Roosh V Forum
Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL (/thread-14257.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - simondice - 08-13-2014

Quote: (08-13-2014 03:49 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

School starts in 2 weeks.

Thousands of young girls will be arriving into my neighborhood!

This year, my strategy will be a little bit different. I'm going to get started before school starts!

Why?

Because freshman girls start moving in to the dorms about a week or two before the first day of school. They party hard during this week.

They don't know anyone, no one knows them, they are away from home for the first time, they are horny, they want to have fun.

My plan is this:

I am lifting weights hard right now.

I want to get my body in great shape.

I'm going to wear tank tops around the dorms to try and attract some pretty girls.

I will tell them that I am a graduate student in exercise science.

Last year, I banged a hot little latina in her room on the 4th day of school.

This year I hope to bang a hot little freshman before school even starts!

Once school starts, it will be business as usual, I will walk alongside a pretty girl and comment on something she is wearing or ask a question:

[Image: yeZzf6Q.jpg?1]

I really want to workout hard and use my body as bait this fall.

Winter will be cold so I want to take advantage of this fall semester!

Last year, I got two 18 year olds, two 19 year olds, a 20 year old and a 21 year old!

This year, I hope to do even better!

This is the first year that I will be officially 20 years older than the freshman girls.

My 20yo told me last night that being with an older man is a fantasy for her.

Get mind ready, get your body ready, get your clothes ready, your shoes, your hair, your smile, etc.

THE FRESHMAN GIRLS ARE COMING!!!

Gio you have no idea how ready I am. I was talking to one earlier yesterday and she couldn't hide how excited she was. It's so easy!

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - iamdegaussed - 08-13-2014

Goddamn Gio, I love your passion for this and life. It's not hard to see how all that enthusiasm leads to people being drawn to you. Good stuff. This is the first semester where I won't be going to school in a while, but I'm more excited than ever to do some approaching out on campus. Gonna try out Goldmund's photography thing and some of the things you've brought up. Cheers.

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - Hans Dix - 08-13-2014

You have literally no idea how fucking psyched I am.

Yesterday at the gym my adrenaline was pumping so hard I set like 3 new PRs on bench. I can barely move my arms today, but it was totally worth it.

My dick has been borderline speaking to me lately. I haven't beat off in like 6 days and every morning I wake up with a hardon I could fly a flag from. All day the only thing going through my mind is "me want pussy". I can't even focus on my work. I've got Juicy J and Chief Keef on repeat right now.

I move in to my place on friday. I already have a bottle of fireball and a 30 rack of natty light in the back seat of my car. The syllabus week bender is gonna be way too fucking real in a few days, I might be MIA or posting solely in the drunk thread.

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - Sketness - 08-14-2014

Since i recently graduated from college im going to miss attending school in the fall.

although thats not going to stop me from hitting up my alma mater "looking for my cousin" around the freshmen dorms

Also I plan to hit my local Junior College to look for local talent. I know that when I was going to Junior College I was board as hell and often times I would just leave class and just come home or to work.

So finding a cute board girl won't be to difficult, plus I will be using the Junior College library to study for graduate school.

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - BasketBounce - 08-14-2014

My plan is to make more high-value friends.

Befriend the leaders of many different cliques. The first few weeks of school almodt everyone is more social than usual.

I am living in my fraternity's pad this upcoming year, so absolutely no worries about meeting freshman girls. I'm more concerned with establishing connections of value with both men and women.

Good luck all. Game hard.

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - Cattle Rustler - 08-14-2014

Came here just to check Giovonny's opinion.

All I can say is, God Damn gio.... You're positivity is through the roof

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - Fighting888 - 08-14-2014

The fraternity experience is heavily dependent on the fraternity you pledge.

If you pledge a popular frat at a party school, then you can expect to have very good social experiences.

If you pledge a standard frat at a regular school, it's not much different than living in the dorms.

If you pledge a subpar frat, you sit around on Friday night and play Xbox with a bunch of guys.

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - Hector_St_Clare - 08-15-2014

Quote: (08-13-2014 03:49 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

School starts in 2 weeks.

Thousands of young girls will be arriving into my neighborhood!

This year, my strategy will be a little bit different. I'm going to get started before school starts!

Why?

Because freshman girls start moving in to the dorms about a week or two before the first day of school. They party hard during this week.

They don't know anyone, no one knows them, they are away from home for the first time, they are horny, they want to have fun.

My plan is this:

I am lifting weights hard right now.

