Roosh V Forum
The Three Country Strategy - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Three Country Strategy (/thread-26037.html)

Pages: 1 2

The Three Country Strategy - iknowexactly - 07-17-2013

In light of recent "searching for a country" and hellish tales of child support/divorce rape; I've been thinking of a method that solves problems long-term. This system is for guys who are at the point where they can reduce their work schedule to intermittent work at most, I'd say half time max; or can make money anywhere.

Problem 1: Guys from rich countries can get hotter girls in poor ( often WAY poorer countries).

Problem 2: The rich countries are often better to live in, better food , sanitation, health care, environment, technology, smarter more pro-active collaborators.

Problem 3: If you bring the poor girl back to the USA she will buy an iPhone and never look at you, talk to you, or fuck you again. Then she'll divorce rape you and take a lot of money. OK, I'm exaggerating but there's risk.

So how can you solve this? The second tier countries, recently Georgia was mentioned as an up-and-comer, solving police problems, economic idiocy, and having a decent climate. Someplace like Mexico could be good to live too, but both these places have the problem of not having the most model-type (Ukr/RU) or age-flexible (Philippines) girls.
The hottest attainable girls are often in the third-tier (for comfort) countries.

The solution?

1) Get a girl in a fucked up country like Ukr/RU/Philippines with a shit climate and wildly corrupt economy.

2) Bring her with you to a sunny second tier country where you can live cheaper ( and DIVORCE cheaper) than USA and other "first tier" countries. So far my ideas are Georgia, Mexico, Portugal....IDK?

This has the added advantage of her not even having bus money and no way to get home if she gets you pissed off. It's like you have "hand"-- like hand on her next meal!

[Image: banana.gif]

3) Since I've adopted Being-Hated-As-A-Goal, send pics of your hot, fertile wife /concubinesand your babies to your 1st world ex[es] with holiday cheer messages!

"Hope you're as happy as I am!"

The Three Country Strategy - scotian - 07-17-2013

Didn't Big Nilla already think of this?

The Three Country Strategy - Menace - 07-17-2013

I though Big Nilla wanted some kind of farm where the women roam free and have his kids? I could be wrong.

The Three Country Strategy - scotian - 07-17-2013

In theory it sounds like a pretty good idea but I think the general consensus on Nilla's thread was that it would be too hard on the woman; far from home, different language, different culture, etc. Generally speaking, women aren't as adventurous as men and don't have the desire to leave home and live among a foreign culture, especially third world women, who are closer to their families than a typical first world woman.

iknowexactly, how about taking a girl from a shitty part of her own country to a nicer area? An example would be taking a girl from rainy, cold Bogota to the sunny Caribbean coast or a Filipina from northern Luzon (rice terrace area) to Palawan.

The Three Country Strategy - Menace - 07-17-2013

Well, the real question is, if you take a girl from country X (Phils, Russia) and live with her in the US in a place where she has support in the form of a community of her people, then what are the odds that she is going to want to divorce you? Are we too paranoid? I thought Hooligan Harry (where did he go) wrote a post on ROK about this.

The Three Country Strategy - GameTheory - 07-17-2013

how about finding a girl in .RU/.UA and take her to Turkey ???

Quote: (07-17-2013 05:01 PM)scotian Wrote:  

In theory it sounds like a pretty good idea but I think the general consensus on Nilla's thread was that it would be too hard on the woman;

I think Nilla had a rather bizarre fantasy of having a farm of concubines who were virtually prisoners and all knew they were merely part of a breeding harem.

I was just joking about her not being able to go home. In fact, that might be a good thing for her to do if/when you go back to FirstWorld to work.

Quote: (07-17-2013 05:17 PM)Menace Wrote:  

Well, the real question is, if you take a girl from country X (Phils, Russia) and live with her in the US in a place where she has support in the form of a community of her people, then what are the odds that she is going to want to divorce you? Are we too paranoid? I thought Hooligan Harry (where did he go) wrote a post on ROK about this.

When you are over 50 like myself, I think it's pretty treacherous to bring the kind of very young (but legal) chick I like back to the USA.

