Roosh V Forum
The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread (/thread-41604.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Pride male - 07-11-2015

Quote: (07-10-2015 05:11 PM)Mother Russia Wrote:  

Remember this one from a couple pages back? She got sentenced.

Quote:Quote:

Utah teacher, 36, who sexually abused three male students and continued a relationship with one while out on bail is sentenced to up to 30 YEARS behind bars

[Image: 2A64942F00000578-3155546-image-a-29_1436488732741.jpg]

-A judge sentenced a former high school English teacher Brianna Altice to at least two and up to 30 years behind bars for abusing three male students
-Prosecutors say one of the boys was 16 and two were 17 when Brianne Altice had sex with them
-'I am human and I messed up during a very vulnerable time in my life,' said Altice

She cried as she apologized to the victims at a sentencing hearing on Thursday where she was sentenced to at least two years behind bars and at most 30 years. It is unlikely she will serve anywhere near as long as the maximum sentence.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z3fWrEkCXr

Is she half asian half white?

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Mother Russia - 07-16-2015

Music teacher, 48, who had sex with a 'vulnerable' boy of 17 who she taught at a special needs school is jailed

Caron Lewty given six-month prison sentence for sex with 17-year-old boy
48-year-old music teacher embarked on sexual relationship with her pupil
She kissed and exchanged flirty messages with the 'vulnerable' teenager
Also engaged in sexual activity in her bed on two occasions, court heard

She was sentenced to six months in prison, of which she will serve half before being let out on licence, and will be placed on the sex offenders' register for seven years.

Teacher, 48 years old rapes a special needs boy of 17 and walks away with a slap on the wrist.

Oh well, 48 is beyond the wall territory at this point, but who knows maybe she looked much younger and was in super shape ...

[Image: 2A936F5600000578-3163724-image-m-103_1437045697568.jpg]

[Image: nuts.gif]

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z3g67AyCon

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - valmont - 07-16-2015

These sentences go against a lot of what is preached on the forum, i.e. the law does not apply to women the same way. Women can get away with anything, feminism has absolved women of any & all wrongdoing type mentality, etc.

A lot of these sentences are actually quite Draconian in nature.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - WanderingMan - 07-16-2015

Quote: (07-03-2015 04:28 PM)Deuce Anna Half Wrote:  

Quote: (07-03-2015 11:54 AM)rpg Wrote:  

Cant these horny teachers just drag their horny ass to a bar? I would gladly fuck at least half of them behind the dumpster. Win win for everybody and no jail time.

The hamster won't let them settle for random bar dick. They're reliving their high school years, fucking the bad boys and jocks they didn't get a chance at when they were in school.
Exactly. A lot of them were probably wall flowers or nerds in high school that matured into the girl next door hot teacher - so now they're making up for lost time. On top of it, you add in the forbidden fruit aspect (student-teacher), and these chicks can't stay away.

Quote:' Wrote:

Ridiculous.
Losing her job and getting banned from teaching would be a sufficient and appropriate punishment. 22 fucking years, unbelievable. But then again, I´m sure her poor 17-year-old "victims" are traumatized for life. They always had to keep coming back for more, totally against their will, as everyone knows boys that age can´t possibly be compared to informed, independent, consenting adults...

I´m sure they are much happier now that the state protected them from getting easy pussy and showed them that their enjoyment of sexuality got their girl sent to jail for 22 years. Who wouldn´t rejoice in living with that knowledge.
I agree with you here. But chicks want equality and to do away with double standards. Logical/rational/normal people understand that men and women actually ARE different - and that there are double standards - some that favor women and some that favor men. But right now Feminists are running the show, and because they're probably the least qualified people on planet Earth to run anything, you're going to get men sent to prison for consensual drunken sex, and you're going to get women sent to prison for giving some 17 year old the night of his dreams.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - lemko - 08-11-2015

[Image: 73766_630x354.jpg]

http://6abc.com/news/fmr-norristown-teac...nt/914147/

This pudgy mediocre-looking broad uses religion to garner a light sentence.

Her husband is a chump.

"But Streeper’s husband, his voice quivering with emotion and
tears welling in his eyes, testified he and his wife, to whom he’s been
married 10 years, went through “the depths of hell” since her arrest but that Streeper found redemption when she started attending church
."

A Norristown math teacher, who pleaded guilty to having sex with one of her 14-year-old students, has been sentenced to prison time.