I want to get my body in great shape.

I'm going to wear tank tops around the dorms to try and attract some pretty girls.

I will tell them that I am a graduate student in exercise science.

Last year, I banged a hot little latina in her room on the 4th day of school.

This year I hope to bang a hot little freshman before school even starts!

Once school starts, it will be business as usual, I will walk alongside a pretty girl and comment on something she is wearing or ask a question:

[Image: yeZzf6Q.jpg?1]

I really want to workout hard and use my body as bait this fall.

Winter will be cold so I want to take advantage of this fall semester!

Last year, I got two 18 year olds, two 19 year olds, a 20 year old and a 21 year old!

This year, I hope to do even better!

This is the first year that I will be officially 20 years older than the freshman girls.

My 20yo told me last night that being with an older man is a fantasy for her.

Get your mind ready, get your body ready, get your clothes ready, your shoes, your hair, your smile, etc.

THE FRESHMAN GIRLS ARE COMING!!!

Man, when it comes to dating life, you're my inspiration! I am going to try and make this fall one to remember.

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - The Reactionary Tree - 08-19-2014

I'm 28 and long since graduated and been looking into gaming younger women. I have been reading Day Bang and Daygame Nitro. I have been hitting the gym. I am ready to go out and get some tail this fall.

Gio, you are my inspiration. You are an older guy and having great success with young college girls. Your attitude and success gives me confidence.

Classes start in 1 week. Let the daygaming begin!

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - Comte De St. Germain - 08-19-2014

Gio's advice is going to be the most practical study guide I'm going to need my first fall of college. I have a raging boner thinking about those young girls. Everyday the gym will be my temple, every night the party will be my home, and the day between classes will be my entertainment. Let the show begin.

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - Foolsgo1d - 08-20-2014

I think my birthday falls on a fresher week in my old student city. Which I shall be attending on friday at a club I like.

Plenty of freshers and other student types after attention. Lots of guys too and its a local night.

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - Giovonny - 08-20-2014

Quote: (08-14-2014 10:04 AM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

God Damn gio.... You're positivity is through the roof

I have no other choice.

Being 38 and negative is not an attractive vibe to most young girls.

Being neutral or "stoic" is also not emotionally engaging enough for them.

I have to be a breath of fresh air for them, a masculine experience that is brand new to them, a man that can introduce them to new things, a man they can trust, a man who can teach them something, an older man who knows what he is doing.

Being positive creates a vibe that allows me to communicate my charisma and masculinity.

Being positive assures that my attitude will be healthy and productive. Being positive also stimulates my imagination to find creative solutions.

Negativity closes doors. I need to open doors. (and, young legs)

Quote: (08-15-2014 10:18 PM)Hector_St_Clare Wrote:  

Gio, you are my inspiration. You are an older guy and having great success with young college girls. Your attitude and success gives me confidence.

My pleasure.

Good luck. Work hard. Have fun. Be aggressive without being needy. Ignore rejections. Stay positive. Stay aggressive.

Enjoy the process. Have lots of fun! Smile. Talk to lots of girls!

Quote: (08-19-2014 10:40 PM)hwuzhere Wrote:  

Gio's advice is going to be the most practical study guide

Use my experience as a guide but don't be limited by my experience.

You might find better ways or ways that work better for you.

Over time, develop your own unique swagger and style. Experiment with different methods.

Find what works for you. Find your "fishbowl".

All you college students should be establishing social circles and communicating with your classmates and neighbors! Don't approach cold without also approaching warm! Talk to the girls that you see everyday! Become friendly with classmates and neighbors!

Keep it simple in the begining.

My school year starts today!

Monday is the first day of school at my local university and the students are moving into the dorms now!

I'm going to go to the gym and get my muscles pumped around 4pm. Then, from 5pm til sunset, I will wear a tank top and walk around the dorms/student apartments chatting up girls. I'll have some alcohol and weed on me just in case.

Last year, I was excited to take my game to a higher level. I did that.

This year I am so excited to continue this journey of learning how to bang college girls.

I started 5 years ago with only a dream of sexy little 18 and 19 year olds.

Today, that dream is a reality.

It feels awesome!

Guys, get out there and go after what you want!

That is the only way to get it!

Fuck the haters, complainers, critics, and all other negative people!

Life is to short to worry about them!

Live your life without apology!

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - mikado - 08-20-2014

Amen, brother.

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - OMYG - 08-21-2014

All this talk about freshmen girls and the fall semester is bulging my ball sack.

