionaire trader visiting Los Angeles from Canada) and I casually mentioned that I wish I had an extra $500K so I could buy a house in Los Angeles. Within a second he says, “I’ll lend you $500K, but you have to give it back to me”. I declined straight away, but this would be considered very crass in western culture. I think he saw me as a business opportunity.

Later that day me, this guy and his wife went to a sandwich place, and he ordered a tuna sandwich, which was served wrapped in a foil coating. After he had eaten the sandwich he picked up the foil coating and started licking off the bits of tuna which were stuck to the foil.[Image: puke.gif]

Walter, are you Chinese? I thought you were Indian or something [Image: huh.gif]
Why don't british women like chinese men? Are the Chinese dudes in Britain that insane?

But anyway, that behavior your explained about your Shanghai friend is unfortunately super common on the main land. These people do not give a FUCK. They will try to cheat you in front of your face if you let them. Unfortunately, greed is almost elevated to the level of a virtue by many of the people here. I don't know how else to say it. As you said, this was your friend's husband, but he immediately jumped to throw money at you because he figured he could turn a quick buck using you.

There is one thing I want to warn you guys about in regards to hygiene on the main land: The chinese DO NOT sit down on things that aren't chairs. You will notice that the chinese men often will not sit down on the ground or on objects that aren't seats; nope, they squat. Now, why the hell should you care about that if you're on the mainland?

Well, the mainland chinese people don't sit down on toilet seats. They will squat down on it like they would in their squatty potties, so you will often walk into a bathroom, get ready to use the western toilet only to notice shoe prints all over the damn seat. It's pretty disgusting and nonsensical. But I don't really question it. [Image: tard.gif] [Image: confused.gif]

I keep saying it, but I will say it again, the Mainlanders are a DIFFERENT breed of people. For better or for worse this is just a different planet. There are chinese people you meet abroad and then there are the Chinese people in china.

[Image: laugh2.gif]

Quote: (07-18-2015 08:01 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Some Chinese are poor judges of attributes in foreign men. I remember seeing a video where the (obviously gay) TV presenter Graham Norton visited China. A Chinese lady said to him, “you must have a lot of girlfriends.” A foreign man can probably get away with a lot of stuff that wouldn’t work in the west.

A lot of Chinese women can't tell if a guy speaking in English is a social retard, because they're too busy trying to understand what he is saying, and not analyse how he is saying it.

Quote: (08-13-2015 12:49 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

Walter, are you Chinese? I thought you were Indian or something [Image: huh.gif]
Why don't british women like chinese men? Are the Chinese dudes in Britain that insane?

But anyway, that behavior your explained about your Shanghai friend is unfortunately super common on the main land. These people do not give a FUCK. They will try to cheat you in front of your face if you let them. Unfortunately, greed is almost elevated to the level of a virtue by many of the people here. I don't know how else to say it. As you said, this was your friend's husband, but he immediately jumped to throw money at you because he figured he could turn a quick buck using you.

I am of Indian descent, born and raised in UK, but my dick speaks Mandarin. I’m so familiar with Chinese stuff I’ve had Chinese people joke to me that I must have been Chinese in a former life.

I think I should have worded my sentence a bit better. What I was trying to say was, that when I ask white British women what kind of guys they go for, most of them say, ”I’m open but I don’t like oriental men”.

I wasn’t phased when he made the remark about lending me money, I’m very used to hearing things like that.

Quote: (08-13-2015 12:49 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

There is one thing I want to warn you guys about in regards to hygiene on the main land: The chinese DO NOT sit down on things that aren't chairs. You will notice that the chinese men often will not sit down on the ground or on objects that aren't seats; nope, they squat. Now, why the hell should you care about that if you're on the mainland?

Well, the mainland chinese people don't sit down on toilet seats. They will squat down on it like they would in their squatty potties, so you will often walk into a bathroom, get ready to use the western toilet only to notice shoe prints all over the damn seat. It's pretty disgusting and nonsensical. But I don't really question it. [Image: tard.gif] [Image: confused.gif]

I keep saying it, but I will say it again, the Mainlanders are a DIFFERENT breed of people. For better or for worse this is just a different planet. There are chinese people you meet abroad and then there are the Chinese people in china.

[Image: laugh2.gif]

A lot of people in Asia squat when they shit. This is common in India too. One way you can tell if somebody is from the village is when they squat most of the time. They’re not used to sitting on seats all day.

