Roosh V Forum
Do you own physical Gold or Silver or Both? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Life (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Do you own physical Gold or Silver or Both? (/thread-3939.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Do you own physical Gold or Silver or Both? - DamienCasanova - 12-04-2015

Yeah Silver is very cheap right now also. It might be a good time to buy up a lot of junky silver coins and flip em, assuming silver gets back to around $20 fairly soon.

Do you own physical Gold or Silver or Both? - SunW - 12-05-2015

Quote: (12-04-2015 12:21 AM)DamienCasanova Wrote:  

Well Gold is the lowest it's been since before the economic crash in 2008, it's been just over $1000/oz at around 1050. I wonder if it will really go back below $1000, but I think it's a low point right now and a good time to buy.

The good news is that you weren't buying at $1600-$1800 or like the other poster who said buy, buy, buy when silver was at $45 (OUCH!). I get the feeling that the bottom isn't in for either; anyone notice how much platinum soared? Of the three, it was the most drastically under priced.

Do you own physical Gold or Silver or Both? - DamienCasanova - 12-10-2015

Hmm, platinum seems very low right now also. I may have to consider getting some more plat coins soon as well, as it's even lower than gold currently and has a lot of potential to surge again soon.

Do you own physical Gold or Silver or Both? - NASA Test Pilot - 01-21-2016

Viewing gold (silver) firstly as a wealth transfer mechanism and secondly as insurance against failures of currencies and the associated loss in confidence in governments is vastly different than looking at them as investments vehicles.

Thinking of how many ounces of gold (silver) it takes to purchase a piece of paper (currency) is different from how much does a ounce of gold (silver) cost. Most people are unconsciously trained to view paper as the standard, rather than have the metal as their standard. Understanding the difference between money and currency is important.

An ounce of gold (silver) 5,000 years ago is worth an ounce of gold (silver) today and in 5,000 years it will still be worth an ounce of gold (silver). The questions becomes what can you purchase with that ounce of gold (silver).

If you cannot touch it, you do not own it.

Do you own physical Gold or Silver or Both? - DamienCasanova - 01-21-2016

I agree with you in theory and principle, but Gold & Silver are still subject to global supply and demand which will always cause prices to fluctuate. There is more Gold & Silver being mined constantly, so there is a greater global supply of above ground metals today than 5000 years ago. But there is also greater demand for both as a hedge and insurance against fiat currency as you mentioned. There is also a much greater demand, particularly for silver, for manufacturing purposes and the increase in production of electronic devices that need it.

Agreed, supply and demand are always part of the picture. There is a greater demand now, but there are also more people. I think that one of the biggest fallacies is that people are using an incorrect point of reference and they have been psychologically duped and can thereby be more easily manipulated.

Do you own physical Gold or Silver or Both? - DamienCasanova - 01-21-2016

Quote: (01-21-2016 02:44 PM)NASA Test Pilot Wrote:  

Agreed, supply and demand are always part of the picture. There is a greater demand now, but there are also more people. I think that one of the biggest fallacies is that people are using an incorrect point of reference and they have been psychologically duped and can thereby be more easily manipulated.

So I think we are in agreement that fiat currencies have duped the public in the last 50 plus years, and that paper money has manipulated the public into a false sense of security and certainly lessened our buying power. Are you in favor of returning to the gold standard? How do you view owning gold (and silver)?

Do you own physical Gold or Silver or Both? - JayJuanGee - 01-21-2016

Quote: (01-21-2016 04:13 PM)DamienCasanova Wrote:  

Quote: (01-21-2016 02:44 PM)NASA Test Pilot Wrote:  

So I think we are in agreement that fiat currencies have duped the public in the last 50 plus years, and that paper money has manipulated the public into a false sense of security and certainly lessened our buying power. Are you in favor of returning to the gold standard? How do you view owning gold (and silver)?

I understand that guys have already several times made a distinction between the ownership of paper gold and physical gold, but nonetheless the gold market has been manipulated for so long, and it's value likely only has so much upside potential.. .possibly 2x or 3x or 5x at most.

On the other hand, bitcoin has much greater upside potential.. 10x, 100x and even more.

