Roosh V Forum
Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Life (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Health: Apple Cider Vinegar (/thread-7518.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Pinch - 03-10-2012

Just got a bottle of the unfiltered organic acv . Got it for two bucks at trader joes. It's super cloudy, I can't even see through it . Hope it's the right stuff.

I only took a couple tablespoons of it, should I take more?? I mixed it with some water and MAN, it tastes pretty funky.

This is what it looks like, there's no mother in it . . will it still do the trick?

[Image: photo-e1308839241465.jpg?w=225&h=300]

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Moma - 03-10-2012

Quote: (03-10-2012 03:13 PM)Pinch Wrote:  

Just got a bottle of the unfiltered organic acv . Got it for two bucks at trader joes. It's super cloudy, I can't even see through it . Hope it's the right stuff.

I only took a couple tablespoons of it, should I take more?? I mixed it with some water and MAN, it tastes pretty funky.

This is what it looks like, there's no mother in it . . will it still do the trick?

[Image: photo-e1308839241465.jpg?w=225&h=300]

I'm not sure. Why do you guys not just go for Braggs instead of trying all these round house tricks? No mother = waste of time

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Chad Daring - 03-10-2012

^

I believe that cloudiness he's seeing IS the mother. Its the pasteurization and filtering that remove the beneficial qualities from ACV. Compare his cloudy TJ brand to a typical brand like Heinz, Heinz is completely clear.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Cr33pin - 03-11-2012

whats mother? other then the woman who gave birth to me

i gotta find a new way to drink this, its getting to me. i just been mixing my 2 tea spoons an like 1/3 cup of water

i might mix in some honey or something....

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Jackhammer - 03-11-2012

Quote: (03-11-2012 08:43 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

i gotta find a new way to drink this, its getting to me. i just been mixing my 2 tea spoons an like 1/3 cup of water

I dilute mine with a full glass of water. I've tried it straight and with smaller amounts of water, and it just fucks me up

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Chad Daring - 03-11-2012

Apple juice seems to be the preferred method for taking the edge off

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Fujiwara - 03-11-2012

I've gone from putting my ACV in apple juice to drinking my 2tbsps in 5oz of orange juice, 3x daily.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Kickb - 03-11-2012

Just threw mine up. Drinking Acv on an empty stomach is not recommended.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Hotwheels - 03-11-2012

I mix mine with honey and water, full drinking glass, and it tastes good enough I could drink it all day.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - alecks - 03-11-2012

ohh man i actually just bought acv today because you guys keep going on about it lol.

other benefits are increased glycogen retention eg,lower blood glucose = lower insulin levels = less likely to get fat.

and its digestive properties.

but man does it taste GANK!!! i put two tablespoons of it into a glass and then filled the glass about half way up with water and necked it,i thought the water would dilute it somewhat.....was i mistaken!

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Chad Daring - 03-11-2012

Quote: (03-11-2012 05:03 PM)alecks Wrote:  

ohh man i actually just bought acv today because you guys keep going on about it lol.

other benefits are increased glycogen retention eg,lower blood glucose = lower insulin levels = less likely to get fat.

and its digestive properties.

but man does it taste GANK!!! i put two tablespoons of it into a glass and then filled the glass about half way up with water and necked it,i thought the water would dilute it somewhat.....was i mistaken!

Try taking it straight to the face, its even worse.

I find diluting it LESS is easier for me because you can throw it back quicker.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - AntiTrace - 03-11-2012

anything scientifically proven on this? Are we sure its not a placebo effect?

I have read up that is has been a home remedy forever. I guess at 2 bucks a pop its not gonna break the swine for me to experiment a bit. Ill pick some up tomorrow

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Hencredible Casanova - 03-11-2012

Quote: (03-11-2012 07:40 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

anything scientifically proven on this? Are we sure its not a placebo effect?

I have read up that is has been a home remedy forever. I guess at 2 bucks a pop its not gonna break the swine for me to experiment a bit. Ill pick some up tomorrow

Definitely the real deal. I feel like a different person altogether since taking this stuff.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Kish - 03-11-2012

The inorganic ACV tastes like shit. I switched over to braggs yesterday and it's great. I dont even need apple juice. I can drink it straight out of the bottle.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Basil Ransom - 03-11-2012

How are you guys dosing it? 2 TBSP a day? 4 TBSP a day, 2 in the morning, 2 in the evening?

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Cr33pin - 03-11-2012

i dont know about all that, the braggs is gettin to be to much for me but i was barley mixing it with much water

i thought about mixing it with my green tea an honey... but i like my green tea i dont wanna make it taste bad ha..... im just gonna mix some more water an honey with it as it was suggested on here

I pretty much take 2 tea spoons soon as possible after eating something. i used to take it on a empty stomach first thing when i woke up but someone on here said that was bad.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Hotwheels - 03-12-2012

Quote: (03-11-2012 08:28 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

How are you guys dosing it? 2 TBSP a day? 4 TBSP a day, 2 in the morning, 2 in the evening?

Guys on here seem to take different amounts to get the positive effect. Myself, I take about 2 TBSP twice a day, while others take more, some less. I recommend starting at that then adjust if needed.

I mix it with fresh organic(?) honey which also has some benefits.

I'm not as religious taking it as I should be but my skin is noticeably clearer since starting a week or two ago.

Some of you guys may want to look up Blackstrap Molasses for it's benefits too. It tastes like ass when mixed with the ACV but it's supposed to help with some issues also.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Jackhammer - 03-12-2012

I take a few tbsp in the morning after breakfast, and then a couple more after dinner. I've noticed drastic (good) changes to my body fat by switching to 2x a day instead of just once.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Gixxermuscle - 03-13-2012

I've been using Braggs for ages. I make a huge salad and use it in in a homemade dressing.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Kickb - 03-13-2012

Quote: (03-12-2012 05:44 AM)Jackhammer Wrote:  

I take a few tbsp in the morning after breakfast, and then a couple more after dinner. I've noticed drastic (good) changes to my body fat by switching to 2x a day instead of just once.

Yeah for real. I've been taking it for two weeks and I've dropped 6 pounds and I don't really want to lose weight.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - saturo - 03-14-2012

My local grocery store had Braggs on sale so I decided to give it try.

It blends nicely with unsweetened ice tea... the tang of the vinegar is pretty similar to lemon. Works for me.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - alecks - 03-14-2012

i had the infamous footlong dump after 2 days of acv.bring it on

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Cr33pin - 03-18-2012

i wonder if theres any long term neg effects of drinking this stuff everyday... its kind of acidic i wonder if its bad for the throat/teeth everyday...... or maybe other things

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Hencredible Casanova - 03-18-2012

Quote: (03-18-2012 11:18 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

i wonder if theres any long term neg effects of drinking this stuff everyday... its kind of acidic i wonder if its bad for the throat/teeth everyday...... or maybe other things

No side effects unless you drink it straight, perhaps: http://applecidervinegar101.com/apple-ci...de-effects

I drink it straight. No issues so far.

There's always the ACV pills.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Hotwheels - 03-18-2012

People have been using this shit for decades. My parents are even on it now after I filled them in and they consulted their doctor. Doc gave it a thumbs up.

Just rinse your mouth with water after drinking it if concerned.

I dilute mine and then drink water or Diet Coke afterwards.