Good luck to all of you brothers, may we introduce the college carousel to all of the fresh girls.

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - mikado - 08-22-2014

I took the number of an American girl. But she did not follow up.
Not surprised

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - Giovonny - 08-22-2014

"Move-In Week" in the dorms is pretty spectacular!

This is the week when all the barely legal, freshman girls move into the dorms.

They are all scrambling around with boxes, bags, and suitcases. Their parents are all walking around nervously trying to get their little sweetheart set up for her start of college.

I overheard them asking "where is building A?", "where is the cafeteria?", "do they have pizza?"

I heard the parents saying "honey, here is the market", "honey, this is your building", "honey, slow down, don't get lost".

It was really a beautiful sight!

Thousands of young girls living on their own for the first time.

I heard many kids talking about how "fucked up" and "hammered" they want to get this weekend. It really had a bit of "spring break" party feel to it.

School starts on Monday! These young people are already partying their asses off!

This is really a great time to "hook up" and have a one night stand because no one knows each other. Social circles have not been established. It almost has a Las Vegas type of atmosphere..

"What happens during the first month of school, stays in the first month of school"

For many of these students, this is their first opportunity to live out their teenaged fantasies. Freedom from parents, crazy parties, alcohol, drugs, etc. Sexual exploration and experimentation is inevitable.

---

I worked out, put on a tank top and drove to campus.

Cuties were everywhere! I parked my car and immediately saw a cute, white girl wearing workout shorts and a little sports bra, hot little teenage body!

She walking towards me..

me: how was your run?
her: oh it was great
me: where did you go?
her: just thru downtown
me: nice

She wasn't really interested in talking.. She basically walked away..

me: take care
her: bye

Next!

---

2 minutes later, I see a cute asian walking right towards me, her face is decent but nothing special. She passes me and I turn to look at her ass.. It was beautiful! Yoga pants on a little hard body!

I quickly turn to follow her..

Just as I am about to say "hey excuse me", she turns into a dorm building!

Next!

---

5 minutes later, a cute latina is walking towards me. Her shirt says "Banton" or something similiar.

She walks passed me, I turn and think about what I can say to her.. I think for a moment.. Then, I blurt out..

me: excuse me

She turns slightly and I walk towards her..

me: is that Banton in Montana
her: huh?
me: your shirt?
her: oh I don't know, im not sure where I got this
me: oh ok, my mom lives in that town, yur not from there?
her: no hehe

She sort of just kept walking.

Next!

---

5 minutes later, I see a beautiful asian girl in line at the market, yoga pants, long hair, thin but toned body, she looked half white

We made eye contact. We held it for a moment. She looked away.

I stopped and moved closer to the glass window. She looked and than looked away again.

I waited. I thought about going inside the store but I didn't. I hesitated. A few minutes passed.

I was still waiting outside the store for her. I felt weird about waiting for her like that.

I should have just gone inside and opened her. Hesitation cost me!

I ejected myself!

Next!

---

I called it a day.

Not a great day in terms of my approaches but I felt good overall because I got a chance to warm up and calibrate my vibe a little.

In the car, as I was driving over, I kept telling myself that I have to smile and be chatty. Tis was a bit of a transition because at the gym, I was quiet, stoic, and just listening to music.

---

I thought I would get a better reaction from wearing a tank top. A few girls checked me out but not as much as I thought.

Being the older guy in a tank top was interesting. A few girls looked at me but as soon as they realized that I was older, they looked away.

I think that they themselves are not really sure if its okay to look at me sexually.

Some of them probably thought that I was someones dad!

---

On my way off campus, I saw a hot little latina, I turned to check out her ass. Her mom saw me do this.. The mom looked at me and probably was wondering if what she saw was real...

A 38 year old man in a tank top, at the university dorms, just stopped and turned to look at my 18 year old daughters butt"

Yes. That's exactly what she saw.. But, I played it off like I was looking at something else..

I saw hundreds of parents walking around. They have no idea the things their daughters will be doing in the next few days, weeks, and years. They probably don't want to know.

I am the same age as many of these parents.

As I walked passed a group of parents in the parking lot, I chuckled and thought to myself..

"I'm going to fuck your daughters, but don't fear, I will take good care of them"

The 2014-2015 school year is here!

I can't wait! I'm going to be getting some 18yo pussy real soon!

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - The Lizard of Oz - 08-22-2014

Gio, that was a beautiful post.

Everything about it is beautiful.

