Roosh V Forum
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) (/thread-11951.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Roath Park - 07-30-2018

Saturday
+1, +38 for the year, 72 overall.
34 year old Seeking Arrangement match, drove straight to my house. Blonde, green eyes, pretty face and slim, petite body, several tattoo and no piercings. A nice change to have a MILF after several younger women- 7/10.
Ate her pussy and she gave me a great blowjob, fucked her with with a condom on one round as not on birth control. No LMR. Did not squirt. First bang to have fake boobs.

Sunday
+1, +39 for the year, 73 overall.
20 year old Tinder match, drove straight to my house. Blonde, blue eyes, pretty face but thick body, two tattoos and no piercings. My standards are slipping… again - 5/10.
Shaven but didn’t eat her pussy and she gave me a great blowjob, fucked her raw one round. No LMR. Did not squirt. Polish Flag acquired.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - bantersmyth - 07-30-2018

Quote: (07-12-2018 05:04 PM)Oak Wrote:  

24yr old white professional. 7, could be an 8, very slim, but she had short hair and her personality was so incredibly annoying.

Once we were naked and on the bed she did this thing where she clamped her thighs shut and said I bet you’re not strong enough to get them open like some sort of weird last minute shit-test. Eventually she stopped and I treated her quite rough after that, which she loved. But prior to round 2 she did the same thing. This was after it had taken me 5-10 minutes to get it up. She was so insufferably annoying in every way and this bullshit she pulled with her legs made me want to walk. And even though she had the coil, the 1/100,000 chance of impregnating this annoying idiot made my head spin on the way home. I should’ve wrapped up.

Quote: (07-06-2018 02:29 AM)Roardog Wrote:  

Not a notch.

Fair enough. I actually never heard from her. But then I am a sassy, extremely funny, highly intelligent man in touch with my sexuality and very focused on my career (I work in HR). So she was probably just intimidated by me and went for the old 'Suck and Duck'. Gets the BJ and then ducks my messages. Typical.

hillarious.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Mikestar - 07-30-2018

Quote: (07-13-2018 03:58 AM)Gorgiass Wrote:  

Sexy light-skinned/haired Colombian girl with incredible tits and tight stomach, less than 5 hours after meeting, in public and almost got caught. From daygame.

Coming back from a job, stopped in NY to look at another one and hit the upper west side when done. Not real impressed with the uggo to honey ratio there, maybe an off time or day or just an off neighborhood. Got a good Gf so haven't been gaming much but half-assed a few approaches and pussed out of a few more then hit the park. Approached the Colombian girl standing there looking at a map with something like “you look lost” and convinced her to follow me instead of going where she was trying to get.

Went to the bar by the lake and crashed a L'Oreal (I think) event, but no open bar so still had to pay an ungodly amount for two beers. Guess the makeup biz ain't what it used to be. Rented a boat and played with some turtles and told her she owed me a massage for rowing. Steadily ramping up touching but no makeouts. Got back to shore and she said she had to get back to her friend's to pack as she had a 1 AM flight back home. Almost gave up hope but told her to walk me back to my car and subway back from there. Before exiting the park pulled her over to so grass and told her she still needed to give me that massage, I went first, then her, then pulled her in and made out for a bit before heading for the car.

On the walk back she volunteered to teach me Spanish words for body parts, when done looked her in the eye with slight smirk and grabbed one of those fantastic tits and asked “what about these?” Tetas. Told her I'd drive her back to Brooklyn – one more hour to run some last ditch game. Driving back, rubbing her leg for a bit, said the word for leg, then her tit again, “Tetas. Are these real?”
“Yes! You didn't think they're real?!”
“I did actually. But can I really take your word for it? This calls for further investigation” and stuck my hand down her shirt, maintaining eye contact with a skeptical expression. God. Damn. Felt as nice as they looked.

So I was driving, slowly rubbing higher and higher on her leg, then put her hand on my leg, and after she seemed comfortable with that put it on my dick though my pants for a bit, then took it out. By about halfway to Brooklyn she was jerking me off and I was fingering her with one eye on the phone GPS in my console cupholder cause I forgot the mount this week and fighting through evening NYC traffic. Pretty wild. She was soaked and moaning and once we got over the bridge I was looking for any place to stop. Passed a park and I turned in, parked illegally, kissed her and told her to get out and led her into it.

Some kids were playing basketball but it looked dark and bushy further down so I kept going but there were even more people down there. Fuck! Stopped and made out but I could tell she was losing the vibe. Headed back towards the car and a park on the other side had a small building so led her towards that, past some old guy walking a dog, passed the shed until he was out of sight and then doubled back and pulled her behind it.

