Roosh V Forum
What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you (/thread-6269.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - Cad and Bounder - 10-19-2015

Just had a brief run through some posts on this entertaining thread. There is one recurring theme, and it's something I've come across too.

Specifically, it's the almost pyschotic way they will lie about deaths/illnesses amongst family members. The subject matter of a family member having a severe illness or dying or whatever is simply not one that anyone with any shred of morality should be using as an excuse.

My own contribution isn't really a flake message, more of an observation over the 'not available' message. Has anyone else noticed that the quickest message reply you will ever get from a girl upon a date request is when she isn't acually in the city/country? Almost immediately you will get something like "I'm not in X" and that's it. It's obviously a lame attempt at getting you to garner attention by encouraging you to date request again. I usually reply "Imore useful when you suggest a few dates when you can make it" . I delete any non-responders, but I've dates out of using it. If a girl is genuine she will rearrange quickly.

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - Mr Mandingo - 10-23-2015

Solid 8, American, opened on the tube

Me:Coming later?
Her: Hey I can't [Image: sad.gif] I forgot I have a client meeting today that didnt save to my calendar. They're in from NYC so I cant move it ..So sorry!
Me: Its okay (7 hours later)

Never said a word since, a month now.

Korean 6 off Tinder
morning of the day we meant to meet on 2nd date which we've moved 3 times now, her twice, me once..
Her: Morning!
Her: I got bad news, got to head to work this morning, pipe in the restaurant has caused a flood. anyways next time.
Her: I will make it up to you.

I look forward to that

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - Designate - 10-23-2015

Quote: (09-22-2015 11:56 AM)RedPillUK Wrote:  

What's the best way of dealing with these lame excuses?

I think I would send a text back just saying 'LOL' and then just leave it at that, it might make them curious as to why you just laughed at them and stopped talking. Or it might not, oh well.

No point in doing that.

Just save them in a queue for a restart text during a dry spell, but make sure whatever it is you send does not scream "I can't get fresh dates". Act like you texted the wrong person or text some nonsensical shit. No bullshit questions like "Hey, how are you?" or "What's up?"

Or you could just

[Image: 1318468343_Charge-It-To-The-Game-Logo.png]

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - CynicalContrarian - 10-28-2015

We're nearing the x-mas office party season.
Get ready for a string of - "Can't, have my office x-mas party that night."

She may feel 'unhapppy' at her job. The people she works with might make her feel 'unhapppy'.
Doesn't mean it's not a flake excuse ready to go...

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - Hairz - 11-02-2015

This milf from salsa class. She was going back to Argentina today so hoped I'd bang. She actually asked me to add her on fb. Anyway I msg her on her phone to set up the meeting on Saturday afternoon to "practice salsa 1 last time" and she replied on Sunday evening with something like "Sorry my phone ran out of battery and I forgot to recharge it, just read your message now". Who in today's world leaves their phone uncharged for a day? Oh well.

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - Floyd - 11-03-2015

I've become a lot more comfortable with flaking as a result of the female epidemic of it. I know when I flake most of the time its because I'm not that interested and shes on the subs bench. I take the same message if she flakes on me and immediately cease contact with her.

I've tried setting up further dates when they occasionally get back in touch after I've blanked them but they usually pull the same shit in my experience. It really is a case of once a flake always a flake.

I always use the experiences as red pill reminders not to ever return to my old self destructive thinking patterns that some women are different,have integrity,congruent morals, ethical standards etc. Still waiting to meet that chick...

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - The Jackal - 11-04-2015

The classic "I got to take care of my grandma/little cousin that just came home today"

Oh I see, you suddenly care for your family now.

Wish good luck and contact another number.

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - YoungAngel1 - 02-04-2016

I just got a "Sorry, I don't think we are a match"

from a 21 year old 5. only reason I talked to her was because I was going be bored for tonight. I haven't even met her in person! I think she got nervous because I kept inviting her over, albeit jokingly.

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - LA Savage - 02-04-2016

Quote: (02-04-2016 04:52 PM)YoungAngel1 Wrote:  

from a 21 year old 5. only reason I talked to her was because I was going be bored for tonight. I haven't even met her in person! I think she got nervous because I kept inviting her over, albeit jokingly.