If you are under 40, and got a woman with solid character, I think it would be a different story, plus it's less likely you can take off half time.
I should have qualified this as being something that's more suited to older guys.

Quote: (07-17-2013 05:37 PM)GameTheory Wrote:  

This sounds like a good idea at least for the climate. I've never been and I don't know what it's like to live there.

The Three Country Strategy - Hispanic_Reasoning - 07-17-2013

For me, the only first-tier country I would live in is Israel (loads of hot women, and most traditional first-tier country). otherwise, it's countries like Turkey, Mexico, Brasil.

For women though, it's always those poor countries which are better for options, but you take them to those second-tier countries or those very few first-tier countries that are still good.

but to the OP of this thread, you have more options than me even though I am younger. you have a job while I am still in college.

The Three Country Strategy - el mechanico - 07-17-2013

IKE you need to go to the DR then regroup your thoughts.

Other than that.. My cousins your age are plowing thru Russian girls in Greece living off weak disability checks in the Dodecanese islands ( close to Turkey)

I read every one of your posts and still can't figure out exactly what you are trying to do. You need to lay it all out for us in a master thread and be graphic.

The Three Country Strategy - Kabal - 07-17-2013

Quote: (07-17-2013 04:14 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

This has the added advantage of her not even having bus money and no way to get home if she gets you pissed off. It's like you have "hand"-- like hand on her next meal!

[Image: vqYuG.gif]

Quote: (07-17-2013 05:01 PM)scotian Wrote:  

In theory it sounds like a pretty good idea but I think the general consensus on Nilla's thread was that it would be too hard on the woman; far from home, different language, different culture, etc. Generally speaking, women aren't as adventurous as men and don't have the desire to leave home and live among a foreign culture, especially third world women, who are closer to their families than a typical first world woman.

iknowexactly, how about taking a girl from a shitty part of her own country to a nicer area? An example would be taking a girl from rainy, cold Bogota to the sunny Caribbean coast or a Filipina from northern Luzon (rice terrace area) to Palawan.

Well, Zona Rosa, Bogota would probably be the "nicer" area to which you'll take any Colombian girl, although Bogota in general is pretty sketchy.

In general, though, I agree with the notion. I think this is a more actionable strategy:

Take a girl to a nicer area of a big city in her own country, and send your kids to an international school. This way they'll speak English, behave more Westernized (although some would say this is a bug and not a feature), and can grow up alongside other kids of nicer backgrounds and higher IQs instead of the local plebes.

Quote: (07-17-2013 08:06 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

IKE you need to go to the DR then regroup your thoughts.

Other than that.. My cousins your age are plowing thru Russian girls in Greece living off weak disability checks in the Dodecanese islands ( close to Turkey)

I read every one of your posts and still can't figure out exactly what you are trying to do. You need to lay it all out for us in a master thread and be graphic.

I love your cut-to-the-chase focus El Mech. I'll PM you with details of my goals and hopefully get some ideas and referrals to places to go.

The Three Country Strategy - rudebwoy - 07-17-2013

Dude, you are American and you are from California.
Outside of America you are good, if I were you and something I am throwing around for myself is moving to Hungary. Cost of living there is cheap, you can buy property for like 50k euros or rent for 300 euros per month.
The country is centrally located in Europe and you can move around to lovely neighbouring countries like Croatia/Romania/Austria etc.
From what I have gather, Russian/Ukr girls are lovely but you need a strong personality to deal with them or they will eat you and spit you out.

The Three Country Strategy - worldwidetraveler - 07-17-2013

IKE, you want a girl to be with you and stay with you because of economic reasons? You are certainly coming across that way in some of your posts.

There is nothing wrong with being with a woman for a year or two since you like the bonding. You don't need to make it a life long partnership.

The Three Country Strategy - LeBeau - 07-17-2013

Quote: (07-17-2013 04:50 PM)Menace Wrote:  

I thought Big Nilla wanted some kind of farm where the women roam free and have his kids? I could be wrong.

