Roosh V Forum
The Approach Thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: The Approach Thread (/thread-14130.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

The Approach Thread - Half Century - 08-23-2016

Ok, did my first "cold approach" in a market (I've done "approaches" all my life, but never in such a conscious manner , after having read Day Bang).

Had just worked out, feeling cocky, walking down beverage aisle; and a blond blue-eyed 6 or 7 (dressed a little sloppily, probably college student) looks me in the eyes and smiles as our carts move toward each other. A relaxed cat.

Then, about 5 secs later, without saying "excuse me", I ask her if she knows where the cereal is. She turns her head slightly, no eye contact, and says as if it were obvious, that it would probably be in the next aisle, as if I were a semi-senile elderly man or her annoying little brother .

Then I go over to the cereal aisle , like a confused older man, and spend a few minutes looking at cereal. Out of the corner of my eye , I see her coming down the aisle; she stops for a few moments, then exits the aisle. After I grab my choice and start moving away, she starts coming down the aisle again- when I am leaving.

On a positive note, I got a buzz off the approach.

The Approach Thread - Half Century - 08-23-2016

Tight Spandex and a BMW. Cell phone blocker.

I am getting my car washed. So I spot a long-haired Cali blonde sitting on the bench in the waiting area. Tight spandex over great legs and rear end. I sit right across from her. She, of course, has her head in her Iphone. We are both in hot bright sunlight.

She looks up a bit, then gets up quickly and moves to a bench in the shade behind a kiosk.

What to do then? I felt distracted, even though there was another woman there, but not hot enough to work for.

The hot one went to her sparkling clean BMW about 5 min. later. Another housewife in a wealthy suburb.

The Approach Thread - Gorgiass - 09-01-2016

Cafe Citron's version of a Manhattan is about 6oz of straight bourbon with a cherry dropped in so I'm a bit drunk. No complaints, big tip worthy. Today's approaches I remember though -

Driving in upscale Dc exburb, saw a very hot girl in yoga pants walking, no parking, two right turns, back a block and found one. Saw her, chased down, caught breath and stopped at intersection. Other pedestrians there, walked by, turned " You are gorgeous, what's your name?" Heather. She seemed flattered but self-conscious, BF vibe. Where you headed, where I was headed, light changed, she darted across the crosswalk with a "Thanks, nice to meet you!!"

Walking, first day out in a week, so ego preservation and screening was in effect. Proximity to a few but cold body language so didn't approach.

Very cute girl in tight top and skirt, perky D cups, walking on other side of the street opposite way, had to approach. Crossed, chased down direct ""You are very attractive and I couldn't let you walk by without saying hi". Good but reserved reaction. Shea was going to get cigarettes, give her some shit about how she should be vaping since it's the 21st century, 'Oh I harldy ever smoke but it's been a rough week', walk with her to Walgreen's and get a drink while she get's cigs and justifies herself to me "They didn't have any vaporizers"...Good. Walk back east again, talk about her interst in history and area museums dealing with it, other subjects. Got a number, she went home, I headed to the city.

Headed out, saw a hottie and a meh chica walking. Turned, parked, chased down. Meh chica looked over her shoulder as I was coming up behind, forced my approach, but there were oncoming pedestrian to the left and trees to the right so went from behind "You guys are prety cute, where's the party?"
No party wer're going home to sleep' still walking
Couple more brief exchanges but I was forced into following them like a lapdog from the initial open as they talked over their shoulder, bad situation so chalked it up to circumstance and learn from it. Will not open from behind again...I hope.

Out to the bars, couple direct approach in first venue but it was several large groups where everyone knew everyone, wasn't going anywhere, most chicks were mediocre anyway.

Second venue, CC, most people were coupled up, quality was even lower than last place. Closed down, approached on street, got number from two Bolivian sisters. Not chubby, but not fit, meh faces. Woulnd't give second thought for daygame but they both wanted the D. Comfort just wasn't there in a 2 minute exchange before we had to part ways or I would've tried to bring them back, if I have a free slot later in the week might hit them up. Never had an inscestual 3way before...

Every time I go out I'm reminded why night gamers rag on DC, daygame is def where it's at here.

The Approach Thread - chips - 09-02-2016

So this smokeshow walked past me yesterday while I was really baked.

There were a bunch of students tie-dying some shirts nearby,
I went to her and asked "do you know what these guys are doing?", pointing to the students. She answered "not really, I think they're doing something for art haha".

From there on I asked her about her first few weeks of college and how busy she'd been, soon after she answered that she was free for the first time tonight. I took that as a cue to ask her to come with me to a frat party. She said she wasn't sure and we number closed.

Later in the night I called her before the party, she said she'd let me know in an hour. An hour goes by (I'm at the party at this point) and she told me she wasn't coming the 2nd time I call her.

What was my mistake? Should I chill out for a week before calling her again or should I just drop her?

