Roosh V Forum
Gaming Flight Attendants - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Gaming Flight Attendants (/thread-15120.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Gaming Flight Attendants - Duke Castile - 08-14-2012

Has anyone gotten on a flight attendant, or girl who works for an airline's "list"?

I tried searching the forum and didn't see anything.

I'm surprised none of us has targeted these girls because the cheap flights hookup would be sensational.

My job in the oil fields is what really inspired me, the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off schedule calls for a lot of travel.

Right now I'm working on a cute little 24 yr old half white half Filipino girl that works for Southwest.

But that was a random encounter. There's got to be a way to find these girls specifically.

Gaming Flight Attendants - Kickb - 08-14-2012

I've been on six flights(to and from) this year to see visit family. I havnt ever hooked up with one but I try and run game on them to get free drinks and food. I've been successful 5/6 times. Useuslly ill come off the plane a little drunk because they give me one or two free bottles of vodka.

The last flight I took back to Texas the attendant hooked me up with a free cheese and cracker tray and two free bottles of vodka for my vodka sodas. All she charged me for was a box of chips.

The second best flight I took the chick gave me three bottles of vodka for free after I paid for one.

Recently I've been wondering if this is common for other people. Do flight attendants give out a lot of free stuff on a regular basis?

I'll write about what I do if it's uncommon for guys here to get this preferential treatment.

Gaming Flight Attendants - Eddie Morra - 08-14-2012

Popping my cherry with this first post. Unwritten rule among flight attendants is that they usually will only hook up with men from first or business class. If you're in cattle class, forget it. If you're scoring a few extra drinks, consider yourself lucky.

Gaming Flight Attendants - jerome - 08-14-2012

Quote: (08-14-2012 03:16 PM)Eddie Morra Wrote:  

Popping my cherry with this first post. Unwritten rule among flight attendants is that they usually will only hook up with men from first or business class. If you're in cattle class, forget it. If you're scoring a few extra drinks, consider yourself lucky.

Thats like saying hot bartenders and cocktail waitress in nightclubs only hookup and mingle with vip guests......alll other dudes is shit out of luck....

This is false!!!!!!!

This is why we play the game. Anything can happen.

Kickboxer, definitely share what you do.

As for the rest, I wasn't really talking about hitting on them while on a flight, that seems inefficient. There must be some place they congregate. Like an airport hotel or something. Hell is there a dating website? It is a job where they're away from "home" a lot.

Gaming Flight Attendants - slubu - 08-14-2012

Quote: (08-14-2012 07:35 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

As for the rest, I wasn't really talking about hitting on them while on a flight, that seems inefficient. There must be some place they congregate. Like an airport hotel or something. Hell is there a dating website? It is a job where they're away from "home" a lot.

This is very random but there's this restaurant in OC that turns into a house club on a random weeknight, and for whatever reason I've met many flight attendants there. I believe specific airlines have hotels that they put the girls up in, and you just have to find where they go out. Word probably travels among the crew - i.e. "Hey random flight attendant girl that's my coworker, everytime we are in Charlotte there's this awesome bar by the hotel - go there!" It may be harder in bigger markets (i.e. LA, Vegas, NYC) as they have abundant choices.

Aha! See, that's a lead.

Gaming Flight Attendants - NewGamer - 08-14-2012

Hitting on them on a long-haul flight and making love in the galley or lavatory would be the pinnacle of game.

Gaming Flight Attendants - Kickb - 08-14-2012

Here's what I do.

I book my flight in advance so I can choose an aisle seat near the wings/ behind the exit rows.

I think a large part of gaming these broads is how you carry yourself.

I dress sharp, my carry on bag looks nice and has a cool luggage tag. As I board the plane I say what's up to the pilot and give a flirty smile to one of the attendants. As I enter the plane I'm holding my bag instead of pulling it behind me. I pack kind of heavy so my arms are fully flexed and I try and look smooth as I walk past them and make my way through the cabin. Anyways, I sit down and just fuck around on my phone or something until they start doing the safety demonstration.

I mentioned earlier about sitting near the wings and exit rows. I do that because this is where they give their safety demonstrations which is in my opinion the most important part of gaming them. As they go through their routine I kind of mock them by smiling at them at first and then I appear to lose complete interest as I play with the light switch above me and wiggle the air conditioning deal.

