Roosh V Forum
The Shit Test Thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: The Shit Test Thread (/thread-35278.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

The Shit Test Thread - Repo - 08-31-2015

Here's a shit test I got recently.

Was with my girl, one of her good friends, and a few of their acquaintences (mixed set). My girl and her good friend are the only good looking girls at the venue. My girl's good friend has been having a hard time with guys recently. Drinks are flowing, and my girls good friend sees a guy she likes, but he is sorrounded by other guy friends. She is a bit nervous to go over there herself, so my girl asks me if she can wing for her friend. Based on the setup of the venue and the seeting, it would likely have been very awkward for me to accompany them.

I'm not sure if I passed or not, but my response was a completely relaxed "go ahead, she needs a man". My girl ended up not going over, and her friend chickened out for a bit and then approached him by herself anyway.

Did I pass? Was this a red flag I should hold against her? I did not notice that she was checking any of them out and she seemed drawn to me the entire night, but you never know women can be sneaky.

The Shit Test Thread - Gmac - 08-31-2015

Normally I would next a girl who refused to give out her number online before meeting in person. I feel like I might be overreacting sometimes to responses like these because of all the insane amount of stupid messages I know women receive online. What are your guys' thoughts on these women who don't give out their number prior to a date (assuming they've agreed to a place and time)?

The Shit Test Thread - etuvus_spaxus - 09-01-2015

Quote: (08-31-2015 08:09 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Normally I would next a girl who refused to give out her number online before meeting in person. I feel like I might be overreacting sometimes to responses like these because of all the insane amount of stupid messages I know women receive online. What are your guys' thoughts on these women who don't give out their number prior to a date (assuming they've agreed to a place and time)?

Gmac as a major fan of some of the online game you spit I will say, that I think most women already have these apps on their phones anyway. I think once you get into their heads they forget weather they're using a number or the app to setup sex anyways. As I've said before: setup plans first worry about numbers and that bullshit later.

The Shit Test Thread - Virtus - 09-01-2015

Quote: (08-31-2015 08:07 PM)Repo Wrote:  

Here's a shit test I got recently.

Was with my girl, one of her good friends, and a few of their acquaintences (mixed set). My girl and her good friend are the only good looking girls at the venue. My girl's good friend has been having a hard time with guys recently. Drinks are flowing, and my girls good friend sees a guy she likes, but he is sorrounded by other guy friends. She is a bit nervous to go over there herself, so my girl asks me if she can wing for her friend. Based on the setup of the venue and the seeting, it would likely have been very awkward for me to accompany them.

I'm not sure if I passed or not, but my response was a completely relaxed "go ahead, she needs a man". My girl ended up not going over, and her friend chickened out for a bit and then approached him by herself anyway.

Did I pass? Was this a red flag I should hold against her? I did not notice that she was checking any of them out and she seemed drawn to me the entire night, but you never know women can be sneaky.

Some guys even have their girls get other guys to buy them all drinks. you be ok methinks.

The Shit Test Thread - Repo - 09-01-2015

Thanks Virtus. Yeah after the fact it seemed she was just as into me as before, if not more so. . but in the moment I was a bit unsure. .

The Shit Test Thread - duedue - 09-01-2015

Quote: (08-31-2015 04:11 PM)Wrec Wrote:  

I got this one, more than once.
After some convo on messengger, okcupid etc.
Me: Ok gimme your number and i will call you later to arrange a meeting.
Her: Ok we can meet(ignoring my number request). Give me your number.
I know its not a big deal but seems like power play/ shit test from her.
How to play this one?
Give her my number straight away?

Yes, it is power play. Agree to the date (if you like of course) and tell her your number is 666 666 6666. She will get the message.

The Shit Test Thread - coverdoc - 09-05-2015

Quote: (08-31-2015 04:11 PM)Wrec Wrote:  

I got this one, more than once.
After some convo on messengger, okcupid etc.
Me: Ok gimme your number and i will call you later to arrange a meeting.
Her: Ok we can meet(ignoring my number request). Give me your number.
I know its not a big deal but seems like power play/ shit test from her.
How to play this one?
Give her my number straight away?