The Approach Thread - Gorgiass - 09-02-2016

Usually best to text initially and call as a last resort. Calling twice in one night is a thirsty mistake for sure, you should be having fun and not thinking about her. Text her in a week like "I almost had to fight a girl wearing tie dye for the last 6 pack. Thought of you. Still being straightedge(higher risk)/catch up with your projects(lower risk)?"

Don't know about you but my game and social skills in general were shit when I was high, might get better results without it.

How familiar are you with St Lucia? That datasheet needs updating - thread-964.html

The Approach Thread - Thrill Jackson - 09-03-2016

I chatted up a 8/10 Asian chick at the book store today and got the numver. I should have cut the ramble down sooner and gone for GALNUC, but I got caught up in convo. I'm making it a point to approach at least ten times a week. Regardless of how I get busy with work/school some recent health scares had inspired me to live more in the moment.Also, I'm starting to realize game is like a plant. You have to water it every other day or so ( I would say approaching is equivalent to watering the plants) in order for it to grow and flourish. I dropped out of the nearly entirely to focus on work/school last Fall, and life wasn't as exiting at all. I believe now that I am on this journey again to become a casanova, I will be much happier with my life. Even if it means I miss a opportunity to become marketable in my field.Im confident I can balance game/work/school. I will just have to be scrappy.

The Approach Thread - Gorgiass - 09-04-2016

Good number close to rejection ratio yesterday. Screening /observing before approach in most cases and used more indirect, conversational openers. Most proud of this approach, a Youtube "prank" gambit Ive been wanting to try, pushed through some tests to get the number -

Shopping district, girl sitting alone at a table, another guy at a table right in front of her. Pretended to look in at a nearby restaurant, nutted up and walked over, sat down "Sorry I'm late, traffic was terrible. You wouldn't believe. Did you order without me?"
Smiles and plays along for a sec then 'Hello. Whats your name? ...I'm here with my family so they might intervene".
Talk for 5 mins or so, then "So what are you up to after dinner?"
'I'm in grad school so I have a ton of homework.'
"Homework shmomework. You should give me your number and we can go hit the town."
'I don't live here, remember?'
"Neither do I".
'Can I ask you a question? Don't get too offended. How old are you?'
"How old do you think I am?"
'Mmm 30's?'
"Close, I'm 28" (34)
'Oh ok.'
"Why, would 30s be a DQ? I'm actually 53 but I take some good supplements. Tell you about them later". (I use this line all the time to minimalize an age gap if it comes up, sometimes exaggerating my age as older if the girl seems...less sharp. Had one girl believing I was actually 60something once, which is not the intention)
'Haha no. I'm 22 but guys sometimes think I'm older. I'll give you my number. Wait, why don't you give me yours, so I have the power'.
"You won't text".
'I might'.
I enter her name, tap # box, say "I dont give my number to strangers" and hold phone in front of her.
'Ohhhh, well neither do I'.
Hold phone and eye contact, silence
'ok fine, since you were forward enough to come up to me'
Enters number. Chat a few more then "OK, well nice to meet you. Crank out that homework so you can hit the town"

Other than that, notable interactions in chronological order, not including interactions where the girl didn't stop or blew me off immediately - Stepped out of apt building, got a coffee next door and then started towards downtown. Didn't make it 100 feet before I see two blondes, one hot, one gorgeous coming towards me. Walked past, turned and admired asses, nutted up, chased down. Open hottest "hey. You are gorgeous and I couldn't let you walk by without saying hi, I'd be regretting it later."
Friend was grinning ear to ear, target was receptive but cool, didn't slow down.
'Thanks. I was looking at your coffee. Where did you get that?'
"Xxx, right up here actually. You're in the right hood"
'oh Ok, we're going to yyy.'
"Where's that? Oh, right here. OK, I'll let you guys get back to it. Take it easy."

Skinny Indian in front of me, acceptably cute. Gained on her, noticed guitar book in her bag "How are the guitar lessons coming?"
'Oh! Good!' Puzzled look.
"I saw your book" point
'Ohhhh'
"Nah I mean you just had that guitar vibe about you" with a smile.
Talk music, she stops at corner
"You going this way?"
'Yea pit stop at CVS'
"OK, want to catch a show sometime?" Got number

Light skinned black girls, one tall and gorgeous, waiting at crosswalk together. Come up behind, light changes, we cross. Look over, "damn you are gorgeous."
'Thanks', cold vibe.
"What are you guys doing? Checking out some NYC music over here" (rap group with violin)
'ha yea.'
"What's you name "
' oh....xxx' clearly not into it, eject.

3 set at casual Greek spot, two cute, one chubby but bangable, if not tell-your-friendsable; could tell they were not local. Eye contact with cutest initially, ordered and sat nearby, mild IOIs from her. Finished eating, went to bathroom intending to approach after, got out and they had left. Downstairs and I see the 2 cute ones by the door. "What brings you guys to a Greek restaurant in Chinatown?"
'Greek? I guess so.'
"Yea, this is gonna be one of the places I miss most when I go home to x."
Brief chat, third girl walks up and I attempt to include, then "So you guys going out tonight?"
'Yea I think so.'
"I was going to meet a buddy but if you're out we should meet up. Let me get your number. I'm Gorgiass by the way"
Shake hands, names, enter target's name and hand her phone, get #. Tense body language from her as she hands it back, chat a bit more to end on note of comfort then walk out door.