There are toilets made in India specifically designed for people to place their feet on:

[Image: anglo-indian-commodes-250x250.jpg]

I know they squat but I was just pointing out that many of them utterly annihilate the western toilets.

Fortis - do you watch ever watch Chinese films? That's another easy way to get a woman into a good mood at your place. Watch a subtitled comedy at your place and escalate from there. She more likely to find a Chinese film funny than an American movie. As you probably know already, Chinese women love it if you're interested in anything Chinese.

If she's laughing she's having fun, and go from there...

Lost in Thailand is a pretty funny movie and a while ago I got a bang with a woman from Dongguan when she came over to my place to watch. I didn't even have to pay for the movie, it was free via the Los Angeles Public Library.

A lot of Chinese also like Mr Bean - actually it's all visual so it can be used on women from most countries.

^ smart move. My thing is that I don't really have too much of an issue getting them back to my spot. As Global entry mentioned, the chinese are food obsessed, so I just offer to cook food for the girl and she'll come back to my spot asap. My problem is that the girls try to pull a LJBF on me when they're at my apartment. Which is BS because I know they know why they're at my place. A subtitled chinese movie might be really good though for transitioning from the food into something else.

thanks for the suggestion.

Shenzhen Data Sheet - TravelerKai - 08-14-2015

Quote: (08-13-2015 10:59 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

^ smart move. My thing is that I don't really have too much of an issue getting them back to my spot. As Global entry mentioned, the chinese are food obsessed, so I just offer to cook food for the girl and she'll come back to my spot asap. My problem is that the girls try to pull a LJBF on me when they're at my apartment. Which is BS because I know they know why they're at my place. A subtitled chinese movie might be really good though for transitioning from the food into something else.

thanks for the suggestion.

That movie is hilarious.

If I had time or a way to show you somehow, there are Chinese sites that have all kinds of recent popular shows and movies (western or Asian). You could always pull it up on your laptop and if you have a Chromecast, cast it onto your TV or whatever. These sites are in Chinese though and it is kinda tough to describe how to navigate through them.

On the other hand, ask the girl to do it. I learned how to do it from my wife and best friend. Usually I just asked them to find me movie xxx with Mandarin/English subtitles, then they would open the sites and find it. Eventually I figured out how to do it too. Remember they do not really have copyright restrictions like the West. That kinda sortof changed recently but for the most part it's still mostly there.

Shenzhen Data Sheet - Fortis - 08-14-2015

Yeah, I'm still adjusting to dates in shenzhen. That movie website thing sounds awesome!

I had a date scheduled for earlier today. It was a day one with a girl off of tantan. She speaks very little english. Wasn't feeling her so much, so I told her I wasn't feeling well and rescheduled her for later.

A girl I had a day one with a week ago hit me up and we did some gay shit (walking around the city). I would pretty much never do that back home as a day two, but i'd say it went well given the amount of touching and the sexual vibe she gave. I couldn't pull her home for a close, but the amount of LMR she gave me about coming into my apartment lets me know she know's what up if I get her home.

She immediately messaged me when she got home which was a little surprising.

I'm thinking my day three with this chick will be for a movie at my apartment. She speaks pretty good english, so I can at least watch a movie without subtitles.

Shenzhen Data Sheet - TravelerKai - 08-14-2015

Quote: (08-14-2015 10:19 AM)Fortis Wrote:  

Yeah, I'm still adjusting to dates in shenzhen. That movie website thing sounds awesome!

I had a date scheduled for earlier today. It was a day one with a girl off of tantan. She speaks very little english. Wasn't feeling her so much, so I told her I wasn't feeling well and rescheduled her for later.

A girl I had a day one with a week ago hit me up and we did some gay shit (walking around the city). I would pretty much never do that back home as a day two, but i'd say it went well given the amount of touching and the sexual vibe she gave. I couldn't pull her home for a close, but the amount of LMR she gave me about coming into my apartment lets me know she know's what up if I get her home.

She immediately messaged me when she got home which was a little surprising.

I'm thinking my day three with this chick will be for a movie at my apartment. She speaks pretty good english, so I can at least watch a movie without subtitles.

Looks like someone is still detoxing from American Dating Dysfunction Syndrome. Embrace the healing process! [Image: lol.gif]