I don't even know who "Big Nilla" is, but just imagining that made me literally:

[Image: laugh2.gif]

The Three Country Strategy - Sherman - 07-17-2013

One option is to live in Tijuana and work in San Diego. There are actually guys doing this. But, you need to get a Sentri pass to make it feasible. You can get a really nice place for way under the San Diego rent plus you get the San Diego salary. You can buy things that are cheaper in the US and bring them back to Mexico. Women are friendlier in Mexico. Getting a Mexican visa is easy, but difficult in most other countries. Also, if you are a permanent resident of Mexico, it may be easier to get a visa to bring in women from Colombia, etc. I haven't investigated this yet. In the US, you basically need to marry a woman to get her into the US.

The Three Country Strategy - T and A Man - 07-17-2013

How about occupying some horseshit hamlet of 10 people in some god-forsaken remote part of South Dakota.

Then remove your Oprah delivery system (TV), and only install a foreign language satellite or ITV stream?

She never learns english, too few Murka beast to talk to, and then still not in English. Gradually invite further RVF'ers to settle into the town, and claim your own country.

All RVF'ers and non-english speaking wives. They can't pick up the culture if they never observe it.

The Three Country Strategy - Big Nilla - 07-18-2013

Clarification to IKE... quite the opposite. They wouldn't be prisoners, they're free to go, the kids stay. I'd set it up financially so that if they go they get penalized and can't use the kids to milk me for money. They stay and they'll live a good life.

I see no point having kids without me being the biggest influence in their lives. So I'll do everything possible to keep the kids with me. I'm not having kids just so society and their mom's could ruin them and make them like all the other loser kids. Any guy who has kids and lets the woman and society mold the kids and he plays little to no role in their development is a loser and will probably have sub-par kids. Not hard to have above average kids these days... just takes some effort. For me, the women just need to do the basic mom things and sit back and let me create superstars. What I'm doing with my 2 boys now proves I know what I'm doing to develop greatness.

Another clarification... I get checked out by good looking American teenagers and certified hot girls in their 20's often, especially when I'm at my association's pool or waterparks when they see me with my shirt off. So I'm not worried about hanging on to 3rd world women or needing to be overprotective of them (I'd say I fit the profile of what Dominican girls want and I'll make sure any woman who goes for this arrangement is attracted to me before even letting her know about it). But I definitely need to be overprotective of my kids. Just worried about managing my headaches and hassles with the arrangement. So I'll need to screen the women hardcore.

I'll go to the DR sometime before October to see if I can set up shop there (fits with one of my goals of developing my kids into MLB baseball players). One adjustment to my plans and what Scotian mentioned above is I'll stay in country with the girls (DR girls if I'm in the DR). Taking an EE girl to the DR (or wherever) just adds another layer of potential problems that isn't worth it. The main thing when doing this is I won't be living near their families. Another adjustment to my plans is to have fewer women (say 3) and give them incentives to have more kids (progressively higher bonuses for each birth... $10,000 for first birth, $15,000 for next, $20,000 for 3rd, $25,000 for 4th, and $30,000 for 5th kid). They'd still get 20 years of monthly payments too.

Anyway, I doubt anything I said is useful to you since we're very different... different levels, different points in our lives, different goals, etc. You're looking for a great woman to make you happy. No one woman would make me happy regardless of how hot and great she is. Having kids and developing them gives me more happiness.

IKE, based on what you've posted in the past I think you just need to go to the Philippines and setup shop there. Find a good girl (or two) from Manila and live in some other part of the country with her/them.

The Three Country Strategy - Akula - 07-18-2013

Quote: (07-17-2013 11:24 PM)T and A Man Wrote:  

How about occupying some horseshit hamlet of 10 people in some god-forsaken remote part of South Dakota.

Then remove your Oprah delivery system (TV), and only install a foreign language satellite or ITV stream?

She never learns english, too few Murka beast to talk to, and then still not in English. Gradually invite further RVF'ers to settle into the town, and claim your own country.

All RVF'ers and non-english speaking wives. They can't pick up the culture if they never observe it.

