Roosh V Forum
Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options (/thread-44508.html)

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - rudebwoy - 04-27-2019

@Dimebait - holding out like a old vending machine lol.

@Newandimproved - the UK is miles ahead of the USA, when it comes to interracial relationships. Stuff has been rampant since the Caribbean/Africans arrived in the 60s.

On a personal note, I know so many non-black women that are down. The only trouble is they are expecting me to go down on one knee like Jon snow.

Can we have a serious discussion about how to meet decent black women?

Is the USA totally a no go zone?

Some of you guys should come north of the border and try your luck, local women are down for black American men.

My friends talk about importing women, but I am not down with that at all.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - quaker13 - 04-27-2019

Define decent brother

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Mentavious - 04-27-2019

Quote: (04-27-2019 06:12 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

@Dimebait - holding out like a old vending machine lol.

@Newandimproved - the UK is miles ahead of the USA, when it comes to interracial relationships. Stuff has been rampant since the Caribbean/Africans arrived in the 60s.

On a personal note, I know so many non-black women that are down. The only trouble is they are expecting me to go down on one knee like Jon snow.

Can we have a serious discussion about how to meet decent black women?

Is the USA totally a no go zone?

Some of you guys should come north of the border and try your luck, local women are down for black American men.

My friends talk about importing women, but I am not down with that at all.

I have no problem meeting immigrants and first generation Caribbean and Africans. From my point of view they play less games and give as much as you put in (if not more) during the first stages of dating. The real problem comes in African american women. I hear all the time that there’s a lack of ‘decent’ brothers out there. You know these girls with their high ed degrees acting all high and mighty. I wonder what the percentage of those would be black women with masters degrees in social work. If that’s the case then nigga please! The girl will be in debt for the rest of her life with that type of income.

Back to answer on how to meet decent black women...well what’s decent? Last weekend I went to a large black church and there were scores of young black women there. That same day I went to a play that had a predominately black crowd. Girls were dressed fly and in my row alone there was nothing but average to good looking black woken with their friends. In fact, the black girl sitting next to me must of looked at me 7-8 times during the play. Another good spot is at the mall! Just find a way to compliment her shoes or something and then go from there. If she stops then have a quick chat and get that number.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - WestIndianArchie - 04-27-2019

Quote: (04-26-2019 10:03 PM)Joga Bonito Wrote:  

Quote: (04-26-2019 05:04 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Quote: (04-26-2019 04:30 PM)Joga Bonito Wrote:  

For the brothers that regularly date Black women in their mid to late 20s. How do y’all disqualify yourselves as a boyfriend early to get the smash on the first date instead of a month later? I work in a very technical field so when it comes up I feel like they inevitably put me in that box despite being polarizing with the dress, demeanor, and body language. This isn’t as much of a issue with the young chicks, but that late 20s demo is a real sticking point for me.

College educated or not?

WIA

Almost always college educated, often times professional school or advanced degree.

Now a real fuck boy, a guy that only cares for himself and lives for the short term - a natural - he'll proactively lie to the chick, fuck her, and just leave her in tears.

I'm not that ruthless, and I don't think most guys that learn game can be that ruthless if the only thing at stake is a few nights of passion. Not enough on the table to go hard.

Option 1 - The Honest Approach

You can always tell the chick straight up what you're about. She can roll with you, or bounce. That's the Alpha/Alpha Male Strategies/Mode One style of approach. High Risk, High Reward, and at least for that first bang she knows what time it is.

Depending on the sex, sometimes the balance of power shifts to the man (The D is good or the Wallet is Fat), sometimes it shifts to the woman (the P is that good).

That's on you.

But if you're slanging hard D or she can see herself with her feet up on your couch - the tendency of a lot of women, black women in particular, is to lock you down. She's not locking HERSELF DOWN, she's trying to lock you down.

Just be aware of that.

Option 2 - Let Her Think You're Middle Class Fuck Boy

Basically you have to employ the fuckboy frame without pretending to be be Future/Lil Uzi Vert.

Easy to describe, but hard to do.

You are fun and sexual, but you're not long term material because you have some habits that she doesn't like. So she can stand you long enough to bang, but she can't see a future with you.

The change up occurs before you say a word to the chick, before you step in the venue.

Normally I open philosophical/joke/observation. I'm trying to see where a girl's head is at.

If I was gonna do this, I would have to open much more sexual in body language and tone.

1) Eye the girl up and down.
2) LL Cool J lick of the lips. If necessary
3) Laser Eye contact
4) Close the gap of space.

A non-black chick might let you slip an arm around her waist the second you start talking to her. But a sista might be put off by that immediately.

5) You can open with whatever, but the look like you're going to devour her.

So that sets up the sexual vibe. You're basically trying to let the chick know if she fucks up, you're gonna try to fuck her.

So approaching, opening, not dealing with her bullshit, along with the standard back and forth banter - she's going to ask the basic questions

- Where do you live
- Have roommates/parents
- Have kids
- What do you drive
- What do you do.
- etc

Part of flirting with a chick is disclosing some truth and then focusing on her instead of some logical answer to the question.

Done poorly - it makes you look deceptive.
Done well - she's more inclined to get with you.

Normally I play these things as a springboard for me to show some personality and fuck with her a bit.

So the general wisdom is she asks a question that you can answer, you toy with her 2wice before you give her the "truth" on the 3rd answer.