Then I wait for the food/beverage cart to come by so I can order a vodka soda. They always make me pay for the first one.

Now just take your time and make your drink last for a while. On one or two flights that I took, the chick has walked by and asked me if I would like another. I say yes and she comes back to drop the bottle off on my tray.

Another time the plane wasn't that full (I had an entire row to myself) and the flight attendant walked by and said here's a few for the road and dropped off three bottles.( She offered to roll me out in a wheelchair after we landed. I accepted her offer but she didn't follow through [Image: sad.gif] )

Onetime after I had ordered a vodka soda, I asked the lady if she had any sandwiches. She said she didn't and I feigned disappointment and ordered a cheese and cracker tray instead. She charged me for a box of chips for both the drink and the cheese tray. The next time I saw her I stopped her and ordered another vodka soda as well as a box of chips. She pretended to swipe my card and told me that her machine was down so I could have both for free as long as I didn't tell the other flight attendant.

A couple of other times the flight attendant gave me two bottles for the price of one.

The only time I haven't gotten a drink or meal for free this year was the time I had to sit in the middle seat.

Gaming Flight Attendants - Tigre - 08-14-2012

Here are some leads on hotels you could target.

When searching Google for communities, use "air crew" as the keyword, not "flight attendants".

A friend of mine works international flights, so I know a bit about her lifestyle.

They have a "no booze within 12 hours prior to flight departure" rule. Their days are highly scheduled. You'd only have small windows to hang out with her, once she's completed her work day and sleep.

One goal for a lot of these girls is to see the world and have a lot of good experiences. If you have great hookups in a particular city, you could try and get her excited about visiting that place to hang out with you when she has days off.

Gaming Flight Attendants - kosko - 08-14-2012

My homie is a king at this he has gotten bangs and upgraded to Bussniess class all from running game on these Mile High hoes. For him he knows French and in Canada in the East a lot of the Aviation industry is still based out of Montreal and on any plane 9 times out of 10 one or more Flight attendants will know French as it is required by law here in Canada (out West and on Westjet and such they can get away with it at times). So depending on the flight he is at a advantage because he can just start busting out French and one of the attendants (usually the hottest ones) will have to reply in that language. Most people will be lost on the convo being English speakers and he just goes to work. He also sits in the Wings area as do I for more leg room and in-case shit goes down your the first one out. But regardless I don't know how he does it but he has been able to swap contact info and meet up with attendants on there layovers or Shift-ends in Montreal and go party. In the convo he will fish around to see what their shift is and where their layover is, or where they will get dumped off. He just asks dumb as 'elderly' style questions about hours of flight attendants and such and fishes around to figure out their sceds. His style is a lot of negging and acting dumb as hell.

Unless your a baller I really don't see any advantage to trying to act suave and smooth. These girls have seen way bigger bank rolls sit in the seats then you and really do not give a fuck. Most of the time they are young girls trying to bank up money and since they work such messed up hours they are down to let loose and party when they are not at work. My homies has gamed in economy with a gym bag as a carry on. Its all a matter of confidence and approach. I do agree that positioning yourself in certain hot spots is key. In a lot of planes one girl will chill out near the back of the cabin most of the flight while the rest are crammed up front.

For him his magic with Flight attendants is like my magic with nurses something that the cosmos just line up for you but I just think his game is just well suited for high altitudes no doubt.

Quote:Quote:

Her: So why Montreal are you from there?
Him: Yea sorta, just heading there to join a weekend terrorist camp.. you know.
Her: OMG your sooo silly.

Her: So why you going to Ottawa
Him: I work for a firm that is tryna develop a mask to stop babies from crying on planes.. that shit is annoying
Her: OMG your terrible
Him: Yea...so... you know its true though
Her: [Image: wink.gif]

Him: My tax dollars are paying for you to look cute. Better pick up that pace with them crackers.
Her: "Is this better.." [Image: wink.gif]
Him: "Marginally"

Just crap like this but it works because its a semi-closed convo since it is in French. It would be a bit too much if it we're in english but it would still work at times.