Girl with dog near fountain pool. Rear park gates were closed, locked. "They're locking us in, quick, let's get out of here."
'Oh are they closing up?'
"Yea. Isn't it amazing how peaceful this place can be even with all the people around?"
She leans back and I realize she's a bit chubby and not really vibing. Pet her dog and ask about it anyway, then eject.

Cute girl with average/untoned body sitting, texting near another fountain. Walk over "Hey. What a beautiful day. Enjoying the breeze?" Talk for a minute, I sit by her and continue to chat for 5 more or so. She was meeting some friends soon, a local. Ask where they're headed, suggest meeting up later. Got a number.

Very hot, tall brunette rounding crosswalks at circle I'm cutting through the middle of, ends up walking in front of me. Gain on her "Hey. You're very attractive."
'Thanks'
"And I couldn't help but notice, we're both walking down x street alone"
'We are'
Walk and talk, local, leaving the area soon, meeting friends at a restaurant, I guessed which and she confirmed, As we approach her destination -
"You going out later?"
'I'm not. But have a good night, and good luck"

Texted all and replies from all but the 3 set. Restaurant girl was with family and out of the city, Indian girl wasn't going out, fountain girl was into it. Suggested meeting up, she agreed. I went out and hit two bars, hooked with a good looking brunette with friends, they were actually assisting me with getting the bang -being fun, giving her shots, etc.

Fountain girl texts to say she's headed my way but I've been relying so heavily on daygame lately I really wanted to pull from nightgame just to prove to myself that I still can. I don't respond to her text, but don't want to lose both girls so propose a venue change (away from friends) to the girl from the bar to make sure she's DTF. She agrees. Brief makeout in the street, then immediately continue talking and enter the next bar. Buy two beers, I drop some seeds for Trader Joe's meals, margaritas and such. Finish beers and suggest we get a pizza. Grab her hand and lead, line out the door for pizza so "Hmm, that microwave TJ's is looking pretty good right now", and just continue walking two blocks back to the apartment, banged.

(This post was last modified: 09-04-2016 12:03 PM by Gorgiass.)

The Approach Thread - Beirut - 09-04-2016

Quote: (08-04-2016 02:56 PM)ksbms Wrote:  

Quote: (08-03-2016 07:05 PM)therealpoder Wrote:  

I intentionally misdial the last number to see if she corrected me. If she did, then it is a good chance that she was interested in seeing me again. She does correct me.

Fantastic idea for early verification!

[Image: tumblr_m2su7wfSRR1qhlnuu.gif]

Its a neat trick, but whats the upside?

If she doesnt correct you, are you gonna forget her number and not text her?

Or will there be a little doubt in your brain that maybe she didnt notice, and text her anyway?

It seems to me that no matter the result, getting early verification or not has little upside. Just text her and if shes not into it, let her communicate that to you. Why do the work for her?

The Approach Thread - Beirut - 09-04-2016

Quote: (08-08-2016 07:55 PM)Half Century Wrote:  

Beach today:
Comfortably secluded beach, uncrowded, handful of people every 50 yards or so. Warm. Idyllic.
Situated myself about 30 feet behind, and diagonally to the side of, two women, 20ish.

One was about a 7 or an 8, and the other was rather chunky. The hot one stood up and started posing as her friend took photos of her with cellphone. I laid out my towel and started putting on sunblock while watching them, not really ogling.
MP3 player in my ears, I lit an expensive cigarette. The hot one seemed to enjoy having her perfect tan butt admired- they have radar for this, eyes in back of their heads. They know.

The chunky one was rather aloof. Like I wasn't there. I discreetly checked them out behind sunglasses, making no obvious movements or facial expressions indicating interest. Didn't want to scare the cat.

I wasn't sure what to do with the other woman there. I mean, how do you a approach a pair when there is only one good-looking one?

I had planned to make a comment about the water temperature or the hot sand as I walked a trajectory beside their towels to the shore ,as I passed them towards the water, without necessarily stopping.

I lay on my back for awhile and they left on a stroll down the beach. On my way down to the water to bodysurf, I noticed that popular fantasy book on the hot woman's towel , the one made into a very famous series of movies, rated G.

When they get back , I am in the water still, so I decided to emerge right in line with them. So, I walked, dripping and hairy, with tan, muscular chest; towards them but to the side , facing them diagonally. About 20 feet away, the hot one looks up directly at me for 3 seconds; I am opening my mouth to speak, and she looks away, slightly flippantly, and nervously, as if denying she was sunglass eye -contacting me , definitely checking me out.
So, I felt that this "invitation" to approach closed too rapidly.
Also, I hesitate to approach an unequal pair of women, and I am a lot older than they.