So, even if you are a kind of gold bug, you may consider putting a bit of your savings into bitcoin - and ultimately bitcoin is more portable than gold and has a quite a few other new world properties (and development around it), even though it may not be as tangible as a gold bullion bar or a gold coin... but in the end, in my thinking, we should not only be betting on the possibility of a total apocalypse Armageddon (which is probably fairly unlikely to occur in a quick sort of way), but more likely scenarios of various failures of financial infrastructures and various fiat currency depreciations that would cause either pms to appreciate or other physical assets, such as bitcoin (maybe some other crypto currencies, which I do not advocate) and even physical property.

Do you own physical Gold or Silver or Both? - rudebwoy - 01-21-2016

Bitcoin has been around for how long? Where as Gold has been around since the beginning of time, I still kick myself for not buying it when it was $450 per ounce.

With the way things are looking now, picking up a few more coins of Gold or Silver doesn't seem like a bad idea.

Quote: (01-21-2016 07:26 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Bitcoin has been around for how long? Where as Gold has been around since the beginning of time, I still kick myself for not buying it when it was $450 per ounce.

With the way things are looking now, picking up a few more coins of Gold or Silver doesn't seem like a bad idea.

I'm certainly not against anyone buying gold or silver or other various precious metals, especially, if they are already in the habit of knowing where to get it and to be sure that what they are getting is the real deal.

Yes, bitcoin is fairly new, and that is what gives it so much upside potential, as I attempted to outline in my above post.

I believe gold was below $400 in the 2001 time frame, and yep it went up into a peak of $1600 to 1800 in 2011 with probably another potential for 4x increase, but really, I think that the fact that gold has been around for so long also limits it in its upside potential, but at the same time makes it more secure in its level of risk (or non-risk).

Really, the dollar has been doing unexpectedly well since late 2011, and probably for that reason, in part, gold has stayed down relatively speaking... and yes, the dollar cannot stay bullish forever.

Even though bitcoin has some of its own learning curve and risk, I believe bitcoin, as the current king of the crypto-currencies, has a lot of advantages over gold, including its considerable upside potential.... There is some uncertainty about it's security, and whether at these prices bitcoin is a value or not.... I personally think that it is a lot more easy to get into and out of than it was a couple of years ago, and liquidation channels and systems are even more so in place than they were a couple of years ago to give it additional value, including the amazing level of development around it. Furthermore, there are quite a few ways to manage and secure your bitcoins in ways that not only give portability and ability to move value all around the world but also to personally have control over that value and where and how it is stored (without considerable expense, as may be the case with gold, especially physical gold). Try moving $20k to $100k of gold around the world, and with bitcoin can be done in seconds and without anyone really knowing from where you are going to cash out, if you happen to be located in po dunk, dink dunk.... hahaha [Image: lol.gif]

Oh yeah... I kind of missed answering your first question....

Bitcoin has been around since about early 2009, but really, only a small set of cryptographic computer nerds knew about bitcoin in 2009 through 2011 or so... and surely it began to become more widely known in 2011 and thereafter, and even got quite a bit of publicity in 2013 after appreciating nearly 100x in 2 price bubbles during the year....

so yep.. that was amazing appreciation and fairly decent depreciation and flatlining in 2014 and most of 2015.. yet nonetheless, even with all of the depreciation and flatlining, Bitcoin prices seem to be currently heading upwards.. at least since about August 2015.. with anticipation from quite a few in the bitcoin scene that it is going to have considerable appreciation in 2016 and/or 2017... yet.. sure none of this is for sure, and there is risk and even detractors and forces working against bitcoin.. but really in late 2013 and even into 2014, there was some relief regarding bitcoin's legality.. especially in the USA.., but still sometimes regulatory questions still pop up from jurisdiction to jurisdiction regarding whether some governments are going to be hostile to bitcoin, either indirectly or directly..

Do you own physical Gold or Silver or Both? - rudebwoy - 01-21-2016

Quote: (01-21-2016 07:57 PM)JayJuanGee Wrote:  

I'm certainly not against anyone buying gold or silver or other various precious metals, especially, if they are already in the habit of knowing where to get it and to be sure that what they are getting is the real deal.

Yes, bitcoin is fairly new, and that is what gives it so much upside potential, as I attempted to outline in my above post.

I believe gold was below $400 in the 2001 time frame, and yep it went up into a peak of $1600 to 1800 in 2011 with probably another potential for 4x increase, but really, I think that the fact that gold has been around for so long also limits it in its upside potential, but at the same time makes it more secure in its level of risk (or non-risk).