See in the States that dumb humor would not fly as evreybody is ass tight over there but in Canada people don't give a fuck. I can walk into the bank and talk about how are new plastic bills ($50s,$100s) will make doing lines of coke alot easier and i'll get a chuckle from a young attendant, or joke about how I won't be able to counterfeit $50s anymore because of this. In the states they would probaly break into cold sweats and call the cops.

* A good tip is to fly Business shuttle lines. The attendants wll all be from the Terminal City. for instance in Toronto we have Porter Airlines and besides the bomb service, great food, and free drinks they offer you they got a ton of sexy attendants whom are all based in the Terminal City. I am sure major cities in the USA have similar options. Its a pricier upgrade but like all Airlines they run sales from time to time where they fare is the same as a regular liner.

[Image: 529982_396224220442552_1773814004_n.jpg]
"Fuking Eh ?"

Gaming Flight Attendants - booshala - 08-14-2012

First post as well. New to the game, but I consider myself pretty well versed in travel because I fly to Asia 2-3x a year mostly first, some biz, and transcontinentally 8-10x, again all biz/first. With that said, I don't really find flight attendants in the US very attractive. Most of them are legacy employees from the 70's and 80's when the work was considered more glamorous. Plus the system works so that he FA's with the most seniority get first pick at scheduling... And seeing as they usually prefer long haul flights, my LAX-JFK/ATL/ORD flights are 95% staffed by middle and late aged ladies.

I think the opportunities and talent is much higher on international flights, particularly to Asia. In most of those countries, FA's have strict guidelines on height/weight/age. Also it's still considered a "prestige" occupation, although that's faded somewhat in Korea and Japan lately. Singapore is by all accounts a 1st world nation, but Sing Air has somehow held on to that ideal.

Anyway, To get to the point, these girls are trained to see flyers as people of means and are Already conditioned into feeling that you are a high value man. I've found the best way to game these girls is to continue to reinforce these beliefs. It's unavoidable, but guys in business class are going to have a serious advantage here. Paradoxically, first class in this one sense is worse than biz because the oldest, most senior FA's handle first, and im not usually into MILFs. Still, if you're stuck in coach, do what you can to get an exit row seat when checking in. Most of these seats are reserved for people who fly a lot and have elite status with airlines, which denotes a certain socioeconomic status. You'd be surprised at how many times I've seen these seats offered for only $39-$99 upgrades.

I also make sure to wear nice clothing (even though they give us pajamas in first) and try to be courteous and polite as many harried travelers heap shit on them. As an Asian, I also make sure to speak in English first and then I'll switch to their native language if I see on their badge that they speak Korean or Japanese. Again, whether right or wrong, being multilingual denotes high value/status in their eyes.

Most folks nod off about an hour and a half after meal service, so I usually take my meals late and use the lull in duties when passengers sleep to chat up the FA's near the galley. Unfortunately, many airlines frown on their staff fraternizing with customers, so it's a good idea to start off with very indirect game and then ramp up accordingly. A big motivator for job entry of many FA's Is to meet better quality men through their jobs, but they still don't want to get fired!

A lot of times I'll ask them tips on where to go even though I'm intimately familiar with the city. It leads to discussions about hip bars and clubs and I'll tend to ask them if they're staying at hotels or at crash pads (housing split between 10-20 FA's in their home bases for sleep in between flights) and gauge if they're open to the rapport that I'm building. If all signs point to yes, I'll wind down the conversation, and put a hand out for a shake... With a business card palmed into it, a la "greasing the bouncer in Vegas" and softly say it would be great to hang out with them again. Sounds super cheesy, but I've found that FA's overwhelmingly appreciate the discretion in front of their coworkers and other passengers, and it keeps everyone including yourself from "losing face".

It seemed unnatural at first not to ask for their numbers... and the first few times I tried,I got the "airline won't allow me to date passengers" line even though I knew that at least one and possibly all three girls I tried this on would've been up for it. Yet, I was able to get at last count 6 or 7 responses using the "Vegas bouncer" method, and one particularly crafty FA wrote her number inside the menu for me when I asked for my meal. On another occasion, the FA that I ran this on called me immediately after we got off the plane and told me to meet her that same night. She said that I showed "creativity" and she didn't want to risk not calling right away and losing the opportunity to get to know each other better.