Again, non-black girls eat up the give and take. A significant number of sistas HAVE BEEN LIED TO.

With that in mind, it ain't really none of this chick's business - what kind of job you have. She's not asking that simply because she's interested in what you went to school for - but to clock the yearly income and lifetime earnings potential. Chicks talk about their men in short hand - How fine the dude is and dollars.

So here, I downplay what I do. I don't particularly like my job, but it gives me a good amount of disposable income. That emotion comes across whenever she wants to know about TPS reports.

[Image: Ummm-yeah-Hows.jpg]

A college educated girl probably sits in front of a screen and manipulates symbols, so she can figure out that i'm doing okay financially.

The next part of the gambit
- I'm generally unreliable
- I'm not good with money
- I'll cheat
- I don't care if she sees other guys
- I'm not going to invest much time or energy into anything
- short attention span
- not really listening
- roving eye
- girls giving you attention, unprompted
- introducing her to other girls that you know and don't know

The attraction and arousal have to be high throughout the date, but the trust has to be lower than normal, minimal trust.

A lot of guys are tempted to say stuff like
- I might have some kids, but I'm not claiming em
- I don't want kids
- I don't want to get married

ETC. But those are blunt tools, and usually the dude doesn't have the face/body or personality for her to ignore red flag statements.

She's probably gonna be there with her goals. They need to laugh at you, but also get the same vibe. "He's okay for tonight, but don't fall in love girl". So some sexual jokes are key here. Stuff that doesn't involve you, but very visual.

"You look like the type of girl that can't ride dick for 2 minutes, but can ride face for 2 hours"

"Type of chick that will twerk all night but like their like a dead fish.."

This is a little shaky, as I don't really do this style anymore - but the key is really to give this girl a rollercoaster of a time when you deal with her but that's all you're good for.

It doesn't matter that you have stuff, education, good job. You're not dependable, and you're liable to fuck her friends.

You're fun, but you're not BF material - because she can't control you, you can't control you...

WIA

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Iso - 04-28-2019

Quote: (04-27-2019 09:38 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

For the brothers that regularly date Black women in their mid to late 20s. How do y’all disqualify yourselves as a boyfriend early to get the smash on the first date instead of a month later? I work in a very technical field so when it comes up I feel like they inevitably put me in that box despite being polarizing with the dress, demeanor, and body language. This isn’t as much of a issue with the young chicks, but that late 20s demo is a real sticking point for me.

College educated or not?

WIA

Almost always college educated, often times professional school or advanced degree.

Now a real fuck boy, a guy that only cares for himself and lives for the short term - a natural - he'll proactively lie to the chick, fuck her, and just leave her in tears.

I'm not that ruthless, and I don't think most guys that learn game can be that ruthless if the only thing at stake is a few nights of passion. Not enough on the table to go hard.

You can always tell the chick straight up what you're about. She can roll with you, or bounce. That's the Alpha/Alpha Male Strategies/Mode One style of approach. High Risk, High Reward, and at least for that first bang she knows what time it is.

Depending on the sex, sometimes the balance of power shifts to the man (The D is good or the Wallet is Fat), sometimes it shifts to the woman (the P is that good).

That's on you.

But if you're slanging hard D or she can see herself with her feet up on your couch - the tendency of a lot of women, black women in particular, is to lock you down. She's not locking HERSELF DOWN, she's trying to lock you down.

Just be aware of that.

Basically you have to employ the fuckboy frame without pretending to be be Future/Lil Uzi Vert.

You are fun and sexual, but you're not long term material because you have some habits that she doesn't like. So she can stand you long enough to bang, but she can't see a future with you.

The change up occurs before you say a word to the chick, before you step in the venue.

Normally I open philosophical/joke/observation. I'm trying to see where a girl's head is at.

If I was gonna do this, I would have to open much more sexual in body language and tone.

3) Laser Eye contact

A non-black chick might let you slip an arm around her waist the second you start talking to her. But a sista might be put off by that immediately.

So that sets up the sexual vibe. You're basically trying to let the chick know if she fucks up, you're gonna try to fuck her.

So approaching, opening, not dealing with her bullshit, along with the standard back and forth banter - she's going to ask the basic questions

- Where do you live
- Have roommates/parents
- Have kids
- What do you drive
- What do you do.
- etc

Part of flirting with a chick is disclosing some truth and then focusing on her instead of some logical answer to the question.

Normally I play these things as a springboard for me to show some personality and fuck with her a bit.

So the general wisdom is she asks a question that you can answer, you toy with her 2wice before you give her the "truth" on the 3rd answer.

Again, non-black girls eat up the give and take. A significant number of sistas HAVE BEEN LIED TO.

With that in mind, it ain't really none of this chick's business - what kind of job you have. She's not asking that simply because she's interested in what you went to school for - but to clock the yearly income and lifetime earnings potential. Chicks talk about their men in short hand - How fine the dude is and dollars.

So here, I downplay what I do. I don't particularly like my job, but it gives me a good amount of disposable income. That emotion comes across whenever she wants to know about TPS reports.

A college educated girl probably sits in front of a screen and manipulates symbols, so she can figure out that i'm doing okay financially.

- I'll cheat
- short attention span
- not really listening
- roving eye

The attraction and arousal have to be high throughout the date, but the trust has to be lower than normal, minimal trust.

- I don't want kids

ETC. But those are blunt tools, and usually the dude doesn't have the face/body or personality for her to ignore red flag statements.

