Roosh V Forum
Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL (/thread-14257.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - Hector_St_Clare - 09-25-2014

Quote: (09-25-2014 12:26 PM)TheSagaContinues Wrote:  

[quote] (09-25-2014 06:47 AM)Lothario Wrote:  

(09-24-2014, 07:42 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  @ Sagacontinues , You don't know Gio, He is going through a well deserved satisfied cycle, He will be back on campus, I am willing to bet money on it .......[/align]

Maybe so, but the timing is curious and no doubt the campus "rent-a-cops" are going to be more vigilant. I prefer women within ten years of me so that wasn't my scene but "gaming" on campus was never the best idea, too many potential headaches.

I doubt it. Like I said, Gio wasn't breaking the law.

If you prefer women closer to your age, that's cool. Gio and I both prefer younger ones, though, so it makes sense to 'game' on a college campus (especially me, since I'm a researcher at one). While, of course, obeying the law and any workplace policies that may be in effect (which goes without saying).

Incidentally, the dude who seems to have abducted Graham didn't meet her on a college campus, and *certainly* didn't meet her in broad daylight.

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - AntiTrace - 09-25-2014

Quote: (09-25-2014 02:06 PM)Hector_St_Clare Wrote:  

[quote] (09-25-2014 06:47 AM)Lothario Wrote:  

(09-24-2014, 07:42 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  @ Sagacontinues , You don't know Gio, He is going through a well deserved satisfied cycle, He will be back on campus, I am willing to bet money on it .......[/align]

Maybe so, but the timing is curious and no doubt the campus "rent-a-cops" are going to be more vigilant. I prefer women within ten years of me so that wasn't my scene but "gaming" on campus was never the best idea, too many potential headaches.

I doubt it. Like I said, Gio wasn't breaking the law.

If you prefer women closer to your age, that's cool. Gio and I both prefer younger ones, though, so it makes sense to 'game' on a college campus (especially me, since I'm a researcher at one). While, of course, obeying the law and any workplace policies that may be in effect (which goes without saying).

Incidentally, the dude who seems to have abducted Graham didn't meet her on a college campus, and *certainly* didn't meet her in broad daylight.

It comes down to your vibe.

A season player wont give off the "creepy old guy" vibe. I've been approached by campus security before. Shot the shit with the guy, didn't get mad, he's just doing his job. Hell I even told him straight up that I was interested in young college girls. He agreed that it was one of the few perks of his job.

It's all about how you interact with people. There's nothing to be ashamed about when it comes to chasing completely legal pussy.

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - horn - 09-25-2014

It is 100% how you interact and how you look and the vibe you give off. If you look like the creepy guy in a white van, that's how you get treated.

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - TheSagaContinues - 09-27-2014

Quote: (09-25-2014 10:39 AM)xmlenigma Wrote:  

Gio - Awesome. How about a summary / essence of your experiences in starting from lot of practice to knowing now "how it should be done" [Image: smile.gif] before you close off this chapter [Image: smile.gif]

I'll be back in SF soon.. grab a bite/ cafe?

Quote: (09-24-2014 02:42 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Update:

I am no longer going to college campuses to meet girls.

Why?

Because I don't need to. I have 3 girls in my rotation right now. An 18yo and two 20yo. I am also working on a 19yo and a 21yo.

I don't have the need or the time to go to universities anymore.

Now, I can pull a young girl from anywhere around town. I don't need to do dozens and dozens of approaches anymore.

I have a real feeling of accomplishment about this.

He isn't going to post in this thread again. Once again, giving an sub-21 girl alcohol and/or (especially) narcotics and sleeping with her is a DA's wet dream. it would be their discretion what to charge you with and they would have MANY options. Like playing Russian roulette it's a VERY stupid game to play. If you hook up with her sober, ok, but giving her things that reduce her inhibitions, age legality wise, can get you in a lot of trouble. Good luck going into court saying age is just the number of times the earth revolves around the sun, see how the judge takes that. If one of these girls made an issue and law enforcement got involved, the man in question would be sunk. Even worse is that I believe Mr. Giovanny said he would tape some of these encounters. Can you imagine if a girl made a beef and this got to the press? Nancy Grace would have a field day with this. He was dumb to admit to any of these behaviors online and in a radio interview but he was smart to stop doing it, at least "gaming" on college campuses.

Just my opinion.

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - Giovonny - 09-27-2014

Quote: (09-24-2014 02:50 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

The end of the game for gio?

What's next?

Marriage?

Currently, I am just enjoying my girlfriends and working on myself.

