Roosh V Forum
Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings (/thread-41331.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - DJ-Matt - 10-16-2014

I bathe in Social Justice "Warrior" tears.

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - TheWastelander - 10-16-2014

Quote: (10-16-2014 09:09 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Mat and Anita need to come to florida and open up shop locked and loaded with our new and improved stand your ground laws.

Since her threats aren't real, Anita only needs protection from herself. So I guess we could Baker Act her down here in the Gunshine State.

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - Redwood - 10-16-2014

Why does Anita need pro...

Oh yeah. I forgot.

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - Statsi - 10-16-2014

http://www.tattoolove.org/reasons-why-gi...re-broken/

The legend continues to spread. Is copying someone else's work verbatim followed by asking for comment really the measure for an original article? Not theft for clicks then?

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - Roosh - 10-16-2014

[Image: 2R8m17f.png]

[Image: jordan.gif]

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - alexdagr81 - 10-16-2014

Quote: (10-16-2014 10:37 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

[Image: 2R8m17f.png]

[Image: jordan.gif]

It was nice knowing you Tuthmosis

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - The Beast1 - 10-16-2014

I love how donotlink is on that list.

Roosh, you should block redirects from that website. These asshats better be boosting our search position.

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - Euphoric_Breeze - 10-16-2014

So all this shitstorm and death threats coming from these twats support Matt's assumption of them being mentally ill . What a great victory !

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - Dr. Howard - 10-16-2014

The inked till death facebook site has now shared the article over 9000 times.

[Image: It-s-over-9000-its-over-9000-29849302-496-370.jpg]

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - Troll King - 10-16-2014

I think the funniest tattoo I have seen on a girl was this Indian hottie, about an 8 or so, who had this really strange name. I knew her from my calc 2 class and she was maybe 21 at the time. Her name was something like Sresha or something. Been awhile. We hooked up a few times. I think it was the second or third time we hung out and she announced that earlier that day she had gone with some friends to get a tattoo. Of course, I wanted to see it and acted a little dirty in how I asked. She stood up and turned around and lifted up her shirt.

Right above her ass was a tramp stamp of her name in this really cursive gothic writing. It was black letters on coffee colored skin and with the font she picked it literally took me about two minutes to figure out what it said. I just sat there and looked and finally realized it was her name. She got her name as a trampstamp...lol.

She ended up being a big slut too. She had the piercings on her face and nipples. It was a big joke between me and my friends that she had to get her name as a tramp stamp so that guys would remember her name while fucking her doggy style or the day after she hooked up with them from the house party. Haha, still cracks me up years later.

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - The Beast1 - 10-16-2014

I knew a girl who had a mortal kombat tramp stamp. Total sl00t as well. She got another tat too of some other inane object.

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - Dr. Howard - 10-16-2014

Quote: (10-16-2014 11:04 AM)frenchie Wrote:  

I knew a girl who had a mortal kombat tramp stamp. Total sl00t as well. She got another tat too of some other inane object.

I can only wish people yelled out "flawless victory" after the bang.

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - Roosh - 10-16-2014

Well, this is the server limit:

[Image: ruVDpmn.png]

The server load is crazy high and there is a huge delay before pages load. After this viral event, it's time for another upgrade.

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - alexdagr81 - 10-16-2014

Quote: (10-16-2014 11:08 AM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

Quote: (10-16-2014 11:04 AM)frenchie Wrote:  

I can only wish people yelled out "flawless victory" after the bang.

"I went 'toasty' on that throat, then pulled a fatality on that ass"

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - mikado - 10-16-2014

Next viral article: 5 signs that show women who get drunk easily are flawed

Calling it right now.

Whoever has a good plume, this is your chance

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - TheWastelander - 10-16-2014

[Image: H3A8Jq7.png]

The bait has been set.

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - Slim Shady - 10-16-2014

delete

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - blairnaso - 10-16-2014

My new article was just posted, "Never Envy A Woman For Her Privilege". I've just dropped a rock into the swimming pool of feminism. Let the waves rumble and overturn their precarious rafts. Hyperbolic? Obviously. Assaultive? Deadly. I have declared that no matter how much feminism wins, women will always lose.

http://www.returnofkings.com/44596/never...-privilege

Coincidentally, I wrote it a few weeks ago. Hopefully Matt's article will direct traffic onto it.

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - Blackwell - 10-16-2014

This was just shared on Facebook by a few chicks I went to high school with and I'm in the UK. It's gone internationally viral.

That article was damn hilarious. Bravo to everyone involved.

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - Alpha - 10-16-2014

Roosh should issue a takedown notice to the tattoo love.org website.

8chan has taken it upon themselves to contact the school authorities of a couple people who threatened Matt:

https://8chan.co/b/res/480405.html#480405

Scroll down for screenshots of mails they've sent.

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - kbell - 10-16-2014

Why do ROK articles go more viral than RVF threads? Is it due to the condensed information in the beginning as opposed to a long drawn out thread? More pictures in pleasing layouts? Or simply due to the sharing function of the article?

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - Yatagan - 10-16-2014

Quote: (10-16-2014 10:55 AM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

The inked till death facebook site has now shared the article over 9000 times.

[Image: It-s-over-9000-its-over-9000-29849302-496-370.jpg]

ROK is never without a supply of useful idiots. [Image: banana.gif]

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - Akula - 10-16-2014

Quote: (10-16-2014 01:06 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

8chan has taken it upon themselves to contact the school authorities of a couple people who threatened Matt:

https://8chan.co/b/res/480405.html#480405

Scroll down for screenshots of mails they've sent.

Seriously, I of course do not condone violence but if people are threatening posters on from this forum on ROK that is unacceptable. We should all take note. Seriously.

Obviously we need to discuss, but one thing I've learned from Russia is things escalate quickly and people don't take threats lightly and life here is short. The wacky online SJW American angle makes it a little scary. That plus women just seem so angry and vengeful in America, mostly due to the Feminist narrative, whether they have been through hard times or not (MOST HAVE NOT, but are led to think they have).

I realize this is an internet forum but still wondering what people think about this. Free speech is already seriously threatened in the public sphere and now it's getting crimped on the internet too by these kind of people.

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - PrimeTime32 - 10-16-2014

These stupid slags are the best advertisement for ROK and this forum. You would figure that if they didn't like it they would just ignore it and move on. But no, not these idiots, they have to share it with all of their Facebook friends and Twitter followers. What they also don't realize is that beta orbiter they lead on constantly is getting tired of being the "friend" and is at wits end is curious to see what has his crush is all hot and bothered about. He reads the article and he mostly agrees with the article privately (cause you really can't go public with these beliefs) all of a sudden he starts reading ROK regularly and maybe even becomes a member of this forum. All in all thank you bitches for indirectly leading guys to take the red pill which results in guys trying to improve themselves and their quality of life. Also, Roosh the guy these slags claim to hate so much didn't even have to spend a dime on advertising plus with the increased traffic on his site he can charge his sponsors more.