If more writers could write like this, maybe they would be worth reading.

[Image: potd.gif]

Quote:Quote:

On my way off campus, I saw a hot little latina, I turned to check out her ass. Her mom saw me do this.. The mom looked at me and probably was wondering if what she saw was real...

A 38 year old man in a tank top, at the university dorms, just stopped and turned to look at my 18 year old daughters butt"

Yes. That's exactly what she saw..

That is a vision so glorious that it almost gave me chills.

Life can be a very great thing when it is lived right.

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - The Lizard of Oz - 08-22-2014

Further. I don't want to hijack this great thread but there is something really striking here that should be noted.

A lot of normal people reading Gio's post would be scared and scandalized by it. Not just feminists -- even normal "blue pill" people, men and women, especially men in fact. They would think of Gio as a "predator", someone who "preys on" and "grooms" these "vulnerable" 18 year old girls who have just arrived at school. And he seems to do it with joy and relish and no guilt whatsoever. Many people would find it chilling. They would literally feel that this is the writing and the life of a monster.

But there is a big problem here, because Gio is the absolute opposite of a monster. He is one of the kindest, best and most helpful human beings imaginable. He is someone who contributes through this forum -- and probably in his personal life as well -- to the lives of many, many men in an almost absurdly positive way. In fact, he deserves a good salary just for posting on the forum.

What's going on here? Normal people tend to have a pretty good rough and ready sense of who the good guys and who the bad guys are. But here they would be egregiously, ridiculously, 100% wrong. They would think that someone who is a man of unusual moral excellence (don't mean to embarrass you Gio) is a "predator" and possibly a "monster" who many females and white knights would be happy to see thrown in prison or fucked up in some way.

Quote:Quote:

"I'm going to fuck your daughters, but don't fear, I will take good care of them"

This is literally true -- both parties will come out very happy from a fling between this 38 year old man and an 18 year old girl. It's the best possible thing for all involved.

But how many people really feel that way? Very few.

There is a big problem here, and one that is not easily solved. And this is why older guys who do this must always be careful. They are doing something that is good and proper -- but that the vast majority of society regards as at least dubious, and very possibly evil or monstrous.

Sorry about the hijack... but this is too striking not to note.

Back to the dorms and move-in week...

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - Sonsowey - 08-22-2014

Lizard, I think this is easily explained.

There is not really any moral argument against a college girl having sex with an older man. It all comes down to women shaming male sexuality, and the hot young girls who have the most SMV.

It behooves all women who are not in college to shame relationships between college girls and older males. Older women get more male sexual attention this way, as they shout loud enough for long enough that what Gio is doing is "creepy". Men and women unthinkingly internalize this, and older women benefit from it.

This is nmjust older women fighting for their own best interests. And they are pretty succesful in persuading most people, men and women alike, to not do this sort of thing, so it seems normal and most people accept it as the way of things.

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - Giovonny - 08-23-2014

The Lizard of Oz,

Thanks for your kind words.

Though, I am probably not as good of a person as you think. I have my warts and weaknesses. (I just don't always share them with the public)

---

Day 2 @ Move-In Week

I worked out, put on my tank top, parked my car and saw a cute asian walking with a little box of food. Yoga pants and a tight little body, long hair, pretty face..

I walked past her and opened her over my shoulder..

me: whats for lunch?
her: oh sandwiches
me: from where?
her: the fish mart
me: oh wow that is my secret spot
her: haha yup
me: no one knows about that place
her: i know
me: do you go to college here
her: no i go to school in la
me: ucla
her: no
me: usc
no:
me: loyola maramount
me; pepperdine
me: northridge

Blah, blah, blah..

We had a nice chat but she wasn't interested.

Next!

A few minutes later, I see a cute, thin, latina sitting on a bench all by herself. I get out my phone and have a "fake phone call" with myself.

As I am talking to myself on the phone, I sit down next to her without ever looking at her..

me: okay that sounds good.. whatever she wants to do is fine with me.. honestly, she is the only one that i trust over there..those guys are all idiots.. she is quiet but she knows exactly how everything works.. yes, yes, i know.. that makes sense but she is really the smartest person in that group.. me and her dont talk that much but we totally respect each other and i told her that i trust her and i support her 100%, she is really amazing

(I purposely do this "pro female" fake phone call because I feel it captures girls' attention and gives them the impression that I am a likeable guy)

After a few minutes, I end my fake call and open her about her food..

me: that looks good
her: its ok
me: chipotle is so popular, i need to try it
her: ya its always busy
me: do you go to cal state?
her: yup
me: undergrad?
her: ya
me: I'm almost done with graduate school
her: oh really, i need to prepare for the grad school exam
me: honestly, its not that hard, once you see the practice test you will se that its not too bad
her: i heard they changed the test and made it easier
me: honestly, it was easy before they changed it and its even easier now.
her: really, grad school scares me
me: dont be scared, its often easier than undergrad
her: this is good to hear

We have a nice chat.

me: wanna talk again sometime?
her: oh thats okay

Next!