I don't see myself ever getting married but I do enjoy the intimacy of serious relationships, occasionally.

the campus "rent-a-cops" are going to be more vigilant.

I have approached over 1000 college girls.

I have never been approached by "campus security".

If you are getting approached by campus security, you are doing it wrong.

Gio - Awesome. How about a summary / essence of your experiences in starting from lot of practice to knowing now "how it should be done" [Image: smile.gif] before you close off this chapter [Image: smile.gif]

Sure.

I started with bad fashion, bad style, bad game, bad vibe, and bad conversational skills.

I had to approach almost 100 college girls before I even got my first on campus coffee date.

I went to a college or university nearly every school day for 2 years. I approached multiple girls each day. I banged one college girl the first year.

Over time, I learned to fine tune my vibe, fashion, game, body language, etc. I was extremely aggressive in approaching girls and getting better.

I started getting more numbers and more dates. I banged two college girls my second year.

I got even more aggressive in approaching girls and getting better. I improved my date game and sex game.

My third year, I got even better, I started getting better quality. I stayed aggressive and hungry.

My fourth year, I really started to feel comfortable. I banged four or five college girls.

This year was my fifth year, I banged a hot 18yo on during the first week of school.

I have accomplished what I set out to do. I wanted college girls and through hard work, perseverance, and dedication; I got them.

I have 3 in my rotation right now, it feels great to accomplish this goal.

Yes

Quote: (09-24-2014 10:52 PM)TheSagaContinues Wrote:  

giving an sub-21 girl alcohol and/or (especially) narcotics and sleeping with her is a DA's wet dream.

I live in San Francisco, the police have many things to worry about. Guys giving beer and weed to college girls is not exactly a high priority.

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - Comte De St. Germain - 09-27-2014

Quote: (09-27-2014 06:02 PM)TheSagaContinues Wrote:  

Update:

Why?

Because I don't need to. I have 3 girls in my rotation right now. An 18yo and two 20yo. I am also working on a 19yo and a 21yo.

Now, I can pull a young girl from anywhere around town. I don't need to do dozens and dozens of approaches anymore.

He isn't going to post in this thread again. Once again, giving an sub-21 girl alcohol and/or (especially) narcotics and sleeping with her is a DA's wet dream. it would be their discretion what to charge you with and they would have MANY options. Like playing Russian roulette it's a VERY stupid game to play. If you hook up with her sober, ok, but giving her things that reduce her inhibitions, age legality wise, can get you in a lot of trouble. Good luck going into court saying age is just the number of times the earth revolves around the sun, see how the judge takes that. If one of these girls made an issue and law enforcement got involved, the man in question would be sunk. Even worse is that I believe Mr. Giovanny said he would tape some of these encounters. Can you imagine if a girl made a beef and this got to the press? Nancy Grace would have a field day with this. He was dumb to admit to any of these behaviors online and in a radio interview but he was smart to stop doing it, at least "gaming" on college campuses.

Just my opinion.

You are paranoid and extremely negative about this. I for one am proud that Gio is doing this and I encourage every man to take from his example. In terms of worrying about booze and weed, frat guys get away with it and I wouldn't doubt anyone else wouldn't either. The cops have better things to worry about as well.

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - Crownife - 09-27-2014

Quote: (09-27-2014 06:50 PM)hwuzhere Wrote:  

Update:

Why?

Just my opinion.

You are paranoid and extremely negative about this. I for one am proud that Gio is doing this and I encourage every man to take from his example. In terms of worrying about booze and weed, frat guys get away with it and I wouldn't doubt anyone else wouldn't either. The cops have better things to worry about as well.

Ditto.

Gio's the man. Besides, I would assume he's got a screening process for crazy.

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - AntiTrace - 09-28-2014

The most important thing to remember when it comes to Gio's success is this: If one man can do it, so can you.

If Gio can bag young college pussy, so can you.

Respect Gio, your success motivates me.

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - Hector_St_Clare - 09-28-2014

Update:

Why?

Just my opinion.

Um, he just did post in the thread.

Again, it isn't illegal, in any state, for a man Gio's age to have sex with an 18-year old. In some states he would be two years over the age of consent. It's illegal in many states for him to give them alcohol, but again, it's a misdemeanor, and (for example, in my last state of residence) it's an affirmative defence that the under-21 person was not charged with anything. It can certainly get you in legal trouble (until they change the drinking laws) but it's not exactly a major crime.

