Roosh V Forum
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) (/thread-11951.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Roardog - 03-05-2018

Quote: (03-05-2018 08:34 PM)Lucky Wrote:  

I let her borrow one of my shirts and pay for her $18 Lyft home. Because I'm a gentleman.

Borrow? You ain't seeing that shirt again brother.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Graft - 03-06-2018

+3 for the week.

#1, a bisexual BDSM chick. Claims she hasn't had sex in three months. First night date at a bar, I bounce her back to my place and it's on. Second night, didn't use a condom and busted inside her. By the third time I saw her she was causing too much drama and I dropped her.

#2 Persian stripper 8+, meet her on a dating app. She flirts with me over text and facetime over a few days and finally invites me over. I fuck her but couldnt feel shit in the condom so I took it off. Test results coming back soon. She tries to play me and get me into a "relationship" with her for cash, but I ended that discussion. One of the hottest girls I've been with this year.

#3 basic white bitch, had a little trouble getting up because of weed and alch, but I eventually get the bang. Now a plate.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Solo1 - 03-07-2018

+1, +16 for year. 21yo Filipina. 5'0 52kg. Nice girl. Black dress and black choker. Horny and fun.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - fitness2569 - 03-07-2018

+16. Jesus christ

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Ringo - 03-07-2018

Quote: (03-07-2018 09:42 AM)fitness2569 Wrote:  

+16. Jesus christ

[Image: giphy.gif]

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - fitness2569 - 03-07-2018

That's alot of bangs man in 2+ months

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - christpuncher - 03-07-2018

I don't even think I've banged my LTR girlfriend 16 times this year.....

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - ballsyamog - 03-07-2018

9 weeks and 2 days - Almost 2 new girls per week.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - kaotic - 03-07-2018

I noticed Solo only posts in the Just Had Sex Thread and they're all Filipina.

Solo you should be dropping a data sheet or some more details on how you're pulling these girls dude.

Alot of people can learn from your stats and how to bang Flip girls!

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Mayhem - 03-08-2018

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - alphacentauri - 03-08-2018

+1. Persistence pays!

I met this Chinese chick at a party a few weeks ago. She works out and has a bangin' body to show for it. I ran the Tuthmosis recipe on our first date, but she wasn't down to bounce back to my pad, saying it's too soon and yadda yadda. We ended the night at McDonald's for ice cream (hey, it was the only open ice cream place in the area), and I kiss-closed her good night.

Last night, I took her to a bar with a nice view of the city. We had some drinks and light food there, then we made our way back to the main shopping area. I dropped the going home line in a sly way, and she said she was really tempted, but couldn't because it was already getting late — it was almost 10PM and she gets up really early in the morning to work out. So we agreed to get ice cream again, but we went to a classier place this time. We got a cone to share and headed up to the third floor and were surprised to see no one else was there. So you know what happened next: lots of ass- and boob-grabbing, kisses, leg rubs. Eventually some other customers showed up, but they were facing away from us, so I continued my moves even though she was a bit apprehensive about it (though it turned her on).

The place closed at 11, so we headed back to the train station, but I convinced her to hang out for a bit longer — and there was a McDonald's right down the street, so I joked about going there again. This time we didn't order anything, but we sat upstairs in the back and I continued my touching and conversation. After about 10 minutes there, she looked me straight in the face and said "Let's go back to your place". I gave it some thought, nodded, and we got the fuck outta there. 15-some minutes later we're back at my place. I gave her a few tastes of my whiskey collection, then within 10 minutes we're kissing and clothes are coming off. She gave some slight LMR by pulling her face away from kisses and covering her boobs/puss as I went to touch them, but was smiling as she did it, so I think she was just being playful. We fucked several times throughout the night, and I sent her off today after giving her a light breakfast.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Spartacus - 03-09-2018

Agreed

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Jagnum - 03-09-2018

Met this Argentinian girl at club on Saturday. Great connection the first time we met, but next two times I saw her that night she basically brushed me off.

[Image: 5Zph7ftl.png]

Was supposed to meet her yesterday at a beer bar near my place at 10 pm.

