Roosh V Forum
RSD Instructor causes stir in the Far East - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: RSD Instructor causes stir in the Far East (/thread-41952.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RSD Instructor causes stir in the Far East - Deluge - 11-05-2014

It's R Smoov's, hence the 420... It's just a light hearted joke, like Texas incels or the Team Appetizers sig.

RSD Instructor causes stir in the Far East - Saladin - 11-05-2014

Quote: (11-05-2014 08:15 PM)Nascimento Wrote:  

I'm in the city considered a concentration camp for RSD. I'm had my fair share experience in going through their content, hanging out with RSD guys, and of course, the same share here on RVF, so I feel a bit qualified on the manner.

If I can sum it up in short, there's a reason people I've met through RVF are good friends of mine, and people I've met through RSD I cut contact with (with exceptions).

I actually started out more with RSD than anything RVF related. State, high energy, approach by numbers, all that kind of shit. It got to the point though I realized something was off, though. So I took some of what I learned and treasured, and ditched the rest.

Came to RVF. Didn't really start absorbing it and learning and applying it until months after I joined. There was something genuine about what I was learning from posters here. I remember I read Samseau's thread on dance game which revolutionized the way I handle myself out at night. Before it was always about going out, being high energy ie. bouncing off the walls, laying out carpet bombs of approaches. I still did that for some time, but I learned to calibrate it.

Anyways, I don't want to rant because I could, so I'll just sum it up here:

RSD guys are defined by their interactions with girls
RVF guys are defined by themselves and who they choose to be

Although there are exceptions with RSD guys. I know a couple (few few among several) that absolutely kill it with game and have their shit together. But like I said, exceptions.

The thing I love about RVF is that people are well rounded on here. The structure of the forum encourages intelligent thought. I've met some really awesome guys on here.

There are some RSD guys like that, but a lot of them are one dimensional or they overall suck balls. Some guys have been stuck for years, and still are the same exact person they were years ago.

However there is a very small subset of RSD guys who end up being very very successful with both women and money. Some of the biggest names in the Internet Marketing industry used to post on RSD(I'm not going to name them, PM me if you want). A guy who runs a huge nightlife/EDM company that dominates its particular city also used to post his field reports on RSD.

The RSD forum quality has gone done a lot recently, but it used to be filled with useful information, including huge amounts of information on Internet Marketing.

Its sad to see what RSD's forums have become now, a cesspool of trolls and social retards.

RSD Instructor causes stir in the Far East - Jaydublin - 11-05-2014

Quote: (11-04-2014 11:55 PM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

Quote: (11-04-2014 10:48 PM)rhr Wrote:  

Quote: (11-04-2014 09:32 PM)Jaydublin Wrote:  

Quote: (11-04-2014 06:52 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

These guys are female attention whores.

That pretty much sums it up right there.

There is nothing alpha or manly about most of these guys. A lot of people here even get it confused and think that banging lots of women=Alpha but it doesnt. Any beta can learn to manipulate which is what these guys at RSD do.

Arent they the ones who always say "What are you going to do? Fight like some sort of animal" Well what is the different in that and publicly humiliating some girl in a foreign country where respect is important.

Anybody remember the video that was so popular where the blonde stole the chinese girl in hong kong?

If you skip to the middle you see this dude wrapping his arms around her stomach like the beta he truly is. There is absolutely nothing manly or alpha about his actions here.

I hate to use the C word but a lot of these RSD guys creep me out and the rest are just attention whores as Fisto said.

How long will it take until one of those "betas" goes violent and turns a guy like this into a puddle of blood?

Can't happen soon enough if you ask me. Asian men will only tolerate so much before they gang up on you and your flight back home will be in a body bag...

This incident was much overhyped to begin with. From what I read about this video the girl in question wasn't even the asian guy's girlfriend. The two girls were already walking with the two RSD guys. The asian guy started talking to her and the RSD dudes came and amog'd him for the camera.

If they were to walk up to some guy's actual girlfriend I seriously doubt it would happen like this. They might be able to get a little touchy, clown, and flirt for awhile but outright pulling her away and home in front of the boyfriend is something i've never seen done in real life.

I would like to see some of these guys try to actually pull some guy's girlfriend away like this in let's say Korea. The results would be amusing.

My point was that there was nothing impressive or manly about the blonde guy and his actions here... half of the video he has his arms hugged around her belly, he even lays his head on her stomach.

Zero alpha shit happpening there.

RSD Instructor causes stir in the Far East - Vacancier Permanent - 11-05-2014

This is getting weirder and weirder by the page!
Time to close this thread about a clown and an equally crappy and creepy group of guys.

