Roosh V Forum
The Sweden thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Sweden thread (/thread-13464.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

The Sweden thread - Paska-aivo - 02-25-2014

Quote: (02-24-2014 05:31 PM)Booyah Wrote:  

Quote: (02-17-2014 12:10 PM)Paska-aivo Wrote:  

Since they are very close to the Anglo-Saxon culture. For studies, very popular destinations are USA, Australia, UK, And the rest spread out in Europe, no top destination. Yes there is a difference, as people wrote, in Scandinavia most people have tight social circles. When they are abroad they loosen up.[Image: whip.gif]

My top aim is to bang some swedish hotties again due to my good experience from tomorrowland with them.

I've just applied for an Erasmus project and I can go either to Sweden till January - June or to some South European countries during the vacations hoping to meet them more sexually free swedish [Image: angel.gif]

In the other hand, heard that they're also sexualy opened in Sweden so don't know, what are your suggestions?

What are your other options, countries? And Which city in Sweden? I would almost consider Sweden if your other options are Italy, Spain, Portugal. I did also an Erasmus in the south Europe once, sure had a great time, but not very lucky with the women [Image: smile.gif] And im not that crazy about them. You cant go to any Slavig Country ? [Image: smile.gif]

The Sweden thread - Booyah - 02-26-2014

What are your other options, countries? And Which city in Sweden? I would almost consider Sweden if your other options are Italy, Spain, Portugal. I did also an Erasmus in the south Europe once, sure had a great time, but not very lucky with the women [Image: smile.gif] And im not that crazy about them. You cant go to any Slavig Country ? [Image: smile.gif]

I can go to every country in Europe, depends on me.

Sweden:
S FALUN01 Högskolan Dalarna Infosheet
S KARLSTA01 Karlstads Universitet
S LUND01 Lund University
S OREBRO01 Örebro University
S STOCKHO01 Stockholm University
S UPPSALA01 Uppsala University Information_sheet_UU_2013_14
S VAXJO03 Linnaeus University
S UMEA01 Umea University

Southern girls are said to be quite hard to pick up without 'their' language ability but in the other hand, I guess, I'd rather want to spend this 6 months in a nice, warm place + I know spanish quite good. Don't know exactly how it's with swedish girls because I was in Sweden once when I was 16.

I got some pleasant experience with swedish chicks from Tomorrowland but don't know how they act in Sweden, if it's on the same terms or they attitude is fantastically changed in Sweden.

As I said above, don't wanna go to the Slavic country because I've been in Poland quite long, obviously there was really great but want to go somewhere else.

The Sweden thread - TheDealCloser - 02-26-2014

Quote: (02-25-2014 09:04 AM)KC4 Wrote:  

@theDealCloser which city? If it's Stockholm I might be able to help

I will be moving to Stockholm.

The Sweden thread - Laner - 02-26-2014

Just go to a school in Barcelona and bang nordic erasmus girls there.

Otherwise I say Lund and Uppsala, depending on your studies.

The Sweden thread - Paska-aivo - 02-26-2014

Quote: (02-26-2014 07:50 AM)Booyah Wrote:  

I can go to every country in Europe, depends on me.

Sweden:
S FALUN01 Högskolan Dalarna Infosheet
S KARLSTA01 Karlstads Universitet
S LUND01 Lund University
S OREBRO01 Örebro University
S STOCKHO01 Stockholm University
S UPPSALA01 Uppsala University Information_sheet_UU_2013_14
S VAXJO03 Linnaeus University
S UMEA01 Umea University

Southern girls are said to be quite hard to pick up without 'their' language ability but in the other hand, I guess, I'd rather want to spend this 6 months in a nice, warm place + I know spanish quite good. Don't know exactly how it's with swedish girls because I was in Sweden once when I was 16.

I got some pleasant experience with swedish chicks from Tomorrowland but don't know how they act in Sweden, if it's on the same terms or they attitude is fantastically changed in Sweden.

As I said above, don't wanna go to the Slavic country because I've been in Poland quite long, obviously there was really great but want to go somewhere else.

ok, I understand you wanna try something else. Yes Scandinavian girls are different abroad. Im sure you welll be able to have a good time everywhere if you have a positive personality. Perhaps Spain would be more crazyfor Erasmus. If you come to Stockholm ill help you out with stuff. Uppsala and Lund are more student cities. Tampere in Finland is cool aswell. Or some of the Baltic countries.