I love this and see it as a shit test. I call girls out instantly. 2/3 of the time I do this, the girl tells me later they liked that I called them out about it. I usually say something like: "I like how you ignored my last question" or "That's cute, you trying to ignore my question."

-CD

The Shit Test Thread - Remington - 09-05-2015

When I go for the number, I always ask. Not the typical, "can I have your number" line. I always ask, "would it be easier to text?" After I have built up enough of a connection, I will drop that question and I get a number 99% of the time.

The Shit Test Thread - elcidcampeador - 09-05-2015

Quote: (09-05-2015 06:03 PM)Remington Wrote:  

When I go for the number, I always ask. Not the typical, "can I have your number" line. I always ask, "would it be easier to text?" After I have built up enough of a connection, I will drop that question and I get a number 99% of the time.

I like to do this too, but I think that every guy is using this now. Girls are often just saying 'yes' and expecting me to use some kind of witty remark to ask for the number.

The big trick is to call the girl once you have the number so that she can actually talk to you and realize that you are (ideally) not a weird typical loser hanging around on the internet.

The Shit Test Thread - Remington - 09-05-2015

Most guys who do the internet dating say "nice pictures, that gives me a boner." You don't need a witty one liner to get a woman's number. If they have the slightest bit of interest, the number is yours. It's your text/call game that gets you the date. You can be witty once you see them in person.

The Shit Test Thread - Thrill Jackson - 12-04-2015

Was this a shit test? I approached this girl and we were chatting on my way to the parking lot. When I ask for the number she tells me how I already asked her for her number before. I don't even remember this blitch and she remembers when I approached her way back in August. You would think that because she rejected me before hand she wouldn't even talk to me. She asked me a personal question about grad school during our chat and had this emotionless face when I asked for her number. I told her I wasn't trying to harass her and that I didn't remember and when about my business. Should I have just persisited?

The Shit Test Thread - the_ox - 01-26-2016

Updating the topic:

What about the girl you are going out which almost every day she says something about: someone who was trying to hit her on the street, beta-orbiters trying to add her on facebook or ex-beta which she got rid in the past that keep complimenting her etc.

I know that this is a shit test because I don't compliment her that much... in fact, I barely do it and she wants me to do like the other betas who offer her all their love, loyalty and sh*t.

She loves saying me that, don't know if she wants to look more valuable to me or wants to make me jealous. Or both lol

The Shit Test Thread - kaotic - 01-26-2016

I'd just laugh at her, tell her that sucks and change the topic.

Or just ignore it, any girl that brings that type of shit up, I'll treat it like a little sister talking to me.

The Shit Test Thread - Giovonny - 01-26-2016

Quote: (01-26-2016 01:20 PM)the_ox Wrote:  

Updating the topic:

What about the girl who almost every day she says something about: someone who was trying to hit her on the street, beta-orbiters trying to add her on facebook, etc. ???

Like most girls, she craves attention. She wants to be acknowledged for her looks. She wants to feel pretty. She wants to be desired.

This is not a shit test.

She wants to get fucked.

Next time she talks about other guys giving her attention;

Immediately, grab her and gently shove against the wall, undue her pants and her bra.. Strip her clothes off, fuck her, slap her (playfully), put your cock in her mouth, slap her ass, leave her in a pool of her own fluids.

That is what she wants.

If you want to pass the "shit test", do that!

The Shit Test Thread - Hoo - 01-28-2016

Quote: (08-31-2015 08:09 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

100% next

Vast majority of women don't play any kind of games(they really,really don't need to). If she likes you then she will show it and help to make things happen - If not, she will try to show you disinterest politely at first(not giving number)... Only PUA's see that as some kind of"bitch-shield" to overcome.

Not saying you can't make it happen, it's just not worth the time.

The Shit Test Thread - ~wrIghter~ - 01-28-2016

The vast majority of women don't play games?

Bruh, you must live in some alternate universe.

