Roosh V Forum
Zinc has made me a better man. - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Life (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Zinc has made me a better man. (/thread-15255.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Zinc has made me a better man. - IainMuirs - 09-28-2012

Quote: (09-28-2012 02:21 PM)Fujiwara Wrote:  

I've been on 100mg/day for the past month - no headaches. The brand is Solaray and it's a 50mg/2mg Zinc/Copper capsule. Once in the day, once before sleep.

You can buy caps with 50mg of Zinc in them in the US? Doesn't seem like they can sell anything other than 10mg here!

Zinc has made me a better man. - Sanblz33 - 09-28-2012

Quote: (09-28-2012 05:11 PM)IainMuirs Wrote:  

I've been on 100mg/day for the past month - no headaches. The brand is Solaray and it's a 50mg/2mg Zinc/Copper capsule. Once in the day, once before sleep.

You can buy caps with 50mg of Zinc in them in the US? Doesn't seem like they can sell anything other than 10mg here!

Yep. I'm using the same exact thing he is using. 50mg caps are readily available OTC here. You may have to order online.

Zinc has made me a better man. - Hencredible Casanova - 09-28-2012

I can attest to the benefits of zinc. Increased loads for sure. More energy overall and increased sexual vigor.

Zinc has made me a better man. - Chief - 09-28-2012

Quote: (09-28-2012 05:11 PM)IainMuirs Wrote:  

In NZ we have the same weird laws.

I ordered 50mg from iherb.com

Took 3 days to arrive, Very good website...

Zinc has made me a better man. - expectation - 09-28-2012

Found GNC Zinc 50 (Zinc Gluconate) at the house. Been taking it day and night since Monday. I would get nausea after popping the pill but it turns out that it was because I took it immediately after my meal. So I've been waiting 30 minutes after meals to take it and so far no nausea.

Definitely benefited from zinc. I generally have a tough time getting up if I don't have anything to do and end up getting extra sleep in but now I just jump out of bed and enjoy the morning more. Also another odd thing, before taking zinc, I haven't remembered my dreams since my college days now since taking zinc, I've been remembering my dreams.

Zinc has made me a better man. - MalibuPad - 09-29-2012

Yea I have been having the most vivid dreams since I started the zinc. Actually I started noticing it after the RAW super green food/shakes but even more after I increased the zinc.

Quote: (09-28-2012 11:59 PM)expectation Wrote:  

Also another odd thing, before taking zinc, I haven't remembered my dreams since my college days now since taking zinc, I've been remembering my dreams.

Zinc has made me a better man. - IainMuirs - 09-30-2012

I take my zince after meals and it doesn't cause nausea at all in me but I'm on low doses so far. Funny someone should mention vivid dreams, I had a ton the last few days and I don't often remember my dreams. Going to up my dose to 50mg today, didn't get any headache yesterday from 30mg so it was probably coincidence.

Zinc has made me a better man. - Checkmat - 10-02-2012

Just wanted to share my experience with zinc supplementation as the OP recommended. I was taking ~200mg/day, spread out for about a week and a half. Some things I noticed:

-Probably placebo but the first couple of days I was feeling much more ambitious and apt to get things done.

-Waking up with a lot more morning wood.

-Crazy dreams

Most importantly to me, and the reason I stopped taking it:

-Worsened Premature ejaculation during sex. I've always been a short-fuse kind of guy. I take 25mg of zoloft before sex sometimes and it helps me last a LOT longer than usual. However, while I was taking zinc even with zoloft I was busting VERY fast, even for me. Guess chalk it up to the increase in libido.

I have a big supply of the product the OP mentioned, bought from Amazon and yet I don't want to continue taking it for the PE reason above. I may start up again and resort to condom use again just to last longer, but who wants to do that! [Image: confused.gif]

Zinc has made me a better man. - Ramon Zarate - 10-02-2012

Been taking 25mg a day for two weeks. It may be placebo, but I certainly feel more horny and more up for life in general. No change in diet, exercise regime etc.

Zinc has made me a better man. - IainMuirs - 10-02-2012

I'm taking 50mg of zinc and around 30-45mg of iron per day as of the past couple of days. No noticeable effect yet except headaches and vivid and crazy dreams. Not sleeping any better or having more energy which is what I hoped for.

Zinc has made me a better man. - saturn - 10-02-2012

Starting taking it, massive boners every morning, was more intense than usual- definite effect!

Zinc has made me a better man. - IainMuirs - 10-02-2012

How much are you taking jacks?

Zinc has made me a better man. - MidniteSpecial - 10-03-2012

Quote: (10-02-2012 10:46 AM)Checkmat Wrote:  

Just wanted to share my experience with zinc supplementation as the OP recommended. I was taking ~200mg/day, spread out for about a week and a half. Some things I noticed:

-Probably placebo but the first couple of days I was feeling much more ambitious and apt to get things done.