She's probably gonna be there with her goals. They need to laugh at you, but also get the same vibe. "He's okay for tonight, but don't fall in love girl". So some sexual jokes are key here. Stuff that doesn't involve you, but very visual.

"You look like the type of girl that can't ride dick for 2 minutes, but can ride face for 2 hours"

This is a little shaky, as I don't really do this style anymore - but the key is really to give this girl a rollercoaster of a time when you deal with her but that's all you're good for.

It doesn't matter that you have stuff, education, good job. You're not dependable, and you're liable to fuck her friends.

You're fun, but you're not BF material - because she can't control you, you can't control you...

WIA

WIA,

Great post. I'm of the opinion that the middle class fuckboy routine is extremely difficult for a man to pull off. Here's why:

What are the traits of a middle class black man?

College educated
Wakes up at 7 every morning for work
Has a stable 40+ hour per week job

That kind of man only reached that level through discipline, commitment, and being responsible. The last one being the key. That man is responsible. He's worked his butt off in college to graduate. That takes responsibility and sticking to a schedule. He has a nice paying job. That requires him to stick to an early morning routine.

All of those traits are in the complete opposite of the fuckboy type who is:

Unreliable
Often late or flakes on engagements
Willing to lie for no reason

All of those traits would get you fired from the typical middle class job in America. You can't come into work late, treat coworkers disrespectfully, be unreliable for long before you lose out on that middle class job.

The middle class man is not going to have the personality to be a fuckboy. All of those years of being responsible is going to rub off on him. Women are going to smell that vibe on you. She can TELL that you are a stable man.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - thedarkknight - 04-28-2019

Quote: (04-26-2019 10:53 PM)RougeNoir Wrote:  

Also, don't lead with your expensive car, Rolex, expensive clothes, extensive resume/education, expensive house/condo. That'll up her slut guard . She doesn't want you to think she's a slut if she's considering you for the potential long-term. Let her find out by happenstance.

Quote: (04-28-2019 01:39 PM)Iso Wrote:  

Quote: (04-27-2019 09:38 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

College educated or not?

WIA

That's on you.

Just be aware of that.

3) Laser Eye contact

- Where do you live
- Have roommates/parents
- Have kids
- What do you drive
- What do you do.
- etc

- I'll cheat
- short attention span
- not really listening
- roving eye

- I don't want kids

WIA

WIA,

Great post. I'm of the opinion that the middle class fuckboy routine is extremely difficult for a man to pull off. Here's why:

College educated

That kind of man only reached that level through discipline, commitment, and being responsible. The last one being the key. That man is responsible. He's worked his butt off in college to graduate. That takes responsibility and sticking to a schedule. He has a nice paying job. That requires him to stick to an early morning routine.

Unreliable

All of those traits would get you fired from the typical middle class job in America. You can't come into work late, treat coworkers disrespectfully, be unreliable for long before you lose out on that middle class job.

The middle class man is not going to have the personality to be a fuckboy. All of those years of being responsible is going to rub off on him. Women are going to smell that vibe on you. She can TELL that you are a stable man.

I'm gonna rep you for that. So much truth in a single post.

Even today, on a sunday, I did overtime for that escalated hourly rate. 8 hours. That's what it takes. No off days.

TDK

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - BasketBounce - 04-28-2019

Interesting timing of these recent posts. I fumbled the pussy last night because I over-gamed.

Quote:WIA Wrote:

- Where do you live
- Have roommates/parents
- Have kids
- What do you drive
- What do you do.
- etc

Went to a dance club with dude I met earlier that night. Ended up being an impromptu wing.

There's a group of three girls, one of them is already dancing with a guy, the other two are dancing with each other. He talks to one girl, and pointing at me, I guess he is talking me up. Not wanting to look awkward, I talk to other friend, just say something random. Don't remember exactly what I said. The friend he talked to was a 5, the shorter girl that I talked to was a 7.

My friend walks away from the girl that he was talking to, and so I also eject. He told me that the 5 had a boyfriend, and he said he talked me up because I'm into taller chicks (we talked about our preferences earlier in the night). I don't know if what he says is true or not, but I did tell him that I like taller chicks, so I'm not being petty or anything, I appreciate him tryna help me out.

So we're just dancing, the music is getting better, and the 7 that I was talking to earlier starts dancing on me. Bet.

Next thing I know, my friend is smacking face with the 5, the one that claimed she had a boyfriend! IDK what happened, it was like being in the Twilight Zone. The way my friend initially walked away from the 5, being like "man, she has a boyfriend", I thought it was a wrap.

Anyways, the 7 is dancing with me over a couple of songs, and she's not walking away...so I knew what time it was. After a while, I make a suggestion that the group (so 6 people total at this point, 3 guys, 3 girls) that we bounce outside to chat for a bit.

But the 7 talked with her friends, and it ended up being just me and her leaving. Bet. [Image: banana.gif]

At this point, we had exchanged minimal "logical" information on the dance floor. We left the club without even knowing each other's name, lol.

So as we are walking out, the girl's logical brain kicks in, and she starts giving me the shake down. "I don't even know your name, so what do you do", etc. etc.

On one hand, I know that if you answer a woman's queries directly every single time, it sort of kills the attraction. And from personal experience, evading some questions makes the conversation more fun, and I always try to turn it back on the girl.