OK, so about 20 min. later, the chunky one walks to the shore to take a dip. Right then , the hot one picks up her book and looks back at me, while adjusting the book sleeve, making movement with her hand while turning her head sideways and behind herself, to look at me. Really fast, but intentional.

I began to smile and almost blurted out "Is that really a good book?" ,or something like that. But, something made me hesitate. Within less than 3 min. the chunky one returned from the water nearby, barely having dipped her feet.

I went in the water again, after eavesdropping on the hot one talking about her boyfriend and how his beard scratches her, something like that. I think I overheard her saying the word "boyfriend" three times.
On my return up from the shore, after energetically bodysurfing and displaying my sun-browned, well -formed, athletic back; the hot one wouldn't look up from her famous book at all, like the first time, but started talking to her friend, giving no body language encouragement. As well I was waiting for her to get in the water alone, so I could use a bodysurfing -water temp opener. She didn't ever get in the water.

What could I have done? What would you do in that situation?

Oh boy looks like you just described my entire approaching life.

The 3 seconds rule is good as a general blueprint but i also think that sometimes some give and take, and waiting a bit does create a bit of sexual tension when/if you suspect she may be checking you out.

Clubs here arent made for spam chain approaching so ive kind of relied on the more drawn out ones all my life. I enjoy them.

The trick is to nail the timing so you wouldnt wait too long. Generally its when you feel the ioi is about to come (but hasnt yet). for example she holds the stare a bit and you feel shes about to smile, but turns away.

Its very gut based so very hard to get consistent at.

The Approach Thread - Chetthebaker - 09-04-2016

Yesterday was quite a day.

Went to a coffeshop to work in the morning. As I sit down a girl is at the counter catches eye contact with me as I'm looking around- some mix of mexican/south american and maybe hawaiian. Maybe 5'1' or 5'2, face ok but tits and ass...holy shit!!! She had a tight dress with flowers on it, her ass was like a floating round mound and I estimated the tits to be triple Ds.
She sits down at the next table. She gets food and I finish mine before starting a conversation about her side dish of tater tots.
I drop travel bait but she doesn't bite and the conversation fizzles out as I talk about different forms of fried potatoes.

Ten minutes later I go over to the counter with the sugar and napkins and stuff to get water. Cute pale white chick with freckles and nice legs and cute shorts is trying to Shazam on her phone. I open with "now I wanna know what song it is too!" and we get into a funny playful conversation about the song and music and she mentions Bruce Springsteen and it sorta ends there. She goes to her BF across the room, and I notice is his PDA is pretty beta. Also, he has a similar look to me, so I'm thinking "fuck I could probably bang this girl if she wasn't with this dickus".
A few minutes later she comes out of the bathroom and shows me on her phone who the song was by and we laugh about the stupid name of the band. Fuck.
A while later I'm at another table charging my computer and pretty blue-eyed blonde comes in. String bracelets. All american look. I catch eye contact with her a couple times and go outside to stretch. Come back in and switch tables and open her about how uncomfortable the other taller tables are. Conversation going well, I transition to talking about her book. She's carrying the conversation well until her BF comes in and gives her kiss, followed a minute later by her MOM. It's all friendly and I meet the mom and talk to her and then she's like "now you know my whole family!!".
The weird thing about this was that the BF came...and left..with another girl who was very cute- apparently his "friend". What the fuck?

As I'm leaving and open a cute pale-skinned blonde in shorts and glasses about "oh you can get wireless outside here" and then transition to talk about the impending storm. She's super friendly but I eject. Tough to keep the convo going naturally with me standing and her sitting.

Later on I'm out and about and I run into a chick from my gym I've been some classes with. A little older, maybe late 30s but awesome skinny body.

She kind of opened me the other week, and for some reason I pussed out on number closing. Conversation going well, she's qualifying herself about some stuff and then this annoying Asian tomboy (also from the same gym) comes up and starts talking with us. I went on one date with this annoying chick and bailed on it, and then a few weeks after that tried to bang her at my house (god knows why) but she wasn't having it and left. I managed to keep it friendly, but despite that she's kind of trying to cockblock. The three of us walk a little bit and then I go off on my own and catch up with the skinny chick and chat some more. As I'm number closing, the annoying Asian boy comes back to try and swoop in and cockblock again but the girl has already entered and saved her number with her full name, AND called her own phone. Asian boy goes off. Skinny girl is not ending the convo so I eject gracefully with a touch on her arm.

Hopefully I'll get my shit together to make plans. It's been a problem lately.

The Approach Thread - Half Century - 09-08-2016

Quote: (09-04-2016 12:45 PM)Beirut Wrote:  

Quote: (08-08-2016 07:55 PM)Half Century Wrote:  

What could I have done? What would you do in that situation?

Oh boy looks like you just described my entire approaching life.

The 3 seconds rule is good as a general blueprint but i also think that sometimes some give and take, and waiting a bit does create a bit of sexual tension when/if you suspect she may be checking you out.

Clubs here arent made for spam chain approaching so ive kind of relied on the more drawn out ones all my life. I enjoy them.