Ha ha this sounds perfect! Could even do it in Montana, Idaho, Oregon, Eastern Washington etc. Someplace way off the beaten path but with a lot of natural outdoor beauty.

Quote:Quote:

Kabal wrote: Take a girl to a nicer area of a big city in her own country, and send your kids to an international school. This way they'll speak English, behave more Westernized (although some would say this is a bug and not a feature), and can grow up alongside other kids of nicer backgrounds and higher IQs instead of the local plebes.

This sounds all well and good in theory but frankly I don't know where you could do this and not have to pay an exorbitant amount of money for the schools. For example, all the international schools in Moscow are tremendously expensive (probably $30-40K per year, per kid), and they are largely in existence due to the huge number of expatriate embassy people (who get subsidised) and the big corporate expats here that supply the demand. Take that away and I don't think someplace like Kharkiv or Lvov or Vologograd are going to have very much to offer, but I could be wrong.

So I assume only the bigger capital cities like Moscow/Kiev/Manila etc. in these sorts of countries have the expatriate demand for English/French etc. language schools, and the 2nd tier cities don't have much to offer. And generally the cost of living in these places can be expensive, but clearly you can do better in say Kiev, Manilla or Bucharest than you would in Moscow.

IMO the education issue is huge. If you have kids and if you are thinking of spending money on private education anywhere it's going to be tremendously expensive and blow up the whole concept. That said, as home-schooling continues to grow and internet sites like Khan Academy keep pumping our more and more educational product the schooling situation might start to change dramatically over the next few years, and these private schools might not be able to charge the outrageous tuition they do (and public and private schools might have to 'up there game' due to the competition). Plus I think in places like Russia and Ukraine the school system might be decent enough for the basic stuff that you can get by with it plus tutoring/online training/home schooling to beef up the curricula.

The Three Country Strategy - Menace - 07-18-2013

A girl in Russia was telling me that the school system, which used to be really good, is really shitty now. This is for the public schools that Russians go to. Even in India private schools are expensive, ranging from $11K to $20K/year. Sure that's 1/2 to 1/3 of what's quoted above, but still a lot of money. If you have a team of kids, that shit adds up fast.

The Three Country Strategy - GameTheory - 07-18-2013

Quote: (07-17-2013 07:12 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Quote: (07-17-2013 05:37 PM)GameTheory Wrote:  

This sounds like a good idea at least for the climate. I've never been and I don't know what it's like to live there.

the .RU/.UA enclaves in Turkish resort towns will ensure that she dosen't get too homesick

The Three Country Strategy - Ben Akiba - 07-31-2013

In light of recent "searching for a country" and hellish tales of child support/divorce rape; I've been thinking of a method that solves problems long-term. This system is for guys who are at the point where they can reduce their work schedule to intermittent work at most, I'd say half time max; or can make money anywhere.

Problem 1: Guys from rich countries can get hotter girls in poor ( often WAY poorer countries).

Problem 2: The rich countries are often better to live in, better food , sanitation, health care, environment, technology, smarter more pro-active collaborators.

Problem 3: If you bring the poor girl back to the USA she will buy an iPhone and never look at you, talk to you, or fuck you again. Then she'll divorce rape you and take a lot of money. OK, I'm exaggerating but there's risk.

So how can you solve this? The second tier countries, recently Georgia was mentioned as an up-and-comer, solving police problems, economic idiocy, and having a decent climate. Someplace like Mexico could be good to live too, but both these places have the problem of not having the most model-type (Ukr/RU) or age-flexible (Philippines) girls.
The hottest attainable girls are often in the third-tier (for comfort) countries.

The solution?

1) Get a girl in a fucked up country like Ukr/RU/Philippines with a shit climate and wildly corrupt economy.

2) Bring her with you to a sunny second tier country where you can live cheaper ( and DIVORCE cheaper) than USA and other "first tier" countries. So far my ideas are Georgia, Mexico, Portugal....IDK?

3) Since I've adopted Being-Hated-As-A-Goal, send pics of your hot, fertile wife /concubinesand your babies to your 1st world ex[es] with holiday cheer messages!

The solution is what I was offering all along.