But my fear of not wanting to fall into her frame, caused me to overgame. Instead of giving her the truth after she asked me for my job the third, fourth time, I was too focused on gaming her instead of providing comfort.

So we're in the car, she's asking me what I do...and in my head I'm thinking "okay, she needs more comfort. Instead of taking her home directly, we'll hop into this fast-food joint". It was my plan that we'd venue change before going to her place, and while we're eating food, we'd have a real conversation.

But during the transition from club, she's saying "oh, I want to Taco Bell", and I'm thinking "don't fall into her frame, don't fall her into frame", so I'm just sticking to my guns.

Her: "I don't want pizza, let's go to Taco Bell instead"
Me: "But pizza is good for you! Let's go to McDonald's cuz it's open and it's close by"

And then she protested about going inside McDonald's. I didn't want to wait in the drive-thru line, so we went inside.

We get inside, waiting in line, and we're bantering. But I'm still not really answering her questions, agreeing and amplifying, and just generally not giving a fuck. Being fairly sarcastic.

Some people in front of us overhear our conversation. And one dude turns around and says

"Hey dude, you're kind of being a dick."

How would y'all handle that?

In the moment, after dealing with the 7's protests and feeling like the interaction wasn't going so smoothly, I just felt done with the night. I looked at him, I said "thanks for the advice dude, you want her?" And I let him talk with her until their conversation fizzled.

I handled it incorrectly, I get that. I talked to my brother about it, and he said that he would have just laughed, not even acknowledged the dude's comment. My brother doesn't pull though, so I question the validity of his advice.

My other friend who is very good with black women, he said that I should have told dude to mind his own business, put him in check right there on the spot.

But yeah, after he fizzled out, something changed in the chick. She said "okay, now it's awkward", and her body language was just totally closed off.

You know how you just start talking when a girl hasn't been talking in order to hook her back into the conversation? Well none of my hooks were working. I went to order, went to the bathroom, came back, and she was hanging with the crew that interrupted our earlier conversation.

I went up, said "hey" to re-engage, and she instantly said that she was just gonna take an uber to go home. It wasn't adversarial between me and the 7, but it was clear that she was done talking to me, so I charged it to the game and left.

I was angry for a minute, not because I fumbled the pussy, but rather for two main reasons: What I would have done differently would have been to stick to my original plan of taking the girl straight home under the pretense of ordering pizza once we were in her place. I should have minimized the possibility of random people throwing me off. We were in my car, we didn't need to go inside of the food spot.

But I thought the chick needed more comfort, and I assumed a venue change before getting to her spot would have helped.

In terms of handling the guy insulting me, I think I could have handled it better by doing what my brother said, or even completely ignoring him. Even though they were standing right in front of us in line, I think "putting him in check" like my other friend suggested would have led to a fight, and I'm not trying to get any charges over a girl.

So yeah, I share that story because it seems to be very apt given WIA's post...and also because she was the hottest girl I'd ever pulled from a club, and I kind of just lucked into it, lol...like when I approached her, I just talked to her because my friend was talking to her friend (the 5), and I didn't know she was a 7 until I turned her around while we were dancing...the ass is what got my attention in the first place!

Oh, and to give you guys some more context, things were going decently in the car. Yes, I was dodging her questions, but in return, she was opening up to me. I got basic info from her like what's her name, where she's from, what she does for a living...just trying to get her to be more comfortable with me by talking about herself.

But for whatever reason, I folded...so if any of y'all have had an experience similar to this, I would love to hear your thoughts.

Also, another reason that I'm not too worried...is that compared to where I was in college, I've progressed so much game-wise and self-esteem wise...and it's all thanks to the wisdom that y'all share. So it's my hope that by sharing these experiences, other cats can learn from my mistakes. I don't really have many men in my life that I can go to for problems like this.

Lot of them are sexually frustrated try-hards -- they say that women suck, fuck these bitches. Basically, young MGTOWs that open women with "Hi, I just wanna let you know you're beautiful".

Whereas I try to see women for what they are, and I'm trying see what makes them tick. Aside from one or two cats that I know in real life, y'all are all I got when it comes to talking about girls. And of course you can't just chop game to anyone in your social circle, it takes a while to vet people.

So despite the loss, I know things'll turn around...moving out within three months...logistics will be a million times better than they are now...more opportunities for night game to get reference experiences...I will be close to both a college campus and main nightlife area with the 23-50 age range...so I will have the whole age range of women to run game on...I literally cannot wait, it will be like a social experiment lol

---

@rudebwoy: I do have some interest in coming to Canada one of these days. I was looking at a travel thread comparing Ottawa, Toronto, and Montreal. Two game black guys I know have travelled to Montreal, they said they liked it, but I don't know if they pulled. Are there any cities in Canada that particularly welcoming to brothers?

Going to the Netherlands in early June, let me know if y'all are around. I went to a party for a Dutch holiday yesterday here in the states, I met some Dutch dudes, they gave me tons of suggestions on places to go out in Amsterdam.

Another dude I met at the party, he is a student in Utrecht studying abroad here in the states, he told me to reach out to him when I get to Amsterdam, and he'll give me suggestions on places to go in Utrecht.

The Dutch girls at this party had some cheeks, too. In addition to fine 20-24 year olds, I saw several milfs with some serious ass, it made me very excited about my trip coming up.