The Sweden thread - TravellerJay - 02-27-2014

Quote: (02-19-2014 06:14 AM)TheDealCloser Wrote:  

I'm moving to Stockholm, Sweden at the end of the month for a new job. Has anyone visited Sweden for a weekend holiday and not had the best experience then moved there and had their minds changed.

Any experiences with this would be nice to read.

DealCloser, I found your blog very honest, real and what is better, with pics of the chicks you nailed/dated. when you say discontinue.., does that mean that it will not be available anymore?
I want to hear your stories in Sweden but if you could maintain the other one, that d be awesome.

Good luck mate!

Jay

The Sweden thread - TheDealCloser - 03-02-2014

Quote: (02-27-2014 10:14 PM)TravellerJay Wrote:  

I'm moving to Stockholm, Sweden at the end of the month for a new job. Has anyone visited Sweden for a weekend holiday and not had the best experience then moved there and had their minds changed.

DealCloser, I found your blog very honest, real and what is better, with pics of the chicks you nailed/dated. when you say discontinue.., does that mean that it will not be available anymore?
I want to hear your stories in Sweden but if you could maintain the other one, that d be awesome.

Good luck mate!

Jay

How's it going Jay?

Thanks for checking out my blog. I won't be maintaining that blog after I arrive in Sweden. I would have been there already but didn't know that I could not enter the country until my work permit/visa is approved. I will be starting another blog from day one of my arrival and updating it regularly.

The Sweden thread - RougeNoir - 03-25-2014

Can anyone shed light on the Ethiopian diaspora in Sweden, particularly Stockholm? Are Ethiopian women in plentiful supply there? Thanks.

The Sweden thread - KC4 - 03-25-2014

Stockholm is full of somalies, eritriean and Ethiopian. Only problem is most of them tend to be on the conservative side. But the majority of the dark skinned girls over here are Somali and religious.

The Sweden thread - RougeNoir - 03-25-2014

Quote: (03-25-2014 09:38 AM)KC4 Wrote:  

Stockholm is full of somalies, eritriean and Ethiopian. Only problem is most of them tend to be on the conservative side. But the majority of the dark skinned girls over here are Somali and religious.

I had stumbled upon this youtube video and had gotten curious:

The Sweden thread - Vicious - 03-25-2014

Quote: (03-25-2014 09:26 AM)RougeNoir Wrote:  

Can anyone shed light on the Ethiopian diaspora in Sweden, particularly Stockholm? Are Ethiopian women in plentiful supply there? Thanks.

It's a very small group. Nowhere near as plentiful as Persians and Central Europeans.

The Sweden thread - TravellerJay - 04-03-2014

Quote: (03-02-2014 05:08 PM)TheDealCloser Wrote:  

Quote: (02-27-2014 10:14 PM)TravellerJay Wrote:  

Good luck mate!

Jay

How's it going Jay?

Thanks for checking out my blog. I won't be maintaining that blog after I arrive in Sweden. I would have been there already but didn't know that I could not enter the country until my work permit/visa is approved. I will be starting another blog from day one of my arrival and updating it regularly.

Hey mate dealcloser, how are you? Are you in Sweden or not yet? Just wanted to send you a quick reply and hope we hear from you soon. If you conquer some swedish pussies like you hit on some german girls, then so much better.

Peace

The Sweden thread - TravellerJay - 04-03-2014

It seems ethiopian girls are very pretty. However unless fucking them is certain, I would stick to have my swedish flag. Personally I like blondes and although not all swedes are blondes I still like the fair skin variety.
I find north african women sexy but white blondish with big tits are my weakness fellas.

The Sweden thread - loveblondes - 04-04-2014

Quote: (04-03-2014 06:07 PM)TravellerJay Wrote:  

It seems ethiopian girls are very pretty. However unless fucking them is certain, I would stick to have my swedish flag. Personally I like blondes and although not all swedes are blondes I still like the fair skin variety.
I find north african women sexy but white blondish with big tits are my weakness fellas.

holly damn we have exactly the same taste..
[Image: bounce.gif]

The Sweden thread - KC4 - 04-04-2014

Quote: (04-04-2014 02:40 PM)loveblondes Wrote:  

holly damn we have exactly the same taste..
[Image: bounce.gif]
yeah they are plentifull in stockholm and now that the wheater is changing it means more girls in the open ready to be swooped of their feets[Image: banana.gif]

The Sweden thread - Earth - 04-04-2014

Sweden has the most beautiful women of any country I've ever been to. Just walking around in one day I saw several 10's. I also have a preference for blonde, blue eyed white girls though. They are my affinity.

