Roosh V Forum
Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL (/thread-14257.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - Travesty - 09-22-2015

^ The easy move is to find out where the buses pick up at the University. Don't wait by the lines.

Rove back and forth on the campus and surrounding area 100-200 yards away. Ask girls walking towards the line what it's for. Use your gimmick, crunch that number. Maybe get them to hang out once they get back from shopping.

The best time to get an ADHD college girl to stop and pay attention is when she is walking slow to medium pace, not on her phone, and at least 100 yards away from her destination.

I swear hand to God, if I stop a girl 20 feet from the door she is about to go into or the line she about to stand in vs. 100 yards her mindset is many more times open to stopping for a real connection in conversation.

Also if these chicks give a I am kind of seeing someone excuse, push right through it and ask if it's serious or just crunch the number. The girls coming back from summer are often times still in retarded flings from summer or the year before which are on sand.

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - mpr - 09-23-2015

Time for my 5 week college update.
Number of women approached: 33
Phone numbers collected: 14
Decent text exchanges [not blown off by text]: 3
Dates: 1
Bangs: 0

My biggest obstacle by far with college day game cold approaching is my phone number to date conversion ratio (only 7%). Either my text game sucks way too much. Or these women have been giving me their number just as a way to non-confrontationally blow me off. Or both.
Had a date with a 8.0 19 year old today. She must have been interested because she drove 30 minutes out of her way to meet up with me. I originally had her coming to my house; but she changed the terms the day before, and was adamant that we didn't meet at my place. So we met up at a restaurant.

I only got a beer and she got a coffee so the date came out to $6 with tip. But while she was talking she told me an anecdote about her male friends trying to teach her how to play xbox (red flag #1); and then a story about her walking home from a popular college bar after drinking with her roommate, running into a guy who told a tall tale she felt gullible for believing for 15 minutes, while she was walking home. I interpreted that as her saying: “I’ll get drunk and bang guys I meet at college bars if they’re hot enough. But I won’t meet you at your house because there’s a possibility you might try to bang me.” (Red flag #2)

She kept trying to guess my age. Initially had me pegged as 23, and then raised it to 26 after prior information [I’m 34]. Then when we left I tried to give her a kiss, she game me her cheek, and I kissed her on the lips anyway. lol I’ll try to set something else up, but only if she agrees to come to my house. I don’t see this going anywhere though.

Possible ways forward to attempt to improve my conversion ratio: Improve my text game (duh), try to set up a date while still in set, reduce the amount of time from number to date by approaching a lot right before I have a free night, increase number of approaches by approaching during everyday activates.

It’s frustrating because I get laid like tile when I use online game. But then again now I’m going after young 7’s-9’s instead of older 6’s-7’s.

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - Travesty - 09-23-2015

Quote: (09-23-2015 07:18 PM)mpr Wrote:  

It’s frustrating because I get laid like tile when I use online game. But then again now I’m going after young 7’s-9’s instead of older 6’s-7’s.

[Image: idea.gif][Image: idea.gif][Image: idea.gif][Image: idea.gif][Image: idea.gif][Image: idea.gif][Image: idea.gif]

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - Mess O. - 09-26-2015

Given the experience acquired from my latest campus escapade, I wonder if I could garner a bonus point or two by guessing the girl's major - hmm, either communications or biology. Covers the bulk of the territory.

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - realologist - 09-26-2015

^^^^

Don't forget psychology and sociology. A lot of girls are in those. If a girl is in one of those two fields you know she is damaged and trying to solve her own issues before anyone else's.

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - Giovonny - 09-29-2015

I see a tall, thin, pretty blond who looks european.. She is waiting at the bus stop..

I walk by..

me: hi how are you?
her: good
me: do i detect a little accent?
her: oh hmmm what?
me: you have a little accent. Where are you from?
her: im from austria
me: oh no way like arnold schwazeneger
her: ha yes
me: in actually a little austrian i think, i have family from prussia
her: prussia?
me: yes
her: oh
me: how long have u been here?
her: 2 years

We chat for a minute.

me: hey umm, do u wanna exchange numbers or something? Maybe i can show u around San Francisco?
her: no thank you

Next!