Really, the dollar has been doing unexpectedly well since late 2011, and probably for that reason, in part, gold has stayed down relatively speaking... and yes, the dollar cannot stay bullish forever.

Even though bitcoin has some of its own learning curve and risk, I believe bitcoin, as the current king of the crypto-currencies, has a lot of advantages over gold, including its considerable upside potential.... There is some uncertainty about it's security, and whether at these prices bitcoin is a value or not.... I personally think that it is a lot more easy to get into and out of than it was a couple of years ago, and liquidation channels and systems are even more so in place than they were a couple of years ago to give it additional value, including the amazing level of development around it. Furthermore, there are quite a few ways to manage and secure your bitcoins in ways that not only give portability and ability to move value all around the world but also to personally have control over that value and where and how it is stored (without considerable expense, as may be the case with gold, especially physical gold). Try moving $20k to $100k of gold around the world, and with bitcoin can be done in seconds and without anyone really knowing from where you are going to cash out, if you happen to be located in po dunk, dink dunk.... hahaha [Image: lol.gif]

I know guys that are well off, they have bought gold in monster boxes(google it).

This could be once in a lifetime opportunity to buy precious metals for cheap, where can you use Bitcoins?

Silver was once actual currency.

Quote: (01-21-2016 08:23 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Quote: (01-21-2016 07:57 PM)JayJuanGee Wrote:  

I know guys that are well off, they have bought gold in monster boxes(google it).

This could be once in a lifetime opportunity to buy precious metals for cheap, where can you use Bitcoins?

Silver was once actual currency.

Even if I could easily get ahold of some gold, silver or other precious metals, currently, I am not inclined nor in the mood to acquire and/or to manage anything in regards to gold or any other precious metals.... but I really have nothing against anyone who wants to research into gold, pms or to acquire them in various ways, including your reference to monster boxes.

I personally, just don't want to have any of of those kinds of physical assets, and I would not want to have gold if I were engaged in permanent traveling which I intend to do in the future - even though I am kind of caught up with some current business matters that are preventing me from embarking on long term traveling in the near future 6-12 months or possibly more...

There are a lot of ways to get hold of bitcoin and to liquidate them, whether through purchases, exchanges, banks or directly to individuals or through local bitcoins and these avenues are increasing regularly... including various kinds of bitcoin credit cards that are being created and implemented (including one through coinbase) on a regular basis so that the receiver of bitcoins may not even know that they are receiving bitcoins if you were spending bitcoins through a kind of credit card; however, in my earlier post, I am not arguing any kind of utility for bitcoin merely because of its increasing short term abilities to liquidate - because I am more of a long term holder of it and accumulator of bitcoin, even though in recent years there have been numerous additional increases in bitcoin liquidation possibilities.. including locations around the world that I am not completely familiar with all of the expansions that are occurring in each country or potential levels of hostility that may continue to exist. In the end there are too many liquidation possibilities, and imagine moving money (maybe $10k or $20k) from one country to another, and pay only $.09 or possibly some other smaller amount. Anyhow, various liquidation, including BTC atms have been increasing on a worldwide basis and too numerous for any person to keep track of, and surely detailed discussions about pros and cons of bitcoin expansion would likely be more appropriately directed to the bitcoin thread.... thread-21537.html if anyone is interested to discuss further.

By the way, you can buy bitcoins in the $100k levels or you can buy it $1 to $5 at a time... because bitcoin is divisible down to 1/one hundred millionth of a bitcoin (that's 8 decimal places)... some institutions have minimal purchase amounts, such as $5... but you can weigh the amount of your investment based on whether there are fees or not and your budget for investing, even on a micro-level.

I do not want to tell others what to do with the fruits of their labor, but here are some thoughts.

In general I do not think a gold standard will work now as the grip of the financial elite is too strong, but perhaps a gold-note trade standard will work and after that a revaluing or reset of currencies, I believe that this is what Russia and China have been trying to set up since the inception of the SCO (Shanghai Cooperative Organization). So I am of the view that fundamental change may come from the trade side first and then from the financial and monetary sides.

Since November 1999, I was no longer concerned with the return on my assets, but with the return of my assets. I saw the depth of the rigging and being the risk assessor that I was, I decided to solve my operations research equations for minimum loss, not maximum gain.