Lifted her shirt and there was probably the nicest pair of perky but still perfectly soft D-DDs I've ever seen. Played with them for 30 secs then pulled her pants down and went down on her for 8 secs before spinning her around and arching her back.

Never understood how people are into public sex. I was so distracted watching a group of kids gather 100 yds to the right and another couple walking the path 100 ft to the left it was all I could do to keep hard enough to get it in. We were in the shadows but with all the park lights it wasn't exactly dark. Fucked for about 3 minutes and the kids started walking towards us and she was getting nervous. Told her to lay down but she wouldn't get on the dirt, terrified of rats which we had already seen a couple of, and when the kids were about 50 ft away she pulled up her pants and we walked around the corner of the building to see the guy with the dog almost right there, on his phone. Glared at me but returned a head nod. Got closer to my car and saw a white Chevy with a decal on the rear quarter right behind it with headlights on, but they didn't get out so we GTFO of there and finished each other off with hands and fingers right before I pulled into her friends place. Made me realize how much I've missed the game.

Man these are the type of stories I want to be telling on here, same day lay from daygame in public with a latina? That inspires me a lot. You ask most people if something like that is possible they'll say no but that is the raw power of game

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Garden - 07-31-2018

+1, #11 overall, Indian, 23yo, 5'5"

I was travelling for couple of days to visit my parents. Didn't have much free time there so started swiping on Tinder and got matched with 6.5/10 Indian girl (cute smile, big boobs, too big ass for me) who was also just visiting.

She wanted to meet in the city center (30 minutes away from my place), but convinced her to come to my area for better logistics. I took her for food, we spend around 1 hour there, she was easy going and was laughing a lot.

Asked her, if she wants to see my new apartment (I bought one recently for investment). She agreed. Kissed her just after we stepped inside.
5 minutes later, bra off, we are kissing and she is giving me blowjob. Huge LMR to remove her underwear, as she says she had only one guy in her life, 4 years ago (probaby even she had sex with this guy only twice or thrice), and she doesn't want to have sex.

I didn't want to be pushy, tried to build atmosphere of trust, for next hour we are kissing and she is giving me blowjob. Tried again to pull down her pants, LMR again and the story about being slutty and what people in India think about girls who do such things. Told her, she is away, far away from home and from conservative environment, no one judge her over here, she is beautiful and so on.

5 minutes later I am rawdogging her.
Surprisingly she is shaved (not smooth like mirror, probably like 2-3 days before). She is very stressed and sex is not good, but for me the whole situation of being her second guy and acquiring new flag is enough to be more than happy. Finishing on her boobs, and she says she has to go home.

[Image: 21sWw3f5CqL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg]
India flag acquired!

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - kaotic - 07-31-2018

+1 Last Tuesday, +7 for the year, 2nd date bang from Hinge

Cute 6.5/7 Petite and Tiny Filipina who moved here as a teen.

Overall shes pretty cool but busy, which has it's pros and cons.

+1 Sunday Night, +8 for the year, one night stand

Out of country at a famous beach/resort for 4 days.

I banged a 40's something fake titted cop during what basically turned into a mini orgy, but I took mine to the bathroom and smashed her out.

She wasn't that good looking and had that tan leather skin, but I was winging with my boys who all banged a friend in the group, those girls were on a mission to get dicked down. She could suck a mean dick an didn't hesitate when I whipped it out.

I blasted inside her and then fucked her a few more times but couldn't nut.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - godzilla - 07-31-2018

Quote: (07-31-2018 02:49 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

I banged a 40's something fake titted cop during what basically turned into a mini orgy, but I took mine to the bathroom and smashed her out.

She wasn't that good looking and had that tan leather skin, but I was winging with my boys who all banged a friend in the group, those girls were on a mission to get dicked down. She could suck a mean dick an didn't hesitate when I whipped it out.

We all have taken one for the team at some point.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - kaotic - 08-01-2018

Quote: (07-31-2018 07:53 PM)godzilla Wrote:  

Quote: (07-31-2018 02:49 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

We all have taken one for the team at some point.

Trust me, mine was the second cutest in the group haha.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - kaotic - 08-03-2018

+1 Last Night,

+9 for the year, one night stand, 5.5 at best unforutunately

2nd date bang straight over to my place

Pretty faced freak that called me daddy after the first date and every time she texted me.

To be honest dudes, her body was lacking, and she had terrible rythm, but it was an easy lay since she drove to my place.

Just my lucky she's going to Europe for 2 weeks and I can fade away.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Investment Bro - 08-03-2018

Quote: (08-03-2018 01:04 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

+1 Last Night,

Pretty faced freak that called me daddy after the first date and every time she texted me.