--

2 pretty white girls walk passed me.. One makes eye contact with me..

They are rich girls in beautiful clothes and expensive shoes/bags.. Very sexy.

I quickly turn and catch up to them.

The other one notices me first..

me: hey i wanna talk to your friend
her: what? me?!?
me: ya you, hold on

They stop.

me: we made eye contact back there, you're cute, whats your name?
her: stacy
me: hey im gio
her: hi
me: i see that your sort of in a rush but i wanted to come over and say hi, are u from around here?
her: no im from palo alto
me: oh paly or gunn?
her: wow you are so knowledgeable
me: thanks lol
her: hmmm
me: wanna go out for a drink or something sometime?
her: umm well
me: your friend approves, she is encouraging us
her: ya i dont know but thanks for offering

Next!

--

I see a pretty young latina walking..

Im right behind her..

me: hey i love your bag, is that from peru?
her: lol no i got it at h&m
me: oh haha it looks like a south american design
her: ya maybe it is
me: are u from south america
her: lol well i was born here but im colombian
me: oh cool, u ever been to colombia
her: no
me: im sure youll go ine day, if u want to
her: ya i actually going this summer
me: cool that shoulf be fun.

We walk and talk for a block

me: hey chatting with you
her: you too
me: this is sort of random but do u wanna talk again sometime, maybe get a drink or something?
her: oh no thanks

Next!

--

I see a beautiful white girl with a hot body.. She is wearing little workout shorts and a tight tank top..

me: you look great
her: thank you
me: do u do yoga?
her: umm rarely, i do a lot of crossfit type of stuff
me: i bet u have a good diet too
her: ya i try
me: i see ur shopping for peanut butter today?
her: yeah its actually for my husband

Next!

--

I see a pretty, young white girl at the bus stop..

me: i love ur boots
me: those are hot. Are u from around here?
her: no im from san diego
me: oh i love san diego, i have family in ocean beach and la jolla
her: really?
me: ya how do u like SF?

We chat for a minute.

me: hey i wanna ask u for your number and take u out for a drink sometime
her: oh im flattered but i cant, i have a bf

Next!

--

I see a gorgeous light skinned black girl at the store. I wait for her to pay and start to walk out. I exit at teh same time as her..

me: you look nice today
me: do u date white guys?
her: oh hehe umm
me: i wanna text u later so i can take u out and flirt with you
her: haha your funny
me: thank you
her: i cant, sorry

Next!

--

I see a sexy little white girl in yoga pants..

me: hey i love that bag, very cool
me: ive never seen one like that
her: you havent?
me: no, not a see thru bag like that, u live around here?
her: ya right up the street
me: nice your a city girl
her: born and raised
me: ya me too

We talk for a few minutes.

me: wanna get a drink or something sometime?
her: ya sure

Got her number.

We'll see what happens.

--

I see a stunning mediterranean looking girl in yoga clothes, amazing body..

me: hey u look great, how was yoga?
her: fine thanks
me: i see its time for dinner, what are you eating?
her: oh ummm
me: dont worry, i dont bite

She smiled and relaxed a bit.

me: u study health and wellness so i just wanted to ask you
her: oh its just a salad
me: i see your in a hurry but i want to text u later and continue this chat
her: oh sorry

Next!

--

I see a pretty, young asian girl holding a birthday card..

me: happy birthday!
me: how old are you
her: 18
me: wow u made it, dont get in trouble now, you'll go to the adult jail lol
her: lol ya i know
me: are you having a party tonight
her: well, not really, just a family dinner
me: good for you, how is school going?
her: its ok

We chat for a minute.

me: hey i know this is random, but i was thinking about asking you for you number and seeing if u want to go out for ice cream or something sometime?
her: oh umm no thanks

Next!

--

I spot a sexy, young, latina at a sales booth.. Her jacket gets caught on the the table.. It almost rips..

me: hey good save, you have good balance
her: omg did u see that!
me: i was afraid u were going to rip ur jacket
her: ya i thought i did
me: u caught it just in time
her: u saw that?
me: ya it was a hell of a save, im impressed
her: ha

We chatted for a minute about school.

me: hey wanna talk again sometime?
her: i dont think so but thanks anyways

Next!