I planned for serious system deterioration in 2008 (financial, not Mad Max) and I had already been on the ocean for over a year. I am of the opinion that it has been delayed and I do not underestimate the ability of the real players (to delay further or hammer the masses into oblivion). I expect a controlled burn that will probably get out of hand. I think that this where we are now in 2016. I consider myself a hard core realist, but not yet a gloom and doomer.

At one time you could publically access US DoD and British Military documents stating, in your face, that these two agencies had plans and are planning for economic and civil disturbances occurring in the 2020-2029 time-frame. These were published in the 2000-2005 time-frame. I do not have links. As a former military officer, I have first-hand experience where I have been probed by superiors concerning the use of lethal force on the citizenry of my country.

I try to keep less than 7.5% of my eggs in US dollars and I am willing to lose all of it, Some type of FRN is necessary for transactions. The ratio of actual cash vs. 1´s and 0´s at the bank should also be considered. One of my passports is US as it is my native country. My official retirement is from the US. I am unsure if it will continue over time. I am planning on it being zero at some point, but there is a strong probability that it will continue longer than most other forms of retirement. I also consider that the dollar may become worth less or literally worthless and I have planned accordingly.

Having more than one currency is always good (as is having more than one residence, more than one passport, and more than one LTR of course). I have three (currencies) for liquidity purposes. If one fails I have two others, but I realize they may also fail. Commodity based currencies were a good move from 2005-2014. However, when one examines the debt picture of commodity based countries (especially since those countries have increased their debt in US dollars in order to pay for those capital expansions while the demand for their commodities is in serious decline and will continue to decline short term (my opinion)) one can see the great risk as the commodity country will repaying the debt in (temporarily) appreciating USD. I also use Bitcoin in a small percentage. I am looking for the rise of crypto currencies, but I accept that it may be a 100% loss as I do not underestimate the banking masters. I think that understanding the difference between money and currency will help.

Consider foreign real-estate (to include houses and basic land with resources on the land) in addition to property in your home country. Understand the various laws in your home country and the relationship that your home country has with the countries that you have in mind for property. Things change on a weekly basis as governments continually change their stances. This area needs an in depth understanding so do your due diligence. One will need to increase their understanding of international banking and the laws related to their home country, FACTA in the US was just the beginning, look for the rolling out of GACTA (G for global) and signs of this are abundant. I have properties in 3 other foreign countries, with one of them being a moderate sized working farm land in a stable South American country. Think food supply. I am also partial to boats as it has been a life- long passion for over 35 years. It is a mobile home where you can change your jurisdiction. Also, opportunities with game are target rich travelling port to port. The primary issue becomes capital expenditure with boats, houses and land and secondary issues are maintenance and security.

Browse around and one will see that taxing authorities and other agencies from too many countries are coming for what you have. This number has been increasing since 2011 (in my experience) and history shows this occurs when societies begin to unravel.

Other hard assets should be considered. AU and AG have been mentioned. I view gold as insurance against failures of currencies and the associated loss in confidence in governments and a wealth transfer mechanism.

I recommend that you study this area with the seriousness of a heart attack. This is an important area for me. I will mention a few things and allow you to do your due diligence. Understand the concepts of allocated and unallocated precious metals. Understand re-hypothecation, repoing(repurchasing), comingling and their applications. Understand how your source is storing the gold, what the legal relationship between this entity and the gold, between you and the gold, between this entity and you, between this entity and the national laws of the country where the gold is stored and/or where the company is headquartered, as well as the relationship between these laws of the country where the storage is located and the laws of your nationality.

Beware of LBMA and the COMEX. GLD is for trading, and treat it as speculations. Numerous banks, bullion banks and financial entities are involved in derivative schemes that will continue to grind up veteran level individuals and institutions. Examine how HSBC sued MF global in 2011, look at the issues with Scotia Mcotta as it relates to Morgan Stanley; and on and on. This hydra is a monster of epic proportions and in my opinion will affect system detonation. As of 2016, my sources tell me that there is somewhere between 290-305 ounces of paper gold held for every ounce of physical gold. Do not accept my word, due you research and prove it to yourself. It will take effort to understand, but the reward is worth it (in my opinion). There is a reason that kings and central bankers have used and continue to use gold and why others do not or have not.