The trick is to nail the timing so you wouldnt wait too long. Generally its when you feel the ioi is about to come (but hasnt yet). for example she holds the stare a bit and you feel shes about to smile, but turns away.

Its very gut based so very hard to get consistent at.

Yes, Beirut, that Indicator of Interest moment. I was in the thinking mode, trying to figure out if she were just curious about why I was looking at her, or nervous or sort of waiting for me, semi-doubtful like "Is that middle-aged dude really going to try to talk to me?" ....I was about to ask her, from about 20 ft. away, about her popular book...I could have asked if the water was warm that day...etc....
I don't know if approaching a pair of girls half my age would have reaped any fruits..I guess you can't analyze things too much, but careful not to be too obvious and scare the cats...
I only did one beach approach before, and that was because it was a surfer girl looking at the waves, I had just arrived on shore after surfing for a while, and she was in my trajectory towards my towel, and it was spontaneous...

The Approach Thread - RedPillUK - 09-09-2016

I made plans to meet a girl and some friends at the beach here in Mexico.

When I got there I couldn't find them, so I was alone on a beautiful part of the beach, blue skies, no clouds, hot weather but a nice afternoon breeze.

When you've just walked to a place like this, you don't just 'go home' because you can't find your friends. I was really relaxed and walked around, saw two girls alone, one of them might have smiled at me, I open them by passing my football to them and saying "quieres jugar?"

They laugh and say no but we stick around and flirt. They are sisters. One of them is getting close to me and touches me first, the other one is standing about ten feet away looking at me.

After a couple of minutes I ask them to watch my stuff while I go in the sea.

I go in the sea for a few minutes, come back out and they leave. The sister who seemed flirty waved goodbye and followed after her sister who seemed to be dragging her away. Oh well, they left me a nice spot on the beach. Maybe I should have gone for the number rather than watch them walk away.

I chill out there for a while, practising some football and swimming, and then I'm just peacefully laying there smoking a cigarette, checking out the girls who walk past, when I hear some faint music with a girl singing behind me.

There's a girl sitting in one of the lifeguard lookout places, playing a ukelele and singing, so I walk over to her looking in her direction.
She looks back and smiles. It seems she wants attention, I almost had to approach at this point. I say in my basic spanish that's very pretty, I play too, can you teach me that?

She's like 'sure!' and I walk up the steps and sit on them and talk, while she shows me how to play a few chords on the ukelele.

We're having a good time, so I don't even notice the boyfriend walking over..

He comes up the steps and I'm not even sure he's a boyfriend, he doesn't touch her, and he seems very friendly, although slightly wary of me. I chat with them both about music and where they're from, I confirm they're a couple. They seem like a cool couple and I'm alone so I stay and chat with them for a bit. I also don't want to seem like I was hitting on his girl too much.

That's when my 'date' actually manages to find me on the beach, she comes over and I introduce her to this couple I just met.
Ha maybe it's a good thing that boyfriend showed up, otherwise I could have been flirting with this girl alone when my date showed up.

So we go and sit down, chill with some beer and weed until I ignore her to play a football match with the boys instead. Beautiful day.

The Approach Thread - Coldfire - 09-10-2016

Met a girl at my college, she's cute so I'm trying to bang her. I found out that she has a boyfriend, normally that would give me pause but it seems I've reached the point where I no longer give a fuck. She has a room mate with a pretty good body and if things don't work out with her I'll just try to fuck the room mate. I've got her number and I'm meeting her later tonight.

The Approach Thread - papaiela - 09-10-2016

I finally approached again. I couldn't get myself to open anything the day before but reading Mike Tyson's biography really pumped me up.

3 approaches yesterday during the day and another 3 at night in a bar alone.

Day:

1) The first girl I talked to was a petite cashier in a bookstore. I initially went up to her just to get into a chat mode. But she was cute, alone and she had a u shaped smile so I figured maybe this was it. I went indirect and asked her if they had any books in English in there. She responded then I made a comment about her accent and told her that she looked and sounded really spanish. She wasn't but she continued talking and staring at me while talking so I continued the conversation. She seemed interested.

I continued talking until her old and fat co-worker came to ask if everything was alright... Her colleague left and I continued talking but I didn't go for the kill.

2) The second approach of the day was pretty good. I was walking in the park looking for some deer to save my life. There she was, sitting on the bench and holding a book. She was tall, very white with a British accent and probably a pink pussy. The lion in me hesitated for few seconds and then grabbed my testicles and went up to her. I asked about the book then moved to other topics. We had a 20 minutes conversation, she told me that she was leaving for the uk tonight and I thought that it was the perfect scenario to have a little fling in the public toilet but unfortunately I didn't really tease her. I was telling her stories... At the end of the 20 minutes conversation the Lion turned into a beta, I gave her a hug and bounced. I am pissed because I knew that it was the perfect scenario to do something but my game muscle has atrophied during my pause..