A Montgomery County judge on Friday sentenced 34-year-old Jessica Streeper of Doylestown to nine months to nearly two years in prison.

Streeper taught at Eisenhower Science and Technology Leadership Academy in the Norristown Area School District. Prosecutors said she had sex with an eighth-grade student last spring in her car and in her home.

Streeper apologized to the victim and his family as well as to her own family, but called herself "a good person who just made a mistake."

Defense attorney Marc Neff sought probation, saying his client was "a changed person" who had found redemption in church and community service.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - CleanSlate - 08-11-2015

^ WNTWATFP

Would Not Touch With A Ten Foot Pole

[Image: 445f5c9f137f670973c4bc017b36b95c.jpg]

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - CH-Toronto - 08-22-2015

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...-1.2333211

In June, the boy told her in a text: “Im not interested in you end of story Im 16 im not into you.”

[Image: laugh5.gif]

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Deuce Anna Half - 08-22-2015

Quote: (08-22-2015 12:39 PM)CH-Toronto Wrote:  

In June, the boy told her in a text: “Im not interested in you end of story Im 16 im not into you.”

[Image: mjbVsTc.jpg]

Can't say I blame the young man. Harvard ain't worth sticking your dick in that.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Dan Woolf - 08-22-2015

----------------------------------------

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - AnonymousBosch - 08-22-2015

Quote: (08-22-2015 05:17 PM)Deuce Anna Half Wrote:  

[Image: mjbVsTc.jpg]

Can't say I blame the young man. Harvard ain't worth sticking your dick in that.

Check the picture again, and squint and unfocus your eyes slightly as you stare at the face: her features become overwhelmingly-masculine.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Horus - 08-26-2015

Link

A married teacher with 20 years experience was struck off after having sex with a pupil at the pupil's home and on school grounds.
20 years experience. That makes her at least over 40. Have some self respect kid.

The teacher admitted her behaviour was "totally unprofessional" but said the student made her feel "special" during a rough patch in her life.

"What I did was totally out of character compared to my professional and dedicated service for the 20 years previously," she told the Teachers' Disciplinary Tribunal.
Of course it's out of character. It's not even within the realms of possibility that you've betrayed your marital vows and professional obligations by ever doing this before.

The tribunal heard the teacher had sex with the pupil several times late last year, both at his house during the day and on school grounds.

She offered sexual rewards as motivation on Facebook messages, offering to "do a bit of learning of the techniques other than simile then do it with no notes... if you do you can have a special request tomorrow... haha pretty much do anything you want any way but you can have that as your motivation if it'll help."
If that doesn't keep kids in school, what will? [Image: lol.gif]

The school began an investigation after a complaint by the pupil's parents.

The teacher said she had been struggling in the aftermath of her father's death.
The tragedy of your father dying doesn't give you an excuse to fuck your students.

She had also lost confidence at work after clashing with a senior teacher.
Having a cat fight with your colleagues doesn't give you an excuse to fuck your students.

"So when….kissed me and held me and made me feel like I was really special to him, it stunned me and I was flattered and responded unprofessionally."

"He made me feel like I mattered and I was someone who he counted on to be in his life not as his teacher but as a person."
[Image: gamerecognized.gif]

The pupil told her he wanted to lose his virginity to someone he trusted.
[Image: attachment.jpg10882]

"I felt like I was someone worthwhile - just me on a personal level, not as a mum or teacher, but me personally."

The teacher said she knew her actions were wrong and she was terrified of getting caught, but didn't know who to turn to.

"Would I go back and change things? Absolutely."

The tribunal found the teacher was motivated by her own needs, "and had very little genuine regard for the students.

"The inappropriate relationship was not a 'one-off'. It was sustained for a considerable period of time. It involved a number of sexual encounters.

"There is no evidence which satisfies the tribunal that the respondent even now recognises the seriousness of her misconduct."

The teacher's name was suppressed to protect her school-age children.

She was censured, and her registration was cancelled.

There was no criminal investigation, so the boy must be above the age of consent which is 16 in New Zealand, therefore she didn't commit the crime of sex with a minor. (Although she did commit the crime of lewd conduct based on the precedent I will describe).

As for name suppression to "... protect her school-age children?" Bullshit.