5 minutes later, I see two 9's, two very sexy young blond girls wearing short shorts and low cut blouses exposing their flat, toned stomachs, maybe 18 or 19, one was wearing knee high socks with pink stripes, they looked straight out of a barely legal porn movie!

I followed them into a clothing store and found them in the shoe section.

I pretended to look at men's shoes as I casually made my way in their direction. When I got close to them, they were speaking another language..

me: what language is that?
her: german
me: oh deuachland
her: ya haha
me: congratulations the world cup was awesome
her: yes that was awesome
me: are you girls exchange students
her: no we are on vacation
me: wow welcome to san francisco
her: thanks
me: how long are you in town for
her: another week

Blah, blah, blah..

They were very friendly, sweet, and sexy.

After a few minutes of conversation, I went for it..

me: do you wanna get a beer sometime, I can show you around town
her: oh no thank you, we are leaving soon

Next!

5 minutes later, I see a hot asian in a skin tight white suit, cute face and smoking body

She was walking up ahead of me so I sped up and got alongside of her..

me: i love your white suit
her: huh?
me: your white suit, thats really cool
her: oh thank you
me: do you have an accent?
her: im from china
me: oh "nee how"
her: haha "nee how"
me: how long have you been here?
her: one month
me: wow its like a new world right?
her: yes it amazing
me: its a little cold thought right?
her: yes a little but i like it
me: is it hot in china right now
her: yes hot and humid
me: what city are you from?
her: cheng zou

Blah, blah, blah..

She stopped and chatted with me, she was smiling and asking me questions..

me: do you have a phone number or email, wanna get coffee some time?
her: oh hehe no thank you

Next!

I went into a bathroom and looked in the mirror..

I didn't like what I saw. I was wearing surf shorts and a tank top with tennis shoes.. It didn't look right.. It just didn't look like the right look for me as a 38 year old man on a college campus.

I anticipated that this might be an issue and I had a change of clothes in my car.

I changed into some nice fitted khakis and a patterned shirt with the sleeves rolled up. I looked and felt much better.

The tank top wasn't really working the way I had hoped. Even though my body is in good shape, girls were not really comfortable with the "older guy in a tank top".

---

With my new classier and more attractive look, I set out to find more young, pretty girls..

Quickly, I could tell that my new outfit was better, girls were more comfortable looking at me and making eye contact.

A saw hot black girl with an amazing body. She had a little collar around her neck which turned me on because I am into "50 shades of grey" and all that stuff .

I walked alongside her and her friend..

me: i love your collar, most people don't have enough swag to pull that off
her: haha thank you
me: how are you guys liking san francisco so far
her: its awesome
me: not too cold for you
her: no i love it
me: good, the natural air conditioning
her: yup
me: are you guys roommates?
her: ya
me: how do they match you up, by major?
her: well, sometimes, but we are on the rainbow floor

I immediately assumed that they are lesbians.

me: oh but you guys are not a couple, you're just roommates?
her: haha ya she is a lesbian and i am pan sexual
me: pan sexual?
her: yes, i don't see age or gender.
me: thats awesome, whats your name?
her: kayley
me: nice to meet you kayley, im gio
her: nice meeting you
me: what are you guys up to?
her: we are headed to the store, do you know how to get there?
me: ya its right there
her: oh thanks hope to see you around
me: do you have a phone number
her: ya sure

I texted her 45 minutes later: (she replied right away)

me: hey kaylay, nice meeting you, you look great today, have a good weekend - Gio

her: nice meeting you as well mr gio!

me: did i spell your name right?

her: you got it

I'm going to text her tonight to see if she wants to have a drink or a smoke.

I wouldn't mind a little "50 shades of grey" action with her.

I will be going to another school later to today.

School starts on Monday!

I will be surrounded by pretty, young girls!

I like my life!

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - mastauser - 08-23-2014

Quote: (08-23-2014 11:23 AM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I like my life!