3) This one was quite fast. I was in the subway station looking for chicas then I saw a tattoo, a firm ass and blonde hair. I go up to her ask about the tattoo talk for a bit then her friend showed up... I bounced.

Night:

I went to this bar alone to game some chiquitas. I opened 3 sets. There were 2 girls / set and I couldn't isolate or close. It's been a while since the last time I went out alone so I am glad with the fact that I went out alone and still approached and had good conversation with girls. I need to keep going out until I become good at it.

The Approach Thread - Half Century - 09-12-2016

I had helped an amateur model make some videos and photos (G-rated) for her portfolio the month before. First contact was via an online ad.

Met up with her yesterday to view these in an outdoor cafe. Too crowded, so we ended up in a bar.

She's half my age.

Vids and pics turned out so-so, not great. She'd liked the samples I had sent previously. In any case, after an hour or so viewing the videos with her, I thought I'd see if she would want to come up to my place to watch the videos on my TV. She had spare time, was waiting for a friend in a nearby town to message her, planned to meet her later. The model had a driven a few hours to meet up with me.

I suggested some wine I had bought , getting a pizza or something to eat; told her I had a nice view from my apartment. In any case, she said no politely, that she was going to meet her friend ; I think I suggested a second time that they'd be fun to watch on my TV. She politely refused to come back to my place, though she seemed almost to agree...So, went home alone. I'd only anticipated about 10% success ...

The four days leading up to the meeting were stress-filled. I was in a nervous and bad mood days before. Didn't change that day. I feel this influenced the course of events. And, I don't think she liked the way she looked in the vids and pics.

I'd done a lot of preparation for that meeting, even shampooing my carpets! Overall, I'd say that everything is 90% state of mind, and 10% preparation, planning.

The Approach Thread - Half Century - 09-15-2016

I want to say that I hate night game now.

Any other middle-aged dudes feel the same?

I have to lone wolf it because most of my friends now are married or just so detached from any game whatsoever.

I had one expensive resort bar where I used to try once a month. Dress up, get ready to spend $17 on a martini. Only time it was crowded with hot 30-somethings was during some type of event.

Other bars are mixed menopausal with sprinkling of under 40's, trendy 30-something stylish places full of snotty feminist-leaning professionals, middle class pubs with some 20-something, white trashy...

I could whine forever

The Approach Thread - TheMaleBrain - 09-16-2016

Went to a wedding.
Contrary to popular believes, girls at wedding are not desperate and they do not come alone. Level of talent was GOOD. But most were accompanied.

Approach #1
A hot girl (HB7 bordering 8), tall and slim was in a turquoise dress which was half overall.
Opened with a dress remark and discussed dress and clothes for a minute. Light touching went on.
Then she started moving. I planted my feet and continued to talk, but she went her way.
Strike 1

Approach #2
Opened a 3-set. All 7.
Situational opener regarding one of the girls comment. Engaged them but the response was dying.
Saw that I cannot engage them and ejected.
Strike 2

Approach #3
Came to get a drink, while the bar was relatively clear.
Tease the bartender about her response.
She was hooked.
Engaged her on food (she's vegetarian) and told her one of my veg pie recipes. She could not remember, so I asked her for her card, and we exchanged business cards.
She's a freshman computer science student (area I'm well familiar with) so I told her a couple of jokes and we briefly discussed the topic.
Score!

The Approach Thread - TheMaleBrain - 09-16-2016

Had another one today.

There was a free yoga lesson in a park at my city.
Decided to go, in order to stretch.

There was zero talent. All were old people or married girls (boys to girls ratio was 1:8).
However, the instructor was a cute 6+ at her mid 30s.

The class was fine.
Waited till after the people gave her compliments and left, and aprroached her.
Me: "You know you should not talk about how you changed the exercises? "
Her (Defensive): "But I changed what I planned".
Me: "When I was in an instructor class, they told us not to apologize about it. No one knows what you had in mind."
Her: "That's right. You know I just graduated and got my instructor certificate last month."
Me: "Good for you. (Light touching). Was it difficult?"
Her: "Well, not that much. I like it."

Me: "Are you local? have not seen you around the city"
Her: "Yes I am."

I was starting GALNUC and had more up my sleeve to talk, and then came the cockblock.

One of the married females came back with her daughter to tell the instructor how she liked the class.
The target went to pack her things, and the thread was over.
Someone also came to help her (could have been family) and the approach was lost.

The Approach Thread - Gorgiass - 09-19-2016

Approached my first lesbian set the other day. Getting some bait, I mean booze, in a liquor store and girl waiting at the counter next to me was cute, wearing a lacy black top. "She's got the black lace on, must be Friday"
Oh this? I just threw this on
Talk for a bit about booze, flirting pretty openly, her friend obviously wasn't into it but the cute one seemed to be. As the clerk is running my card "You're pretty cute, where are you headed later?"
Oh thanks, but this is my girlfriend.
Pretty cool about it all in all, I would've anticipated more drama.

