Roosh V Forum
Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Life (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Health: Apple Cider Vinegar (/thread-7518.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Cr33pin - 01-20-2012

my ex gf said to mix the apple cider vinegar with a mug of warm ginger ale an spoon of honey.... said warm gingerale is good for your digestive system.... it def taste better like this then mixed with a lil cold water

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Parlay44 - 01-20-2012

I've been using it as salad dressing. ACV, olive oil, sea salt, ground pepper. Apple cider version of Italian dressing.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Diomedes - 01-22-2012

Just to back up what everyone has been saying about ACV. Have been drinking three tablespoons diluted with water daily for three months now and, like everyone else, have noticed improvements in skin, energy and morning erection quality.

In addition, for the last week I have been using it as a toner (1/6 ACV, 5/6 water) before applying moisturiser. All my life, the pores of my face have been large and prone to blackheads. Not a single skincare product improved the situation, nor did removing carbohydrates and eating very clean. But in just one week ACV has shrunk the pores, evened out my skin tone and made it as plump and healthy looking as a baby's bum. The effect has been astounding.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - sheesh - 01-22-2012

I bought some AVC recently. Haven't noticed anything special so far appart from getting a moderate energy boost directly after drinking it. This effect wanes after 30min or so.

I'm pretty sceptical as 99% of these health recommendations are pure garbage, but let's see.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - kali - 02-01-2012

Took a cold shower this morning and a shot of the AVC, I was full of energy today.
I have always had low energy, this combo was amazing. Will post more results after a week.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - r_passion - 02-01-2012

I just put some in my stew for the fun of it. I actually work at Whole Foods and we put that and minced garlic in just about everything. Kale is the other 'superfood' they love to rave on about.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - nagi - 02-02-2012

Feel free to use this and I believe their is no side effect of this.
Well all the participant perform well here according to their knowledge...Nice to have this post...

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - BostonBMW - 02-05-2012

ACV is now a regular part of my routine.

No skin blemishes, more energy, quality erections and feeling good all around.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Moma - 02-25-2012

I use this in combination with baking soda for my armpits. Just a capful to moisturise the baking soda. The ACV takes the caustic nature out of the baking soda and my armpits no longer feel raw and chafed.
I worked out yesterday and I never had a shower afterwards nor that night. A lizard invited me out to watch a movie and fcuk and we normally shower together.
This evening she didn't want to wait for the shower.
So that meant a full day with no shower.
Woke up this morning and sniffed my armpits. Didn't smell a thing. ACV plus baking soda = win.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - nmmoooreland20 - 02-25-2012

I’ve been doing this for about 3.5 weeks (two table spoons, once in morning, once at night), and the only effect I marginally noticed is the libido/erection thing. And I was already doing way more than fine in that regard, so kind of pointless.

Thinking about upping the dose, but also thinking about just giving up on it

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Chad Daring - 02-27-2012

Quote: (02-25-2012 07:08 PM)nmmoooreland20 Wrote:  

I’ve been doing this for about 3.5 weeks (two table spoons, once in morning, once at night), and the only effect I marginally noticed is the libido/erection thing. And I was already doing way more than fine in that regard, so kind of pointless.

I'd try upping th dose before giving up. I notice a very steep drop off in effectiveness if I dont take enough. I drink almost quarter of a cup a day now and I poop like a champion and have a pretty high sex drive. Seems to help the pains I get in my back from being flat footed as well.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Parlay44 - 02-27-2012

Quote: (02-27-2012 04:11 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

I'd try upping th dose before giving up. I notice a very steep drop off in effectiveness if I dont take enough. I drink almost quarter of a cup a day now and I poop like a champion and have a pretty high sex drive. Seems to help the pains I get in my back from being flat footed as well.

Don't just take it randomly. Take 2tbs(a shot glass full) 30 minutes after a meal. Works for me.