I went to UCLA last year for a few days to take notice of exactly what you describe! I was passing through the city and my cousin was doing a summer school there. So cool to see!

Something else if you guys are still studying: consider signing up to show new (international) students around.

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - Hector_St_Clare - 08-23-2014

Gio, I enjoy reading your posts!

Here's my experience from yesterday. (To refresh your memory, I'm a researcher at a large Midwestern university, 33 y/o, ethnically mostly Indian. I'm classified staff, not faculty, and I certainly don't teach, for which I'm very glad, so no rules about dating students- I've checked).

I was coming home from work about 7, wheeling a cart with a machine on it that we use to measure our plants. See a cute white girl in a white top and shorts, looking lost and staring at a map. I push my cart up onto the sidewalk, and smile, she smiles back, then I ask her if she needs directions to her new dorm. She says 'yes please!' and then asks if I need help pushing the cart or taking it indoors, since 'I have nothing better to do'. I say no thanks, give her directions and then we chat a bit as we walk up to my building. I tell her where the residence is, then say, 'I'm heading that way, would you like me to walk you home?' She says 'Sure!' and waits outside my building for a few minutes while I put away the machine. I come back out and walk her the few blocks to her place, pointing out some landmarks along the way. At first she thinks I'm a professor, then I tell her I'm just a researcher and don't teach. I tell her a little about my Peace Corps experience and how it got me interested in ag research, which she seems impressed by, and I ask her about what she's studying, where she's from, etc.. She's a 18-y/o kinesiology student, just got back from vacationing in California. When we get close to her dorm I say I'm turning right to go to the grocery, but "I'd love to continue this conversation sometime, can I get your number/FB?" She friends me on FB, and then I tell her about a cool 18+ club where she and her friends should go sometime, and say 'hope I see you around soon!'

So, Gio, how did I do?

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - void - 08-23-2014

Quote: (08-23-2014 01:33 PM)Hector_St_Clare Wrote:  

Gio, I enjoy reading your posts!

Here's my experience from yesterday. (To refresh your memory, I'm a researcher at a large Midwestern university, 33 y/o, ethnically mostly Indian. I'm classified staff, not faculty, and I certainly don't teach, for which I'm very glad, so no rules about dating students- I've checked).

I was coming home from work about 7, wheeling a cart with a machine on it that we use to measure our plants. See a cute white girl in a white top and shorts, looking lost and staring at a map. I push my cart up onto the sidewalk, and smile, she smiles back, then I ask her if she needs directions to her new dorm. She says 'yes please!' and then asks if I need help pushing the cart or taking it indoors, since 'I have nothing better to do'. I say no thanks, give her directions and then we chat a bit as we walk up to my building. I tell her where the residence is, then say, 'I'm heading that way, would you like me to walk you home?' She says 'Sure!' and waits outside my building for a few minutes while I put away the machine. I come back out and walk her the few blocks to her place, pointing out some landmarks along the way. At first she thinks I'm a professor, then I tell her I'm just a researcher and don't teach. I tell her a little about my Peace Corps experience and how it got me interested in ag research, which she seems impressed by, and I ask her about what she's studying, where she's from, etc.. She's a 18-y/o kinesiology student, just got back from vacationing in California. When we get close to her dorm I say I'm turning right to go to the grocery, but "I'd love to continue this conversation sometime, can I get your number/FB?" She friends me on FB, and then I tell her about a cool 18+ club where she and her friends should go sometime, and say 'hope I see you around soon!'

So, Gio, how did I do?
FB is shit. Get her number, make plans to show her some cool things in town / chilling whatever. Call her...............

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - runsonmagic - 08-24-2014

Just got back from some Freshmen day gaming. Went well, got a date set up, but I'm curious how the other younger looking day gamers handle the question "what year are you?" if you're not actually in college.

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL - RXB - 08-24-2014

I'm college aged but ended up taking last year off to build a business, it worked out well, when I'd go to campuses and girls would ask I'd just smile and say that I was some "random guy" passing through. If you do this in a funny manner and are confident it works well.

Otherwise just tell girls that you're on campus for the day because of "X." I used that one occasionally too. You can pretty much add whatever you want. Girls will eventually figure out that you aren't enrolled anyway so you might as well be upfront about it.

Quote: (08-24-2014 02:46 PM)runsonmagic Wrote:  

Just got back from some Freshmen day gaming. Went well, got a date set up, but I'm curious how the other younger looking day gamers handle the question "what year are you?" if you're not actually in college.