Tried a new direct group opener out for the first time - two girls, one guy "Hey, I don't want to get my ass kicked but you are gorgeous. What's the dynamic here?"
Girls ignores, guy - "what"?
"You with her?"
"Yeah" with a pissed off look.
So he obviously wasn't into it but I think it's fairly safe. I'm giving the guy deference with the line about not wanting to get beat up (FTR I'm a bigger guy and said it with confidence so it comes across as respect rather than actual fear). Not an ideal opener but an acceptable go to if nothing less direct pops to mind. I'll run it until I get punched in the face.

Coffee shop opener earlier today leading to date. Girl sitting, reading at table alone, sat across from her and finished my meal. Asked where the nearest X store was (she had a bag and I legitimately wanted to know) couple exchanges and I walked over and sat down a minute later, started talking clothes etc for half hour or so, got a number, met up later on.

The Approach Thread - robreke - 09-19-2016

Quote: (09-12-2016 03:06 PM)Half Century Wrote:  

I had helped an amateur model make some videos and photos (G-rated) for her portfolio the month before. First contact was via an online ad.

Met up with her yesterday to view these in an outdoor cafe. Too crowded, so we ended up in a bar.

She's half my age.

Vids and pics turned out so-so, not great. She'd liked the samples I had sent previously. In any case, after an hour or so viewing the videos with her, I thought I'd see if she would want to come up to my place to watch the videos on my TV. She had spare time, was waiting for a friend in a nearby town to message her, planned to meet her later. The model had a driven a few hours to meet up with me.

I suggested some wine I had bought , getting a pizza or something to eat; told her I had a nice view from my apartment. In any case, she said no politely, that she was going to meet her friend ; I think I suggested a second time that they'd be fun to watch on my TV. She politely refused to come back to my place, though she seemed almost to agree...So, went home alone. I'd only anticipated about 10% success ...

The four days leading up to the meeting were stress-filled. I was in a nervous and bad mood days before. Didn't change that day. I feel this influenced the course of events. And, I don't think she liked the way she looked in the vids and pics.

I'd done a lot of preparation for that meeting, even shampooing my carpets! Overall, I'd say that everything is 90% state of mind, and 10% preparation, planning.

HC, have you done this before with other girls? So called, photog game?

If so, did you run the game the same way and did you ever have any successes?

The Approach Thread - K.D - 09-20-2016

Well my first post.
Olive light skin mixed-looking girl, tall almost model like.
I used some advice I've read from the forum and opened a girl, her mum and her little brother, they were seated at one of the branches ,, the hardest part was that I was in school during a competitive football game, while her brother was playing for the away team.. Hardest part is walking up, the rest is usually quite relaxed for me, good conversation in the end, didn't land the number (not enough rapport plus mother sitting right next to her) but still happy that I did it. Afterwards all my classmates and other students from different years were in shock ?
It went something like this :
Me: Hey, I have a really quick question. My friends and I were wondering whether you guys were Swiss.
Mum :Us? No, purely Kenyan (where I'm from)
Her : (smiling) He probably lost a bet
I maintained frame, conversesdfor about 10 minutes, the mum was really talkative,a couple of contents from the girl.
I didn't close though, ended the conversation when it reached a slight lull, the girl was leaving for university the following week.
I find feel like I made enough rapport plus the mum also being there.
Went back to my peers, they chanted my name plus gathering around asking how I did it , what was said etc.. I casually played it off.
My third ever approach.
My first ever approach I couldn't get past the opener (too nervous but surprised at her positive reaction).
Second, went direct, run galnuc then hit the number, got bored and stopped pursuing her, logistics were off couldn't set up a date due to school plus I later realised that I missed a cue to go up to her hotel room.

TLDR: I approached a three set, had a good conversation

The Approach Thread - TheMaleBrain - 09-20-2016

I was on reserve duty. It is a great time to hit on young girls of the IDF.

Approach one:
At the operation's center, a cute short girl, with bright eyes and a big smile was looking at me.
Came to talk with her.
Conversation was flowing, she even touched me when I teased her.
Things were going great.
Then came the bomb.
Me: "What's that ring on your finger?"
Her: "I'm getting married in December!"
Me: "How old are you?"
Her: "22"
Me: "Good for you. Do you know why?"
Her: "Love?"
Me: "No. Good thing you still have your looks"
Her (punching me): "Shut up!"
So I explained about the SMP.
Her: "Wow. That sounds right"
Me: "Pay up for the advice"
Her: "How?"
Me: "My hard currency is cash, retainer or females"
Her: "I will set you up"
We are connected now on LinkedIN and she want's my help. Will see what comes next.

Approach two:
2 18 years old female privates were waiting by the office. One small 7 and one 8.
Opened them by teasing them.
Me: "You know you can knock on the door?"
HB7: "We are waiting for the staff"
Me: "Did you knock?"
HB7: "Yes"
Me: "You do know how to knock, don't you?"
HB7: "I'll show you". Knocs, and then a staff member comes out.
HB7 blushes.
Me (looking at HB8): "What are you waiting for?"
HB7: "we are..."
Me: "I see you have a problem. Is she always like that?"
HB8 laughs
HB8: "We were ejected from our course"
Me: "Which one is that?"
HB8 says.
Me: "Wow. You are so low on the food chain, and now you are even lower"
We strike a conversation for almost 15 minutes, but people keep coming and going and I see that this is not leading anywhere. I eject.

