Roosh V Forum
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) (/thread-11951.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - AneroidOcean - 07-02-2018

Quote: (07-01-2018 10:38 PM)Mikestar Wrote:  

Ok here is the biggest post of my RVF career.

+1. Mexican fresa 7, amazing body, tits ass, legs. 18yrs. 1st. Of. A. Lifetime.

This is why I signed up to RVF, to lose my V card and from today it's nowhere to be found. Before this I have gotten about 6 girls to my bed but it always ended with either nothing, fingering or a handjob. Today was my first blowjob and first real bang.

I met this girl off tinder and this was a 3rd date bang. Went to 2 art museums then for Mexican food then to my house. At my house I had indigestion so that was not good. It took me 2 hours to get head and then bang, yes 2 hours. At first she wouldn't let me put my hand on her pussy but then I drove her crazy and she couldn't resist.

Head was actually my favourite, it induced a tingling sensation in all my body, her head game made me feel paralysed. I didnt even ask for a bj, she took my dick and put it in her mouth. Toe curling shit. Then I put a condom on - it made me less hard which I hated and I banged her missionary for 5 mins, cos of the condom I lost my boner. It was a shame cos I didnt bust but it was still good.

Then her mother called 10 times saying where are you, screaming in spanish. Then I got dressed, took her to a taxi. Today was a day ill never forget, I love this girl and this girl loves me. She is officially my 1st plate and I will see her frequently. This is why I love Mexicanas, they will take you to churches, museums and teach you culture and then after suck you like you're the king and call you papi. Viva Mexico Cabrones!

How'd you get over the indigestion? I've had that shit ruin opportunities that were nearly a slam dunk. First BJ too? Congrats.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Mikestar - 07-03-2018

Quote: (07-02-2018 10:10 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

Quote: (07-01-2018 10:38 PM)Mikestar Wrote:  

Ok here is the biggest post of my RVF career.

+1. Mexican fresa 7, amazing body, tits ass, legs. 18yrs. 1st. Of. A. Lifetime.

This is why I signed up to RVF, to lose my V card and from today it's nowhere to be found. Before this I have gotten about 6 girls to my bed but it always ended with either nothing, fingering or a handjob. Today was my first blowjob and first real bang.

I met this girl off tinder and this was a 3rd date bang. Went to 2 art museums then for Mexican food then to my house. At my house I had indigestion so that was not good. It took me 2 hours to get head and then bang, yes 2 hours. At first she wouldn't let me put my hand on her pussy but then I drove her crazy and she couldn't resist.

Head was actually my favourite, it induced a tingling sensation in all my body, her head game made me feel paralysed. I didnt even ask for a bj, she took my dick and put it in her mouth. Toe curling shit. Then I put a condom on - it made me less hard which I hated and I banged her missionary for 5 mins, cos of the condom I lost my boner. It was a shame cos I didnt bust but it was still good.

Then her mother called 10 times saying where are you, screaming in spanish. Then I got dressed, took her to a taxi. Today was a day ill never forget, I love this girl and this girl loves me. She is officially my 1st plate and I will see her frequently. This is why I love Mexicanas, they will take you to churches, museums and teach you culture and then after suck you like you're the king and call you papi. Viva Mexico Cabrones!

How'd you get over the indigestion? I've had that shit ruin opportunities that were nearly a slam dunk. First BJ too? Congrats.

It just subsided, thanks and yes first ever BJ, I told my girl I love her when she did it, am I beta? [Image: biggrin.gif]

To all the virgins out there I have to say pulling your dick out for the first time in front of a girl is the scariest thing in the world but there will be a point where you need to let go of all your insecurities and channel into your manhood. In them 2 hours there was a switch in my brain where I stood up and just went for it. Fake it till you make it works, people would have never guessed I was a virgin until I told them. If not for this forum I would not be here in Mexico at age 19 living my life, having success with women. I owe it big time to anybody who helped me. I'll be posting here more often, that's for sure.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Bizet - 07-03-2018

+1.

10th notch for the year.

I was out at a bar, drinking with some friends over the weekend. There was this cute, twenty-year-old bartender working there that night. The first thing I noticed about her is that she had some massive tits. She was definitely not fat, but she did have a 'solid' build, if you know the type? I was into her and she seemed into me too. Everytime I approached the bar for a drink, I'd chat and flirt with her.