--

I see a sexy, young, asian.. I speed up and pass her..

Just as I'm walking by..

me: I love ur fashion sense
me: are you in design?
her: actually no i study business
me: well its important to look good, i makes customers feel comfortable.
her: haha

We talk for a minute.

me: do u wanna give me your number and ill call u later?
her: oh i cant but nice meeting you

Next!

Repeat Bang!

Normally, I wouldn't bother mentioning a "repeat bang", but, this repeat bang happened because of the sexual vibe of the "Fall Semester" -- More specifically, the first month of school; It's like everyone is on vacation.

I banged a girl on the last day of school last year. (Story is Here)

After that night, I never saw her again.

Well, last Thursday night, during the 3rd week of school, I got a text from her.

her: hey gio, how have u been?
me: all good, you?
her: im good too, just thought i'd say hey
me: what are u doing tonight?
her: just homework probably, you?
me: relaxing at home
her: nice
me: wanna come over? i can help u with your homework
her: lol okay, do u know history?
me: yes im a whiz at history
her: well i have to help my friend for an hour but ill text u when im done.

She was in my bed 90 minutes later.

She is 19.

One of the best sexual sessions Ive had in a long time! What a body!!

It was the first month of school -- She was hearing stories about other people hooking up and having exciting sexual experiences -- That's why she texted me -- "The Fall Semester" !

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - Col. Tigh - 09-29-2015

I see a cute, skinny little Asian girl. She is geeky in that foreign CS student way, which I find endearing in the right package. She is wearing a t-shirt with a pseudo-HTML tag as a joke.

Me: Nice shirt! Is that HTML, or XML?
Her: Oh? Um, it's HTML! (•smiling•)
Me: I thought so! Let me guess: you're a Nursing major?
Her: (•giggling•) No, I am studying Computer Science. (me, internally rolling my eyes--a Chinese foreign student in CS? What a shock, heh)
Me: No kidding? Awesome. I can see you're in a hurry, me too. Give me your number, and we can get together some time.
Her: (She hesitated briefly, then softened) OK

Got her digits.

I then stroll to the Student Union building, and see a black girl with hipster glasses and pink hair.

Me: Whoa, awesome hair! We gotta take a selfie together!
Her: OK, sounds good! (•laughing•)
Me: (After shooting dual selfie) Cool. This might be going beyond protocol, but give me your number and let's meet up.
Her: Sure! ###-####

Got her number.

These results are not representative of my overall success/rejection statistics on campus; this was an unusually successful couple of approaches. More typically, I'd have gotten at least four rejections for these two successes. That said, the #'s may even be fake (also common among college girls, even those who seem really interested at the time). Time will tell.

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - Mess O. - 09-29-2015

Hysterical. As I was gearing up to submit one of my most brazen plays in the Approach thread, I log into my university site in order to take the "NotAnymore" tests, as a prerequisite to enroll in the next semester. It's a series of quizzes and instructional videos all about stalking, assault, dating violence and the like. Dudes, this thing took hours to get through. Got a few chuckles. Among the questionnaires, you're actually asked if you personally have committed any of the discussed offenses. I'm not sure if the content can be accessed without a student account, but if so, it could make for a worthwhile thread.

At least now I know that considering oneself a "player" constitutes a red flag when initiating a relationship. [Image: sleepy.gif]

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - Easy_C - 09-30-2015

Be careful with the personal details. I'm pretty sure I can identify one of the schools mentioned.

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - robreke - 09-30-2015

I've had some free time in the afternoons this week. I hit up a big university Tuesday and today. I walk around campus. I use the "do you know where the law school is?" approach just to open , then after talking about that a minute, I comment on their accent or something about them, tease and see if they are receptive.

I don't ask all of the girls I approach for numbers. I'm using "receptivity game". I like to sense the girl is a bit into me before asking for the number. I need to get better and hone my attraction skills, but they're better than they were.