[Image: gtfo.gif]

RSD Instructor causes stir in the Far East - Roosh - 11-05-2014

They made Gawker.

https://archive.today/69ZAS

It's pretty obvious they have no PR skills to handle this. Not responding at all (1) Emboldens their opponents and (2) Stirs doubt within their own supporters that they can't stand up for themselves.

RSD Instructor causes stir in the Far East - runsonmagic - 11-05-2014

Quote: (11-05-2014 10:45 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

They made Gawker.

It's pretty obvious they have no PR skills to handle this. Not responding at all (1) Emboldens their opponents and (2) Stirs doubt within their own supporters that they can't stand up for themselves.

When Jeffy made Jezebel, Julien was hugely jealous.

This is exactly what he wanted.

Problem is, he's not a strategist like you Roosh. He's a sociopath, a narcissist, and attention whore.

Think about how a woman with no shame or boundaries would respond to something like this, and you'll understand where is this is going.

RSD Instructor causes stir in the Far East - rhr - 11-06-2014

They made Gawker.

This is your golden opportunity! Distance yourself publicly from them and you may establish a base of respect a few would question in the future!

RSD Instructor causes stir in the Far East - atlant - 11-06-2014

They made Gawker.

I don't think they care too much. This will have blown over in a few weeks in the media and they'll still have come out with a net positive, as they will have attracted a lot of new guys happy to sign up for their crap.

RSD Instructor causes stir in the Far East - TheBulldozer - 11-06-2014

This kind of reminds me of that game vs. lifestyle argument that got everyone in huff awhile back.

When I think of game as purely game, this is the type of shit I think about.

If you're living a genuinely interesting life, on good money and in great health, then game really becomes not fucking up. It's amazing how easy that all sounds, but how few guys actually square it away.

I would be ashamed of myself if this was the way I picked up girls, or made a living for that matter. There are serious holes in this dude's personality that he is sublimating with behavior like this.

RSD Instructor causes stir in the Far East - tiggaling - 11-06-2014

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victori...7115219636

Thing is, in Australia and I suppose most places, RSD = PUA = "The Game" = Manosphere.

The general public doesn't differentiate.

RSD Instructor causes stir in the Far East - Avon Barksdale - 11-06-2014

Quote: (11-06-2014 07:25 AM)MaleDefined Wrote:  

This kind of reminds me of that game vs. lifestyle argument that got everyone in huff awhile back.

When I think of game as purely game, this is the type of shit I think about.

If you're living a genuinely interesting life, on good money and in great health, then game really becomes not fucking up. It's amazing how easy that all sounds, but how few guys actually square it away.

I would be ashamed of myself if this was the way I picked up girls, or made a living for that matter. There are serious holes in this dude's personality that he is sublimating with behavior like this.

I thought it was game versus money?

RSD Instructor causes stir in the Far East - El Chinito loco - 11-06-2014

Quote: (11-06-2014 10:16 AM)tiggaling Wrote:  

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victori...7115219636

Thing is, in Australia and I suppose most places, RSD = PUA = "The Game" = Manosphere.

The general public doesn't differentiate.

The mainstream media will use whatever narrative suits them best to tarnish an entire movement. The entire manosphere runs counter towards feminist groupthink and far left ivory tower liberal academics.

Elliot Rodger going apeshit was a big wakeup call in just how dishonest these fuckers are. They were grouping in a psychotic anti-game little beta pissant in with PUAs, MRA, and everyone else in the manosphere.

It wasn't that they missed the point..the media was completely fabricating motives and provocations.

RSD Instructor causes stir in the Far East - Roosh - 11-06-2014

An RSD teacher got slapped by a green-haired lady:

How can she slap?

RSD Instructor causes stir in the Far East - turkishcandy - 11-06-2014

What lady?

RSD Instructor causes stir in the Far East - bojangles - 11-06-2014

He showed good restraint, props.

RSD Instructor causes stir in the Far East - Vaun - 11-06-2014

RSD is a giant sales funnel. Its probably one of the largest and most pervasive online geared toward men. Do they give a lot away for free, and does some of it have value? Yes, buts that in itself is a marketing tactic. This begs the question; does the lifestyle of a PUI internet marketer that informs his teachings, actually add value to men who have things going on in their lives? Do their tactics appeal to men that actually do have something to offer, behind a facade of being clown boy in the club? Do men of measure actually want to act this way? I'd say no. Most of the successfull men I know look at this and laugh. Yes, this is a douchebag online university with tactics for the painfully shy shaking off their teenage years, but thats about it.

RSD Instructor causes stir in the Far East - BallsDeep - 11-06-2014

Interesting that RSD Alex just removed all his youtube videos.