Anyway, as Gio notes, he's never been 'talked to' by campus security. For good reason- he's not breaking the law. The age of consent is at 18, not 21.[/i]

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - TheSagaContinues - 09-28-2014

Quote: (09-28-2014 01:50 PM)Hector_St_Clare Wrote:  

[quote] (09-27-2014 06:02 PM)TheSagaContinues Wrote:  

(09-25-2014, 03:39 PM)xmlenigma Wrote:  Gio - Awesome. How about a summary / essence of your experiences in starting from lot of practice to knowing now "how it should be done" [Image: smile.gif] before you close off this chapter [Image: smile.gif]

Just my opinion.

Again, it isn't illegal, in any state, for a man Gio's age to have sex with an 18-year old. In some states he would be two years over the age of consent. It's illegal in many states for him to give them alcohol, but again, it's a misdemeanor, and (for example, in my last state of residence) it's an affirmative defence that the under-21 person was not charged with anything. It can certainly get you in legal trouble (until they change the drinking laws) but it's not exactly a major crime.

Anyway, as Gio notes, he's never been 'talked to' by campus security. For good reason- he's not breaking the law. The age of consent is at 18, not 21.[/i]

A DA can say that lowering inhibitions with drugs and/or alcohol can be the same thing as forcing yourself on someone. DA's have more discretion than anyone in any field so they can bring charges if they feel like it. A man close to 40 going to college campuses, plying girls with alcohol and/or weed to get them to sleep with him lets the DA be the publics "white knight" when he, and most probably she, brings charges. You don't seem to understand how open to interpretation the law is, it's not accounting or computer programming, law is basically bs, set for anyone to interpret and apply anyway they see fit. Like I said it was a smart move to stop.

Quote: (09-27-2014 07:05 PM)Crownife Wrote:  

Quote: (09-27-2014 06:50 PM)hwuzhere Wrote:  

Update:

Why?

Just my opinion.

Ditto.

Gio's the man. Besides, I would assume he's got a screening process for crazy.

This.

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - mikado - 09-28-2014

Quote: (09-28-2014 03:09 PM)TheSagaContinues Wrote:  

Quote: (09-28-2014 01:50 PM)Hector_St_Clare Wrote:  

[quote] (09-27-2014 06:02 PM)TheSagaContinues Wrote:  

(09-25-2014, 03:39 PM)xmlenigma Wrote:  Gio - Awesome. How about a summary / essence of your experiences in starting from lot of practice to knowing now "how it should be done" [Image: smile.gif] before you close off this chapter [Image: smile.gif]

Just my opinion.

A DA can say that lowering inhibitions with drugs and/or alcohol can be the same thing as forcing yourself on someone. DA's have more discretion than anyone in any field so they can bring charges if they feel like it. A man close to 40 going to college campuses, plying girls with alcohol and/or weed to get them to sleep with him lets the DA be the publics "white knight" when he, and most probably she, brings charges. You don't seem to understand how open to interpretation the law is, it's not accounting or computer programming, law is basically bs, set for anyone to interpret and apply anyway they see fit. Like I said it was a smart move to stop.

Man
Gio has been updating us with his adventures for years.
He provided great tips on style, fitness, health, game.
You have 7 posts and you act like you are the only one here aware of the law.

Give us a break. Sit down and learn, instead of trying to make the class whereas you are far from the level required.

I guess if the legalities of furnishing alcohol are a concern, Gio and his honey could go to Mexico- the drinking age there is 18.

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - game_ethic - 09-28-2014

Not sure if TheSagaContinues is trolling or is legitimately concerned for Gio...

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - mikado - 09-28-2014

Quote: (09-28-2014 04:07 PM)game_ethic Wrote:  

Not sure if TheSagaContinues is trolling or is legitimately concerned for Gio...

The banhammer is known to strike fast.

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - horn - 09-28-2014

UK someone told me it was 16. No idea if true.

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - Comte De St. Germain - 09-28-2014

Saga is a [Image: troll.gif]

Pretty obvious due to the fact that he's still trying to provoke a response and since he is new. Wouldn't be surprised if the ban hammer swung fast.

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - The Lizard of Oz - 09-28-2014

The term of art for that is concern trolling. And that is exactly what's going on here.

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - Mojorisin808 - 09-29-2014

Quote: (09-27-2014 06:38 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I went to a college or university nearly every school day for 2 years. I approached multiple girls each day. I banged one college girl the first year.

Hey Gio,

Just curious, are you saying that you only banged one college girl the first year with approaching on campus every day? I'm not criticizing, I just find it amazing the amount of determination you had during the first year to keep on going without getting any action. Most guys would have given up. Being a bit more specific, what would you say was the biggest reason for your lack of success the first year?