I got two numbers in two days of campus game.

Here's some approaches from the last two days:

I see a cute brunette with purple yoga pants sitting on a low wall looking at her cellphone. I run my opener. We talk about the location of the law school for a minute, then:
Me: You talk like you're from this area, I mean your accent.
Her: Really?
Me: yeah, I just relocated here and I'm getting used to the way people talk. So many transplants here too, so there's a lot of accents.
Her: blah

I find out she's going to in some kind of auditory field for helping people with their hearing so I ask about that. She goes on for a few minutes. We also talk about places to go out around town. The conversation kind of dies out and she looks on and off at her phone. I'm not feeling it, so thank her for the directions and leave. She was pretty cute. I should have teased her more.

Also, I felt the energy was a bit off as she was sitting and I was standing. I'm also tall, which makes me even higher. In retrospect, I should have sat on the wall a few feet away for a few minutes first and then opened. That way I'd have been at eye level.

Down the street, I'm rounding the corner when I see a young , tall white girl looking at me. She smiles. As she gets even I run my opener. She gets her phone out and uses the app to tell me where it is. I ask her if she's a freshman and she says yes. I tease her a bit about that. She's cute, a tall brunette with blue eyes. She looks like a runner.

Me: Do you know places to go out around here, I'm kind of new.
She gives me a few suggestions saying she can't go to these places because she's not 21 yet and she studies most of the time.
I tease her a little saying, "you don't look like a nerd who would study all the time."
She laughs. We chat about a minute longer and she says she needs to get to class.
Me: Well, thanks. You see like fun and I like talking to you. Could I text you to get together for a coffee or something.
Her: Oh that's okay but thanks.

I round the block and start heading back. I see another brunette headed toward me. I notice she's got shorts, nice looking legs and a decent hip/waist ratio. I run my opener as I get even with her.

Her: Oh yeah, I know where it is. I work there. It's this way.
Me: To the east?
Her: Yeah, you can walk with me , I'm headed that way.
Me: Okay.
We start walking and talking. I ask her about working there. She tells me about it and her plans to maybe enter law school. As we're walking she says : "what's your name by the way."
Me: robreke
Her: Nice to meet you, I'm Cassandra.
we are talking about our recent travels and she asks quite a few questions. We get to a certain street.
Her: Well, I'm going this way, but just keep heading east and you'll see it.
Me: Will do Thanks. Hey, you seem pretty cool. Would you like to grab a coffee or drink sometime?
She takes a second. I look directly at her and say: Tell you what, I'll message you in a few days, if you want to great, if not, no big deal. You can say "Si or no" ( as we were talking about the fact she knows Spanish)
She smiles and says: Okay, I'll say "si"

Got the number.

I also talked to a light skinned black girl as I was walking back to my car as she was at the bus stop. She had a smoking athletic body and was tall. The bus pulled up and I didn't go for the number.

Today:

I used the opener on a freshman looking girl. She said she didn't know and she was sorry. Smiled and walked off. I didn't feel it.

I was walking back in the general direction of my car and see a tall white girl with dark blonde hair and decent legs coming at me. I pretend to be looking at my phone as if for directions and open her. She knows where it is and goes into detail. After confirming the directions I say:

Me: So, you seem to know your way around here good, you must not be a freshman.
Her: Yes, I am a freshman but I just know campus good.
Me: Nice. I'm impressed.
We do a fist bump.
Me: Hey, since you're so helpful, let me ask you one more thing. Do you know some cool places to go to in the evenings? I know about the usual spots (which I name) but I'm looking for a little bit classier vibe for me and my buddy who is also new in town.
She gives me a few ideas. She's cute but she's wearing these huge sun glasses which cover her face. Also, her lower teeth are a little crooked which is no big deal, but I'm just not really really into her look.
She asks me where I'm from and I tell her.
At the end, I thank her and ask her name. She tells me and I don't remember. I tell her mine and eject without asking for the number.