I didn’t even leave my apartment, because she never gave a clear confirmation she was coming.

Around 9:45 pm I texted her, “I’m leaving now see you soon”, but I was still sitting on my couch. I texted her again at 10pm, “I’m running a few minutes late,” again from my couch.

Her: “I haven’t left”

I replied I was close to the bar, even though I was still sitting on my couch. After a few back-and-forth texts in which she took 10 minutes to reply on average, it sounded like she was going to come eventually, so I walked outside, but only walked half the distance to the bar.

She still just kept asking if I was at the bar, even though she admitted she was on the other side of town (I assumed she was with girlfriends having a late dinner or drinks).

At 10:30 she said:

“I’m in another part of town”
“You?”

I figured she’s not coming. I send her another text and she replied, and then at 10:40pm, I left her a voice message from the street in which I said,

“I was waiting, you didn’t come. I’m going to my apartment, you can meet me there.”

Much to my surprise she responded,

“where do you live?”

I told her the intersection where I live, and told her I have good wine.

Her: “I’d like”

I followed up with,

“Let me know when you get in the taxi.”

Her: “Okay”

I didn’t hear back for 20 minutes so I was convinced she wasn’t coming. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and changed into my sleep clothes.

At 11:06pm I checked my phone just as I was about to call it a night. She had left a What'sApp voicemail:

“hey jagnum you live [this intersection] right.”

I texted her back,

“Yeah I live there”
“I’ll go downstairs to meet you.”

I hung out on my couch almost certain she wasn’t coming.

Then 11:21pm

“Estoy” [I am (here)]

I went down to meet her.

PATIENCE PATIENCE PATIENCE AND PERSISTENCE.

Fuck she looked hot. Bronzed body, huge tits, a very cute face. Wore thick black glasses. She had the perfect sexy teacher look to her.

Can’t remember the last time I had a first date directly at my apartment. Maybe never.

Yesterday, I read Corsega’s trip report from Santo Domingo on how he’d invite girls directly back to his apartment. I always thought this was a bold move for a player. But a few hours later, I’m doing the same.

I served some wine. She was already a little buzzed because she’d been drinking with her friends. She was touchy with me, we started making out after about ten minutes on my couch. She was using a lot of tongue, at one point I said, “it seems like you’re going to lick my whole body.”

Slowly slowly clothes came off. Sucked on one of her big tits, she wouldn’t take her shirt off. I suggested we go somewhere more comfortable, she said I want to get to know you better. We stay on the couch. 5 minutes later, she suggests to me, “Should we go somewhere more comfortable?”

I could barely stay hard because it was 12:30am, I was exhausted, I basically had gone to sleep when she left that voice mail. Wine kills my boner too. We fucked a little, couldn’t get hard to fuck her from the back. I took off the condom and she sucked my dick. Hooly shit she knew how to suck cock.

That’s good because I haven’t had a good blowjob in a long time, last 10 girls or so can’t remember anyone being particularly good at it. This big-titted Argentinian was. She knew you had to use a lot of saliva, and she knew how to pull my dick while her mouth was on it.

This broke a 3.5-week dry spell. +4 in Argentina.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - kaotic - 03-09-2018

Stories like Jag's make me smile, good stuff man.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Noir - 03-09-2018

Jagnum that is a great story. It sounds like you may have misinterpreted how DTF she was; it seems like it just needed logistics. That's interesting considering you spent time with her on one night.

+1 for preselection.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - pancakemouse - 03-09-2018

Quote: (03-09-2018 01:54 PM)Jagnum Wrote:  

Yesterday, I read Corsega’s trip report from Santo Domingo on how he’d invite girls directly back to his apartment. I always thought this was a bold move for a player. But a few hours later, I’m doing the same.

Girls want sex with high-value men. If you're high-value enough and they're comfortable enough with you, you can meet them wherever you want. It's all about establishing that mentality of "This is my frame, she can either meet me in it or leave."

In Santo Domingo, it was possible because my foreigner value outweighed the low comfort level (online game and low trust society).