Great thing about FA's: usually attractive, decently educated, almost all speak passable-excellent English, and not surprisingly are very used to meeting new people and are admirably DTF. Never gotten past 2nd date without the bbang, usually after the first meeting in town.

Not so great things: they are somewhat flighty (no pun intended), aren't going to be around if you really want to get to know them well and FA's are highly prized landside aka a lot of them date rich, powerful guys already. That's why I guess it's important to run tight indirect game on them and display high levels of value with a splash of mysterious jetsetting foreigner exoticism.

Sorry if I geared my post to a niche demographic, but that's what I know.

Gaming Flight Attendants - NewGamer - 08-14-2012

Quote: (08-14-2012 10:50 PM)booshala Wrote:  

First post as well. New to the game, but I consider myself pretty well versed in travel because I fly to Asia 2-3x a year mostly first, some biz, and transcontinentally 8-10x, again all biz/first. With that said, I don't really find flight attendants in the US very attractive. Most of them are legacy employees from the 70's and 80's when the work was considered more glamorous. Plus the system works so that he FA's with the most seniority get first pick at scheduling... And seeing as they usually prefer long haul flights, my LAX-JFK/ATL/ORD flights are 95% staffed by middle and late aged ladies.

I think the opportunities and talent is much higher on international flights, particularly to Asia. In most of those countries, FA's have strict guidelines on height/weight/age. Also it's still considered a "prestige" occupation, although that's faded somewhat in Korea and Japan lately. Singapore is by all accounts a 1st world nation, but Sing Air has somehow held on to that ideal.

Anyway, To get to the point, these girls are trained to see flyers as people of means and are Already conditioned into feeling that you are a high value man. I've found the best way to game these girls is to continue to reinforce these beliefs. It's unavoidable, but guys in business class are going to have a serious advantage here. Paradoxically, first class in this one sense is worse than biz because the oldest, most senior FA's handle first, and im not usually into MILFs. Still, if you're stuck in coach, do what you can to get an exit row seat when checking in. Most of these seats are reserved for people who fly a lot and have elite status with airlines, which denotes a certain socioeconomic status. You'd be surprised at how many times I've seen these seats offered for only $39-$99 upgrades.

I also make sure to wear nice clothing (even though they give us pajamas in first) and try to be courteous and polite as many harried travelers heap shit on them. As an Asian, I also make sure to speak in English first and then I'll switch to their native language if I see on their badge that they speak Korean or Japanese. Again, whether right or wrong, being multilingual denotes high value/status in their eyes.

Most folks nod off about an hour and a half after meal service, so I usually take my meals late and use the lull in duties when passengers sleep to chat up the FA's near the galley. Unfortunately, many airlines frown on their staff fraternizing with customers, so it's a good idea to start off with very indirect game and then ramp up accordingly. A big motivator for job entry of many FA's Is to meet better quality men through their jobs, but they still don't want to get fired!

A lot of times I'll ask them tips on where to go even though I'm intimately familiar with the city. It leads to discussions about hip bars and clubs and I'll tend to ask them if they're staying at hotels or at crash pads (housing split between 10-20 FA's in their home bases for sleep in between flights) and gauge if they're open to the rapport that I'm building. If all signs point to yes, I'll wind down the conversation, and put a hand out for a shake... With a business card palmed into it, a la "greasing the bouncer in Vegas" and softly say it would be great to hang out with them again. Sounds super cheesy, but I've found that FA's overwhelmingly appreciate the discretion in front of their coworkers and other passengers, and it keeps everyone including yourself from "losing face".

It seemed unnatural at first not to ask for their numbers... and the first few times I tried,I got the "airline won't allow me to date passengers" line even though I knew that at least one and possibly all three girls I tried this on would've been up for it. Yet, I was able to get at last count 6 or 7 responses using the "Vegas bouncer" method, and one particularly crafty FA wrote her number inside the menu for me when I asked for my meal. On another occasion, the FA that I ran this on called me immediately after we got off the plane and told me to meet her that same night. She said that I showed "creativity" and she didn't want to risk not calling right away and losing the opportunity to get to know each other better.