At 1.45am she came up to our table and told us that it was last drinks, and the bar would be closing in 15 mins. I asked her if she knew any good bars around that were still open. She recommended a nearby pub, and added that she'll be going there for a drink after she finished work. I took that as a good sign.

My friends and I bounced off to this bar and continued drinking. About an hour later she also arrived with two of her bartender friends. I approached her and we started chatting.

Anyway, we ended up hanging out together until the wee hours of the morning, we both got really drunk; then we went back to mine and had sex.

After a good start to 2018 (9 girls in 5 months), I had been on a bit of a dry spell: almost two months. So I thoroughly enjoyed this bang.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Roath Park - 07-03-2018

Thursday
+1, +27 for the year, 61 overall.
30 year old Tinder match, Uber straight to her apartment. I'm on holidays in Lille, France. Brunette, brown eyes, decent face but thick body, no tattoos or piercings. French flag acquired - 5/10.
Ate her pussy and she gave me a decent blowjob, fucked her with raw one round in the pussy and ass. Could not finish. No LMR. Did not squirt. Should have drunk less.

Tuesday
+1, +28 for the year, 62 overall.
33 year old Tinder match, drove straight to my house. Brunette, green eyes, decent face and slim body, several tattoos and no piercings. You can't beat a lunchtime bang - 7/10.
Unhaven so didn’t eat her pussy, gave me a great blowjob (eating ass seems to be in vogue right now), fucked her with a condom on two rounds as not on birth control. No LMR. Did not squirt. Will try to plate.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - kaotic - 07-03-2018

+1 Friday night, +6 for the year, 3rd date bang, potential LTR material

Possible 7.5 or 8.

I know, it's been a slow year, and I've got other shit going on.

Alot of you guys know I slowed down the dating life, because that shit got expensive, I'm saving money, and it's time consuming, been focusing on plates, gym, and life.

Great latina ass, light soft skin.

Got her back to my pad, movies, straight bang, no foreplay.

You can read more about my dates with her here:

thread-24128...pid1812789

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Oak - 07-04-2018

25yr old white feminist career woman from tinder, 7.

Last week and not a notch technically.

My game was poor. In fact, I didn’t really game her at all. But we still ended up at mine. I think if you are in decent shape, well dressed, crack 2-3 genuinely funny jokes, speak slowly and are relaxed you are already miles ahead of the crowd.

On her period, so no sex. But a BJ. She swallowed.

I messaged her the next day and she still hasn’t responded.

Honestly I feel used. Be careful out there gentlemen, women can be such selfish pigs - only after one thing.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Montrose - 07-06-2018

+1, +6 for the year. 22 year old student visiting from London, cheerful, open minded and willing to learn. 6 or 7. Matched on Tinder on Wednesday, banged on Thursday night at my place after drink date in upscale bar. I love those easy lays. For the list, #158.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Roardog - 07-06-2018

Quote: (07-04-2018 06:09 PM)Oak Wrote:  

25yr old white feminist career woman from tinder, 7.

Last week and not a notch technically.

My game was poor. In fact, I didn’t really game her at all. But we still ended up at mine. I think if you are in decent shape, well dressed, crack 2-3 genuinely funny jokes, speak slowly and are relaxed you are already miles ahead of the crowd.

On her period, so no sex. But a BJ. She swallowed.

I messaged her the next day and she still hasn’t responded.

Honestly I feel used. Be careful out there gentlemen, women can be such selfish pigs - only after one thing.

Not a notch.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Roath Park - 07-06-2018

Wednesday
+1, +29 for the year, 63 overall.
29 year old Tinder match, picked her up and straight to my house. Brunette, brown eyes, busted face but decent body, one tattoo and no or piercings. Another bona fide sub - 5/10.
Shaven but didn't eat her pussy and she gave me a decent blowjob, fucked her with raw one round. No LMR. Did not squirt. Deleted her number afterwards.