I decide to make one final run near some of the dorms. On the sidewalk, across the street from the one I'm on, I see a athletic blonde girl with gymnast shaped legs, short pants and a t shirt slowly walking and laughing at something on her phone.

I cross the street and walk toward her. She's got a very approachable pleasant air about her and is still looking at her phone. I run my opener. She's very enthusiastic. She explains where it is. After about a minute I say:

Me: So, I detect an accent. You're not originally from here.
Her: haha...can you tell? Im not. I'm from New Jersey.
Me. Yeah, I thought so. You also have a really enthusiastic way of talking.
Her. Ha!
Me: I just moved here recently, so I'm picking up on the different accents here.
Her: Where are you from?
I tell her.
She smiles when she talks but only makes frequent eye contact.
Me: You're helpful. what's your name?
Her: Kristy, what's yours?
Me: robreke
Her: nice to meet you robreke
we shake hands. After we introduce each other, her eye contact gets more steady. She has pretty blue eyes.

She asks me what time it is and I tell her.

Her: Oh, I have to get to a meeting but I still have a minute.
I ask her about places to go out in town and she tells me.
Me: Hey, I have to run and I know you do too, but I'm going to be in town at least a few weeks. Could I text you, maybe we could grab a coffee or a drink.
Her: Yeah! Or if you need more advice.

I get her number.

Me: Okay, thanks Kristy, I'll message you so you'll have my number.
Her: Yeah, send me your number real quick.
I do.
Me: okay, bye Kristy.
As she's walking off : Bye robreke!

She was a bubbly enthusiastic girl. She returned my text a few hours later so we'll see.

I'm thinking this maybe a weekly routine for me for a while.

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - Giovonny - 10-13-2015

Update:

I still haven't banged a freshman!!! Fuck!

But, I have made out with three 19 year old sophomores, including one repeat bang of a girl that I banged last year when she was a freshman.

I have had multiple dates with various 18 and 19 year olds.

Saturday, I had a date with a very sexy 18yo:

---

A see a beautiful, young latina.. Thin, toned, radient, pretty, feminine, sexy.

I follow her on to the stairs..

me: do u run cross country here?
her: huh oh no but i might do track
me: oh cool what are your events?
her: sprints
me: wow really your a wild animal eh?
her: haha yup

We talk for a minute

me: well i better run, do u wanna chat again sometime?

-

I texted her a few hours later..

me: hey mariana hope i spelled your name right?!? nice meeting u today in the math building how was ur class?
her: you did spell it right [Image: wink.gif] and it was nice meeting u too class was ok quiz was easy
me: ok good. mariana is not an easy name to spell!! i didnt know u were going to the bathroom! i hope u didnt pee ur pants! watcha doing tonight?
her: i think im staying in with the girls to watching movies and do hw wbu?
me: sounds relaxing im going to my cousins football game u can come if u want
her: i have kind of had this night planned but maybe we can do something tmw?

The following afternoon, I picked her up at her dorm room and took her to the beach. We had a nice time then went out for tacos and ice cream.

Hopefully, we will do a 2nd date soon.

This girl is so sexy I can barely contain myself!

(More examples of my approaches HERE)

---

(I will work harder and smarter and more passionately. I still have 2 months left in the Fall semester)

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - civpro - 10-13-2015

Quote: (10-13-2015 11:10 AM)Giovonny Wrote:  

A lot of college guys got laid in their first week on campus back in August.

Why do you think you haven't succeeded yet like they have?

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - _GQ_ - 10-13-2015

^^^Gio isn't in college and doesn't have the advantage of college/dorm social circle dynamics.

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - Col. Tigh - 10-13-2015

Quote: (09-30-2015 03:42 PM)Easy_C Wrote:  

Be careful with the personal details. I'm pretty sure I can identify one of the schools mentioned.

Quote: (10-13-2015 11:18 AM)civpro Wrote:  

I don't presume to speak for Gio, but from what I remember, he's not a student. And, like many of us, he's not in the typical student demographic (late 30's).