To be honest dudes, her body was lacking, and she had terrible rythm, but it was an easy lay since she drove to my place.

Sometimes you've just gotta take those to keep your rhythm going. What's your strategy for fading into the background?

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - kaotic - 08-03-2018

Quote: (08-03-2018 04:12 PM)Investment Bro Wrote:  

Quote: (08-03-2018 01:04 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

+1 Last Night,

Sometimes you've just gotta take those to keep your rhythm going. What's your strategy for fading into the background?

Well for one she's gone for two weeks, I'm gone for the third, then I'll just say August is a busy month

She already knows I'm busy with work and traveling anyways.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Crete_head - 08-05-2018

Petite Asian, 18, hb 7-8. Slept over, smashed three times. Just made breakfast and kicked her out soon after.
Second time seeing her, banged the first time too. Beginning of a date Went to a park to hangout, she kept glancing at her phone, after the third or fourth time looked at her and said “do your shorts have pockets?” She said they didn’t. I Gave her a bit of a “look” and she just handed it over lmao. Said she would be down for a three way and I have another girl who’s been down for one too.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Sujlman - 08-05-2018

Slept with a 7 I met at a bar while abroad. I get to the bar around 1:30, see these guys I'd been talking to earlier who were talking to her friend. I sit with them and she comes back from the bathroom and sits beside me. She's being super flirty, within 20 minites we're doing it in the bathroom.

Some achievements for me: first time having sex at a hostel, first SNL (aside from first Tinder dates), first bar pickup. Yeah, I'm young but learning.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - kaotic - 08-07-2018

+1 Last Night

+10 for the year, an overall 7 black girl from Coffee Meets Bagel

Former cheerleader, super nice, with a surprisingly nice body, however one problem:

THE SEX WAS HORRIBLE (more on that later)

3rd date bang

1st date sober at a bar shooting pool
2nd date straight to my place to watch a movie, topless, "on her period", let it be

3rd Date:

Came over to my place, was half asleep towards end of movie, made my move, no LMR, she sucked a mean dick with those DSL's.

However, I barely had half my tip in and her legs tensed up, she said I was hurting her. Now I'm not some super hung dude, but either she hadn't fucked in a very long time or she's just abnormally super tight.

Either way I had her legs on my shoulders (knees bent) but as soon as I started to hip thrust this chick's legs locked straight up.

So I can't even hip thrust, shallow inside of her at best.

So I flip her over and her bend over, she bends over, legs on bed, I have to tell her to out her feet on the floor.

She does.....with her legs locked up, her ass isn't out, her back isn't curved, this chick has NO idea what she's doing.

Once again I guide her, and we fuck for awhile, slipping out ever so often because she doesn't move with my rythm.

Finally I nut, wash up, she goes to the bathroom, we chill for a bit and goes home.

I'm gonna have to teach this chick a few things, she isn't a lost cause.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - DonnyGately - 08-12-2018

+1 this week 7.5 college girl with great tits and many tattoos. Extremely kinky, took her to the hotel room, sat her on my lap and we kissed a bit and she spoke about liking it very rough. She started to undress and I led her to the bed. We started with some collar/cuffs and leash bondage & hand spanking which she thoroughly enjoyed and her pale ass reddened up nicely. I then grabbed my paddle and really started going to town, she flinched a few times but never used her safe word or probably even thought of it, lots of dirty talk, 'Yes Daddy, I'm a bad girl, I'll do what you say, please fuck me!' Fingered her to at least two orgasms while she screamed into the pillow.
Flipped her over and she started deep throating me to get me rock hard. She rode me while I slapped her face and called her a dirty slut as she came again. Rolled her over and put her legs over my shoulder and pounded her into the mattress while choking her roughly. Finally I came and I think she did again while I was inside her still.
After we grabbed some chinese food and made plans to do it again mid-week. Told me she hadn't had an orgasm in a while but I'm not surprised she can't find guys who will give her what she really wants. I think she's down for literally anything I could think of.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - MaceTyrell - 08-13-2018

+1. 5th for year, 27th overall. Latina 5 off tinder. She was in town for a few days seeing a friend.

Told me today she has a BF back home. Catching dick on vacay. Another RVF-way of thinking confirmed IRL.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - jeanbob - 08-15-2018

Long time not seen guys. On vacation in asia.

Starting off in Hongkong.

+1 Chinese 22 y/o 6.
Met on Wechat. Arranged to come to my room. Fucked. thats it. Cum in mouth. Nothing much to say.

Guangzhou.