If you have independent income, or are willing to work locally, the best way to go is to setup a long-term camp in a former 2dn-world country:

1. that is still affordable,
2. where there's 1st world infrastructure and market goods
3. and hot/friendly women to be had.

Beyond that you are also looking at:

4. how fucked up is the general mentality of the local people/culture,
5. and how bad/shaky/corrupted the government is
6. what's the climate like.

After that it's only matter of choosing to your tastes.

But the examples you gave are off.

Mexico is fucked up politically.
Portugal there's no hot women.
FSU mindset is too fucked up. Some of the everyday shit that is going on in those countries is scary.
Philippines is 3rd world.

So what are possible good choices?

Sarajevo? Has at least 4 out of 6 from my list above. The other two are non-factor. If that's not good enough, there are Croatian coastal cities like Dubrovnik, Split, Rijeka, Rovinj. All have Mediterranean climate too. It's literally living in the best of Italy, but on 2nd world prices, and surrounded by gorgeous women. There's also Belgrade, maybe Sofia and Bucharest. Maybe some parts of Poland (climate?). Budapest used to be that way, but is no longer. Too expensive for the long-term expating. And Hungarians are rather odd/cold people.

For my money Belgrade tops the list because of its overall value. Nowhere else will you find combination of such cheap prices for accommodation/food/nightlife, supermodels, and the society/culture/location that is not fucked up, filled with friendly party-oriented people who are used to having lots of free time.

After that it would be Split (shout to Handsome Creepy Eel!) or Rijeka or Rovinj. Gorgeous natural Mediterranean settings, full of stylish, good looking people but more expensive, and maybe a tad bit insular. This is as important as it sounds, there's no Mediterranean lifestyle (the smell of suntan lotion, the sound of cicadas, the taste of fresh olives, tomatoes, and homemade red wine, and a doting, submissive woman accustomed to her role in the patriarchy) to be had in EE anywhere else other than Croatia and Montenegro,, and part of Slovenia and Bulgaria.

The Three Country Strategy - Akula - 07-31-2013

Quote: (07-31-2013 03:45 AM)Ben Akiba Wrote:  

The solution?

The solution is what I was offering all along.

If you have independent income, or are willing to work locally, the best way to go is to setup a long-term camp in a former 2dn-world country:

1. that is still affordable,
2. where there's 1st world infrastructure and market goods
3. and hot/friendly women to be had.

Beyond that you are also looking at:

4. how fucked up is the general mentality of the local people/culture,
5. and how bad/shaky/corrupted the government is
6. what's the climate like.

After that it's only matter of choosing to your tastes.

But the examples you gave are off.

Mexico is fucked up politically.
Portugal there's no hot women.
FSU mindset is too fucked up. Some of the everyday shit that is going on in those countries is scary.
Philippines is 3rd world.

So what are possible good choices?

Sarajevo? Has at least 4 out of 6 from my list above. The other two are non-factor. If that's not good enough, there are Croatian coastal cities like Dubrovnik, Split, Rijeka, Rovinj. All have Mediterranean climate too. It's literally living in the best of Italy, but on 2nd world prices, and surrounded by gorgeous women. There's also Belgrade, maybe Sofia and Bucharest. Maybe some parts of Poland (climate?). Budapest used to be that way, but is no longer. Too expensive for the long-term expating. And Hungarians are rather odd/cold people.

For my money Belgrade tops the list because of its overall value. Nowhere else will you find combination of such cheap prices for accommodation/food/nightlife, supermodels, and the society/culture/location that is not fucked up, filled with friendly party-oriented people who are used to having lots of free time.

After that it would be Split (shout to Handsome Creepy Eel!) or Rijeka or Rovinj. Gorgeous natural Mediterranean settings, full of stylish, good looking people but more expensive, and maybe a tad bit insular. This is as important as it sounds, there's no Mediterranean lifestyle (the smell of suntan lotion, the sound of cicadas, the taste of fresh olives, tomatoes, and homemade red wine, and a doting, submissive woman accustomed to her role in the patriarchy) to be had in EE anywhere else other than Croatia and Montenegro,, and part of Slovenia and Bulgaria.