The Sweden thread - Booyah - 04-05-2014

Quote: (04-04-2014 10:34 PM)Earth Wrote:  

Sweden has the most beautiful women of any country I've ever been to. Just walking around in one day I saw several 10's. I also have a preference for blonde, blue eyed white girls though. They are my affinity.

That's it, but the heaven starts when you find them somewhere outside the Sweden[Image: whip.gif]

The Sweden thread - PduJ - 04-30-2014

Hey there,

I am a college student from The Netherlands studying Applied Physics and thinking of making it so I can do my Master's Project in either Lund or Uppsala as those seem to be the most 'Swedish' towns. I have been thinking about Stockholm and Göteborg too, but the Swedish archetype really hits home with me (blonde blue-eyed) and would like to make the most of that.
I did go on a trip 2 years ago to Göteborg which was absolutely amazing.

I come from a game-y background (RSD-like) but have been following red-pill for a while. I am 22 now and have been gaming for 2-3 years in the Netherlands.
My plan is to go there in February and leave next December, perhaps stay there afterwards for a master in Mathematical Finance if money allows by then.

I'd like to hear your thoughts on Lund vs Uppsala and general college wildlife in Sweden compared to other countries, or other remarks for an incoming college student (even don't-do-its)

Thanks in advance,

PduJ

The Sweden thread - Vicious - 04-30-2014

Read Laner's threads. He went to Lund. Uppsala is very student friendly and you have just 40 min to the capital by train.

The Sweden thread - elabayarde - 06-12-2014

I'm going on a few days... We are gonna get to the bottom of this!

The Sweden thread - Brian Boru - 06-12-2014

Keep us posted

The Sweden thread - TheDealCloser - 06-15-2014

Hello Gents,

I have been living in Stockholm for three months now and this city does have the highest concentration of 10s I have ever seen. I hear that Tallinn, Estonia is coming in a strong second though. I'll find out in a few weeks. These are comments from my experiences in the last three months. I'll be here at least a year so I will be updating this as I learn it. I also have my blog which will have every chick I fuck on it. Some pics will be posted, some won't. I still need to add a few entries but I'll get to it.

-The women: Stockholm is the home of "THE CHOOSE". If you don't know what that is, go look it up. If a chick doesn't choose you, you are wasting your time talking to her. Most of the chicks that hangout in Stureplan (city center) know they are hot and act like their shit doesn't stink. Their bitch shield is on level 50M on the weekend. It's much easier to pull them on the weekdays after work. If you want one, just speak English and let them hear you. I have many chicks jump into my conversation just because they hear how I speak and the slang I use. This is them opening you indirectly. If you can fake an American accent, DO IT!! They do love Americans here.

-You don't have to approach Swedish women here as soon as you see them looking. Don't break your fuckin neck looking at them or smile either. I ignore them for a bit like the Swedish guys do. I have blended Swedish and American game pretty well recently. It has taken some time but I think I finally have it down to a science that works for me. I go in with a lot of energy if I approach them but I tone it down a lot! These women are not accustomed to men gaming them. They game you from the beginning. The guys are so lame that if you the gender roles have been reserved. WTF. Don't ask. It's something you must live here to experience and understand.

-Don't dress like the Swedish GQ models here. Every Swedish guy is wearing a blazer with a handkerchief in it. You may think that it will get you laid but it doesn't. I wear ordinary clothes are that fitted and look good on me. I also where baseball caps and other stylish hats a lot more. This really helps your game here. Many African guys try to come off like they are from The States but the Swedes know them when they see them. Your best asset is speaking proper English and adding some slang in the mix.