Thursday
+1, +30 for the year, 64 overall.
24 year old Tinder match, drove straight to her house. Blonde, brown eyes, decent face and decent (but thick) body, no tattoos or piercings. Another lunchtime bang - 6/10.
Met her yesterday evening at hers, gave me a great blowjob but no bang as on her period (even suggested putting a towel down. Hit me up this morning to come back for more... Ate her pussy, and fucked her with a condom on one rounds as not on birth control. Could not finish. No LMR. Did not squirt. Working hard to pipeline hotter/younger women for the weekend.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - whiteknightrises - 07-07-2018

German girl in Seoul Korea

thread-1682-...pid1815311

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Mikestar - 07-08-2018

I guess this counts despite me being in her pussy for literally 1 minute.

+1 2nd of a lifetime. Mexican 5, in Mexico they call this type of chick a camaron (shrimp) because her body is good but face is ugly.

This was a terrible experience, I got invited to a party by a RVF member (thanks TwinTurbo) and I had fun. Got with 2 chicks and they were best friends which was a problem but later it was just me and 2 chicks in the house after the party. I was extremely drunk and she was tipsy too. I get in the bed and she jerks me off, I tell her to give me head about 10 times. She says no, I say if you don't give me head we're not having sex. Im so drunk without head I cannot get it up. She commands me to put my condom on and I do but I barely fuck her, I tell her again if you want me to fuck you have to suck me off. She says no and indirectly kicks me out. I leave asap. That girl pissed me off, extremely bad experience and I hated her attitude.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Roath Park - 07-08-2018

Saturday
+1, +31 for the year, 65 overall.
29 year old Tinder match, drove straight to my house. Brunette, brown eyes, pretty face and slim, petite body, no tattoos or piercings. Definitely one of the hottest women I’ve slept with, need to focus on quality, not quantity. - 8/10.
Ate her pussy but no blowjob, fucked her with a condom on round one as not on birth control. Most LMR I've experienced in a long time. Did not squirt. Will try to plate.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Bizet - 07-09-2018

+1.

11th for the year.

That's two new girls in the past two weeks. I met this girl out at a bar over the weekend. She was out drinking with some of her co-workers. I got her number and made plans to meet up with her on Monday night (yesterday).

We met up yesterday and we had a few drinks (actually, it was more than a few drinks). I took her to the same little wine bar I take all my dates too. We got along well and had a really great time. After a lot of heavy making out at the bar, we back to mine and banged. She was a gym-addict who had an amazing body; it was the best I've had in a while. She had a really cute face too.

A solid 7/10 all up.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Oak - 07-12-2018

24yr old white professional. 7, could be an 8, very slim, but she had short hair and her personality was so incredibly annoying.

Once we were naked and on the bed she did this thing where she clamped her thighs shut and said I bet you’re not strong enough to get them open like some sort of weird last minute shit-test. Eventually she stopped and I treated her quite rough after that, which she loved. But prior to round 2 she did the same thing. This was after it had taken me 5-10 minutes to get it up. She was so insufferably annoying in every way and this bullshit she pulled with her legs made me want to walk. And even though she had the coil, the 1/100,000 chance of impregnating this annoying idiot made my head spin on the way home. I should’ve wrapped up.

Quote: (07-06-2018 02:29 AM)Roardog Wrote:  

Not a notch.

Fair enough. I actually never heard from her. But then I am a sassy, extremely funny, highly intelligent man in touch with my sexuality and very focused on my career (I work in HR). So she was probably just intimidated by me and went for the old 'Suck and Duck'. Gets the BJ and then ducks my messages. Typical.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Gorgiass - 07-13-2018

Sexy light-skinned/haired Colombian girl with incredible tits and tight stomach, less than 5 hours after meeting, in public and almost got caught. From daygame.

Coming back from a job, stopped in NY to look at another one and hit the upper west side when done. Not real impressed with the uggo to honey ratio there, maybe an off time or day or just an off neighborhood. Got a good Gf so haven't been gaming much but half-assed a few approaches and pussed out of a few more then hit the park. Approached the Colombian girl standing there looking at a map with something like “you look lost” and convinced her to follow me instead of going where she was trying to get.

Went to the bar by the lake and crashed a L'Oreal (I think) event, but no open bar so still had to pay an ungodly amount for two beers. Guess the makeup biz ain't what it used to be. Rented a boat and played with some turtles and told her she owed me a massage for rowing. Steadily ramping up touching but no makeouts. Got back to shore and she said she had to get back to her friend's to pack as she had a 1 AM flight back home. Almost gave up hope but told her to walk me back to my car and subway back from there. Before exiting the park pulled her over to so grass and told her she still needed to give me that massage, I went first, then her, then pulled her in and made out for a bit before heading for the car.