This New Zealand male teacher was given a criminal sentence, was named and shamed and lost his job. The reason? He had a wank in a locked classroom. He was only discovered when one boy stood on another boy's shoulders to look through the high windows, saw it, and reported it like a little bitch. He was charged with and convicted of committing a lewd act.

I don't think this whore shouldn't be charged with any crime. The boy was of legal age. She should lose her job and never teach again since it's inappropriate to fuck students in a classroom. But if we use the precedent of the male teacher convicted of lewd conduct for a wank, how is having sex with your student in a classroom, even if he is of legal age, not lewd conduct?

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - iknowexactly - 08-26-2015

Quote: (07-11-2015 07:39 AM)Pride male Wrote:  

Is she half asian half white?

"2-30" means 4-5 , it's just a smokescreen for the guys who get sentenced to 10-20

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - MrXY - 08-26-2015

According to the article she was quite persistent for over a year and used various enticements and threats in her attempt to seduce him.

One of her texts to him was, " “If you'd... Just stop fighting and let it happen, you'd be a lot less uptight and much happier.”

I'm going to start texting that to girls to troll them

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - infowarrior1 - 08-28-2015

The mugshots goes to show how attractive many women really are without makeup. Which is not really.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - CH-Toronto - 09-15-2015

Pussy-pass revoked.

She was with a 12 yearold, so 10 years is pretty leniant.

(DON"T CLICK THE LINK)

Arguably the worst teacher in the thread
http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/a...071290.php

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Dr. Howard - 09-15-2015

Quote: (08-26-2015 10:54 AM)MrXY Wrote:  

According to the article she was quite persistent for over a year and used various enticements and threats in her attempt to seduce him.

One of her texts to him was, " “If you'd... Just stop fighting and let it happen, you'd be a lot less uptight and much happier.”

I'm going to start texting that to girls to troll them

That would be awesome, quote it as "as a great romantic once said "if you'd just stop fighting and let it happen, you'd be a lot less uptight and much happier""

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Cattle Rustler - 09-15-2015

I'm about to use this.... I'll let y'all know how it goes.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - N°6 - 09-25-2015

Media Describes 30-year-old Woman who Had Sex with Child as “Glamorous”

[Image: 34344240915headline-600x310.jpg]

http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=34345

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - joseywales - 09-30-2015

http://www.gulflive.com/news/index.ssf/2...marie.html

A former Alabama teacher has been placed on probation after pleading guilty to having sexual contact with a student.

AL.com reports that 27-year-old Jennifer Marie Perry of Odenville and former teacher at Pinson Valley High School was sentenced Wednesday in Jefferson County District Court to six months in jail, which the judge suspended, placing Perry on probation for a year.

Perry was also ordered to pay a $250 fine and will have to register as a sex offender.

In March, Perry was arrested and charged with having sexual contact with a 17-year-old student at the school. Authorities had launched an investigation of Perry after being contacted by school administrators.

The sheriff's office and court records say that Perry and the student met off campus and engaged in a consensual sex act on Feb. 8.

WNB even if I was still 17.

[Image: 26CD562200000578-3002412-image-a-12_1426773739311.jpg]

[Image: Jennifer-Marie-Perry-10121618.jpg]

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Saweeep - 09-30-2015

^^^

She's disgusting.

However, when I was 17 girls were still thin [Image: sad.gif]

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Mentavious - 09-30-2015

Quote: (09-25-2015 12:49 PM)N°6 Wrote:  

She only got a 160 dollar fine and 250 hours community service???

The boy was under 16??

Her daughter started calling him dad!!!!

If this isn't white woman privilege then I don't know what is.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Roardog - 10-01-2015

Quote: (09-30-2015 02:07 PM)Mentavious Wrote:  

Quote: (09-25-2015 12:49 PM)N°6 Wrote:  

She only got a 160 dollar fine and 250 hours community service???

The boy was under 16??

Her daughter started calling him dad!!!!

If this isn't white woman privilege then I don't know what is.

It's not her fault remember, some guy in her life must have been influencing her.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - rudebwoy - 10-01-2015

Why is this happening so much?

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Dan Woolf - 10-01-2015

----------------------------------------

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Samseau - 10-01-2015

Quote: (10-01-2015 12:50 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Why is this happening so much?

Because all women growing up are sluttified at such an early age that any women who become teachers find it impossible to resist their slut urges in school.

On top of this, culture is more and more sexualized so fewer and fewer people care before the teacher is caught.