Roosh V Forum
Girls that bring their friends along on the first date - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Girls that bring their friends along on the first date (/thread-24846.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Girls that bring their friends along on the first date - pitt - 06-14-2013

Are less likely to put out (not just on the first date, also on the next dates she will come alone). Anybody else noticed this trend?

Ever approached a girl in the streets, got her number and then called her and invited her to come meet you and when they come to meet you, they come along with one of their good friends.When you ask them, why did they bring their friend (or friends), they tell you ''well i just met you, i thought i should bring my friend along so i feel safe'' (bitch please).

I was just talking to this old player (in his 50s) and he told me that recently he invited this girl to come have a drink with him and that he would pay for her taxi. When she arrives, she was with 3 of her other friends. He quickly told the taxi driver, ''don't leave, you are taking these girls back, here is the money''.

I was going through all the girls names that i have banged in my whole life and i noticed that i have never banged a girl that came with a friend on the first date we meet. The only time i banged girls when they came with their best friends was when they told me ''do you have a friend for my friend? My girl wants a boyfriend''. These girls knew that i wanted to bang them and also brought their good friends to get fucked.

For now on, soon as i see a girl bringing a friend on the first date without letting me know, i am walking out, i don't care how hot she is. These type of girls are looking for beta friendships and usually will only kiss you and take timeee to release that pussy (if you get to fuck her). I am trying to fuck fast, i don't have time for bullshit dates.

Anyone else noticed this trend?

Girls that bring their friends along on the first date - Sebastian - 06-14-2013

Is there a reason you want to give her the 'audition' chance only once? are you busy with other applicants?
Why can't you wait to bang her on 2nd, 3rd or even 5th date? is she ugly and you don't feel like seeing her 2nd time? (guy's patience level varies depending on how pretty they are)

If she is bringing her friends to milk you then that's def no no (even she comes out by herself)
but if they are just joining you paying for their own shit, I don't see a problem.

The thing is if you are some lame dude, she won't def bring her friends to introduce you to them.
(think about what kind of girl you would show to your friends)

From the bar, I invited this girl and her friends to my place. I just told her straight up 'come with your friends, I just want to talk to you more and get to know you'. they were going to come in one car but somehow they came in separate cars.
I treated all 3 girls nice. after little while, other two girls got the message and took off. I got the bang that way.

So I say just go out, surround yourself with couple girls, tease them both and have fun with them. Since you are not on a date with her, you can game other one and see how the tension develops between the two.

haha 10 minutes after creating this thread, this girl calls me and ask me to go meet her. When i go to meet her, she is with her cousin and wants me to buy them some drinks (i couldnt believe that shit). I quickly told her i have to leave. I am not talking to her again, i already know she is a waste of time (this just made it official, last night she flaked on me).

Girls that bring their friends along on the first date - Sebastian - 06-14-2013

haha, how was the look on her face when you said that?

I need to come up with something funny while insulting when girls ask me straight up 'buy me drinks'

Quote: (06-14-2013 07:54 PM)pitt Wrote:  

haha 10 minutes after creating this thread, this girl calls me and ask me to go meet her. When i go to meet her, she is with her cousin and wants me to buy them some drinks (i couldnt believe that shit). I quickly told her i have to leave. I am not talking to her again, i already know she is a waste of time (this just made it official, last night she flaked on me).

She looked upset but i don't really give a fuck. She introduced me to her friend (actually her cousin) as her boyfriend.

Answering your other questions: yeah actually i don't mind waiting until the 3rd date for the bang (i have done that many times but no more than the 3rd date) but girls that won't let you know that they are bringing their friends when they are coming to meet you are usually very immature and they are not looking to bang.

I am wondering if other players on here noticed that type of behaviour.

Girls that bring their friends along on the first date - WesternCancer - 06-14-2013

If a girl brings a friend there you have a much higher likelyhood of getting cockblocked.

The most memorable example I've had was when a girl suggested we go to a comedy show. Turns out one of her friends was in it and she also brought a friend.

All was good until my girl got too drunk. She was occupied by her orbiter while I was hitting it off with a much more attractive girl.

Original girls friend was trying to get her to leave. I try to stay out of the convo because the hottie is a more promising prospect.

My girl starts telling me how her friend eants to leave. I say that's cool and I keep talking to hottie. My girl comes back, grabs me and starts making out and grabbing my junk.

I decide to go with her then her friend convinces my girl that she has to stay wiyh her and I'm left with nothing.