On the walk back she volunteered to teach me Spanish words for body parts, when done looked her in the eye with slight smirk and grabbed one of those fantastic tits and asked “what about these?” Tetas. Told her I'd drive her back to Brooklyn – one more hour to run some last ditch game. Driving back, rubbing her leg for a bit, said the word for leg, then her tit again, “Tetas. Are these real?”
“Yes! You didn't think they're real?!”
“I did actually. But can I really take your word for it? This calls for further investigation” and stuck my hand down her shirt, maintaining eye contact with a skeptical expression. God. Damn. Felt as nice as they looked.

So I was driving, slowly rubbing higher and higher on her leg, then put her hand on my leg, and after she seemed comfortable with that put it on my dick though my pants for a bit, then took it out. By about halfway to Brooklyn she was jerking me off and I was fingering her with one eye on the phone GPS in my console cupholder cause I forgot the mount this week and fighting through evening NYC traffic. Pretty wild. She was soaked and moaning and once we got over the bridge I was looking for any place to stop. Passed a park and I turned in, parked illegally, kissed her and told her to get out and led her into it.

Some kids were playing basketball but it looked dark and bushy further down so I kept going but there were even more people down there. Fuck! Stopped and made out but I could tell she was losing the vibe. Headed back towards the car and a park on the other side had a small building so led her towards that, past some old guy walking a dog, passed the shed until he was out of sight and then doubled back and pulled her behind it.

Lifted her shirt and there was probably the nicest pair of perky but still perfectly soft D-DDs I've ever seen. Played with them for 30 secs then pulled her pants down and went down on her for 8 secs before spinning her around and arching her back.

Never understood how people are into public sex. I was so distracted watching a group of kids gather 100 yds to the right and another couple walking the path 100 ft to the left it was all I could do to keep hard enough to get it in. We were in the shadows but with all the park lights it wasn't exactly dark. Fucked for about 3 minutes and the kids started walking towards us and she was getting nervous. Told her to lay down but she wouldn't get on the dirt, terrified of rats which we had already seen a couple of, and when the kids were about 50 ft away she pulled up her pants and we walked around the corner of the building to see the guy with the dog almost right there, on his phone. Glared at me but returned a head nod. Got closer to my car and saw a white Chevy with a decal on the rear quarter right behind it with headlights on, but they didn't get out so we GTFO of there and finished each other off with hands and fingers right before I pulled into her friends place. Made me realize how much I've missed the game.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - tomzestatlu - 07-15-2018

After maybe 2 months I got ONS and it feels too good after all those boring Badoo bangs.
At first I almost lost this night. I got lucky and joined group of 5 young pretty ladies and chosen one, that was smiling on me a lot. There was a lot of tongue-kissing and touching, but than the group left. She was on visit from neighboring country and didn´t want to leave her friend she was sleeping at.

I thought night is over, but decided to say hi to my friends working in one club. I had a look on dancing floor and it wasn´t very good, because it was already near closing time. Anyway there was this girl and she was really into me.

The conclusion is that this was my first fake tittays girl ever and first ONS anal bang I guess.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Bizet - 07-15-2018

+1.

I was out drinking with some co-workers on Saturday night. There was a girl sitting down at the bar by herself. I went up to her and asked if anyone was using the barstool next to her. She told me I could take it (there was a guy in our group who didn't have a seat). As I went to pick the barstool up, it fell apart in my hands; this started the conversation.

I found out that this girl had just been on a bumble date, and that it hadn't gone very well. I ended up chatting to this chick for 15 minutes (while my mate was still waiting for a barstool). I got the vibe that she was really horny, so I asked her if she wanted to bounce to another, more quiet bar to grab a drink. She told me she did, so we left (and I ditched my friends). We went outside and we started discussing other bars we could go to. Then she told me that she had some really nice red wine at her place; that sounded good to me, so we took a taxi back to her's instead.

We banged shortly after we got to her place. Honestly, she wasn't great. I would've called her a 6 out of 10, but I was pretty drunk. So she was probably actually only a 5.