I didn't think this SJW outrage was a big deal, but if their own employees are distancing themselves it's a pretty bad sign.

RSD Instructor causes stir in the Far East - runsonmagic - 11-06-2014

I'm doing an article on this tonight.

RSD Instructor causes stir in the Far East - game_ethic - 11-06-2014

I'm not for or against RSD, and before anyone assume that I am affiliated with them or whatever - I am not. Just making that clear.

Anyways, I think you guys are making a lot of generalizations here. Julien's behavior is despicable, yes, but as Deluge pointed out, he's really the only one in RSD that does shit like that - even Jeffy, as infamous as he is, doesn't do shit like that.

Last summer I went to a seminar hosted by Todd in NYC and I can honestly say that Todd is probably the only one that runs "normal" game. He's cool and laid back. I can't comment on the others since I haven't met them but I can definitely vouch for Todd.

Some of the content that RSD puts out is great but I still don't condone what Julien does, nor should anyone else who watches his videos. That said, I think the heat RSD is receiving here - which happen to be based on one person's actions - isn't justified.

RSD Instructor causes stir in the Far East - Saladin - 11-06-2014

http://www.vicpolicenews.com.au/cops-and...rtist.html

First comment, apparently Julien has left Australia. Max is about to leave soon.

A monumental fuckup, and I'm sure tens of thousands of dollars in lost revenue for RSD.

I can't believe Tyler's backing Julien up. This is clearly hurting RSD's business.

Unlike Roosh, RSD isn't antifragile. They are dependent on hotels, venues, and their location is always public. Roosh is in just another anonymous Eastern European country where there are practically no feminists.

RSD Instructor causes stir in the Far East - rampage - 11-06-2014

Quote: (11-06-2014 11:10 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

An RSD teacher got slapped by a green-haired lady:

How can she slap?

His reaction is good, getting mad would would be a bad move.

But the sad thing is , situations like that will only encourage other women to do the same. So basically messed up women (feminists) could only get wilder and wilder.

RSD Instructor causes stir in the Far East - runsonmagic - 11-06-2014

Quote: (11-06-2014 09:00 PM)Saladin Wrote:  

Unlike Roosh, RSD isn't antifragile. They are dependent on hotels, venues, and their location is always public. Roosh is in just another anonymous Eastern European country where there are practically no feminists.

I think they are anti-fragile. In early videos, Tyler talks about meeting in abandoned schools and buses for his first seminars. They just need four walls, or a big meeting space. If one venue closes, they can find another.

Where they aren't anti-fragile - and frankly, none of us are - is liability. Local feminists were talking about bringing him up on real local sexual harassment charges in the countries he has visited. That could sting, and it could keep Julien from leaving the countries he visits.

It sounds like RSDs strategy is to lay low for a bit. It's not a bad idea, but I'm not sure how long this storm will last. The problem is complicated by the fact that Julien has a long back catalogue of saying intentionally inflammatory things and that a lot of his behavior is actually sociopathic. It could be this event made several in RSD realize they don't actually want to defend him.

RSD Instructor causes stir in the Far East - BallsDeep - 11-06-2014

Quote:Quote:

I think they are anti-fragile.

They WERE anti-fragile but continue to think they are. This shows they definitely are not. When you have to rely on corporate partners like hotels to hold your workouts/seminars, you are dependent. I know that RSD wanted the type of attention that we usually get, but their situation is very different and... more fragile.

That said, if they had a monkey working their PR they could have turned this into a win, but they totally failed on that front.

Quote: (11-06-2014 09:39 PM)BallsDeep Wrote:  

Quote: (11-06-2014 09:00 PM)Saladin Wrote:  

A monumental fuckup, and I'm sure tens of thousands of dollars in lost revenue for RSD.

I can't believe Tyler's backing Julien up. This is clearly hurting RSD's business.

And you know this how? You've run how many businesses in your life?

Going by RSD's history, from reveling at being the villain in The Game, to trolling that Jezebel writer, this reaction is better than anything they could've dreamed of. The video was entirely staged in hopes of getting a Sam Pepper type reaction. I just did a google search on rsdnation for "Tyler Sam Pepper" and there are several pages of Tyler posts in which he mentions Pepper. He clearly was looking for that type of thunder.

To think Tyler had nothing to do with this is naive--everything involving RSD has Tyler's fingerprints on it.

Those of you who have any sympathy for RSD have it wrong. They're laughing at the newfound traffic they're receiving, in hopes they'll be able to convert some of the beta white knights into customers.

You accuse a member of not knowing RSD's finances and here you are saying that you know RSD members are laughing in private. How do you know that?

This forum has a lot of RSD shills. At least threads like this make me know who they are.