The Shit Test Thread - kaotic - 01-28-2016

Quote: (01-26-2016 02:13 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Updating the topic:

What about the girl who almost every day she says something about: someone who was trying to hit her on the street, beta-orbiters trying to add her on facebook, etc. ???

Like most girls, she craves attention. She wants to be acknowledged for her looks. She wants to feel pretty. She wants to be desired.

This is not a shit test.

She wants to get fucked.

Next time she talks about other guys giving her attention;

Immediately, grab her and gently shove against the wall, undue her pants and her bra.. Strip her clothes off, fuck her, slap her (playfully), put your cock in her mouth, slap her ass, leave her in a pool of her own fluids.

That is what she wants.

If you want to pass the "shit test", do that!

I learn something new everyday man, Gio you opened my eyes to not ignore this as some petty shit test. But something that can be flipped around and used to your own advantage.

The Shit Test Thread - DamienCasanova - 01-28-2016

A little background: my ex and I were in a LTR for 2 years, She went through my phone one night while I was asleep and read texts of me cheating with multiple women, and we had a big blow out like last Christmas. We stayed together for like 6 months after that and "worked through it" because she said she loved me no matter what and wanted to stay with me anyway. But she would constantly shit test me on an almost daily basis, and play the victim card anytime she wanted to remind me of the cheating, until it became too much to bear and I ended the relationship about 4 months ago. She wanted to get back together in november or december, I hit it a couple more times but I played aloof and kept spinning plates while trying to get her to reform her behavior before re-committing. Nothing really changed though, just more of her insecurity and it seemed like her trying to make me atone for things and punish me so I moved on. I suspect she's a bit borderline or bipolar as well, so I don't miss the constant shit testing, but damn I do miss the mind-blowing sex on demand.

SO she sends me this article today highlighting this part.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/articles...infidelity

"Philandering is a predominantly male activity. Philanderers take up infidelity as a hobby. Philanderers are likely to have a rigid and concrete concept of gender; they worship masculinity, and while they may be greatly attracted to women, they are mostly interested in having the woman affirm their masculinity. They don't really like women, and they certainly don't want an equal, intimate relationship with a member of the gender they insist is inferior, but far too powerful. They see women as dangerous, since women have the ability to assess a man's worth, to measure him and find him wanting, to determine whether he is man enough.

These men may or may not like sex, but they use it compulsively to affirm their masculinity and overcome both their homophobia and their fear of women. They can be cruel, abusive, and even violent to women who try to get control of them and stop the philandering they consider crucial to their masculinity. Their life is centered around displays of masculinity, however they define it, trying to impress women with their physical strength, competitive victories, seductive skills, mastery of all situations, power, wealth, and, if necessary, violence. Some of them are quite charming and have no trouble finding women eager to be abused by them.

Philanderers may be the sons of philanderers, or they may have learned their ideas about marriage and gender from their ethnic group or inadvertently from their religion. Somewhere they have gotten the idea that their masculinity is their most valuable attribute and it requires them to protect themselves from coming under female control. These guys may consider themselves quite principled and honorable, and they may follow the rules to the letter in their dealings with other men. But in their world women have no rights.

To men they may seem normal, but women experience them as narcissistic or even sociopathic. They think they are normal, that they are doing what every other real man would do if he weren't such a wimp. The notions of marital fidelity, of gender equality, of honesty and intimacy between husbands and wives seem quite foreign from what they learned growing up. The gender equality of monogamy may not feel compatible to men steeped in patriarchal beliefs in men being gods and women being ribs. Monogamous sexuality is difficult for men who worship Madonnas for their sexlessness and berate Eves for their seductiveness.

Philanderers' sexuality is fueled by anger and fear, and while they may be considered "sex addicts" they are really "gender compulsives" desperately doing whatever they think will make them look and feel most masculine. They put notches on their belts in hopes it will make their penises grow bigger. If they can get a woman to die for them, like opera composer Giacomo Puccini did in real life and in most of his operas, they feel like a real man."