I'm not super proud of this one, but I'm sure every player has a few notches that they're not particularly proud of. Plus, told myself that I was going to log every new bang for the year here. Also, I'm seeing the 7/10 from my previous post again on Wednesday. So that makes me feel better about myself.

I'm now on 12 girls for the year.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Roath Park - 07-16-2018

Sunday
+1, +32 for the year, 66 overall.
30 year old Tinder match, drove straight to my house. Blonde, blue eyes, decent face and decent body, no tattoos or piercings. The 'type' I go for - 6/10.
Ate her pussy, gave me a decent blowjob, fucked her with a condom on one round as not on birth control. No LMR. Squirter. Threesome with my LTR (the best one I've had to date).

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Mikestar - 07-17-2018

Banged my Mexican gf for the last time. It was an amazing way to end my journey in Mexico but also emotional. Went to a castle, museum, boats on the lake then back to my house.

She f-cked and sucked me so good I almost wanna put a ring on it, it's not a joke. Latinas will change your life. She gave me head for a total of 1 hour, I banged her then throat f-cked her and turned her mouth into a daycare centre - she swallowed and had no objection. Also the first time I did 69, it's amazing. Then she cried because she will miss me so much, we danced to reggaeton then we said goodbye. She bought me a present too. She said she loves me and will visit me in Europe.

Sometimes dreams come true folks, I think this is the power of game, I never thought I could get a woman so addicted to me.

Tomorrow I go back to reality in England, it is what it is.

I thank this forum too much, it really changed my life.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Investment Bro - 07-21-2018

Quote: (07-17-2018 09:41 PM)Mikestar Wrote:  

Banged my Mexican gf for the last time. It was an amazing way to end my journey in Mexico but also emotional. Went to a castle, museum, boats on the lake then back to my house.

Tomorrow I go back to reality in England, it is what it is.

I thank this forum too much, it really changed my life.

Enjoy those moments my man, they are what make life worth it. It sounds like you have had a great experience.

That said, +1 22 y/o Asian 7.5. Nice thick ass and really perky tits. Trying hard to keep calm right now, because this girl and I vibed really well, way beyond any of the other plates I have ever had/currently have.

Tonight we had our second date (I usually try to avoid doing dates on Friday, but I actually had no other plans so I went for it). Brought her back to my pad, took her for a walk on the beach, showed her the house I plan to buy, all that good stuff, while teasing her about getting sick. She claimed it was from making out with me on our first date.

I laughed, picked her up, and made out with her, emphasizing it with "well, now you're really going to be sick".

Brought her back to my place after that, sat her down on the leather couch. Quick makeout, then cooked us some chicken noodle soup for dinner to help her feel better. I had her help me prep, which turned into another makeout in the kitchen, and led to me throwing her around my apartment. Immediately knew she wanted to be dominated, and of course, she began to moan very loudly when I started choking her.

Took about 10 minutes of making out before her top came off, followed by my shirt. Damn, those tits were worth it. A nice handful and really perky. Made out some more, pressed her tits into my sliding glass door while choking her from behind (if you looked in the door you'd be able to see her). Went for her shorts, and she said "nooooo IB" and feebly pulled them back up.

I love it when women say that. No problem. Picked her back up, threw her on the couch, made out with her some more, while carrying her in and out of the kitchen to stir the soup. Made a couple more runs at her shorts, all ending with "No IB, we're not having sex tonight!" in between me making her moan my name by spanking or biting her.

Finally, panties come off, I throw her down on the bed, and bust out my lotion. Quick back massage to get her really relaxed, and to scope the pussy out. She was soaked.

Flipped her over, ate it out really quick, had her mouth wrapped around my cock. Really dominant first bang, choked her hard and left all kinds of marks. Her eyes rolled back into her head when I slid in. To be fair, I have claw marks all over me as well as two serious bite marks.

We rested for 15 minutes after that, and then fucked again. Came on her back a second time.

Ate the chicken noodle, which was cold by now, and then talked for about an hour before banging again. Finished on her face, and accidentally got some in her eye. Whoops. Ate her out to finish her off until she was shaking and couldn't move. She screamed my name louder than anyone I've ever hard.