Great thing about FA's: usually attractive, decently educated, almost all speak passable-excellent English, and not surprisingly are very used to meeting new people and are admirably DTF. Never gotten past 2nd date without the bbang, usually after the first meeting in town.

Not so great things: they are somewhat flighty (no pun intended), aren't going to be around if you really want to get to know them well and FA's are highly prized landside aka a lot of them date rich, powerful guys already. That's why I guess it's important to run tight indirect game on them and display high levels of value with a splash of mysterious jetsetting foreigner exoticism.

Sorry if I geared my post to a niche demographic, but that's what I know.

Excellent post! I'm going to try the Vegas bouncer move in the galley on my next long-haul flight.I'll be in coach but no harm in trying.

Gaming Flight Attendants - hypesession - 08-15-2012

Man, the grease method is awesome. Very clever.

Also kickboxer. Hell yes. Getting some real ROI on game is where it's at. I'm increasingly leaning toward this view. Free shit and hookups is high level stuff.

Gaming Flight Attendants - Bad Hussar - 08-15-2012

Some great info in this thread so far.

As stated, in order to make gaming on a plane worth your while you need to pick your airline carefully. Asian and Middle Eastern airlines operate in a legal environment were they can make sure the majority of flight attendants they have are relatively young and eager to serve their passengers. After a certain number of years the majority of their flight attendants will have hooked up with a suitable man and have started a new phase of their life apart from the airline. If not the airline would be able to "let them go".

Western legacy airlines have a problem since they must pretend that having more hours as a flight attendant invariably makes you a better flight attendant (aka seniority). In reality this is only true for a couple of years service, then they get more jaded, crotchety etc. and give customers worse service. All the while earning more money and getting preferred by the airline over there younger compatriots. It is bizare, but it is what it is.

Gaming Flight Attendants - Divorco - 08-15-2012

It's not my thing, but I have gotten a number from flirting with an attendant while waiting at the gate for my plane. I met another attendant from an online date, and had a relationship with a former attendant.

They tend to be young, poor, and enjoy travel (duh!). They may share cheap apartments with coworkers since they are rarely home. I see bunches of them in uniforms checking into hotels. My point is that they have a social circle. Just be friendly and ask where they stay or hang out. I'm sure many are single, bored, and interested in entertainment while travelling.

Gaming Flight Attendants - booshala - 08-15-2012

Thinking about it, I'm going to start flying business more instead of first class. Last time I went back to business to chat up the younger, more attractive FA's, the staff in first got chewed out by the head purser for not looking after their passengers.

For those who travel coach: Actually pretty easy to sign up for credit cards that offer crazy sign up bonuses that allow you to fly business and first class for very little money. Can always use miles to upgrade too. Granted these are US based cards.

Gaming Flight Attendants - playa_with_a_passport - 08-16-2012

International Swagger had a data sheet about FA a while ago. I have been flying for years and never once have I had a hot FA on my flight. But then again I usually flight to Latin America/ Caribbean and only during the day.

Seniority rules at the major US airlines even the non union ones. So the older more senior FA pick all the desirable flights(long haul, short flights during business hours) Thus the younger and hotter ones work the red eye flights out of undesirable airports/route/hours.

Gaming Flight Attendants - xmlenigma - 08-16-2012

Here's one I posted back in the day on H-Lair. You might have to sign up to read it.. Pretty detailed encounter. After a lot of flirting and conversations & making plans, we just weren't able to match up logistics but she was primed and ready to have breakfast in bed & wear my white shirts after..

http://houstonlair.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=284

Had a recent one where I had all of them eating out of my hands in the "curtained" area. Logistics after that were not workable.

They have strict guidelines on "not-mingling" with passengers and maintaining decorum, atleast not become visible or get caught.

Its a mix of YOUR ENERGY and THEM.. if you are able to get them out of "attendant-passenger" conversation with light banter and then get more personal (sharing life/travel experiences) & get them laughing (funny/ quirky experiences), then there's a lot of room to play. Since, I used to travel a lot and knew people working in Airlines I knew their "life" and then they feel we can relate to each other.. now its normal conversation. Given how hard they work & how bored they get on long hauls, you could be the sparkle that lights their flight..