My reasoning is …if you take it before a meal your body will detect the extra acid and try to compensate by either making you vomit or pass it out the other end.
If you give your body a chance to digest a meal and take the ACV a little after then it’ll will pass into your digestive system and break down the meal even more.
So you’ll get better digestion and a kick of extra nutrients as well as a big solid poop not long after. 30 minutes after a meal seem to work best for me.
Even worse ...if your body gets used to the extra acid before a meal and you suddenly stop taking it you'll probably get super constipated.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Moma - 02-27-2012

How do you take it? In water or straight? Do you take the quarter of a cup all at once? Did your sex drive jump up from the quarter cup or did you notice it from the 2tbs's? Are you still fcuking with the Braggs?
What kind of cup are you talking? Can you snap a picture of the cup and display it?

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - nmmoooreland20 - 02-28-2012

Quote: (02-27-2012 04:25 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Don't just take it randomly. Take 2tbs(a shot glass full) 30 minutes after a meal. Works for me.

My reasoning is …if you take it before a meal your body will detect the extra acid and try to compensate by either making you vomit or pass it out the other end.
If you give your body a chance to digest a meal and take the ACV a little after then it’ll will pass into your digestive system and break down the meal even more.
So you’ll get better digestion and a kick of extra nutrients as well as a big solid poop not long after. 30 minutes after a meal seem to work best for me.
Even worse ...if your body gets used to the extra acid before a meal and you suddenly stop taking it you'll probably get super constipated.

I drink it with my meals, but I’ll give 30 mins post-grub a try.

Quote: (02-27-2012 05:26 PM)Moma Wrote:  

How do you take it? In water or straight? Do you take the quarter of a cup all at once? Did your sex drive jump up from the quarter cup or did you notice it from the 2tbs's? Are you still fcuking with the Braggs?
What kind of cup are you talking? Can you snap a picture of the cup and display it?

Not sure what you mean by cup, but I mix 2 tbsps of Braggs in with about half a cup of water. Sex drives usually goes into overdrive fairly soon after (under 30 mins).

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Cr33pin - 02-28-2012

i have just been drinking it on a empty stomach in the mornings.... perhaps i shall try the after a meal thing

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Chad Daring - 02-28-2012

Quote: (02-27-2012 05:26 PM)Moma Wrote:  

How do you take it? In water or straight?
I mix it with equal parts water, I heard a couple of people mention taking it straight could erode the enamel on your teeth so I figured diluting it isn't a terrible idea.

Do you take the quarter of a cup all at once?
I do know, in the past I was doing 2tbsp twice a day which I plan on going back too. I only stopped because I was playing with skipping meals and didn't want to have that stuff eating a hole in my completely empty gut.

Did your sex drive jump up from the quarter cup or did you notice it from
the 2tbs's?
I only notice an increase when I take 3+tbsp/day If I take less I see no effects from the ACV at all, sex drive or otherwise

Are you still fcuking with the Braggs?
Yeah Bragg's is the only brand I've found, whole foods carries their own brand of it but I dont know if its the same

Its just a black a Harely Davidson mug I keep in my bathroom lol, nothing fancy. I dont measure it but the nature of my job makes eyeballing fluid measurements a breeze.

@Parlay

I've actually had no issues taking it on an empty stomach. When I take it twice a day I take it early in the morning before work, and about 2 hours before I eat anything. I've had no issues, other then your gut feels kind of "funny" but in no way does it feel bad or wrong.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Hotwheels - 02-29-2012

I'm trying what Kosko called a suicide mission.

ACV and Zinc at same time. I mixed some organic honey with the ACV and water and it didn't taste bad at all. Hell, I could drink it all day like that.

Stomach is growling a bit and I already feel a shit coming on. [Image: smile.gif]

I also picked up some bentonite clay to do facials with. I've always had bad skin so hopefully this regimen will give me skin that glows like a Greek God.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Hencredible Casanova - 02-29-2012

Just went out and bought some stuff for my RVF personal hygiene kit.

Coconut Oil

ACV

Grapeseed Oil

Already had baking soda and hydro peroxide....

So far, so good.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Hotwheels - 02-29-2012

What's the coconut and grapeseed oil do for you Hen?