As a man in a similar age category who also traverses local college campuses seeking cute young things early in the Fall, I've experienced plenty of success getting numbers (and plenty of initial rejection, too, which usually was delivered politely). Dates, however, have been difficult to secure from those numbers because by the time I make subsequent contact, the girls have had time to ruminate about our significant age difference after the initial excitement and surprise attraction has faded.

These girls seem to experience good initial attraction based on the boldness, smoothness and straightforwardness of my approaches, but most soon experience buyers remorse. It may be due to fear of judgment by peers, lack of deeper physical attraction to me, or any number of other reasons I can only guess at.

There is a portion of college-aged girls who are curious to have a sexual experience with a significantly older man. However, although I find it worthwhile to seek these girls out because of their high physical attractiveness, realistically, it is important to keep in mind this percentage of women--at least at any given time--is not very large. It is a needle-in-a-haystack hunt, where the payoff is great but the expense in time and effort is, also.

For the non students who troll campus for 18/19 year olds, how are you dressed? Would being too sharp intimidate a college girl? Most of these young chicks go to class in yoga pants.

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - Travesty - 10-13-2015

Disclaimer: I am in SoCal where it is sunny and yoga pants and tank tops are all the rage.

Honestly if you can pull it off I'd wear gym clothes, tank top etc if you look good. Tell her you just got done with a class or checking something out before heading to/coming from the gym. Young girls are most invested into looks. And by look good I mean tan and at least somewhat ripped. If not, skip this.

If you can't, dress stylishly casual enough that you could be a grad student.

What you absolutely don't want to look like is a square office worker or a dork.

I think some guys may be thinking I am older I could wear slacks, a nice dress shirt, leather shoes, blazer etc... I think if you go this route you may potentially be attracting a girl strictly into the older man fantasy but you're odds are just lower. If you went the dressed up stylish older guy route I'd be ready to lie that I was a Teacher's Aid PhD student or a Associate Professor. That is a bigger lie/act to carry though. If I were totally gung-ho as a guy 40+ years old I would do this route (still would do the gym clothes route if you have a great body lol), but I think you're odds of success would be low. I would just leave the country if I wanted girls this young at that point.

I image if I went to that age let's say 45 years old and did that dressed up older guy strategy (lying that I am some sort of professor or PhD candidate) my success could be as low as 1 bang in 100-150 approaches of attractive girls. Just my personal estimate. Right now acting like a grad student it is probably between 1 in 30-50 approaches.

Let's just say as an older guy your chances would be much better looking like Joe Rogan (48 years old?) all buffed out in a tank top and gym clothes and lying that you are a gym class instructor, than would the dressed up thin older guy saying he's a professor or PhD candidate.

Honestly for almost any guy chasing college girls once you physically look over 30 years old in the U.S. on campuses it is diminishing returns no matter how good your game gets without fame (even if it is just local micro social circle fame - like being an athletic trainer, Director, or boss at the university gym or pub and banging college girls working there) added. Better to leave the country.

I am learning Spanish and going to Colombia.

Quote: (10-13-2015 12:35 PM)_GQ_ Wrote:  

For the non students who troll campus for 18/19 year olds, how are you dressed? Would being too sharp intimidate a college girl? Most of these young chicks go to class in yoga pants.

I go both suited up (before/after work) and in casual clothes (because I'm lazy). I've had more success in the suit. It makes sense that if a girl is amenable to trying an older guy, she'd want the guy to fit the image she has of what an older guy looks like--and a late 30's man dressed like a college slob is incongruous.

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - Travesty - 10-13-2015

^ What is your approach to bang ratio doing the suited up thing?

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - Comte De St. Germain - 10-13-2015

Quote: (10-13-2015 12:50 PM)Col. Tigh Wrote:  

I go both suited up (before/after work) and in casual clothes (because I'm lazy). I've had more success in the suit. It makes sense that if a girl is amenable to trying an older guy, she'd want the guy to fit the image she has of what an older guy looks like--and a late 30's man dressed like a college slob is incongruous.

Polo or well fitted v neck at bare minimum(blazer with that can make you look fly as hell). Ideal is collared shirt with a few unbuttoned buttons and a jacket. Suit if you want to masquerade as a MBA student and troll the business college(which tends to be filled with hotties).