I used to travel a lot so gotten used to talking to them & co-travelers. But, never had any hottie sit in a nearby seat. What luck!

You can do what you can do, but LOGISTICS sometimes are beyond your control.

Gaming Flight Attendants - DarkTriad - 08-22-2012

Quote: (08-14-2012 07:47 PM)slubu Wrote:  

Quote: (08-14-2012 07:35 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

This is very random but there's this restaurant in OC that turns into a house club on a random weeknight, and for whatever reason I've met many flight attendants there. I believe specific airlines have hotels that they put the girls up in, and you just have to find where they go out. Word probably travels among the crew - i.e. "Hey random flight attendant girl that's my coworker, everytime we are in Charlotte there's this awesome bar by the hotel - go there!" It may be harder in bigger markets (i.e. LA, Vegas, NYC) as they have abundant choices.

This. It's usually a hotel bar, mobbed by stewardesses. If you really want to kill it - pick a day when the bad weather is keeping girls out of the regular clubs - this means that planes are grounded, and the ladies of SwissAir are partying hard with a ratio of 5-1

Gaming Flight Attendants - booshala - 09-07-2012

@slubu: would be interested in knowing which bar you're talking about in OC. I know you don't like Asian chicks, but I remember coming across a lot of FA's in certain bars in the San Gabriel Valley.

Gaming Flight Attendants - Off The Reservation - 11-08-2016

I wonder if there is a day game / day close component to this because of schedules. I may have to investigate further this is interesting to me.

Gaming Flight Attendants - cosworth - 11-12-2016

They all have "Crew rooms" and "crew hotels" i.e the crowne plaza heathrow is a crew hotel.

Tactic one fake your gps location to these locations for tinder etc.

Tactic two - hang out in the hotel bar , they are all piss poor so no one will turn down your drink offer.

Most pilots are dull as ditch water , and the rest of the crew might be gay !

Gaming Flight Attendants - Palo_alto - 11-13-2016

Frequent flyer here.

Star Alliance Gold
Sky Team Platinum
One World Ruby (Sad Face)

Never been lucky with FA´s.
Receptionists at Lounges, whole another story.

Gaming Flight Attendants - Noir - 11-16-2016

I have air-hosttess friends who work for Emirates, Etihad and BA.

My experience dictates that, business class will get you so many more opportunities than Economy.

- the hottest ones graduate to business
- less people, same amount of air hostesses, higher ratio
- less kids, families and distractions for gaming
- A380 has a bar where you can pretty much perch yourself there and chat them up
- if you are on a return flight home, it is easy to offer to show them around for the limited amount of time they are there
- you can set up a pipeline if you are cool because a lot of them won't be familiar with the area and they can resort to you
- you can find out where they stay when they come to your city. the main airlines will usually have revolving bookings at the same hotels; some are near airports, others are near town centres (it depends also on length of stop-overs)
- knowing a bit about their way of life and being able to empathize in a joking manner is also cool. they deal with a lot of shit shows and if you can joke with them about stereotypes of various passengers, it's good for building comfort
- tip them. it's a service and it's appreciated. this is just a personal preference of mine. it also says a lot about the manner in which she responds.

My experience also shows that in Business, they are more than keen to fraternize.

I mean look, you are stuck on a flight with them for a certain amount of time. If you have fun and are memorable, you are in the top 5%. If you are sexy and have a vibe, top 1%. These chicks secretely dream of this shit.

Business class is a winner but at the end of it, you can hit up the hotels where they usually stay.

e.g. I know when and what time international flights come into town and I know where they stay. I know girls who have told me this info but you can tell them from a mile away.

The best/worst thing about meeting them is that there is always is a time constraint. If they are into you, they will be more forthcoming and waste less time. Happened to me with a Thai air-hostess in SH. Happened to me on a flight with Emirates.

Either way, if your game is decent, the impression you will make is much more solid than most.

p.s. a lot of posts in this thread are spot on. a lot of this info is circumstantial too.

Dubai is also a massive hub where they are all over and you can find in certain places; Operation Scatman.