I apparently missed it if posted somewhere along the line.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Hencredible Casanova - 02-29-2012

Quote: (02-29-2012 08:11 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

What's the coconut and grapeseed oil do for you Hen?

I apparently missed it if posted somewhere along the line.

Coconut Oil

Grapeseed Oil

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Hotwheels - 03-01-2012

Was just doing some more research on ACV an found this;

Food poisoning – Traveling to other countries often brings on digestive upsets. Traveling with liquids can cause other problems. However, apple cider vinegar is available in capsules. Taking them every time you eat can help avoid digestive problems and kill any microbes that cause food poisoning.

For you guys traveling to third world shitholes stocking up on ACV pills might help with the food poisoning issues.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Hencredible Casanova - 03-05-2012

Yo this ACV stuff is the straight truth!

You can buy a big jar for like $2.

My energy levels have shot up significantly and I actually feel better overall.

I've been using the Coconut Oil as well. Good stuff.

Now, I just need to get on some fish oils. Can anyone on here can speak on that?

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Smitty - 03-05-2012

Quote: (03-05-2012 07:26 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Now, I just need to get on some fish oils. Can anyone on here can speak on that?

I can vouch for the ACV increasing energy levels. I isolated my intake in the morning, meaning I had nothing but water and a protein shake after my workout (skipped the coffee) and took ACV every day for a week and each day, about 15 minutes after taking it, my mood was just so fucking positive and I felt like I could do anything. I'll be taking this stuff every day now for the long haul.

I take fish oil every day. I had really high cholesterol years ago and treated it with fish oil, lean protein and exercise. My overall cholesterol went from 220 to 180 in about three months. I'm sure the diet and exercise were the major contributors, but I've been taking fish oil ever since. There are a lot of studies out there in support of fish oil. Helps stabilize the mood. The downside is the terrible aftertaste you get when you take the pills (burping up a fishy taste is common). I've known some people who take the actual oil, not the pill, with a dropper every day and this method has completely gotten rid of the burpy aftertaste.

For good measure, I also take a whole multi-vitamin with no iron (has to be whole) and drink green tea every day.

I used to take a shitload of supplements, and have experimented with just about everything out there, but in the end, I realized that a good multi-vitamin, green tea, and fish oil are all I need. Add ACV to the mix and I'm high on life. Will occasionally take L-Arginine after a workout, for a variety of reason but mainly the added benefit of good blood flow to the muscles (and solid erections from the nitric oxide).

As an aside, I've been using baking soda/corn starch on the armpits for two years now. Also rinse with an equal mix of water/peroxide. Natural is the only way to go!

Edited to add: for fish oil, if you want to take pills I wouldn't spend money on expensive brands. Just make sure the EPA + DHA = more than 500 for each pill and you're good to go. If you add fish oil into your long term plan, and I recommend it to anyone/everyone, then I'd opt for the actual oil, not the pills.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Hencredible Casanova - 03-05-2012

Quote: (03-05-2012 07:37 PM)Smitty Wrote:  

Quote: (03-05-2012 07:26 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

I can vouch for the ACV increasing energy levels. I isolated my intake in the morning, meaning I had nothing but water and a protein shake after my workout (skipped the coffee) and took ACV every day for a week and each day, about 15 minutes after taking it, my mood was just so fucking positive and I felt like I could do anything. I'll be taking this stuff every day now for the long haul.

I used to take a shitload of supplements, and have experimented with just about everything out there, but in the end, I realized that a good multi-vitamin, green tea, and fish oil are all I need. Add ACV to the mix and I'm high on life. Will occasionally take L-Arginine after a workout, for a variety of reason but mainly the added benefit of good blood flow to the muscles (and solid erections from the nitric oxide).

That's exactly how I've been feeling after taking ACV. I literally felt like I could lift up a bus. Crazy shit.

What does the green tea do for you? Do you take a pill supplement or drink it?

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Hotwheels - 03-05-2012

About the fishoil aftertaste; I have been taking Spring Valley brand 1000mg softgels and have had no issues with fishy flavors afterwards.

Says right on the label "No fish burps" and they are right. None here.