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - Giovonny - 09-29-2014

Quote: (09-29-2014 10:08 PM)Mojorisin808 Wrote:  

Hey Gio,

Just curious, are you saying that you only banged one college girl the first year with approaching on campus every day?

Yes.

Quote: (09-29-2014 10:08 PM)Mojorisin808 Wrote:  

what would you say was the biggest reason for your lack of success the first year?

I couldn't pick just one thing.

It was the combination of:

-bad game
-needy
-nervous
-bad clothes
-weird vibe
-bad hair
-inexperience
etc.

Quote: (09-28-2014 09:50 PM)hwuzhere Wrote:  

TheSagaContinues is a [Image: troll.gif]

I appreciate him for reminding me to be careful and classy.

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - Travesty - 09-29-2014

Definitely want to thank you for my success Gio.

On campus I only ended up banging 2 college girls off campus day game after my first anniversary in Santa Barbara, but I got extremely close (making out drunk in my bedroom/living room) with 2 more and did not close the deal. I banged one in her dorms and in the university library (a fantasy of mine I never did in my college days). The other was a virgin pilates instructor. Both 20yo's. I banged another undergrad junior I number crunched on campus thought was 21 or so. When I met her for the first date I wasn't sure she could drink (maybe under 21) haha. Then we went to a bar and I found out she was 32 just looked very young for her age! I don't count this last one as a college girl.

Day gaming college girls has done 2 tremendous things:

1) Takes any older pussy COMPLETELY off the pedestal. If I see a 25yo even if she is hot giving any attitude I am done. I consider them like a box of old carrots that are used up.

2) The first year was the hardest but my day game translated into better night game and date game. It takes less balls to approach drunk and in the dark so I got quite a few SNLs with some good looking younger 21-23yos at the bars. Also my online dates with 20-22yo chicks were considered easy mode.

I have 3 girls I am trying to nail right now from campus numbers. This may be my "get comfortable" year and really get the pussy rolling in.

Guys do yourself a favor especially if you are passed your college years 25yo+ and you need to up your game. Go approach 100 college girls as a mission. It will challenge you and take the pussy off the pedestal for the rest of your life.

I went to college and gamed college chicks. It is not the same. Doing when older reinforces your confidence. It isn't considered "normal" to do in the U.S.. It is considered ballsy, and you feel ballsy doing it. Like I said a hot 26yo is like yesterday's news to me my DGAF attitude is through the roof with them. And my standards even with college girls keep climbing the more dates and approaches I do.

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - Spider - 10-01-2014

Quote: (09-25-2014 12:37 PM)civpro Wrote:  

Hi Spider, I read your big post up there and I just gotta say I respect your hustle. I have glanced over your +1 posts in the New Notch thread and I would often think, Eh, this guy's probably a good-looking frat star, he must have it easy. But now I see that handsome or not you bust your ass in an extraordinary manner to get extraordinary results. It is inspiring to me.

Girls think I'm good looking, but you're right I still bust my ass in order to bag the proper quantity and quality of freshman girls that I'm after.

Let me give you an example: After that last post, I went on an approximately 2 week long dry streak. That is, I was still banging 1 or 2 girls I've been with in the past, but I hadn't gotten new freshman pussy in a while (or any new pussy, aside from a few make-outs).

And we all know having repetitive sex with the same chicks over and over is only fun and rewarding if she is exceptionally hot, or cooks you food all the time or some shit. Before this weekend I had been a little complacent and I hadn't been gaming so hard. Like Gio has mentioned before, once you hit a hot streak or gather a couple cute girls you're into, sometimes you fall off the radar for a few days, weeks, months etc.

But this past weekend I was back to my normal self. Horny as hell, and determined to go out and game hard until I pulled. In fact so determined, that even though nothing good was going on thursday night, and both my roommates were sick, I hit the streets hard to game, alone. And by hitting the streets hard, I simply just trolled freshman campus and the surrounding frat area until I pulled.

Between thursday and saturday night, I banged 4 new girls:

1. Late night food is closed, come eat at mine

So I'm walking around freshman campus direct approaching every cute girl I see. Every girl I meet I quickly sexualize the conversation and within under 5 minutes, invite them for a drink back at my fancy upperclassman dorm, which is a very short walking distance away. (Less than a block, logistics baby). I collect a few numbers and meet one chick who tells me she is working at the school radio station and will be done at 2am. She agrees to meet up with me and blaze afterwards. Seed planted.