Bottom line, buy the physical yourself (coins over bars even if you have low 8 figures. With high 8 figures or 9 figures (better), go with bars and coins) at the location (country) for storage or have it physically transferred to the storage facility. Transferring will leave a trail that is a red flag, and it does not matter that you are doing things legally now as laws change and other entities are going to want what you have.

Read the contracts in detail as if you were signing in blood. I cannot emphasize this enough. Look to Singapore and Hong Kong in the East, in the Americas look to Panama in the future, but NOT now. Consider Switzerland, but remember that they have been caving to various national entities over the past 10 years and it has accelerated over the last 5 years. Another option in Europe is Austria. Russia may be a possibility in the future, but not now as the basic legal structure for business is being (and has been) re-written in order to make for a greater contractual orientation for business as a whole. I look at Russia in 5 year blocks and 2020 is next. I am optimistic. Turkey is an opportunity, but wait until you have experience in at least one other location and watch what happens there geopolitically in 2016-2017 (you may see the borders re-drawn). There are numerous other possibilities, look into them. caveat emptor

One may also consider storing it in a bug-out location, the ground in your back yard, bury it in water, or have some in your house (hidden floor safe, in a sealed concrete block). Never store it in a bank or safe deposit box in the US (or any country for that matter). Be cautious, particularly US citizens. Understand the difference between having it and storing it. In the end, my motto is, if you cannot touch it, you do not own it.

You may be interested in this post as well.
thread-53166.html

Do you own physical Gold or Silver or Both? - JayJuanGee - 01-22-2016

Very informative post NSA test pilot.... I agree with a lot of your points, yet you seem to have taken steps much beyond what I am willing or prepared to take in order to hedge my various bets... .. nonetheless, with passage of time, some of these matters could be reconsidered...

I find a bit interesting your point about your USD based income source, and surely the USD income sources have been very privileged in the past several years with the increasingly strong dollar and probably a bit beyond expectations... which likely signifies it's likely bubble status even though it remains somewhat unclear which currencies will take over as "reserve currency" upon the dollars likely demise (which also may take 30 or more years, and many of us may be dead by then, anyhow).

Yet, anyhow, I understand that if you are expecting the potential drying up of your dollar income source, then you are building other sources of income that would substitute for such lost income, which is surely a prudent approach.

Also, your discussion of boats etc involves a life long self-preservation method that it seems that you have been employing... which seems to not be a bad approach that some of us may not be willing to study and experience, even though some approaches like that may be within our own self interest and worthy of serious consideration... even though they take time to employ, depending on starting points and resources and current ties and income sources and asset buildings.

Do you own physical Gold or Silver or Both? - NASA Test Pilot - 02-08-2016

I want to make a modification concerning the notion of a having a gold backed currency that is based on some current information that I received while in South America. I see the possibility of the Chinese establishing a Gold Treasury Note (short term (3 months)) backed up 100% in gold as a transition after a gold-trade-note. This would be a treasury note at first, NOT a treasury bond and NOT a gold backed Yuan. I may write more on this in the future depending on events.

Do you own physical Gold or Silver or Both? - PowerGame - 02-11-2016

I'm still young and have no permanent cash flow, still spending time in university, but I agree with NASA Test pilot.

I bought coins with 20% of what I could spend mixed in silver and gold.. Platin is really cheap right now and physically more rare than gold I think. Should be on my list top, but I don't know someone local who sells it for under purposes than 1g plates for scientists.

I would love to have a bug out plan but some stuff that I can quickly grab needs to be enough for my situation.

Important for me was to not buy anything at or with the help of the bank, soon they will push more against cash everywhere. in Europe negative interest rates by private banks are already happening.

The Chinese are fighting for the controll of the dollar and the new world Bank. George soros bet a lot of money against the yuan and got a warning from the Chinese government in one of their news sites if I recall correctly.

I read rumours on news sites that their plan is to sign the dollar themself in the next year's.

The hidden agreement to stop trading oil in dollar is already happening in many countries. For example the newly freed Iran.

And while other countries don't get their gold back or sell it China keeps buying it. Germany for example has like nothing left because we are not even allowed to count or see our 20 tons + which should be in New York.. No one knows. But they keep telling us it will be brought back 50% by 2020.

And the non physical gold like comex .. Is just covered for 0.02% by physical gold. The rest is only existing virtually.

I still have to learn a lot about finances, but I already see too many scams.