Girls that bring their friends along on the first date - Timoteo - 06-14-2013

I've never had this happen, but if it did, we're talking about the shortest date in recorded history. I don't do the chaperone thing. If she's that worried about being alone with me, she shouldn't have agreed to go out with me. And there won't be a reschedule either.

Girls that bring their friends along on the first date - FourToTheFloor - 06-14-2013

I recently had a girl who gave me her number of POF say:

"I've never met anyone off of here before, is it OK if I bring a friend."

Me: "Thats pretty weird. I can't imagine that being anything but awkward."

Her: "You bring a friend so it isn't."

Me: "No offense, but this isn't middle school."

Anyways, I lost that one. Too bad, she was pretty hot.

Girls that bring their friends along on the first date - Timoteo - 06-15-2013

Quote: (06-14-2013 10:59 PM)FourToTheFloor Wrote:  

I recently had a girl who gave me her number of POF say:

"I've never met anyone off of here before, is it OK if I bring a friend."

Me: "Thats pretty weird. I can't imagine that being anything but awkward."

Her: "You bring a friend so it isn't."

Me: "No offense, but this isn't middle school."

Anyways, I lost that one. Too bad, she was pretty hot.

It's better to pass on this than to do some bullshit double date. You did the right thing. If she was uncomfortable meeting someone off the internet, why the fuck is she on the internet, and why agree to a date? You could easily just pick a location that made her comfortable. As long as you're out in public, and she's not going back to your place, or you to hers, what's the worry? She's a child.

Girls that bring their friends along on the first date - Therapsid - 06-15-2013

This has happened to me only a couple of times, and it's only been with very young chicks. If an 18 or 19 year old chick brings her friends I'd advise against jumping ship right away. All you got to do is separate her off from the herd at some point in the evening. Of course I'd tolerate mostly because once you reach your thirties you want to bang every hot teenager you have a shot at.

If she's a grown woman or if she wants to bring a guy friend, fuck that shit.

Girls that bring their friends along on the first date - Blaze Frazier - 06-15-2013

Are the ones you don't want to be hanging out with in the first place. All they want is their friends' validation.

Girls that bring their friends along on the first date - xsplat - 06-15-2013

You see more of that in SEA. I agree it's not a good sign if she wants to bring a friend as a chaperon. I'm struggling to remember if any good ever came from a date who did that, but nothing comes to mind.

Some girl tried something like that recently, so I cancelled, then later she sends me an sms asking me to buy her a new cell phone. Before the first date! I told her "sure, but fuck me first". Later it comes out that she's a virgin. What a piece of work. The dating skills of a 12 year old and the whoring skills of a retard. After me setting her straight on a voice call, she waited a month to send me an sms again asking me out but I ignored. I have an opening in my life for a retard virgin with no social skills? Let me check - nope - not hiring.

Quote: (06-15-2013 01:40 AM)Blaze Frazier Wrote:  

All they want is their friends' validation.

Ya, that's my theory too. And so you have less to offer in leverage for sex when she's shown you off to her friends; you've already given her the validation she wanted. "Look at me! Look who I can attract! Look, I can even make him buy drinks!"

Oh ya, reminds me of when a girl blew off our planned date to have us meet at the club instead. When I show all of her girl friends are there and she huddles in a tight dance circle with them. Finished off one drink and left town towards the next in line (who did fuck me). Fucking waste of time. Called her a cock tease by sms. Girl has cock teasing down to a science. She had me drive two hours just to meet her, with flirty promises of dancing naked for me, only to introduce me to her friends and then ignore me. Oh, and she was a secret internet fatty.

Criminal dating, is what it is.

Ya, avoid the criminal daters, the cock blockers and the cock teasers. They get off in a twisted way on your not getting off.

Girls that bring their friends along on the first date - AntiTrace - 06-15-2013

Quote: (06-14-2013 08:12 PM)Sebastian Wrote:  

haha, how was the look on her face when you said that?

I need to come up with something funny while insulting when girls ask me straight up 'buy me drinks'

"Bartender, a couple glasses of water for the ladies please"

When chicks ask you to buy them drinks, they are basically handing you an opportunity to distinguish yourself from the typical bar chodes. Always respond positively and get them a glass or shot of water. Then walk away.

Return later in the night telling them you want a drink in return for the drink you bought them. You can tell by her reaction if she is a possible prospect or not. If they buy you a drink, game on. If they playfully order you a glass of water, game on. If they get all bitchy, well you dodged that bullet for the cool price of $0.