-Cold approaching/day game goes nowhere fast here. I thought it was me at first but I was wrong. People say that Germans are cold but Swedes are far colder. I say this because I lived in Germany for two years and had a tremendous amount of success from cold approach there. I've heard too many times that Swedes don't speak to each other and they don't. They all have tunnel vision and tunnel points toward the ground for most of them. The only time Swedes do try to talk to each other is when out drinking or at some social gathering. Being from a warm culture where people speak to each other even if it's about bullshit will assist you because you can always carry a conversation.

-Don't game Swedish women. Most of the shit that you read on other well know pickup forums and websites that charge top dollar for bootcamps and all the other shit will not work here. Being a dick/jerk/asshole will leave you jerking off regularly(unless you're Swedish). Ignoring what they say a bit by not keeping eye contact but being able to respond to their words has worked wonders for me. Having elaborate wordplay is counterproductive here. Getting a chicks mind and putting her on an emotional roller coaster before you hit it is a sure fire way to lose the pussy before you get it. Take aways and back turns have their place here but you better do it at the right time. If it isn't warranted, don't do it. It's best to kindly call them on their shit. They will most likely respond to that better.

-Conversation. Stay away from any and all things political because I guarantee that you don't see things like they do as they come from sheltered life and don't know shit about the real world. Especially if YOU come from a lower income family or the like in another country. These chicks have no frame of reference to understand the truth from your life experience. Keep you convos to pop culture. They love MTV, VH1, TV series on Netflix and other shit. I ask them simple shit like how many siblings they have, if they are the baby of the family, where they grew up, etc. Basic questions to keep them speaking. I keep fun though also. I learned not to be too mysterious though because it throws them off and they back away. Also, Keep your distance whenly talking them. DON'T INVADE THEIR SPACE!!!!!!! An arms length away is perfect in most settings. Any macho shit in your words or actions will be received badly.

-3 Questions.
Why did you come to Sweden?
Where do you live?
What do you do for work?

I fucking hated answering this and I stopped for a bit but that was fucking up my game so I came up with a great way to answer to of those questions in one swoop and completely evade the questions!! I still maintain my mysterious vibe. It's up to you to create your own answers. I swear that you will hear these questions.

-Wingman. Having a good wing is a god-send here. It helps you a lot because Swedes don't usually go out alone. Going out alone here was a little hard for me. It isn't like Germany where women would go out on their own regularly and were open to meeting someone. These chicks always go out together so having a good wing is essential.

-Don't buy women drinks here at all!!! Period. If she is buying you drinks, have two and get her back to your place ASAP. Don't waste time

More to come soon...

TheDealCloser

The Sweden thread - TheDealCloser - 06-15-2014

All of the North East African chicks here think they are the shit. Blow them off quickly. I only deal with Swedish and other foreign women.

The Sweden thread - elabayarde - 06-15-2014

48 hours and counting!!!
Hey would you reccomend gothensburg over stockholm...im comming monday night. I guess we will find out the truth of do "Brothers do kill in sweden" LMAO

The Sweden thread - rudebwoy - 06-15-2014

The Deal Closer nailed it, I would give you a rep point for that post alone but I already did.

Cock and Funny is a waste of time and has lost me girls that were ready to be fucked. Same goes for negs and teasing.

My game when dealing with alot of foreign gals is simply "naive game", unless they are Russian.

Why am I in Sweden? My friend is playing Hockey or Basketball and I came to visit him.
Where do you live? Depending on my mood. I can be a Canadian living in London, American living in London or an American living in Canada or simply from New York.
FYI - alot of swedish girls will want to visit NYC and will love a place to stay or a tour guide. You could say Foreign girls in general, a few ex's thought it was a magical place.
What do i do for work? This should be easy, vague as possible.

Vicious our resident Swede dropped some good points about conversation, keep it light and say you love Obama even if you don't. On a side note, I was in a restaurant in Oslo having lunch with some Norwegian girls. One of them was going on about how righteous her country was and how they give aid to poorer countries blah blah. She was actually questioning other countries in a condescending manner, I so wanted to put her straight but kept my mouth shut.

Game Lesson 301: Know when to keep your mouth shut when talking to bitches. These modern day girls think they know it all, no need to educate them.

Elabayarde - Stockholm all the way, but be warned it is expensive. If you don't fancy dropping alot on cash then Gothenburg will be your option number 2.
Check out spots in the Stureplan to stay, if that does not scare you then good luck.