-Crazy dreams

-Worsened Premature ejaculation during sex. I've always been a short-fuse kind of guy. I take 25mg of zoloft before sex sometimes and it helps me last a LOT longer than usual. However, while I was taking zinc even with zoloft I was busting VERY fast, even for me. Guess chalk it up to the increase in libido.

I have a big supply of the product the OP mentioned, bought from Amazon and yet I don't want to continue taking it for the PE reason above. I may start up again and resort to condom use again just to last longer, but who wants to do that! [Image: confused.gif]

Try taking ginseng. Also practice jerking off for thirty minutes straight without busting for a few weeks. Muscle memory. Usually takes 21 days to replace an old habit with a new one. Premature ejac is something that we usually program ourselves to do when we first start jerking it when we're younger.

Zinc has made me a better man. - saturn - 10-03-2012

Quote: (10-02-2012 07:15 PM)IainMuirs Wrote:  

Just read the ingredients mate and think this is low as hell, but defo have noticed big effect. Give it a go and report back!

http://www.seven-seas.com/products/essen...c-chewable

Vitamin C60 mg75
Zinc3.75 mg37.5

Zinc has made me a better man. - saturn - 10-03-2012

Quote: (10-02-2012 07:15 PM)IainMuirs Wrote:  

Just read the ingredients mate and think this is low as hell, but defo have noticed big effect. Give it a go and report back!

http://www.seven-seas.com/products/essen...c-chewable

Vitamin C60 mg75
Zinc3.75 mg37.5

Zinc has made me a better man. - IainMuirs - 10-03-2012

I'm taking 50mg of Zinc and around 45mg of Iron, on top of some high dose vitamin C. Causing headaches but not much else yet. I'll keep taking it for now and see what happens.

Zinc has made me a better man. - amity - 10-04-2012

i'm not sure if it's the zinc (am not taking huge amounts of it, so possibly not), the ACV, the b-vitamins, the green/white tea, the spirulina/maca/hemp powder or the whey protein i've started taking recently or a combination of all the above) but last week, i had the most insane O, the best in years, incredible
almost destroyed the couch in the process but hey
also had done some training and yoga in the week before that so increased bloodflow probably had something to do with it as well

whatever the reason, it's certainly good motivation to keep up the clean diet and working out

Zinc has made me a better man. - kosko - 10-04-2012

Yes indeed @Amity I'm getting convulsions and shit when I am O'n now. I have no complaints shit is hella intense. But it is scaring broads though for sure if they ain't used to that type of intensity. After a I got a BJ and proceeded to drown a lizards throat with man milk, I was vibrating and my eyes we're rolling to the back of my head and everything. The combo was too much for her, after she laughed from all the cum the vibrations set her off in a awkward way. but I ended up diffusing shit by saying she just really good at sucking dick.

Me O'n prior to Zinc:

Me O'n after Zinc:

Zinc has made me a better man. - Seduction Sutra - 10-05-2012

Anything more than 60 mg L-Opti Zinc will get me nausea. I guess I have had too much zinc from my diet which consists of grass-fed beef.

Zinc has made me a better man. - Checkmat - 10-05-2012

Quote: (10-03-2012 04:03 PM)MidniteSpecial Wrote:  

Quote: (10-02-2012 10:46 AM)Checkmat Wrote:  

-Crazy dreams

Try taking ginseng. Also practice jerking off for thirty minutes straight without busting for a few weeks. Muscle memory. Usually takes 21 days to replace an old habit with a new one. Premature ejac is something that we usually program ourselves to do when we first start jerking it when we're younger.

Thanks for that bro, I'll try the ginseng for sure and the jerking off thing if that doesn't help.

I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced decreased time to orgasm though. Everyone seems to be reporting increased sex drive and more intense orgasms so I'd think faster orgasms would be a common side effect too.

Zinc has made me a better man. - Neo - 10-06-2012

Got some Opti Zinc. Going to take it for a few weeks and report back.

Zinc has made me a better man. - markus - 10-07-2012

I pulled the trigger and bought a bottle of this today. I didn't have any problems after taking it. How has it been for you?

Also, what are the best brands of maca?

Zinc has made me a better man. - Neo - 10-12-2012

I bought the zinc taste kit from amazon, and according to the test I am highly deficient(it tasted just like water). I bought the opti-zinc and am currently taking 30mg a day on top of my multi.

Zinc has made me a better man. - Sanblz33 - 10-12-2012

I fixed my deficiency & toned it down to 50mg per day (I take a little more on chest & leg days).

Here is my post-workout meal
2 scoops of whey
2 servings of blackberries (blended)
1 50mg Zinc/2mg copper capsule

[Image: attachment.jpg8157]   

I have been taking this for a week & been feeling like a boss.

Zinc has made me a better man. - amity - 10-16-2012

one thing i've noticed with the zinc is that if i take it before going to bed, i will always wake up an hour or two before my alarm goes off, so it's like the zinc interferes to some extent with your sleep cycle - still, am sure the positives the zinc has on your system outweight the slight negatives (such as this)