However, the attendance at this party was quite sparse (less than 100 people), and it was a very much a family friendly event, so I didn't approach any girls. Very much kept it an intel-driven social function.

Had some Dutch food, talked to some Dutch guys about their home country, practiced my Dutch speaking, and just overall kept it cool.

Actually, one Dutch chick did keep brushing up against me, lol. The first time it seemed like an honest accident, the second time was definitely intentional. I was talking with two middle aged Dutch guys, just shooting the shit...she walks up the second time, saying "OMG I'm so sorry, this is the second time I did that"...and I'm like nah it's cool lol.

Then the middle aged Dutch guys I was talking started making fun of her, calling her out for flirting with me...they went "meta" saying stuff like "oh wow, nice moves, that's a good way to get a guy's attention"...I don't think it was mean-spirited though, I think they were just trying to have a good time.

And then the chick's DAD sees her talking to me, and he just comes up and introduces himself and is like "yeah, she's my daughter!" kind of aggressively, but also friendly. Like aggressive friendly. And in my head I'm just thinking "Bro, she came up to me!"

If she's gonna throw it to me like that, I'm down for the cause...but alas, her dad was there and the middle aged Dutch guys also called her out for flirting with me, so nothing came to fruition. Perhaps I should have made my way back to her during a later time in the party...

Long post, but I'm just out here having fun. Hope y'all are doing the same. Things are on the up and up for me, can't wait to move out.

Game on brothas

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - quaker13 - 04-28-2019

Finding a decent Black women isn't a problem. I was definitely not the man in high school but came into my own in college and with every passing post graduate year i get better and better.

The issue a lot of brothers have about being the middle class fuck boy is simply being too regular and too basic. I make good money, good(140K) not exceptional. I'm in great shape and I'm taller than the average bear. Regardless of the shape I'm in the way I dress separates me from the herd. I have homeboys that are less successful with women than me despite being decent looking guys and literally making 50-80k more than me. What's the issue? They simply aren't separating themselves from the pack thus they are lumped into the precipice of the bell curve. You have to be an outlier.

Men pursuing Black women or any women should not be running down their credentials when they ask what you do and where you went to school. Just tell the bitch you do little of this and a little of that, literally. Stop dressing like a fucking school boy square. Stop having educated Black people conversations. Talk about doing designer drugs or having friends(real or make believe) that do designer drugs like coke and molly. When you go out with them for drinks talk about how you're taking it easy this weekend because you got home at 7 in the morning 2 nights in a row. You really have to distance yourself from the pack brothers. I only mess with sistas in spurts because I don't like doing them dirty the way I do these white bitches, but bad black chicks really require a man have a certain edge to them even if it's completely fabricated. You really have to exude sexy cool aura and maintain a masculine frame. Don't talk about politics, don't talk career, don't talk about family. talk about countries you've visited or want to visit. Talk about music because with are auditory creatures and using music as a trigger can potentially be beneficial later in the evening or right at the moment. I'm rambling but hopefully some of you guys get it

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Sex Machine - 04-28-2019

Quote: (04-28-2019 08:06 PM)BasketBounce Wrote:  

Interesting timing of these recent posts. I fumbled the pussy last night because I over-gamed.

Quote:WIA Wrote:

- Where do you live
- Have roommates/parents
- Have kids
- What do you drive
- What do you do.
- etc

Went to a dance club with dude I met earlier that night. Ended up being an impromptu wing.

There's a group of three girls, one of them is already dancing with a guy, the other two are dancing with each other. He talks to one girl, and pointing at me, I guess he is talking me up. Not wanting to look awkward, I talk to other friend, just say something random. Don't remember exactly what I said. The friend he talked to was a 5, the shorter girl that I talked to was a 7.

My friend walks away from the girl that he was talking to, and so I also eject. He told me that the 5 had a boyfriend, and he said he talked me up because I'm into taller chicks (we talked about our preferences earlier in the night). I don't know if what he says is true or not, but I did tell him that I like taller chicks, so I'm not being petty or anything, I appreciate him tryna help me out.

So we're just dancing, the music is getting better, and the 7 that I was talking to earlier starts dancing on me. Bet.

Next thing I know, my friend is smacking face with the 5, the one that claimed she had a boyfriend! IDK what happened, it was like being in the Twilight Zone. The way my friend initially walked away from the 5, being like "man, she has a boyfriend", I thought it was a wrap.

Anyways, the 7 is dancing with me over a couple of songs, and she's not walking away...so I knew what time it was. After a while, I make a suggestion that the group (so 6 people total at this point, 3 guys, 3 girls) that we bounce outside to chat for a bit.

But the 7 talked with her friends, and it ended up being just me and her leaving. Bet. [Image: banana.gif]

At this point, we had exchanged minimal "logical" information on the dance floor. We left the club without even knowing each other's name, lol.

So as we are walking out, the girl's logical brain kicks in, and she starts giving me the shake down. "I don't even know your name, so what do you do", etc. etc.

On one hand, I know that if you answer a woman's queries directly every single time, it sort of kills the attraction. And from personal experience, evading some questions makes the conversation more fun, and I always try to turn it back on the girl.

But my fear of not wanting to fall into her frame, caused me to overgame. Instead of giving her the truth after she asked me for my job the third, fourth time, I was too focused on gaming her instead of providing comfort.