Girls that bring their friends along on the first date - soup - 06-15-2013

[Image: keep-calm-and-say-yes-to-have-sex.png]

Girls that bring their friends along on the first date - Neo - 06-15-2013

Quote: (06-14-2013 06:57 PM)pitt Wrote:  

Are less likely to put out (not just on the first date, also on the next dates she will come alone). Anybody else noticed this trend?

Yeah, if a girl is bringing a friend to a date I won't even show up. Fortunately as I've gotten older I don't see this as much.

Girls that bring their friends along on the first date - Dulceácido - 06-15-2013

Dude...

This is a common ruse in South America. DO NOT FALL FOR IT! Chicks always wanna bring their "primas" or "mejor amiga"--it's a trap. You end up paying for a third wheel and the chicks rarely put out because you can't really isolate without making a weird scene/request.

Avoid at all costs. Just be rude. Fuck it. Don't try to be cool and suave. Be a complete dickhead.

Girls that bring their friends along on the first date - Sargon of Akkad - 06-15-2013

Hasn't this topic been handled several times already?

In short: I never agree to meeting women with their friends. No woman will bring a friend on a date with a man she's seriously considering having sex with. If she brings a friend along without mentioning it first, I just make an excuse to cancell the date. If out with her, I just go to the bathroom, where I 'coincidentally' get a call from a friend who needs my immediate help due to some unexpected emergency.

Girls that bring their friends along on the first date - AntiTrace - 06-15-2013

Has anyone tried going along with this and only giving the friend attention just to start drama and get that hamster wheel spinning?

Girls that bring their friends along on the first date - Moma - 06-15-2013

For now on, soon as i see a girl bringing a friend on the first date without letting me know, i am walking out, i don't care how hot she is. These type of girls are looking for beta friendships and usually will only kiss you and take timeee to release that pussy (if you get to fuck her). I am trying to fuck fast, i don't have time for bullshit dates.

Anyone else noticed this trend?

I don't do double dates like that. I had a lizard I met and she wanted to bring a friend on a date, I chopped her with a wing.
She said hey why don't you bring your friend, I told her no, he's busy.

I don't think the friend thing increases chances of banging.

Girls that bring their friends along on the first date - Sonsowey - 06-15-2013

I was going through all the girls names that i have banged in my whole life and i noticed that i have never banged a girl that came with a friend on the first date we meet.

It depends...

For instance, I met a girl at a concert and we made out, she was with her friends, and I met them all there and talked to them. It was an hours-long concert, and so that was inevitable.

Anyway, I hit up the chick one night when I'm in her area with some friends of mine, she comes through with a gay friend of hers. We all chill at the bar for a while, then her friends and my friends excuse themselves to go home and we just go back to the girls' place and bone no problem.

But it was a gay dude, not really known for cockblocking.

Girls that bring their friends along on the first date - jariel - 06-15-2013

This is beyond obvious.

Any chick who's going to bring a cockblock with her, has no intentions of cocking up, furthermore, it's a sign that she doesn't really respect you, because as a trick, she sees you as someone who is supposed to show her and whoever else she brings along a good time.

Girls that bring their friends along on the first date - gandt - 06-15-2013

Quote: (06-14-2013 08:21 PM)pitt Wrote:  

She looked upset but i don't really give a fuck. She introduced me to her friend (actually her cousin) as her boyfriend.

Answering your other questions: yeah actually i don't mind waiting until the 3rd date for the bang (i have done that many times but no more than the 3rd date) but girls that won't let you know that they are bringing their friends when they are coming to meet you are usually very immature and they are not looking to bang.

I am wondering if other players on here noticed that type of behaviour.

I would have been livid.

I have 0 patience for that kind of attention seeking bullshit. You were polite. I would have reamed her the fuck out and taught her a lesson.

Girls that bring their friends along on the first date - cafedelmar - 06-15-2013

A friend to a date? Not that it has ever happened, but if this ever comes up I will bring a girl along...as my "friend" and after a while start making out with her in front of them. Luckily I know a few who would agree to play along.

Girls that bring their friends along on the first date - Don Juan Tenorio - 06-15-2013

In such situations there is nothing like playing more attention to her than to the girl you was supposed to be dating: look at her, talk to her all the time and just answer to your date if she ask you something and do it with short impersonal answers; girls are very territorial and jealous and this will drive her crazy and they'll start struggling for your attention. Hell, if her friend is hotter game her instead [Image: troll.gif]

Girls that bring their friends along on the first date - anamericaninbangkok - 06-15-2013

Here in Thailand bringing a friend along for the first date or two is not considered unusual. Either this or the date is with a group of people.