I think it's all pretty hilarious. What would be a good response to this shit test? I'm not expecting to get back together with her or anything, I know she's still pretty bitter and heart broken, and she's just mad we aren't living together with a kid right now. She's on the other side of the wall now, and she thought this was her last chance to lock down a good man before her youth dried up. But she would never want to go along with my plan and let me lead the relationship and it was a constant power struggle. I suppose I get some satisfaction knowing i'm the best she ever had and that she'll never forget me, and that she probably ends up a lonely cat lady who wasted her youth riding the carousel and only decided to settle down in adulthood when it was too late to change her irresponsible behavior. What's a good comeback to the philandering accusations, which could be played against any of us here? just trying to learn how to counter such an argument and learn for the future.

The Shit Test Thread - LongDongSilver - 01-28-2016

"Sounds about right" or a single emoticon

The Shit Test Thread - General Stalin - 01-28-2016

Quote: (01-28-2016 02:13 PM)DamienCasanova Wrote:  

What would be a good response to this shit test?

"Yup sounds like me"

Philanderer is basically a fancy word for womanizer. Actually not a bad description of what a player ought to be sans all the anti-woman and insecurity nonsense.

Anyway, on the topic of number exchange and online dating:

After a few exchanges I will usually offer up my number instead of asking for hers.

"Sounds cool shoot me a text and we'll make some plans xxx xxx xxxx"
"Messaging on this app is a pain in the ass shoot me a text xxx xxx xxxx"
etc.

That way you are putting yourself out there instead of asking her to put herself out there. If she says she doesn't want to text then I will usually just next her because there are tons and tons of other girls that will so its not worth the bullshit and special treatment. If she never messages back and never texts me then I just let it ghost. Whatever. It's online there are so many chicks it's not worth wasting much time on one.

The Shit Test Thread - lifeizfunhuh - 01-28-2016

Updating the topic:

What about the girl you are going out which almost every day she says something about: someone who was trying to hit her on the street, beta-orbiters trying to add her on facebook or ex-beta which she got rid in the past that keep complimenting her etc.

I know that this is a shit test because I don't compliment her that much... in fact, I barely do it and she wants me to do like the other betas who offer her all their love, loyalty and sh*t.

She loves saying me that, don't know if she wants to look more valuable to me or wants to make me jealous. Or both lol

What do I look like, Dr Phil? Go tell your girlfriends and gay boyfriends.

The Shit Test Thread - Hoo - 01-28-2016

Quote: (01-28-2016 03:06 AM)1026 Wrote:  

The vast majority of women don't play games?

Bruh, you must live in some alternate universe.

Average young girl has a long line of guys eager to meet, she doesn't need to play any games at the beginning. If she is "sexually available" she will be helping guy she likes and not "shit-testing" him. Her not giving number is polite sign of disinterest, not some game.

The Shit Test Thread - toejam - 01-28-2016

Not sure what this is but:
Went out with this going chick I've already banged. I last minute texted her to meet me for lunch, she was there in no time. We're having a conversation but she doesn't really like that I'm being jerkish. She was laughing at times and then said
Her: "you're a dick" (and laughs).
Me: without flinching or moving I say "I know. A big dick I've been told. "
She laughs grabs my am.

How do you respond to:
You're a dick.
You're an ass.
You're a jerk.

Is it a test

The Shit Test Thread - Fader - 01-28-2016

Quote: (01-28-2016 08:37 PM)toejam Wrote:  

Went out with this going chick I've already banged. I last minute texted her to meet me for lunch, she was there in no time. We're having a conversation but she doesn't really like that I'm being jerkish. She was laughing at times and then said
She laughs grabs my am.

How do you respond to:
You're a dick.
You're an ass.
You're a jerk.

Is it a test

My go to response: "Absolutely" ...followed immediately by saying or doing something dick-ish, but usually in a humorous way.

Is it a test? Likely depends on the girl and how she said it.

The Shit Test Thread - PapayaTapper - 01-28-2016

Quote: (01-28-2016 08:37 PM)toejam Wrote:  

She laughs grabs my am.

How do you respond to:
You're a dick.
You're an ass.
You're a jerk.

Is it a test

By banging her again