Do you own physical Gold or Silver or Both? - rudebwoy - 02-11-2016

Gold up $42 today.

Do you own physical Gold or Silver or Both? - Disco_Volante - 02-11-2016

It has risen $100 in barely a few days. The bad news from banks is unrelenting, it seems we're entering a depression. Day after day more bad economic news comes.

I hope there's a brief dip in the hysteria and sell off so gold can drop down to the 1100s for a bit.

Edit: I didn't even mention the negative interest rates and creep towards banning cash. They want all-digital so banks and government track and control everything. The central bank could do whatever it wants then.
Germany they've already banned any cash transactions over 5000 euro. America these faggots are talking about getting rid of the $100 bill like it's for our own good. The noose is tightening.

If you have ample gold and silver, the next step is to buy a small piece of farmland somewhere. You can get small plots for 10-30k. That's a terrifying prospect but I think we're headed that way. Ultimately having shelter and land to grow food will be worth the most.

I would grab it while you can, better to have than to not have.

I am loading up on more Silver.

Do you own physical Gold or Silver or Both? - dro323 - 02-11-2016

Meanwhile China has been stocking up on gold more than any other country.

"Gold imports to China have surged over 700% since 2010"

http://money.cnn.com/2016/02/10/investin...ey_markets

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0VK114

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2...ven-assets

Do you own physical Gold or Silver or Both? - DamienCasanova - 02-11-2016

Quote: (02-11-2016 03:17 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

I would grab it while you can, better to have than to not have.

I am loading up on more Silver.

I was telling everyone to buy Gold around Christmas when I identified the bottom at $1050. I've already had around a 20% return since then. And it still couldn't hurt to get some more right now in the $1250 range, as it could easily go up another couple hundred in the next few months I think.

^Gold and Silver will go up alot higher than $1500, just a matter of when. I could see that number being reached by end of the year.

China and India, have been buying Gold and Silver like it is going out of style. Even encouraging it's citizens to purchase it as well.

I buy Silver to hedge against inflation, there is talk of negative interest rates coming end of the year.

Do you own physical Gold or Silver or Both? - NASA Test Pilot - 02-11-2016

It is better to have and want not, rather than to want and have not.

Expect the volatility to increase as things become more desperate (relatively speaking). Look for swings of $100-$200 per day as it accelerates. The tree will shake and many will fall out, because people are speculating and trading, not storing wealth to transfer in the future. Consider the price of gold in other currencies and you will see that the dollar is lagging behind. Also if your frame of reference is how many grams (ounces) of gold it takes to buy a piece of paper or how many paper notes does it take to buy a product or piece of farmland, you will have a different vantage point.

The price does not matter (until you want to exchange the metal for some item), I encourage a thought experiment where you consider your wealth in terms of how many ounces you own, not how many dollars (euros) you have.

If you cannot touch it, you do not own it.

Do you own physical Gold or Silver or Both? - BIGINJAPAN - 02-11-2016

I'm not convinced this is the big break out yet. The identical thing happened last year and this has always been traditionally the best time of the year for gold.

I still think we get one more shake out and head back down to the low 1000s before the moonshot.

I have been buying gold and silver for almost a decade now. Havent bought any gold though since it went over $1000/oz USD way back when. That changed though in sept/oct last year as i could see our Canadian government is going to go negative rates and blow our currency up. I typical buy mid month now and will continue to accumulate as much as i can before it gets crazy.

Also i started buying it a new way. I opened up an account with Bitgold and i make my buys online and have it allocated into my own storage. They even provide you with a credit card if you want and can spend it in cash. I personally would never do that but i did get the pre paid card just in case.

I trust the guys who have started and run the company and for the first time in my life i am comfortable without being able to touch my gold. I have plenty of gold/silver in my possession so i dont need this right away. Also you can transfer it from different vaults around the planet. I can transfer my gold from TO to singapore or Switzerland if I want.

You can pay with bitcoin but i believe the only vault that you can store it with is Dubai. After you store it there I believe you can transfer that gold at the vault to a different facility if you prefer. You can also redeem your physical gold and have it shipped to your place or if you live near the vaults you can go pick it up. I havent tried it yet so i dont know if there is a minimum but i dont think there is because they sell the shit by the gram or 1/20 an oz.

Anyways check the company out, it is publicly traded the Canadian venture and backed by the biggest names and most trusted names in the gold industry.