So we're in the car, she's asking me what I do...and in my head I'm thinking "okay, she needs more comfort. Instead of taking her home directly, we'll hop into this fast-food joint". It was my plan that we'd venue change before going to her place, and while we're eating food, we'd have a real conversation.

But during the transition from club, she's saying "oh, I want to Taco Bell", and I'm thinking "don't fall into her frame, don't fall her into frame", so I'm just sticking to my guns.

Her: "I don't want pizza, let's go to Taco Bell instead"
Me: "But pizza is good for you! Let's go to McDonald's cuz it's open and it's close by"

And then she protested about going inside McDonald's. I didn't want to wait in the drive-thru line, so we went inside.

We get inside, waiting in line, and we're bantering. But I'm still not really answering her questions, agreeing and amplifying, and just generally not giving a fuck. Being fairly sarcastic.

Some people in front of us overhear our conversation. And one dude turns around and says

"Hey dude, you're kind of being a dick."

How would y'all handle that?

In the moment, after dealing with the 7's protests and feeling like the interaction wasn't going so smoothly, I just felt done with the night. I looked at him, I said "thanks for the advice dude, you want her?" And I let him talk with her until their conversation fizzled.

I handled it incorrectly, I get that. I talked to my brother about it, and he said that he would have just laughed, not even acknowledged the dude's comment. My brother doesn't pull though, so I question the validity of his advice.

My other friend who is very good with black women, he said that I should have told dude to mind his own business, put him in check right there on the spot.

But yeah, after he fizzled out, something changed in the chick. She said "okay, now it's awkward", and her body language was just totally closed off.

You know how you just start talking when a girl hasn't been talking in order to hook her back into the conversation? Well none of my hooks were working. I went to order, went to the bathroom, came back, and she was hanging with the crew that interrupted our earlier conversation.

I went up, said "hey" to re-engage, and she instantly said that she was just gonna take an uber to go home. It wasn't adversarial between me and the 7, but it was clear that she was done talking to me, so I charged it to the game and left.

I was angry for a minute, not because I fumbled the pussy, but rather for two main reasons:
  • I didn't handle the banter well when transitioning from club -> food spot. I feel like I overgamed.
  • I did not know how to handle some random dude coming in, insulting me, and blowing up my juice. So I just defaulted to "not caring", and basically challenging him to try and pull this girl from me.
What I would have done differently would have been to stick to my original plan of taking the girl straight home under the pretense of ordering pizza once we were in her place. I should have minimized the possibility of random people throwing me off. We were in my car, we didn't need to go inside of the food spot.

But I thought the chick needed more comfort, and I assumed a venue change before getting to her spot would have helped.

In terms of handling the guy insulting me, I think I could have handled it better by doing what my brother said, or even completely ignoring him. Even though they were standing right in front of us in line, I think "putting him in check" like my other friend suggested would have led to a fight, and I'm not trying to get any charges over a girl.

So yeah, I share that story because it seems to be very apt given WIA's post...and also because she was the hottest girl I'd ever pulled from a club, and I kind of just lucked into it, lol...like when I approached her, I just talked to her because my friend was talking to her friend (the 5), and I didn't know she was a 7 until I turned her around while we were dancing...the ass is what got my attention in the first place!

Oh, and to give you guys some more context, things were going decently in the car. Yes, I was dodging her questions, but in return, she was opening up to me. I got basic info from her like what's her name, where she's from, what she does for a living...just trying to get her to be more comfortable with me by talking about herself.

But for whatever reason, I folded...so if any of y'all have had an experience similar to this, I would love to hear your thoughts.

Also, another reason that I'm not too worried...is that compared to where I was in college, I've progressed so much game-wise and self-esteem wise...and it's all thanks to the wisdom that y'all share. So it's my hope that by sharing these experiences, other cats can learn from my mistakes. I don't really have many men in my life that I can go to for problems like this.

Lot of them are sexually frustrated try-hards -- they say that women suck, fuck these bitches. Basically, young MGTOWs that open women with "Hi, I just wanna let you know you're beautiful".

Whereas I try to see women for what they are, and I'm trying see what makes them tick. Aside from one or two cats that I know in real life, y'all are all I got when it comes to talking about girls. And of course you can't just chop game to anyone in your social circle, it takes a while to vet people.

So despite the loss, I know things'll turn around...moving out within three months...logistics will be a million times better than they are now...more opportunities for night game to get reference experiences...I will be close to both a college campus and main nightlife area with the 23-50 age range...so I will have the whole age range of women to run game on...I literally cannot wait, it will be like a social experiment lol

---

@rudebwoy: I do have some interest in coming to Canada one of these days. I was looking at a travel thread comparing Ottawa, Toronto, and Montreal. Two game black guys I know have travelled to Montreal, they said they liked it, but I don't know if they pulled. Are there any cities in Canada that particularly welcoming to brothers?

Going to the Netherlands in early June, let me know if y'all are around. I went to a party for a Dutch holiday yesterday here in the states, I met some Dutch dudes, they gave me tons of suggestions on places to go out in Amsterdam.

Another dude I met at the party, he is a student in Utrecht studying abroad here in the states, he told me to reach out to him when I get to Amsterdam, and he'll give me suggestions on places to go in Utrecht.

The Dutch girls at this party had some cheeks, too. In addition to fine 20-24 year olds, I saw several milfs with some serious ass, it made me very excited about my trip coming up.

However, the attendance at this party was quite sparse (less than 100 people), and it was a very much a family friendly event, so I didn't approach any girls. Very much kept it an intel-driven social function.