I also offered to meet them outside and we'd go walk to the corner store and get wine together. That makes girls a bit more comfortable.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Roardog - 03-13-2018

Great work Jagnum! I feel you on the wine, kills my boner as well which sucks because I love red wine!

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Buddydowrongright2 - 03-16-2018

Banged my third Brazilian this past weekend. Her Tinder pictures were ugly but I didn't have anything to do so I thought what the fuck, why not? I showed up at the bar and found a pleasant surprise. What I thought would be a 4.5-5 girl with an okay body was actually a 6-6.5 with a body that passed the boner test. Nice wide hips, thick butt, big tits. Very sweet voice. We didn't hook up that night, only made out, but she came over to my place the next afternoon and we went a few rounds. She gave great head and it was easy to make her come. I am not sure if I am going to see her again. Like, the other two Brazilian girls I slept with, she was good in the sack but immediately gave off super clingy vibes after. I don't remember telling her my last name, but she already found me on linkedin, for example. Weird.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Ringo - 03-16-2018

+1 from yesterday. Rich young girl.

Approached her at a club two weeks ago. Tried to kiss her, she didn't reciprocate but looked like she liked me. Left her and made out with other girls. She found me on Instagram the next day, and from then on it was easy work - always replied fast, excited to meet up. Banged twice at her place. Before I left, she gave me an expensive toothbrush (she's a dentist). [Image: lol.gif]

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Redbaron - 03-17-2018

Met up with a chick from Tinder last night.

Gamed her on tinder for all of 2 days and picked her up on my way back from the bars. She had excellent tits but almost no ass which was disappointing. Sex was mediocre, I might add her to rotation we'll see. Also first time Im adding a notch to this forum, so cheers to that.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - MrRoundtree - 03-18-2018

+1 33 year-old Brazilian, blonde in Montreal. Quite hot body, not best face (showed she was 33 year) but I liked with make-up.

We had locked-down a bar and we showed up while there was a line-up and the girls were the first in line waiting (all brazilians) we went pass them and when we were at the coat check we saw them enter and I had my eyes on the blonde.

I went to the bathroom and my friends picked a spot at the bar while the brazilians went and sat behind us, then moved around the dj because the first spot they went to was reserved.

I was drinking shots with my friends and remained in control, gin &tonic, good vibe, was having fun. I saw the blonde was getting offered drinks and she kept rejecting guys, I had a look at her seems she was looking a bit at me. My friend went and talked to her but I don't know what he said. Not much because he came back, this is my friend with the most game.

I was dancing and noticed a girl at the bar (French or Quebecoise) looking at me. I wanted to go talk to her later. She went passed me and it seemed she would be my target for the night.

20 min before the bar closed I had a look and saw the brazilian girls all left besides the blonde, another guy (the owner) went and talked to her and I think she got offered a Capirinha. I decided to go and talk with the girl because she was still looking in my direction. We had good banter, she was pleasant, told me she is brazilian but she spoke perfect french. She moved from Sao Paulo to Montreal one year ago. I liked her and she was letting me touch her back and kino. The lights turned on and Dropkick Murphys was playing, I danced with my friends and the other French girl was also dancing with us and grabbed my shoulders and even my stomach. Saw the the brazilian was still looking and I came back to her, told her im tired and I want to leave and im going outside, she agreed. We got our coats and went outside, I asked her what happened to her friends and where she is going, She told me she is going to their place, I looked at her eyes and I made out with her very passionately. I then told her I'm going home and if she wants to join she is welcome (with a cab) . She asked me where I live and if I live a lone, said yes. Then she said let's go.

We made out in the cab and we got to my place, had very sexy makeout and and we went straight to my room, clothes went off and I banged her for probably a good 40 min and wanted to enjoy the fucking moment because she was so fucking light, fun and sexy with her small body and she was moaning loud. I brought her to my table, she was so loud and im sure people in the corridor heard her. I came and we went to sleep.