+1 Chinese 23 y/o teacher 7. Met her before back home. But she told me shed bang me if i come to China. Well.. so took that one easy shot. invited me to her parents place whichwere gone for a journey. She only had one chinese bf before and didnt fuck for 3 years. banged her raw for like 45 min before i came over her tits. refused to give bj thou..

+1 Chinese 25 y/o 9. Hottest girl in a while.
Matched on tinder. She broke up with her ex like 4 weeks ago and now keeps banging guys from tinder. met her for diner but she told me she banged some british guy that day already but d like to meet me the next day. so.she staied over the next night.
sex was amazing. banged like 5 times. never had a chinese girl with such bj skills.

+1 African 7. Met in a club. danced with her and went straighg back for the bang. Dont know her nationality so cant be sure which flag i got myself that night.

+1 Chinese 5. Knew her for a while via wechat but we never met. she told me that shes going to meet an israelian guy for sex. after a while she called me complaining that this guy sucked and only fucked her for like 10 min. so she wants me to come over and do it properly.. well so i did. so banged a girl who just fucked another guy 30 min ago.. was quite hot thou..

Next update coming soon. Cheers guys!

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Cup_Cake - 08-16-2018

Quote: (04-09-2012 09:52 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Ever since the Are You Addicted to the Forum? thread revealed that many of us check the Forum while we're "swooping" on chicks (and she heads to the bathroom or whatever), I've been thinking about starting a thread like this. Then, Mr. GM's victory lap on his recent bagging of his troublesome 17-year-old just pushed me over the edge. Something like this should exist.

Objective

To do a quick post as soon as you're done banging a chick (especially a new one, but whoever). Ideally, this will be while she's still in the house or you're still at her place. It's fine to do it as soon as she leaves, or when you're doing your Walk of Triumph™ from her place, but that's not as good.

Instructions

1. Load this thread on your computer or smart phone before meeting a chick.

2. Minimize window and lock computer/phone (Window Key + L on PC).

3. Bang like the champ that you are.

4. As soon as you can (she goes to the bathroom or you can reach over and grab your phone), you open up this window and do a quick post.

5. Even if it has to be super short ("22-year-old. 7. semi-fatty. flip-flops. met a club. banged within 45 mins."), get down as much as you can before that toilet flushes. Ideally you can drop a quick description of your game.

6. Get instant props and lulz from your buddies at the RVF.

7. Take joy for others when you're not banging.

8. No lying, trolling.

My first ever after graduating from Roosh University (DayBang), if you want details let me know. This is to you roosh, I lost my virginity to a prostitute(Had given up on girls) and today I just had my first bang; no pay just wine to losen the girl up as you say in Bang. I hope you read this (I wish I had discovered game earlier).

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Bizet - 08-17-2018

+1.

13th for the year (this is now officially my best year ever lay-count wise).

I've been in Bali for 24 hours and I've already got a notch. I downloaded tinder as soon as I checked into my hotel yesterday; I did some swiping and went to bed early.

I woke up today to discover I had a tonne of matches and the quality was waaay better than my hometown of Melbourne (I don't bother using to Tinder in Melbourne anymore). After filtering through a few prostitutes, I started chatting with a local 20 year old Indonesian girl. Today was her last day in Bali; she's heading off to Singapore this evening.

I asked her if she wanted to grab a drink with me before she left, and she said yes. The fact that she wanted to meet me, despite the fact she was leaving the country later that day, told me she was down to fuck. So I invited her to my hotel room for wine instead of a bar, she accepted and it didn't take long before we were banging.

Cute girl, very tiny and petite (4'11), nice body.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - _Samo_ - 08-17-2018

+1, 6/10 Polish from tinder, I worked it out and this was my 27th bang from tinder.

Very spontaneous meet up, she originally wanted to meet up at some bar but I said I am just gonna chill at mine and if she wants to join she can but if not we can meet another day. Things went quiet from there but then she replied at 1am saying she didn't see the message but was at home. Surprisingly she still wanted to come to my place at this time having never met me before, her only objection after I said at my place was 'lets go for a short walk first'.

She got an uber to my place and I met her outside at 2am where went to sit down at a bench and talked for about 20 minutes. She was reasonably cute and had allot of make up on. Once inside it was so blatantly on, she kept touching me and moving close. I said lets go to my room because I need to charge my phone and want to show her something on there.

No resistance at all once I made my move, she was a very enthusiastic bang with great bj skills. The way she went for my cock after we started making out was pornstar like. Overall a very easy bang with the time from meet to bang being about 1.5 hours.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Redbaron - 08-19-2018

+8 for the year last night. 35th overall.