Had some Dutch food, talked to some Dutch guys about their home country, practiced my Dutch speaking, and just overall kept it cool.

Actually, one Dutch chick did keep brushing up against me, lol. The first time it seemed like an honest accident, the second time was definitely intentional. I was talking with two middle aged Dutch guys, just shooting the shit...she walks up the second time, saying "OMG I'm so sorry, this is the second time I did that"...and I'm like nah it's cool lol.

Then the middle aged Dutch guys I was talking started making fun of her, calling her out for flirting with me...they went "meta" saying stuff like "oh wow, nice moves, that's a good way to get a guy's attention"...I don't think it was mean-spirited though, I think they were just trying to have a good time.

And then the chick's DAD sees her talking to me, and he just comes up and introduces himself and is like "yeah, she's my daughter!" kind of aggressively, but also friendly. Like aggressive friendly. And in my head I'm just thinking "Bro, she came up to me!"

If she's gonna throw it to me like that, I'm down for the cause...but alas, her dad was there and the middle aged Dutch guys also called her out for flirting with me, so nothing came to fruition. Perhaps I should have made my way back to her during a later time in the party...

Long post, but I'm just out here having fun. Hope y'all are doing the same. Things are on the up and up for me, can't wait to move out.

Game on brothas

Go to Montreal BB, with your level of game you will kill it there. I went first time for a weekend trip and I pulled, although I am a beginner in game. Not to say its easy, its just that your efforts will bare delicious fruit.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - newandimproved - 04-28-2019

Quote: (04-28-2019 08:06 PM)BasketBounce Wrote:  

Fun story man. Mostly, I think the issue comes down to leading. Food, all that other stuff is just a euphemism to get her back to yours or hers. Sure, an intermediate location like food is necessary sometimes, but this doesn't feel like one of those times. Going to get food can really suck the energy out of an interaction. The fact that some random dude came in and you didn't act entitled enough (I simply would've ignored the dude or said "thanks mom" or something like that) just proved to her that you couldn't lead things from point A to Z.

And why are you so worried about comfort? You'd be surprised at how little comfort you need for SNLs sometimes. Trust in the girl to mine the comfort she needs out of you. That's why she was giving you all those (comfort) shit tests. Same thing as when a girl asks you for your middle name just before you stick it in. It's for her. So she can tell herself a story. But it's not for you to (excessively) worry about that stuff. Just lead more in that context.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - burncushlikewood - 04-29-2019

the venue change can be tough, its hard to keep charming banter sometimes. Another thing to remember is some people are just harder to communicate with. I find myself having better conversation with certain people, finding the right targets is half the battle, the other half is converting

sometimes you'll approach women who will be closed off to talking, then you'll meet women who are energetic and love to communicate. asking the right questions, and storytelling can be difficult, but its easier with the right people. not every set is going to successful. but you can do a lot to increase the chances, but i think dialogue is over stressed when there's so much more to talking like your demeanor and tone.

most communication is done non verbally, ive had times where women have made the first move on me without even talking, its all about perceived status in that moment, and solid body language.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - rudebwoy - 04-29-2019

@BB

To answer the question as to what city you should visit in Canada, is tough.

Montreal gets alot of hype and is a great city, it wouldn't be on the list. For many reasons that I don't want to get into.

Toronto is a great city, it gets a lot of negative feedback. This is justified but I would recommend it for a summer time visit. This year so far I've met two visiting forum guys who liked the city.

Ottawa gets rave reviews, it is somewhat of a hidden secret. My only issue with the place is that it is small and boring as paint drying. There is a French section across the way, which use to be the risqué part.

Hot on my list is Vancouver, I actually had a dude on the street of Toronto stop me and tell me to visit Vancouver and I would do very well out there.

Edmonton and Winnipeg would be on the list, top 5 for sure.

Eastern Canada, I would put Halifax and St John's on the list. Highly recommended spots.

I have a bit of French, so a place I never hear anyone talk about is Quebec city. Places like that can be hit or miss.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - MaceTyrell - 04-29-2019

Basketbounce:

Everything seemed fine until that guy white knighted the interaction. Actions speak louder than words, and the fact that the chick didn't eject herself from the interaction while you were unsure about how the interaction was progressing seems like proof enough the interaction was progressing well.

I have no idea how you might have handled that dude better. I've (thankfully) never had someone try and derail a night-game situation, but I've also never quite had a night game situation that progressed as well as yours did in the time-frame of one night.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - JStrongbow - 04-29-2019

What I've seen at least a few times is.... Just going through the motion of Acting like they're going to whip out there phallus, and w a smilin' face .....

The girls get very very excited!..... At least for 1 night stands and the sort, it's a cakewalk for them I strongly suspect!? .... I mean, from there, you can't screw that up! ... Notch count up +1.... and so on....

They have very very 'easy pickings' with the female populations.... Especially where they live in mine country Canada (Toronto for example)!! ....

Thats just my '2 cents' ...

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - WestIndianArchie - 04-29-2019

WIA,

College educated

The thing is, there are plenty of middle class professional brothers that run through black women by being the fun guy that she tries and fails to tame.

*looks in mirror*

One of the issues is a lot of girls put too much faith in their pussy persuasion powers.

If she withholds, I don't care. If she puts it on me, I don't get phased. I'm the one holding the big joker and the little joker.

