Roosh V Forum
I call out feminist Laci Green (she wants to censor Youtube) - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: I call out feminist Laci Green (she wants to censor Youtube) (/thread-40766.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

I call out feminist Laci Green (she wants to censor Youtube) - Foolsgo1d - 05-27-2017

Any woman who pretends to be redpilled or something along the line is so full of shit. The white knight phalanx that springs up to defend them is as bad as the male feminists and orbiters on the other side of the fence.

I don't trust anyone who would throw another man under a bus to get a whiff of some girls vag nor would I trust a womans word.

But tits bring in the views! Money will enslave so many so-called red pill youtube personalities and then the globalists will learn to manipulate these guys through women. I can't wait to see the fallout from a black pill dildo going up their asses when they realise they've been led astray like sheep into a wolves den and it only took a few words from a womans gob and her tits and ass.

I call out feminist Laci Green (she wants to censor Youtube) - Vladimir Poontang - 05-27-2017

Quote: (05-26-2017 10:18 PM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

Quote: (05-26-2017 09:57 PM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

^^^Does that slut ever get to a point?

Great question, LOL. The question proves that you are a dude; and every nanosecond of Laci's babble proves the opposite about her.

Laci is sexy -- a surprisingly rare quality -- and she is literally as feminine as they come. She's a girl down to her chubby sex-positive toes. Her point is her luscious mouth, fat pussy and greased asshole, all squealingly served up in that unbearably sweet and girlish room.

All that room needs is some teddy bears, and Laci in pigtails, school uniform with white long socks, and high heels. With a lollipop.

I call out feminist Laci Green (she wants to censor Youtube) - GlobalMan - 05-27-2017

Quote: (05-27-2017 04:05 AM)Long Dong Silver Wrote:  

Quote: (05-26-2017 09:57 PM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

^^^Does that slut ever get to a point?

Are you referring to Laci Green or Lizard of Oz?

[Image: XbabD8k.png]

If you're going to come back after being banned, and use the same name, might be better not to shit talk in your first 3 posts.

I call out feminist Laci Green (she wants to censor Youtube) - AFS - 06-03-2017

Get ready for this: Laci Green has gone red pill?!

Up is down, left is right, etc etc...

Is this what Trump meant when he said we will be WINNING big time?

More likey, it's a case of how far the anti-sex globohomos have pushed their luck, where they are openly alienating potential allies because no sane person can keep up with their increasingly draconian (and often contradictory) rules regarding gender relations.

Perhaps we can thank Roosh and you guys for planting the seeds of dissent. While you were met with an extreme backlash, you offered an opposing viewpoint for millions of people to consider (including me) that one day can sprout into full on dissent.

Or perhaps she just got some good D [Image: icon_razz.gif]

::Quick Edit::
She is still a SJW, but is being alienated by how crazy SJW's have become. Let's see what happens.

I call out feminist Laci Green (she wants to censor Youtube) - iop890 - 06-03-2017

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/RickyVaughnX2/status/871104966521389057][/url]

I call out feminist Laci Green (she wants to censor Youtube) - iop890 - 06-03-2017

[Image: DBW-WPcXYAAEzXr.jpg]

I call out feminist Laci Green (she wants to censor Youtube) - EDantes - 06-03-2017

Quote: (06-03-2017 05:26 AM)AFS Wrote:  

Get ready for this: Laci Green has gone red pill?!

Up is down, left is right, etc etc...

Is this what Trump meant when he said we will be WINNING big time?

More likey, it's a case of how far the anti-sex globohomos have pushed their luck, where they are openly alienating potential allies because no sane person can keep up with their increasingly draconian (and often contradictory) rules regarding gender relations.

Perhaps we can thank Roosh and you guys for planting the seeds of dissent. While you were met with an extreme backlash, you offered an opposing viewpoint for millions of people to consider (including me) that one day can sprout into full on dissent.

Or perhaps she just got some good D [Image: icon_razz.gif]

::Quick Edit::
She is still a SJW, but is being alienated by how crazy SJW's have become. Let's see what happens.
Could be some ulterior motives behind this; what with Trump's win, and the financial flops of SJW propaganda like "Ghostbusters 2016", it could be that she realized that "social justice" is no longer hip and selling anymore, especially given that she makes a living off of it via YT and MTV.

I have a feeling she's more in it for the money than anything else, and realizes there's a lot more profit to be made from making fun of SJWs than pandering to them.

---

For what it's worth, this isn't the first time these SJW cultists accused her of being a traitor; on her WP page she allegedly received death threats from some transgender freak for using the word "tranny" in a video.

I call out feminist Laci Green (she wants to censor Youtube) - debeguiled - 06-04-2017

These videos are like having to learn about survivalism from a Disney character.

She just got bored, and is literally trying to make everything be about her.

I call out feminist Laci Green (she wants to censor Youtube) - Mr. D - 06-04-2017

Now if she'd start some form of light exercise and a healthy diet...

I call out feminist Laci Green (she wants to censor Youtube) - HighSpeed_LowDrag - 06-04-2017

Apparently the "white supremacist" dick was just too good. [Image: lol.gif].

