Roosh V Forum
The Poland thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Poland thread (/thread-4184.html)

The Poland thread - The Duke - 06-13-2011

Quote: (06-13-2011 11:39 AM)BalkanCynic Wrote:  

Just left Warsaw.

Overall experience is very underwhelming and nothing like my previous travel in a 2d tier Polish city. Balkan girls have turned me into a spoiled brat it would seem.

Balkan Girl: Slowly sips her drink, rarely shows the effect
Polish Girl: At 3am, trashed, slowly stumbles home

South Balkan Girl: Sweet juicy ass
Polish Girl: Square german ass

Balkan Girl: Higheeled and classy
Polish Girl: Flat shoed and clumsy

Balkan Girl: Has horse blindfolds on
Polish Girl: Stares at anything new or novel, from an old crazy baba to some horny spaniard

Polish girl: friendly/nice
Balkan girl: cold/crazy

The Poland thread - Woody - 06-13-2011

Quote: (06-12-2011 09:06 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (06-12-2011 01:05 PM)Woody Wrote:  

I'd say girls are pretty conservative, but definately they have something for spanish and italian dudes.

Sound perfect for me! [Image: smile.gif]

I am latino, with an Italian first name [Image: banana.gif]

Mixx

Well, in that case you'll Mixx-a-lot sir. Girls in Warsaw are kinda spoiled, becuase there is lot of rich people around (aren't girls in Toronto similiar?). But let me tell you about Polish man , including me - we dance shitty, so if you're latino and know some dance moves girls will be already lubricated on the dance floor.

The Poland thread - Sirob - 06-14-2011

Roosh, if its not too much of an ask, can you break down your approach statistics in Poznan? Maybe something along the lines of number of approaches made, number of blowouts, number of successful notches from those approaches, etc.

My experience was that it would take me around 3-4 warm up sets and then 5-6 sets where I would have to go real hard to get any positive results.

Enjoy your time in Poznan. The more I encounter Polish girls in Europe, the more I come to believe that they are actually a good choice for LTRs.

The Poland thread - Mr.GM - 06-14-2011

Quote: (06-12-2011 09:06 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (06-12-2011 01:05 PM)Woody Wrote:  

I'd say girls are pretty conservative, but definately they have something for spanish and italian dudes.

Sound perfect for me! [Image: smile.gif]

I am latino, with an Italian first name [Image: banana.gif]

Mixx

Hahaha

I'll have to control myself in order to not look like one more thirsty latin!!haha It will be hard!

The Poland thread - thegmanifesto - 06-28-2011

Roosh (or anyone else with the Data),

Cigarette smoking in Poland.

Allowed in bars, nightclubs and restaurants?

The Poland thread - KanyeWest - 06-28-2011

What's the latest Roosh?

The Poland thread - The Duke - 06-29-2011

Smoking is not allowed indoors (public places) in Poland. I saw this rule being followed in Warsaw. People go outside to smoke (usually everyone in the same spot) then go back in.

The Poland thread - Peoloom - 06-29-2011

Quote: (06-29-2011 07:52 AM)The Duke Wrote:  

Smoking is not allowed indoors (public places) in Poland. I saw this rule being followed in Warsaw. People go outside to smoke (usually everyone in the same spot) then go back in.

When I was in Krakow, I smoked indoors.

The Poland thread - Geronimo - 07-06-2011

What city are you in now?

The Poland thread - thegmanifesto - 07-07-2011

Quote: (06-29-2011 08:33 AM)Peoloom Wrote:  

Quote: (06-29-2011 07:52 AM)The Duke Wrote:  

When I was in Krakow, I smoked indoors.

How long ago was this?

Roosh, any thoughts on the matter since you are there currently?

The Poland thread - Roosh - 07-07-2011

Some larger venues have dedicated smoker rooms or an entire floor where you can smoke. The smaller places make you go outside. I've never been to a bar/club that allowed smoking everywhere inside.

The Poland thread - YoungGunner - 07-07-2011

Roosh how's the cleanliness of the food in Poland? Any intestinal/bowel problems like in Latin America?