While I'm walking around I'm texting the numbers of a few other girls I've met over the past few weeks, girls that I haven't gotten an opportunity to chill with again 1 on 1. But truthfully I get a crazy rush out of doing these approaches, with or without my friends there. There's nothin like jogging over and approaching a sexy freshman who is both surprised and often turned on by my confidence and bold approach. I typically have more fun with late-night street game than I do approaching at clubs.

Eventually it gets to me after midnight, when I spot a girl walking towards a couple restaurants that are open late night. I yell at her from across the street and make her stop. We chat for a bit and she tells me to come eat pizza with her. I tell her I'm allergic to gluten and dairy and that we should go snack at my place [Image: smile.gif] She says no and to come with her. I grudgingly follow, but the game gods bless me. As soon as we get to the pizza place, the guy starts locking the door to the shop, and tells us sorry we're closed.

I lure her back to my place with the notion that my fridge is full of delicious food. When we get back, she is actually serious about eating, and she is really fucking hungry. She's a skinny girl, but she starts destroying a bowl of my roommates grapes, and then starts eating my friends yogurt. At least the choices were healthy, because I get really grossed out when chicks eat large quantities of junk food.

I remember reading game material that tells you never to feed the girl before banging her, but this chick put up no resistance after I satisfied her hunger. She fucked me good.

2. I enter Virgin territory, again

This time I did it at the girls dorm, thank god. This chick btw is actually a sophomore, and was still a virgin...can you believe that? Something else pretty odd is, I've been working on this girl for over a year!

That's right, I've hooked up on and off with her since the fall of last year. I was the first cock she ever saw, the first cock she ever sucked, and now, finally, the first dick she ever had inside her.

Keep in mind that just because I had been seeing her for that long does not mean I was putting in tons of work. This chick was basically in love with me last year and would constantly tell me that she would only have sex with me if I became exclusive with her. Virgins try to pull this shit all the time.

Because she was a nice girl, I told her straight up that while I care about her and enjoy chilling and fooling around with her, I don't want to jump into anything serious. So we never fucked, but she used to always come over and blow me. I taught her how to suck a mean dick...very proud of her progress.

Another reason she never wanted to fuck me was because I never took her out. I only ever invited her to my room. classic.

Call me an asshole, but I finally lied to her. I told her I was down to be exclusive if we started fucking. I told her enough of the bullshit, I've waited a year for that pussy, give it to me or we're done. She's the most submissive girl btw, so I can literally tell her anything and she just sits there looking up at me.

Many of my friends have noted that I have a weird thing with girls where I find these really vulnerable innocent chicks, who will basically do anything for me regardless of how poorly or well I treat them. Just last week I had a 25 yr old whose been part of my harem for the past 8 months pick up me and 2 of my friends from the airport.

She brought my friends both gatorades and passed her phone to them, letting them know they could browse her spottily playlist and play whatever they wanted. The next day she texted me telling me how nervous she was to see me, and that she sat in the car practically shaking. Girls are bizarre...

So I told my sophomore girl that I'd be exclusive, and I friday night she is texting me all night. She was at a sorority mixer getting drunk and wanted me to pick her up. I told her no, you can walk back with your friends and I'll meet you in your room. She's at a mixer getting shitfaced and hit on by some frat bro's so I'll pass on swinging by.

Eventually I make it to her room at 3 am and we get it on. She lets me raw dog her even though it's her first time. This chick really is a sweet girl, so I whispered nice things to her the whole time...and I let her know it felt amazing being insider her. I know it was hurting her a lot so I thought letting her know I was enjoying myself might make her feel better. She bled a lot, but on her own sheets thank god.

The entire time she had her hands over her face. Couldn't really understand why but I guess she didn't want me to see her expressions of pain. I then put her in her own shower and told her we'd hangout soon.

I'm going to try and chill with her because I'm working on being a good guy and everything, but she's been texting me every day and it's already starting to get old...

3. Epic boat cruise and later frat party with fellow RVF wingman Polar (...leads to bathroom bang)

Polar and I have been day gaming quite a bit recently in Boston. He's a fun guy to roll with, isn't afraid to approach and knows how to hold a conversation with chicks. It's always nice having wings to hit up when you wanna go game.

Polar invited me to an Au Pair boat cruise on saturday. I brought my roommate and we had a blast, gaming German/Swedish/Colombian girls for 3 hours with no stop. Collected 8 numbers, set up dates with 4, but some are already flaking/trying to reschedule. I'm supposed to see the sexiest girl I met on the boat tonight, she's German - we'll see if she pulls through.