20 year old 5'10" blonde, big blue eyes with a pretty face, and model-esque skinny physique - 7/10. Could be an 8 but personality/confidence is lacking.

About a week ago she came over but was on her period so I got a compensatory bj.

I had hit her up yesterday about coming over, but she said she was gonna see a friend leaving town.

Then she texted me at 11pm asking if I was still up.

She came over we had some wine and I tossed on a movie.

Things got heated and we started to bang.

Fast forward to her on top.

She gets on and hooks her arm underneath my shoulder.

I start to think damn Im in for a treat.

And then...nothing. Chick is literally leaning back and forth like she was stuck in quicksand.

It was so bad I went soft in minutes.

She had blown me during foreplay so at this point I was over it and passed out.

Fast forward to morning and I bang her missionary, get my nut, and then head to work.

Needless to say Im not letting her get back on the saddle anytime soon.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - tomzestatlu - 08-21-2018

I had abstinence like about 3 weeks and it had bad impact on me. On yesterday´s evening I met 3 girls from Badoo.
First 35yo did go nowhere, then 26yo also nothing (but with good promise of future, she had to wake up to work in 4 hours) and in the end it worked with 18yo on the bench at some kind of pond (she was chubby, but it was good). I got home at 5am totally exhausted, but with good feeling. It was difficult evening.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - floridaboiii - 08-21-2018

I just fucked this guys wife. I've done it before but it wasn't as weird the first time. For one they speak another language which equals a bit of trouble. Second the guy semi wanted to participate (get his dick sucked while she was riding me) where the first time the guy just videotaped and cheered me on. The woman stopped all that which was nice, i told her before Im not trying to have a MMF 3 some. The girl was also starting her period and started bleeding, pretty awkward. Anyways she let me finish in her mouth then they started smashing with me still in the room for a minute, freaky shit that kinda grossed me out.

She asked me if I could continue to do this to her as long as I'm here but I might have to pass.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Dasein - 08-22-2018

I realized I do not actually know my number. I stopped counting somewhere in the 30s. Anyways, whatever that number is, it's now +1. I think I will just start tracking my count from June 2018 on, which is +3.

It was a third date bang with a Viet chick visiting the US. To most guys she would be a 7, but to me she's an 8.5-- I like petite women and she's the exact right size. According to her, she has only been with two men before me, both were in committed relationships. She said "you keep making me break all of my rules"-- which is pretty true. But, I got her used to breaking her rules early. She had a no hand-holding first date rule, but we did that and went back to my place and made out. She stayed the night last Friday and despite a lot of grinding, held firm about nothing sexual-- until morning, when whipping it out just worked for a BJ. Last night, we were on the couch and she was getting ready to go home, when I told her we should go watch something in my room to avoid annoying my roommates.

Threw her on the bed, started escalation, she had previously kept my hands away from under her clothes, but wasn't doing so now. So, once I got a finger in, all the resistance was over. We banged raw, finished on her back. Took a shower, banged again, finished in her mouth-- she is a spitter but I don't really mind. Banged again in the morning, finished on her back again.

It actually hurt, since part of my escalation last Friday was to grind against her. Whatever happened, gave me a cut on the dick. So, it actually was really painful the entire time. Also, I think my mattress is really bad for this stuff, it's half-foam, half-spring. Spring was way better. She wasn't as tight as I thought she would be, though she says she hasn't had sex in months, which I believe.

Anyways, that brings my flags to as follows:

USA
Canada
China
North Korea (Yes.)
South Korea
Vietnam
Mexico
Colombia
Ukraine

Writing it out, it's exciting how much left of the world there is to conquer.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - kaotic - 08-22-2018

Quote: (08-21-2018 07:30 PM)floridaboiii Wrote:  

I just fucked this guys wife. I've done it before but it wasn't as weird the first time. For one they speak another language which equals a bit of trouble. Second the guy semi wanted to participate (get his dick sucked while she was riding me) where the first time the guy just videotaped and cheered me on. The woman stopped all that which was nice, i told her before Im not trying to have a MMF 3 some. The girl was also starting her period and started bleeding, pretty awkward. Anyways she let me finish in her mouth then they started smashing with me still in the room for a minute, freaky shit that kinda grossed me out.

She asked me if I could continue to do this to her as long as I'm here but I might have to pass.

[Image: 4znk4.gif]

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - DonnyGately - 08-22-2018

I wish some mathematician could figure out the entropy curves for Azn girls hitting me up online. I swear there's some sort of fractal pattern there I can't quite figure out. Zero, few, few, some, many, tons, some, zero, repeat in some modal fashion.