Bro u got rejected by a 5. Stop trying to defend your ego and accept that L. U kept inviting her over because u wanted to fuck her. U ain't fooling nobody with that. Alot of us have been there. Just gotta keep it moving.

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - YoungAngel1 - 02-04-2016

Quote: (02-04-2016 05:27 PM)LA Savage Wrote:  

Quote: (02-04-2016 04:52 PM)YoungAngel1 Wrote:  

Bro u got rejected by a 5. Stop trying to defend your ego and accept that L. U kept inviting her over because u wanted to fuck her. U ain't fooling nobody with that. Alot of us have been there. Just gotta keep it moving.

If it was in person, than yes, I did. But I never met her, she was going on, and on about how cute I am. Shit happens in dating.

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - toejam - 02-04-2016

My phone died.

My *insert family member* died.

My dog/cat died.

My car died.

My friend's father/mother/grandma died.

Lost my phone.

Lost my friend.

New phone.

Fell asleep.

I was asleep.

Doing laundry.

Fight with ex.

Going through stuff now.

Work.

My son/daughter is sick.

I'm not feeling well.

Dog not feeling well.

Friend not feeling well.

Roomates won't let me leave.

Roomate sick.

It's too late.

Car problems.

Period. Cramps.

I don't go out with strangers (no lie, real excuse)

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - sardines - 02-05-2016

I've had two pull the "I'm flying somewhere tomorrow, I won't be in town for months now".
One even flaked the day of, telling me she had to go to HK that night. Suddenly.

SMH

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - The_e_man - 02-09-2016

A new one I'm constantly getting from birds I met at the nightclub:
*texts me the next day*
"Hey! I'm still in bed sooo hungover! Don't think I'll be able to make it today! [Image: sad.gif] Raincheque tho! hehe!"

That "rain cheque" is about as sincere and legitimate as a girl making a false rape accusation.

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - ParodyOfPUA - 02-09-2016

We have no Twirl or Galaxy in the Kitchen for this so it will have to do.

Before slowly licking the melted flake off.

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - Apollo21 - 02-10-2016

One great way to hold a girl accountable for flaking is through her social circle.

I once met a girl through a really good friend who gave me a fake number.

When I had her friend followup and question her about her flaky behavior
her answer was "I didn't know you were going to actually call me"

This coming from a medical student. I learned if you can build in consequences
for flaking (i.e looking bad in front of close friends) then you'll get a lot more honesty up front.

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - Ethan Hunt - 02-10-2016

"Slipped and fell in the shower, hurt ankle" meh wasn't that bothered. Saved me a trip and I had zero logistics other than a car.

"Work just called and they want me to come in" was like 9.30pm again not bothered. I'd already had a date earlier that day with another girl so was already satisfied.

I've had a few stupid ones but that's just two I can remember right now. Usually involved with being tired or working.

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - griffinmill - 02-10-2016

I'm lucky in that my flake rate is relatively low due to me cultivating an "intrigue" factor. But you know what one I absolutely fucking HATE?

"Never heard from you so I thought it was off."

Uhm, really?

REALLY??!

We HAD confirmed it a few days ago. Just because I didn't text you again doesn't mean it was off - and what about YOU texting ME if you're so worried about whether it's actually happening?!

It's just totally retarded.

I never let this happen with chicks I'm 100% set on meeting though, it's only with the ones I'm lukewarm about and so I do go a bit quiet, but still.

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - Khan - 02-10-2016

My first flake, several years ago, was a very good one. She canceled the date and said her mother got sick and had to be hospitalized.

The most recent one gave me the "I broke my leg, we'll have to postpone" excuse, which was after a week followed by "I'm sorry but I met someone else".

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - brick tamland - 12-13-2016

Bump.
I wish I had posted some of my flakes from the past 2 years of my membership (There have been many LOL). Here's one while I still remember it.