Polar described the boat cruise and the night we had: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-39827-...#pid840896

After the boat cruise we came back, ate some Chipotle, then had 4 freshman girls over for a pre game. I credit my roommate for the chicks, as he had gamed one, invited her over, and she brought her friends.

We drank and chilled with them for about 30 minutes. They were pretty sexy girls from Miami (dark skin, tight bodies), think one was Israeli. I kissed one, but she told me she'd see me later and they wanted to go to my fraternity's house because we were having a small party. Told them we'd meet them there.

We fuck around for a bit more than Polar, myself, and my 2 boy's roll with me to my fraternity's house. The entire way we're stopping on the way to hit on girls on their way to various house parties. At one point some dude bikes over to me and Polar (yeah he's riding a bicycle) and starts talking shit to me. He tells me to not talk to his girls and says that I was touching one of his friends.

I tell him to stop flirting with me and if he wants to come suck my dick he can come get it. Dudes are all pussies at my school, they talk a lot but never do shit. My boys and I are well versed in dealing with these queers. Say some really gay shit, and they have no idea how to respond, and get really uncomfortable. I have a video on my phone of my roommate repeatedly smacking this kid a few weeks ago in the face, who in response just keeps screaming that he's a pussy. Meanwhile Polar is laughing his ass off as we chase down every hot girl in sight.

Eventually we make it to my frats house and we're saying whattup to all the guys and makin our rounds meeting the new freshman who're showing their faces for the first time.

I end up going upstairs to take a piss, and while I'm washing my hands, some cute asian girl opens the door. I turn to start flirting with her and tease her about walking in on me with my dick out. I tell her she's naughty as I slowly close, and then lock the door.

She's a drunk horny freshman and she's all over me. I tell her to kiss my cock and she falls to her knees and frantically starts unbuttoning my pants. After a few seconds of that, I bend her over the bathroom sink and start pounding her from behind. I don't cum, which is good, because I'll need to save some for later.

[Image: FullSizeRender.jpg]

4. Street game bang on my way home

I leave with Polar at around 1:45 and can you guess what we do next? Yep, we continue approaching every piece of ass we see. I see a chick walking home alone and I go run and approach her. She's a freshman and I talk about our night and then tell her she looks sexy. I tease her about walking home alone and tell her she's lucky she found me along the way. I was sent to protect her.

She asks me where I live, and when I tell her, she says bluntly, "Want to show me your apartment?"

Umm, yeah I do. A few seconds later she mentions that it might actually be a bad idea, but I tell her no of course it isn't, lemme come show you the cool view, and we can have a drink.

This girl was a freak, and was begging for it as soon as we entered my apartment. She had a great ass and knew how to fuck. The entire time I was fucking her she kept telling me, "Yeah fuck me hard like that, I LOVE being dominated." I told her to scream and tell me how much she loved my cock, and she repeated everything I asked of her.

She liked being spanked, choked, having her hair pulled...and the best part was towards the end. She was legit screaming for me to cum all over her face. She kept saying "I wanna taste you baby" and I gotta admit I was happy I didn't cum earlier in the bathroom. I provided her with a massive load to the face, and sat there admiring her now sticky, wet face, for a few minutes...before I walked her out and kissed her goodnight.

[Image: FullSizeRender1.jpg]

*Pardon the shitty photos. Need to get the iPhone 6.

**I'm glad I got to bring Polar out after the cruise and show him what my life is like at school. I write a lot on the forum about running around macking freshman, rolling to frat parties, being incredibly direct with girls. It was fun having him roll with.

He texted me after letting me know he had learned a lot, and that I had provided excellent motivation. Looks like we both benefited from each other and had a great day. A+ on all accounts.

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - Travesty - 10-01-2014

Spider has just permanently warned me off taking any girl seriously that went to a U.S. college.

Virgin or slut confident game with a little alcohol works on all of them.

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - Travesty - 10-01-2014

Also all you younger guys reading look at many of Spider's opportunities.

He works hard, but also smart. Nailing drunk girls on their way home at night is money, or ones partying in his frat house.

This isn't a lesson just for Game but for life. Recognize easier paths to success and place your energy there. I think one fault I had being younger as a fuck it, me against the world mentality instead of seeing reality and using all the advantages you can while keeping a creative open mind and always looking to streamline your life.

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - MtnMan - 10-08-2014

holy shit spider.....you never disappoint. Hats off.