I hear you loud and clear re Croatia. Add in the fact that you're very central as far as Europe goes, and can get to Italy, Switzerland or Austria (skiing) or Serbia in 2-3-4 hours tops by car/train and it becomes even more appealing to me. Slovenia outside the capital also looks pretty good and even closer to the more popular European places. Both these places are #1 on my list (along with the Costa Brava in Spain, which has some pretty inexpensive property now too).

Trouble is, when I look online for Croatian property I either get a bunch of expensive beach-resort type housing, or still-somewhat expensive stone shack-like places that look like they might need a ton of work. Slovenian property fares a little better, but it's not dirt-cheap like some stuff in say Asia or Bulgaria. Any ideas?

RE Montenegro, seems to be getting a lot of Russian attention lately and with that you'll see expensive luxury properties show up I bet. Not sure it's developed enough yet to have anyting more than cheap crappier old housing and really expensive stuff geared towards Russsians and Ukrainians moving money abroad, but I could be wrong.

The Three Country Strategy - Ben Akiba - 07-31-2013

Quote: (07-31-2013 07:31 AM)Akula Wrote:  

I hear you loud and clear re Croatia. Add in the fact that you're very central as far as Europe goes, and can get to Italy, Switzerland or Austria (skiing) or Serbia in 2-3-4 hours tops by car/train and it becomes even more appealing to me. Slovenia outside the capital also looks pretty good and even closer to the more popular European places. Both these places are #1 on my list (along with the Costa Brava in Spain, which has some pretty inexpensive property now too).

Trouble is, when I look online for Croatian property I either get a bunch of expensive beach-resort type housing, or still-somewhat expensive stone shack-like places that look like they might need a ton of work. Slovenian property fares a little better, but it's not dirt-cheap like some stuff in say Asia or Bulgaria. Any ideas?

RE Montenegro, seems to be getting a lot of Russian attention lately and with that you'll see expensive luxury properties show up I bet. Not sure it's developed enough yet to have anyting more than cheap crappier old housing and really expensive stuff geared towards Russsians and Ukrainians moving money abroad, but I could be wrong.

Russian attention lately? It's too late now, Russians have owned Montenegro coast since the late 90s and early 00s. But back during the war years (early-mid '90s) you could buy a small seaview apartment in Montenegroo for like 15k. For what what it would cost to buy one small house in Zanesville, Ohio you could have bought several seaside apartments in Budva that would now collectively be worth a million bucks or more. Smart people always make money in emerging markets.

But sadly, Montenegro (and Croatia) is not an emerging market anymore. At least not since the Rolling Stones played at the beach in Budva in 2007.

[Image: 20070708_i2.jpg]

And Madonna did in 2008.

[Image: slika-madonna-protutnjala-budvom-slike-5290-1-3.jpg]

So the cost of buying properties is high, and the cost of vacationing in posh hotels is very high, but the cost of renting an apartment in off season is very low. And that includes Croatia.

Similar thing in Belgrade; buying an apartment there is very expensive, but renting one is cheap.

That's the main thing. After that it's a matter of penetrating the social circles (usually related to your career or interests) and living like a 'local foreigner'. I know a French guy in Sarajevo who came cold to the city some years ago without knowing anyone. He became a part of the local creative community where everyone accepted him and knew him. So the hot women came to him. He didn't have to do a thing. In time everyone accepted him as their equal. He later married and still lives there doing cool things.

That is the way to go if you are not too connected to your own culture and/or family.

I know another Frenchman in Sarajevo, but I think he came to the city already married to a French woman. They had two children in the city and still live there as self-employed expats. And they came there for much of the same reasons I'm listing. You get the best of both worlds:

Western amenities, without the daily western pressure.

Friendly, cultured people,
safe/civilized society,
cheap prices.
Europe.

Americans especially have to realize that settling in another country is not the end of the world. Throughout history untold millions of people moved around seeking better lives for themselves, so why would seem abnormal for Americans to do the same. It isn't.

America is lost cause so American men abandon the sinking ship ya'll!