Roosh V Forum
Dash's Rating Scale - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Dash's Rating Scale (/thread-2785.html)

Dash's Rating Scale - Dash Global - 10-16-2010

I get mixed opinions on this. What do you guys think?

1 - 3 No need for explanation. Beastly hideous females. Not even remotely doable or talkable. Try not to even be seen in the proximity of these chicks

4 Below average. Slightly ugly but nothing too major.

5 Average girl. Nothing that stands out either good or bad.

6 Starting to venture into the cute zone. Def doable at the end of the night with no other options

7 Cute / fairly attractive. Nothing thats gonna turn alot of heads though.

8 Attractive / hot girl. This is your normal hot girl that you see around town. This is the beginning of where you should aspire for a hookup or LTR

9 Smoking hot chick. Model material. Everything appears perfect clothed.

10 In order to be a true 10 a girl needs to be near PERFECT. Im talking about nice tits, nice ass, smoking face, proportional, and last but not least the pussy has to be attractive too.

Dash's Rating Scale - AxxM - 10-16-2010

I completely agree, especially with "10. I hate gettin an 8 or above and their shit is just hanging out, drops a couple rateing's in my book... And then with the fish smell, fuck that I'll leave...

Dash's Rating Scale - kerouac - 10-16-2010

0-1:
[Image: fatty.jpg]

2-3:
[Image: MakeupNONE.jpg]

3-4:
[Image: ugly_mexico2.jpg]

5:
[Image: w181107599.jpg]

A 5 is someone who you might bang when you're on a really dry spell, and with the aid of a lot of alcohol, but you'd probably want to slip out after the bang so that you can easily forget about it later.

6:
[Image: 1388758049_528011ad0b_o.jpg]

A 6 is the girl next door.

7:
[Image: CuteGirl.jpg]

A 7 is the standard cute girl.

8:
[Image: hot-girl-jail.jpg?w=500&h=333]

An 8 is a sexy girl that turns you on, but doesn't have that glow that the 9 has.

9:
[Image: 1552642.jpg]

A 9 is a typical beauty. A girl most guys would love to look at and hook up with.

10:
Status + Beauty
[Image: laetitia-casta-20070313-225389.jpg]

A 10, in my opinion, has such amazing beauty and status, that being seen around with her will make you the object of intrigue and interest for most women.

Dash's Rating Scale - K-man - 10-17-2010

Nah, I've always been a proponent of the linear scale, that is, 0 is in the bottom 10% of girls, 1 is the next 10%, up to the 9, which is in the top 10%. A perfect ten is reserved for that one-in-a-million girl. This keeps it real.
Otherwise the scale gets very skewed, with only a handful of girls occupying the 7-9 range, and the majority being in the lower ranks.

Dash's Rating Scale - AxxM - 10-17-2010

I tell ya, my buddy's and I got our own scale...

No Beer- a fine ass woman
TallBoy- still hot just need a drink.
6 pack- have a little buzz for this one.
12 pack- need a good buzz for this one
24 pack / case - gotta lean on this one, beer goggles are thick!!!
30 pack- don't wanna remember this bitch!!!

Dash's Rating Scale - Quasi - 10-17-2010

hehe I like number 7 best.. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Dash's Rating Scale - docsedated - 10-17-2010

Agree with Quasi, # 7 and # 9 are the best........

Dash's Rating Scale - HD668B - 10-18-2010

I like kerouac's idea of putting the 5 exactly on the yes-no-maybe girl.

Dash's Rating Scale - InternationPlayboy - 10-19-2010

I know you'll probably think this is crazy, but I don't think the 9 in that picture is super hot. I'm only into certain blonde chicks. She's a 7 in my book at best.

Dash's Rating Scale - Dash Global - 10-19-2010

brandon, i think u are making the mistake of scaling / judging with a slight bias due to "preference"

all of us make this mistake

that blonde is def gonna turn some heads when she goes out. id give her a 7.5 - 8. although i prefer dark haired latinas and persian girls.

Quote: (10-19-2010 02:51 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

brandon, i think u are making the mistake of scaling / judging with a slight bias due to "preference"

all of us make this mistake

that blonde is def gonna turn some heads when she goes out. id give her a 7.5 - 8. although i prefer dark haired latinas and persian girls.

That's what I was saying. According to my judgement, or I guess you could say bais, I would give her a 7 tops.

Wow, this girl just poped up on my friend suggestions on facebook, a friend of my friends girlfriend. I'd give her a 9 easy. I'm making an effort to meet this chick next time I go to... Guess where? Vitoria, Brazil.

Dash's Rating Scale - BaronStanley - 10-19-2010

scale seems right... I go with the philosophy that a 9 and a 10 are physically the same. The 10 just has some sort of status. For example, girl that looks like Megan Fox = 9. Megan Fox herself = 10.

Dash's Rating Scale - Dash Global - 10-19-2010

i cant equate fame into the mix.

the scale is SOLELY physical with no outside stipulations or factors.

yea a famous people seem more hot or off limits to us (appealing) but in actuality they are no hotter looks wise than a non famous chick.

a 9 is pretty much perfect to the eye with clothes on. You would have to see them naked to elevate them to a 10...

Dash's Rating Scale - kerouac - 10-19-2010

I take back my 9 and I would like to put her in the 8 spot, and for the 9's I think all the models one this site would do:

http://revistatrip.uol.com.br/revista/trip-girls

Dash's Rating Scale - Rocco81 - 10-19-2010

These ratings are funny, I still agree that it gives you a ball park figure on what a girl looks like but sometimes its very misleading..for instance I have a couple friends who really dig like super thin Asian girls ...like pretty but too thin for me. Even though I can look at them and say "yeah she is pretty..classically pretty.." but I dont get psysed for it..now a thick juicy Latina with curves gets me going but I understand its not everyone's thing so for me a hot thick chick is closer to a 10 than a thin 10 for someone else which even though she is pretty is off my radar.