This one happened last week. An ex-co-worker (27 year old chick I haven't banged yet but have always been friendly towards) came to say hi at work since she's based just a few blocks away. She was in a black dress, giving me all sorts of IOI's, wide-eyed and flirting and telling me I should visit her at her place later (which is about a 10 mile drive).
Plans seemed solid (ha!), with her telling me that she just had to drive an ill co-worker home in his car (what was this all about?), then she'd be home and I could come through.
Later that afternoon I texted to find out where she was and she said she was on her way home and 'stuck in traffic'. By now she was late for our get-together but I fully knew a flake was coming because I use the same route and knew there couldn't be any congestion at that particular time. I didn't text again, knowing what was up. Predictably (as chicks do), late in the evening she sent a text claiming that 'the car broke down and I had to pay for it to be towed away'. Radio silence from me ever since.
Lame damn excuse, actually quite a rotten lie. A few days later she texted again to say hello as if nothing happened, and sure enough I didn't take the bait.

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - The_e_man - 12-24-2016

Quote: (12-13-2016 08:15 AM)brick tamland Wrote:  

Bump.
I wish I had posted some of my flakes from the past 2 years of my membership (There have been many LOL). Here's one while I still remember it.

This one happened last week. An ex-co-worker (27 year old chick I haven't banged yet but have always been friendly towards) came to say hi at work since she's based just a few blocks away. She was in a black dress, giving me all sorts of IOI's, wide-eyed and flirting and telling me I should visit her at her place later (which is about a 10 mile drive).
Plans seemed solid (ha!), with her telling me that she just had to drive an ill co-worker home in his car (what was this all about?), then she'd be home and I could come through.
Later that afternoon I texted to find out where she was and she said she was on her way home and 'stuck in traffic'. By now she was late for our get-together but I fully knew a flake was coming because I use the same route and knew there couldn't be any congestion at that particular time. I didn't text again, knowing what was up. Predictably (as chicks do), late in the evening she sent a text claiming that 'the car broke down and I had to pay for it to be towed away'. Radio silence from me ever since.
Lame damn excuse, actually quite a rotten lie. A few days later she texted again to say hello as if nothing happened, and sure enough I didn't take the bait.

Best part? No loss for her, she still has 5 other guys willing to forgive her last-minute flakes and gladly give her all the attention she needs from her "hello" texts.

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - jselysianeagle - 12-24-2016

Quote: (02-10-2016 06:01 AM)Apollo21 Wrote:  

One great way to hold a girl accountable for flaking is through her social circle.

Honestly, in dating/hooking up, as long as women have options, there's really no way to hold them accountable. She doesn't give a fuck about flaking on you when there's 10 other guys blowing up her phone. What are you goin to do? Yell at her? Complain to her friends? Call her out on social media? Blow up her phone with angry texts? Pffft. It'll just make you look like the loser who's more into her than she's into him. There's really no way to win this. The only thing to do is save your dignity and walk away. Delete her contact info, unfriend/unfollow her on social media, and forget about her.

We'd be much the same if we enjoyed as many options [Image: undecided.gif]

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - Mr. Nobody From Nowhere - 12-26-2016

"Sorry, my dog is sick"

I just texted back "lol" and deleted her info.

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - Player_1337 - 01-02-2017

Had plans to meet Happn chick for drinks today. Seemed she was cool with coming straight over. I text earlier to confirm time and she asks if i want to get drinks before we watch a movie (at my place). I say I'm stocked up on booze. Balks by saying she doesn't think it's a 'good idea' and 'take care'. Guess she needed some plausible deniability before coming fresh direct. Now appears she blocked me on the app. Total bs.

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - Jestx - 01-02-2017

Girl called me after she was shopping saying she was "upset with some people in her life and we should get drinks tonight asap". Granted, I had been trying to bang this girl for months, so I figured this was it. She texted me saying she was parking somewhere close then getting uber rest of way (I live in city center, she in suburbs). Hour goes by, no response, then she says shes in an uber pool will be over shortly. I'm thinking fine. Then another hour goes by and she says "OMG locked my keys in my car" "I'm freaking out". Over at that point, in hindsight I figured she lied to me and just went to bang another dude.

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - Turnus - 01-02-2017

I've had the locked keys in the car a couple of times.

This weekend I also got the Grandma had a stroke.