Unreliable

The other play here is work comes first.

I'm very much on that "You wasn't with me when I was shooting in the gym"

I make my own money, I cook, I clean, I can get a chick, and the sex a girl dangles in front of me is really a liability not an asset.

This keeps me in the good catch status though.

To reiterate, there are enough shiftless corporate brothers out there.

I did think about this post a fair amount after I wrote it.

The kernel of the idea is that JB, all of us really, want to change the impression we make on others, so that they will change their behavior towards us.

I feel like there is a bigger issue there, just not sure what it is.

WIA

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - rudebwoy - 04-29-2019

Quote: (04-28-2019 09:26 PM)quaker13 Wrote:  

Finding a decent Black women isn't a problem. I was definitely not the man in high school but came into my own in college and with every passing post graduate year i get better and better.

The issue a lot of brothers have about being the middle class fuck boy is simply being too regular and too basic. I make good money, good(140K) not exceptional. I'm in great shape and I'm taller than the average bear. Regardless of the shape I'm in the way I dress separates me from the herd. I have homeboys that are less successful with women than me despite being decent looking guys and literally making 50-80k more than me. What's the issue? They simply aren't separating themselves from the pack thus they are lumped into the precipice of the bell curve. You have to be an outlier.

Men pursuing Black women or any women should not be running down their credentials when they ask what you do and where you went to school. Just tell the bitch you do little of this and a little of that, literally. Stop dressing like a fucking school boy square. Stop having educated Black people conversations. Talk about doing designer drugs or having friends(real or make believe) that do designer drugs like coke and molly. When you go out with them for drinks talk about how you're taking it easy this weekend because you got home at 7 in the morning 2 nights in a row. You really have to distance yourself from the pack brothers. I only mess with sistas in spurts because I don't like doing them dirty the way I do these white bitches, but bad black chicks really require a man have a certain edge to them even if it's completely fabricated. You really have to exude sexy cool aura and maintain a masculine frame. Don't talk about politics, don't talk career, don't talk about family. talk about countries you've visited or want to visit. Talk about music because with are auditory creatures and using music as a trigger can potentially be beneficial later in the evening or right at the moment. I'm rambling but hopefully some of you guys get it

I like this line, music always connects with women.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Tanapiko - 04-29-2019

Brothers should definitely hit up Toronto. 36 hours in the city, had a girl in my bed. Unfortunately couldnt overcome the fact that she had a bf (true story girl is on the cast of the second city a tv show popular in TO)and LMR. Other than that pl

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Tanapiko - 04-29-2019

Brothers should definitely hit up Toronto. 36 hours in the city, had a girl in my bed. Unfortunately couldnt overcome the fact that she had a bf (true story girl is on the cast of the second city a tv show popular in TO)and LMR. Other than that plenty of IOI's coming my way. Snow bunnies and whatnot.
Before I forget, I saw many brothers with nice pieces on their arms, not the fat, white wannabe sister type.
Serious pieces, insta model stuff, the type that got white boys hating on you for taking what they feel entitled to.
I am planning a longer stay to validate what I saw this weekend

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - newandimproved - 04-29-2019

Quote: (04-29-2019 06:07 PM)Tanapiko Wrote:  

Brothers should definitely hit up Toronto. 36 hours in the city, had a girl in my bed. Unfortunately couldnt overcome the fact that she had a bf (true story girl is on the cast of the second city a tv show popular in TO)and LMR. Other than that plenty of IOI's coming my way. Snow bunnies and whatnot.
Before I forget, I saw many brothers with nice pieces on their arms, not the fat, white wannabe sister type.
Serious pieces, insta model stuff, the type that got white boys hating on you for taking what they feel entitled to.
I am planning a longer stay to validate what I saw this weekend

I'm headed there in a few weeks during my trip back east. Should be fun.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Tanapiko - 04-30-2019

@newandimproved, if by any chance, you hit Montreal too, inbox

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - rudebwoy - 05-01-2019

@Tanapiko

Do you live in Montreal?

I'm there in June for F1.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - kosko - 05-01-2019

Quote: (04-29-2019 06:07 PM)Tanapiko Wrote:  

Brothers should definitely hit up Toronto. 36 hours in the city, had a girl in my bed. Unfortunately couldnt overcome the fact that she had a bf ....

This is common in Toronto for an assortment of reasons. I'm not a fan of it either but if you're just trying to bang then just plow on as isn't your mess to deal with. Lots of people doing open relationships or the girls are just being trifling here in Toronto.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Moma - 05-01-2019

Quote: (05-01-2019 11:24 AM)kosko Wrote:  

This is common in Toronto for an assortment of reasons. I'm not a fan of it either but if you're just trying to bang then just plow on as isn't your mess to deal with. Lots of people doing open relationships or the girls are just being trifling here in Toronto.

Can you elaborate on the reasons?

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Tanapiko - 05-01-2019

@rudebwoy
Yes as a matter of fact I do.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Black Caesar - 05-02-2019

Just got back from a little get away trip to Accra.

If you like thicc black women you owe yourself a visit.

Easy to talk to and get an in, especially as a foreigner.

There are a lot of expats there compared to where I usually stay at but luckily they just go to the bars to smoke cigs and swipe on Tinder so are largely irrelevant. I will never understand this kind of behaviour but I won't complain cause it just leaves the large groups of fine and down women ready and waiting.