Quote: (10-13-2015 01:01 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

^ What is your approach to bang ratio doing the suited up thing?

Not good. In fact, only one college girl bang--out of perhaps 70 or 80 campus approaches over the past two years. In that instance, I met her early one morning in a store-fitted suit with pocket square. My body language and frame were good. Texted back and forth until we met on campus, but I did wear jeans to the meet-up. I also surprised her by carrying airplane bottles of liquor in my pockets--a calculated move to show an edgy side, which she seemed to dig. We drank them surreptitiously while wandering around campus for two hours as she loosened up and started laughing at all my banter, then I pressed to go up to her room in the senior dorms.

The only thing worse than my college-girl bang ratio in a suit, is the zero bangs I've gotten when I was dressed casually on the first approach. But you'd be correct in saying that with such a small sample of successes, it's hard to argue the suit is a clear benefit.

Some factors bear mentioning. I'm not in good shape, having stopped lifting a year ago, and I'm right on the cusp of 25 bmi (I look skinny-fat with a paunch). While I'm moderately above average in height, I'm also balding and, as stated, in my late 30s. With such handicaps, I find a trendy, sharp suit--backed up with good posture, tone of voice and a self-assured gait--accentuates the positive traits I do have, despite making me stand out in a college environment. No argument that a casual t-shirt outfit would probably work better for a guy with muscle definition and athletic build, on the other hand.

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - robreke - 10-13-2015

Update:

But, I have made out with three 19 year old sophomores, including one repeat bang of a girl that I banged last year when she was a freshman.

I have had multiple dates with various 18 and 19 year olds.

Saturday, I had a date with a very sexy 18yo:

---

A see a beautiful, young latina.. Thin, toned, radient, pretty, feminine, sexy.

I follow her on to the stairs..

me: do u run cross country here?
her: huh oh no but i might do track
me: oh cool what are your events?
her: sprints
me: wow really your a wild animal eh?
her: haha yup

We talk for a minute

me: well i better run, do u wanna chat again sometime?

-

I texted her a few hours later..

me: hey mariana hope i spelled your name right?!? nice meeting u today in the math building how was ur class?
her: you did spell it right [Image: wink.gif] and it was nice meeting u too class was ok quiz was easy
me: ok good. mariana is not an easy name to spell!! i didnt know u were going to the bathroom! i hope u didnt pee ur pants! watcha doing tonight?
her: i think im staying in with the girls to watching movies and do hw wbu?
me: sounds relaxing im going to my cousins football game u can come if u want
her: i have kind of had this night planned but maybe we can do something tmw?

The following afternoon, I picked her up at her dorm room and took her to the beach. We had a nice time then went out for tacos and ice cream.

Hopefully, we will do a 2nd date soon.

This girl is so sexy I can barely contain myself!

(More examples of my approaches HERE)

---

(I will work harder and smarter and more passionately. I still have 2 months left in the Fall semester)

^I like the idea of going for the date that same night. Especially after she responds to your initial 'nice to meet you earlier today' text.

Press while she's still warm. I don't do this. I hit them with the initial the same day, then usually wait 3 or 4 days to follow up.

I'm going to have to try this with the ultra flaky ADD college aged girls.

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - ksbms - 10-13-2015

Every girl is different. There will be a girl who loves when a man wears a suite and a girl who will run away. Statistically speaking, most people being average, most people will perceive something that is "middle of the road" as the most adequate. If you see a dressed up chick, she probably takes notice of what guys wear and dressing sharp you might stand out/impress her. People like people who are like themselves.

Speaking of being an older man on campus. The subset of young girls who are into (a bit) older guys will see it, on average, as more adequate if you dress in a way that is perceived as congruent with your age and interests, I reckon. So if you're into girls studying law, business, etc., dress smart-conservative. If you want arty-farty chicks, dress anti-conformist with a bit of flair. It can vary quite a bit from department to department, too, what is cool and what is not. Anything that is contrasty to an average undergrad male sporting a washed-out hoodie and blue, distressed jeans is a benefit. I like to rock fitted clothes - a buttoned down/v-neck tee with a black leather jacket on top and dark/black chinos/trousers. It seems to me like not too serious yet not too cheesy to fit in most situations.