She told me when she saw us outside she was wondering who we were and why we didnt wait in line, then she had her eyes on me the whole night and was wondering why I didnt come and talk to her. When her friends left she wanted to stay 10 min alone to see if I would go talk to her and if not she was leaving...she really picked me since the beginning.

I fucked her again twice in the morning, we also had a 69. She sucked my dick like a champion. Her friends were hot though so if I can I will introduce them to my friends.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Solo1 - 03-21-2018

+1, +17 for year. 25yo Filipina. 5'2 43kg. Nice body. Bubbly, cheerful, high spirited personality.

I'll try to make a data sheet at some point.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Deuce Anna Half - 03-24-2018

+2, +7 for the year.

1st was 23yo SIF from Tinder. Open and shut case of "we matched late one night, she was horny, we met and we fucked". You know, how Tinder was originally intended. Outside of an OK blowjob she was forgettable and regrettable. But since I batted 0-for-February, it pulled me out of my slump.

2nd was a 21yo college girl from Tinder. 5'10, big but toned body. Real "upwardly mobile" DC black yuppie type. Law student, interned on The Hill, has lunches with Senator WhoeverTheFuck...that kinda girl. I definitely see her saying "I'm single because men are intimidated by my intelligence and my career" in the future. One of the best things about being an older man is that it makes it so much easier to run amused mastery game, which is like catnip to those high-powered professional types. Doubly so if they have daddy issues.

First date was breakfast at this hippie cafe, made out in the upstairs lounge area, couldn't get the bang then because of logistics but she was chomping at the bit for a second date. Second date we met up for a bite to eat, which was really just a formality at this point. I probably could have just invited her straight to the hotel room but I didn't want to run the risk of tripping some ASD. Got her in bed, and it's been a while since a girl out-fucked me, but she damn near did it. I pulled out every trick I had. Even made her squirt a few times. She'd cum, and as soon as she got her senses back she'd ask for more. I'd cum, she'd suck me off until I got hard again, then we'd go some more. It was a little over 3 hours before she finally had enough.

I almost want to make her a plate, but I don't have time for marathon sex every time.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - steak - 03-25-2018

Met this asian girl with rly nice clear skin and nice ass super wide hips with a legit flat stomach, today stopped by and watched her go for a swim and then banged her like 5 times her abs made her so tight and watching her go for a swim and showering in a bikini and then immediately going up to her place on a relaxing Sunday was amazing.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - _Samo_ - 03-25-2018

+1 here in Poland from tinder, finally broke a dry spell of about 4 months. 1st of the year and #30 lifetime. Oldest girl I've banged at 30 years old.

This was probably the easiest lay of my entire life. I was texting all my contacts trying to set up dates for the midweek as I always do on Sundays evenings, really had no intentions of meeting anyone or trying to get any girls over, was completely drained from a weekend trip with my friend.
Anyway while texting this girl I originally said lets hang out Tuesday, but we ended up talking about sex and she sent me a couple of pics of her tits. I responded with an underwear shot of my boner. I told her to come and see to it, to my surprise she just asks for my address and says she will come now but she's 'not putting any make up on or anything'.

True to her word she comes over and is at my place 30 minutes later. She looked alright, chubby but not fat. I answered the door in my underwear. We immediately start making out after about 3 words exchanged. We end up on my bed and she takes her own underwear off. I'm sure I could of raw dogged her right then but I smartly grabbed a condom, although very stupidly I managed to buy the regular size ones so they're way too tight and small for my cock, I end up forcing one on after fucking 2 up.

This is where I got really stupid. I mean if there was ever an advert for a girl you shouldn't fuck raw it was this girl. Her notch count is definitely huge (she told me as much), huge tattoo's on her back and thigh, aswell as a couple more in other places and obviously the fact how crazy easy it was. But despite all that I ended up taking her to the shower after her period came during the sex. I banged her raw in the shower for 5 minutes before cumming. After that she was really trying to get a round 2 and wouldn't leave. Eventually I combined several excuses and she got up and left.

From now on its no more raw dogging random sluts for me. I've done it for way too long and been lucky not to have picked something up. I'm a changed man from now on.