The Poland thread - Roosh - 07-07-2011

Quote: (07-07-2011 09:17 AM)YoungGunner Wrote:  

Roosh how's the cleanliness of the food in Poland? Any intestinal/bowel problems like in Latin America?

No illnesses, but I cook nearly 100% of my meals now wherever I go due to my delicate post-South America stomach.

If there's one thing you definitely won't ever learn from me, it's local cuisine.

The Poland thread - MiXX - 07-07-2011

Quote: (07-07-2011 10:36 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

No illnesses, but I cook nearly 100% of my meals now wherever I go due to my delicate post-South America stomach.

If there's one thing you definitely won't ever learn from me, it's local cuisine.

That's what Anthony Bourdain & Andrew Zimmern are for.

Dig travel channel archives if local cuisine is in your top interest.

Anthony did a special on the ghettos of Medellin, and put me on to some spots I would have NEVER found on my own.

Mixx

The Poland thread - LostGringo - 07-07-2011

Quote: (07-07-2011 10:36 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Keeps your daily spend way down in many parts of the world - not to mention the kilos. Also helps keep the nutrition in line, which in turn helps with the gym and fitness. A challenge to anyone living the nomatic lifestyle is diet/nutrition/fitness.

The Poland thread - Luckystar - 07-12-2011

Roosh....caught this tweet of yours....the praises of Poland continue....

'Poland is changing everything... my standards, my expectations of women, my tastes, my beliefs of what is possible with game.... everything.'

What's the latest, dog?

The Poland thread - The Duke - 07-12-2011

I just got to Wroclaw myself and am liking it a lot. It's better than the Balkans (Bulgaria & Serbia). It seems you dont necessarily have to look like a Spaniard to do well in this city. Only had two nights out -- no SNL but dancing/makeout/number from two quality girls (one each night). The quality here is very good. I used to think the Balkans had better looking girls. Belgrade defeats Warsaw in terms of quality, but Wroclaw being a college town has such a high concentration of young pretty girls. I think Wroclaw defeats Belgrade in quality, especially if you prefer blondes.

The Poland thread - Roosh - 07-12-2011

If you like Wroclaw now, you'll be in love when school is in session.

Luckystar: same old, starting to learn Polish. I think I'm going to be here a while.

The Poland thread - KanyeWest - 07-13-2011

What's the deal with visas for Americans? Are you limited to a 3/6 month stay or is that an EU total?

The Poland thread - MiXX - 07-13-2011

The academic University school year starts Oct 1st. So, October and November would be the ideal time to hit Poland and not freeze your nuts off.

September is a month exclusive for students to re-take failed exams from previous year, so NOT an ideal month to go.

Mixx

The Poland thread - Roosh - 07-13-2011

Quote:Quote:

What's the deal with visas for Americans?

You can star 3 months every 6.

When does school officially start in Poland?

End of September. I'm waiting.

The Poland thread - Saladin - 07-13-2011

Quote: (07-13-2011 10:22 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

The academic University school year starts Oct 1st. So, October and November would be the ideal time to hit Poland and not freeze your nuts off.

September is a month exclusive for students to re-take failed exams from previous year, so NOT an ideal month to go.

Mixx

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pozna%C5%84#Climate
Here's the climate info for Poznan. October seems fairly chilly but not intolerable.
When does school end in Poland? May would probably be better if school is not out.

The Poland thread - Saladin - 07-13-2011

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academic_term#Poland

According to Wikipedia universities end in June.

The Poland thread - Roosh - 07-13-2011

Quote: (07-13-2011 10:22 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

From Wiki link:

Most universities start their courses on October 1 (at some institutions late September)

Last 2 weeks of september are fine according to a bartender I talk to. The first day of school there is "like an explosion," to use his words.

The Poland thread - MiXX - 07-13-2011

Humm. I may just join you late September Roosh. Is Wroclaw the place to go for latinos you say?

Send me some lodging info on private apts if you can, butnot hostels or hotels.

Mixx