[Image: screenshot_21.png]

I call out feminist Laci Green (she wants to censor Youtube) - EDantes - 06-04-2017

Quote: (06-04-2017 01:29 PM)HighSpeed_LowDrag Wrote:  

Apparently the "white supremacist" dick was just too good. [Image: lol.gif].

[Image: screenshot_21.png]

Here's his channel, he's not even a "white supremacist", just some YT game reviewer / commenter who makes videos poking fun at the crazy SJWs such as those who tried to claim that YTers like PewDiePie and JonTron were "white supremacists".

Basically SJW logic is that anyone who disagrees with them is automatically a "white supremacist".

https://www.youtube.com/user/MindfreakCM/videos

I call out feminist Laci Green (she wants to censor Youtube) - Elster - 06-04-2017

Isnt that asian guy some mewling incel that complained about this forum on a video sometime ago?

I call out feminist Laci Green (she wants to censor Youtube) - sterling_archer - 06-04-2017

From what this Asian dude described, I expected someone ala Chad Thundercock, but instead got some random hipster like dude that just happens to have some anti SJW videos.

I call out feminist Laci Green (she wants to censor Youtube) - pialox - 06-04-2017

Even rats know when to abandon a sinking ship.

I call out feminist Laci Green (she wants to censor Youtube) - Wutang - 06-04-2017

The entirety of that Asian guy's rant here:

https://www.facebook.com/theLLAG/photos/...588367883/

"Laci Green is one of the most known, if not the most known SJW on Youtube. And if she can turn her back on people of color and fuck a white supremacist, how the FUCK do you think people of color should feel about the entirety of white allyship? How can ANY OF US trust white women, let alone whypipo as a collective?

I'll repeat this over and over again: white allies, you're welcome on this page, but we don't NEED you. Don't ever think that I owe you shit and that you deserve an ounce of my MF respect. You are just another Laci Green, and I will always hold this page as a space for POC, with POC mods.

You ain't a member here, you're on a 30-day trial. Don't forget that."

I think the word cuck gets overused but I can't think of a better one to describe the so called white "allies" of people like this. I can't think of another group of people that are so desperate to be acknowledged and respected by people that despise and spit upon them as white SJWs. Look at the top comments in that thread to see great examples of virtual self-flagellation by these people.

I call out feminist Laci Green (she wants to censor Youtube) - Leonard D Neubache - 06-05-2017

#WhiteSubSeeksDomPOC

I call out feminist Laci Green (she wants to censor Youtube) - debeguiled - 06-05-2017

Quote: (06-04-2017 09:22 PM)Wutang Wrote:  

The entirety of that Asian guy's rant here:

https://www.facebook.com/theLLAG/photos/...588367883/

"Laci Green is one of the most known, if not the most known SJW on Youtube. And if she can turn her back on people of color and fuck a white supremacist, how the FUCK do you think people of color should feel about the entirety of white allyship?

This is the missing piece of the puzzle. Changes her man, changes her opinions.

Not a new story, just the same old one.

I call out feminist Laci Green (she wants to censor Youtube) - Leonard D Neubache - 06-05-2017

Waidaminnit!

Okay, so which one of you dick-swinging studs flipped this obnoxious SJW into a sweet little cock gobbler?

I call out feminist Laci Green (she wants to censor Youtube) - Wutang - 06-05-2017

^ She's dating another Youtube personality named Chris Ray Gun who has posted "anti-SJW" videos in the past. Looks like he injected some red pills vaginally into her.

I call out feminist Laci Green (she wants to censor Youtube) - Jetset - 06-05-2017

Actual Tweet:

Quote:Quote:

"(fyi radical feminism refers to a school of thought that tends to be more 2nd wave & emphasizes the role of sex/biology in oppression.)

I don't know why, but this makes me want to rage-fuck her throat until her glasses break, angry like a silverback gorilla. I can only assume she says "FYI" in a horrific uptalking vocal fry while making air quotes, and every fiber of my being wants to obstruct it with my cock.

Is that wrong? Am I patriarching too hard?

I call out feminist Laci Green (she wants to censor Youtube) - Elster - 06-05-2017

Quote: (06-05-2017 12:30 PM)Wutang Wrote:  

^ She's dating another Youtube personality named Chris Ray Gun who has posted "anti-SJW" videos in the past. Looks like he injected some red pills vaginally into her.

This manly stud here:
[Image: 300px-ChrisRayDamn%21.png]

I call out feminist Laci Green (she wants to censor Youtube) - Captainstabbin - 06-05-2017

People are already having fun with this:

[Image: ibMOSzN.jpg?1]

I call out feminist Laci Green (she wants to censor Youtube) - Elster - 06-05-2017

I will admit to having done a search for brazzers as I didnt understand the joke...

I call out feminist Laci Green (she wants to censor Youtube) - Rhyme or Reason - 06-05-2017

I've tried to listen to her talk and I just can't. Got about 20 seconds into her blathering and turned it off. LOZ, are you fuckin' serious? This lard whale...sexy? Tell me you're joking.

I call out feminist Laci Green (she wants to censor Youtube) - Gmac - 06-05-2017

Funny to see her getting slowly Red-pilled but god wow she's gotten even fatter (no surprise!) since I last stumbled across one of her vids.

4 years ago when she's talking about Labias... she was at least bangable.