Great connection with this girl, very similar interests and personality. Shared sense of humor and music. Will definitely see her again. I will need to tread very carefully, I have not had as good a connection with a woman in years. She also showed me all the thirst girls get exposed to on IG. She's got like 25k or something followers, and her DMs are full of incels. I found it hilarious, especially because of the subtle shit test nature of it. I just spanked her hard.

Funny enough, I also had sex with one of my regular plates this morning. So basically, 4 nuts in one day. I'm absolutely drained right now, but thanks NoFap for letting me keep the endurance up!

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Spengler1917 - 07-21-2018

Totally forgot about doing this. I'll provide the background anyway, since I just left her place. Met some chick out last night at the bar while riding solo. I noticed there were a lot of dudes, so I moved to another area of the bar where there were more girls. I chilled that the bar for about 10 minutes when a few girls walked in, one of whom stood right next to me. I thought, "Here's my chance!" My opening was, "Hi. How are you? Can I buy you a drink?" It was as simple as that. After buying her a few drinks, she started getting very touchy. She had her body pressed against mine, and and started putting her hand on my shoulder. I soon thereafter thought it was a good idea to jokingly ask: "Are you taking me home tonight? I'd love to see you naked." A little forward, ay? She laughed and needless to say, she did! We banged like 20 times -- most of which occurred this morning. Description: Average body, but very firm. 5'6. Somewhat clumsy and awkward. Halfway decent. 6/10 on my scale, but I was drunk, too. This is the first non-Tinder chick I've banged in a while. Big confidence booster for solo game.

Her sister was legit a **9**/10, though. I had a hard time not staring. Unfortunately, she was taken. Drats.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Roath Park - 07-22-2018

Saturday
+1, +33 for the year, 67 overall.
19 year old Tinder match, picked her up and drove straight to my house. Brunette, brown eyes, pretty face and decent, slim, petite body, no tattoos or piercings. Definitely one of the hottest women I’ve slept with, New Zealand flag acquired, the youngest girl I've banged (turned 19 on 8th July) and a bona fide sub - 8/10.
Shaved but didn't eat her pussy, gave me a great blowjob, fucked her with a condom on round one at her insistence, round two raw in the ass. Did not finish. No LMR. Did not squirt. Took her anal V, will try to plate.

Saturday
+1, +34 for the year, 68 overall.
23 year old Seeking Arrangement match, drover straight to my house. Redhead, brown eyes, decent face but thick body, no tattoos or piercings. My standards are slipping (was seriously considering cancelling as the previous girl had just left but she was on route) - 6/10.
Shaved but didn't eat her pussy, gave me a great blowjob, fucked her raw two rounds. No LMR. Did not squirt. Took her anal V, will try to plate.

After a frustrating week of no new notches it feels good to have two new ones under my belt in the space of an evening.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Roath Park - 07-23-2018

Sunday
+1, +35 for the year, 69 overall.
21 year old Tinder match, drover straight to her house. Brunette, brown eyes, pretty face and decent, slim, petite body, no tattoos or piercings. Huge boobs for an Asian woman - 8/10.
Ate her pussy and she gave me an amazing blowjob, fucked her with a condom one round. Did not finish. Massive LMR as on her period and didn't want to bang on the first date. Did not squirt. Will try to plate. Third Chinese bang.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Roath Park - 07-28-2018

Wednesday
+1, +36 for the year, 70 overall.
21 year old Seeking Arrangement match, drove straight to my house. Blonde, blue eyes, pretty face but thick body, no tattoos or piercings. My standards are slipping… again - 5/10.
Shaven but didn’t eat her pussy and she gave me a great blowjob, fucked her with a condom on one round as not on birth control. Some LMR. Squirter. SIF.

Friday
+1, +37 for the year, 71 overall.
19 year old Seeking Arrangement match, drover straight to my house. Blonde, green eyes, pretty face and slim, petite body, two tattoos, belly button and both nipple pierced. The hottest bang to date - 8/10.
Ate her pussy and she gave me a great blowjob, fucked her with raw two rounds, raw in the ass. No LMR. Squirter. A lot. Karma for banging the SIF earlier in the week.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - MajorStyles - 07-28-2018

Quote: (07-17-2018 09:41 PM)Mikestar Wrote:  

She gave me head for a total of 1 hour, I banged her then throat f-cked her and turned her mouth into a daycare centre - she swallowed and had no objection.

[Image: highfive.gif]