Approach three:
At the parking lot a nice HB7 wearing work uniform comes out of her car for the night watch with a few bags.
Me: "Wow, that's scary"
Her: "What is?"
HB7: " Your bags. Show me"
HB7 complies.
Me: "Night shift? which position?"
HB7 says.
Me: "Where were you yesterday? I didn't see you"
HB7 (Defensive): "No. I only came now from the university"
So she studies Electrical Engineering. I engage her on that.
Then she says: "But my husband is a doctor"
[Image: dodgy.gif]
Me: "Do you have LinkedIN?"
Her: "No. What is it?"
Me: "It's good that you are married and someone will take care of you"
Her (Shocked) :"Can you help me?"
Me: "My hard currency is cash, retainer or females"
Her: "I will set you up. I have someone for you"

Strike 3

The Approach Thread - papaiela - 09-22-2016

Two approaches from yesterday:

I was walking on campus holding a bottle of Gatorade. I noticed this hot girl walking by me and I stopped her:

Papaiela- Hey, this might seem a bit random but I need some help with this I cut my nails really short and I can't really open it.

Hot baby- was a bit surprised. Oh yeah sure haha

I gave her the bottle and while she was trying to open it I tried to talk to her. I forgot what I said but I remember her nice Russian accent. We talked for 2 minutes then she excused herself because she had class. She gave me back the bottle and I continued my little afternoon stroll.

I was walking on campus and I noticed this girl sitting on a bench. She was cute but a bit chubby but I went and sat next to her. One sip from my Gatorade and I went for it.

Papaiela- Excuse me you seem really focused... Is that a good book?

Chubby baby- Oh yeah it's the Bible haha I have to read it for X school (High school nearby)...

Papaiela- Oh cool, I really like the pink cover. I was going to take a theology class this semester to boost my gpa but I couldn't find a spot. It's getting popular I guess. Are you in a cool chapter?

Chubby baby- No haha the coolest chapters are at the beginning... You know what's weird, many things that are written happen in real life. I am not a religious person or anything but I find it quite surprising.

Papaiela- Yeah haha. I am going to let you continue your reading I have to go. It was nice talking to you.

I decided to eject at this point she was under age and chubby. Two things that are illegal in my book.

The Approach Thread - Half Century - 09-22-2016

Quote: (09-19-2016 10:14 PM)robreke Wrote:  

HC, have you done this before with other girls? So called, photog game?

If so, did you run the game the same way and did you ever have any successes?

No, it was the first time I attempted some " photog game" because , before that, I was earning my stripes and focusing on the project at hand. I had an intrinsic interest in expressing myself artistically,the creative process.

I wouldn't have wanted to launch into direct game immediately while also trying to rally the models' enthusiasm for further collaboration. Unless, of course, one of them had blatantly tried to seduce me, but such was not the case. I suppose I was trying to be as professional as possible and keep it "elderly" and innocuous.

The most I'd hoped for was continued shoots and praise for my work; and the possibility of sex was, obviously, in the back of my mind, because all the models were 7 to 10+'s.

The Approach Thread - TheMaleBrain - 09-23-2016

It was one hell of a week.

My protege Elmo Lewis called me up to meet at a cafe.
He told me that he banged one of the waitresses.

Saw her. Respect.
18 year old, athletic. Very cute.

While discussing business, he said I can have her.
"Dude, I don't move into another bro's territory" I said.
"She's yours, if you want" He replied. "I'm done"

Game on.

First I called her on her nails.
Me: "Why are your nails painted in banana-yellow, and one of the fingers has pineapple?"
Her: "That's the idea."
Me: "Were you in Thailand?"
Her: "Yes"
Me: "Thailand is great. Remember the taste of fresh pineapple,and coconut juice?"
Her eyes sparkled, remembering.

Next she came and asked what is our relationship.
Me: "A good one", smirking.
Elmo smirked as well.
Her: "No really"
We teased her a little bit, then I told her.
Me: "I'm his mentor"
Her: "Of what?"
Me: "Plenty. We are now discussing business"
Her: "What kind of business?"
Me: "You are so cute. But now the grown ups are talking about ways to make money"
Her: "Like what?"
Me: "Do you also want to make money?"

Afterwards, Elmo went to the restroom.
Me: "You can sit"
Her: "I need to keep moving"
Good. Called reading followed. I nailed it.
Elmo came back and saw it.

Elmo told me: "Teach me Master"
I explained cold reading.

Finally I had to go.
Called her and told her that if she needs help, we can meet
Her: "Yes, of course"
Me: "Write down your phone", while staring her down.
She complied.

Success.
We are now texting, will need to transition it from indirect to direct.