Having said that, it really does vary. I know lecturers at the university who wear camo trousers, hoodies, dye their hair or wear completely random clothes. It's the same for some postgrads. Being a chameleon man, if you can afford both in time/money, would probably yield best results.

^^^Disguise game. Now to field test it.

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - Giovonny - 10-14-2015

Yes, of course.

But, how many 39 year old guys banged a freshman during the first week?

Who knows? The point is -- I am not a "college guy". I am 39. I graduated from college 15 years ago.

(I usually do bang a freshman during the first week! I did it the last 3 years -- Here is a LINK to those 3 bangs)

I must respectfully disagree with the premise of your question!

When I was in college, I did occasionally get laid, -- sometimes in the first week/month of school.

So, I have "succeeded" in the exact same way as the "college guys" that you describe.

I think what you mean is -- Why is it taking Gio so long to bang a freshman?

I think it is a combination of the following:

1) I'm 39.
2) I don't spend alot of time on campus -- I'm only on campus a few hours a week -- I have no status on campus -- I dont party on campus, etc.
3) My game is good but not great

Basically, its not easy to bang freshman when you are 39, especially during the first week!

For the non students who troll campus for 18/19 year olds, how are you dressed? Would being too sharp intimidate a college girl?

I always bring multiple outfits in order to be flexible and adaptable.. Lately, I've mostly been wearing tank tops, like this:

[Image: 642d98b47c5cecf6bbb506a5a32117c7.jpg]

or,

Fitted sweatshirts/sweaters, like this:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsfGX82p83XfIW1DjHWl6...z78TJdWg0w]

or, this:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSa46HnIzqS_v4PFakp6d_...jSnjJ8l8mQ]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfgK5CdSIYqomgY4WGG4Y...QBY9NycSpW]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSA6sV1eM8ZTuqHL8MmNd_...WXJWUWeC-6]

Would being too sharp intimidate a college girl?

Not really. Many of them would like it.

You just have to be able to pull it off.

Quote: (10-13-2015 12:45 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

Honestly if you can pull it off I'd wear gym clothes, tank top etc if you look good.

Tell her you just got done with a class or checking something out before heading to/coming from the gym.

Young girls are most invested into looks. And by look good I mean tan and at least somewhat ripped.

If you can't, dress stylishly casual enough that you could be a grad student.

What you absolutely don't want to look like is a square office worker or a dork.

Let's just say as an older guy your chances would be much better looking like Joe Rogan (48 years old?) all buffed out in a tank top and gym clothes and lying that you are a gym class instructor, than would the dressed up thin older guy saying he's a professor or PhD candidate.

Honestly for almost any guy chasing college girls once you physically look over 30 years old in the U.S. on campuses it is diminishing returns no matter how good your game gets

I agree with Travesty 100%, as usual.

Quote: (10-13-2015 02:10 PM)robreke Wrote:  

I like the idea of going for the date that same night. Especially after she responds to your initial 'nice to meet you earlier today' text.

Press while she's still warm. I don't do this. I hit them with the initial the same day, then usually wait 3 or 4 days to follow up.

I'm going to have to try this with the ultra flaky ADD college aged girls.

Yes, ride the initial momentum as far as you can.

Sometimes, 18/19 year olds are like lightning -- If the conditions are right, they can strike hard and fast. If you wait 3 or 4 days, the "storm" can pass..

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - Mess O. - 10-15-2015

Quote: (09-22-2015 09:47 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

The best time to get an ADHD college girl to stop and pay attention is when she is walking slow to medium pace, not on her phone, and at least 100 yards away from her destination.

I swear hand to God, if I stop a girl 20 feet from the door she is about to go into or the line she about to stand in vs. 100 yards her mindset is many more times open to stopping for a real connection in conversation.

^ Absolutely - I keep pulling this shit where I snag 'em right when they're about to duck into the library or class. I need to sharpen up all-around big time.