Roosh V Forum
Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings (/thread-41331.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - samsamsam - 10-15-2014

Quote: (10-15-2014 09:02 PM)rkIE Wrote:  

Watch out guys. Apparently RoK is only 2,433 signatures away from getting shut down. The twitter feed for this article is pure gold.

http://www.change.org/p/returnofkings-co...e_petition

Apparently, this is the chick who started that petition.
This is her pic on her change.,org page.
[Image: ewFMzyMJNnwPkXW-172x172-cropped.jpg]

This is twitter. She knew better than show her whole hideous face.
[Image: lv204CL3.jpeg]

I'd bang if I didn't have to look at her. Her body seems tight.

Edit: Her twitter. Berklee College of Music Alum. Trying to figure out that post-grad life.

My answer would be work at a coffee shop to pay down those loans?

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - RickyGP - 10-15-2014

I have to ask though, wrt to the women who can perfectly fill out The Rookie's madlibs without trolling...

So, are they the exception or the rule or are they mostly like that?

I also know a small number of girls who have tattoos, piercings, and one of the many "24 signs"who aren't broken and/or sluts. HOWEVER, in my personal experience, Matt Forney's and Tuthmosis' observations are accurate for 80% of the women who fit that description. And that is being generous.

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - Seth_Rose - 10-15-2014

If they get all the signatures then what?

Change.org has no authority or jurisdiction whatsoever. And it's not like Roosh gives a flying fuck. He's laughing his way to the bank right now, and the more these SJW's post this article around the web, the better.

Also, I find it truly heinous that there is a petition to censor a website because an article is "offensive".

Did she make a petition to stop people from Western Africa flying into this country to stop the possible spread of Ebola? Nope.

Did she make a petition to help free the young Yazidi girls being taken as concubines by ISIS? Doubt it.

But when something says something "offensive" about women being stupid whores, suddenly her inner wrath breaks free. This is insane on so many levels. I'm truly glad ROK and Matt put this article out there, because maybe, just maybe people will start to realize how insane these people really are.

Edit: Looks like that petition was started a while back. My whole rant is moot...

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - Duke Castile - 10-15-2014

Quote: (10-15-2014 07:14 PM)germanico Wrote:  

Quote: (10-15-2014 06:11 PM)Carlos100 Wrote:  

This Facebook group has over 1.5 million followers, so it might be one of the reasons traffic is so heavy.

1.5 million unique, brave and strong independant sluts cant be wrong.

I find the name "Inked till death" funny. Isnt that the whole point of a tattoo? Of course its "till death", that shit doesnt comes off.

Perhaps they need to remind themselves of the "till death" part to show their commitment to their bad judgement moments.

Actually, the stupidity get's deeper. Unless they are cremated, their corpse will also remain tattooed. So they are actually inked after death as well.

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - TheWastelander - 10-15-2014

delete

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - Tuthmosis - 10-16-2014

[Image: attachment.jpg22206]   

[Image: albundy_shock.gif.pagespeed.ce_.KDPPWg3uCv.gif]

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - NilNisiOptimum - 10-16-2014

Dear lord, where'd that new lead pic of that leper come from? I'm gonna have nightmares tonight.

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - infowarrior1 - 10-16-2014

6126 comments now

[Image: banana.gif]

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - 2Wycked - 10-16-2014

Quote:Quote:

Ellen Kehoe • an hour ago

I would derive incredible pleasure from shoving my cock in his mouth to shut him the fuck up.

This is the worst shit i have read in a while.

3 • Reply•Share ›

2Wycked • an hour ago

So he's asking to be sexually assaulted?

[Image: mindblown.gif]

My thoughts on all these moronic women, courtesy of Bad Boys II

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - Simeon_Strangelight - 10-16-2014

Quote: (10-15-2014 09:02 PM)rkIE Wrote:  

Watch out guys. Apparently RoK is only 2,433 signatures away from getting shut down. The twitter feed for this article is pure gold.

http://www.change.org/p/returnofkings-co...e_petition

The funny thing is that she cited the ROK community beliefs as the main reason for the petition - most of them being connected to believing in gender differences, which is a big no go for all those gender-bending-morons.

Sites are notoriously difficult to be taken down unless the NSA wishes to do so doing it worldwide and ROK will likely never be NSA-shut-down-worthy.

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - Paracelsus - 10-16-2014

A modest proposal: why don't we all head over and sign the petition [Image: biggrin.gif]

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - HeyPete - 10-16-2014

Going back a few posts. I wonder what it's like for "Butt Slut" when she goes to the doctor?

Suppose she has a fatherly-type doctor. I wonder what she feels like then.

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - Alpha - 10-16-2014

Quote: (10-16-2014 02:35 AM)HeyPete Wrote:  

Going back a few posts. I wonder what it's like for "Butt Slut" when she goes to the doctor?

Suppose she has a fatherly-type doctor. I wonder what she feels like then.

Like shit. She feels like shit.

Because I truly believe we all have some kind of morality in our hearts, you know? We all understand what is good, and what isn't and these women know when they're behaving wrongly - that's why they scream so loud, because they want to drown out their conscience.

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - Roosh - 10-16-2014

Quote:Quote:

If they get all the signatures then what?

Nothing [Image: lol.gif]

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - Roosh - 10-16-2014

Quote: (10-16-2014 12:25 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

[Image: albundy_shock.gif.pagespeed.ce_.KDPPWg3uCv.gif]

It's not even 8am and traffic is already robust. Your record is in imminent danger.

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - Sp5 - 10-16-2014

Quote: (10-15-2014 10:13 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

Actually, the stupidity get's deeper. Unless they are cremated, their corpse will also remain tattooed. So they are actually inked after death as well.

I wonder if you could put in your will that you want the tattoo cut out of your body, tanned into leather and framed for your loved ones to remember you?

I am worried about Matt. Since his article is true, there will be some seriously deranged people worked up about this and possibly out for blood. It's not like taking on bulemic girls, who are weak by definition, or short-haired women.

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - kosko - 10-16-2014

^
They are all talk and no action. No woman will try to face a man to his level alone, she will come with her gaggle and try to make a scene with it. Also white knights are paper thin, and if they are not small in stature their egos are and can be eaaily bruised. Matt will be fine.

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - alexdagr81 - 10-16-2014

I can't wait for your next podcast Matt!

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - Krusyos - 10-16-2014

Well, TheManMindset.com is sure getting their money's worth this month.

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - Alpha - 10-16-2014

Quote: (10-16-2014 07:32 AM)Krusyos Wrote:  

Well, TheManMindset.com is sure getting their money's worth this month.

The key to advertising on ROK is to make sure something insane is going to be posted.

Also, following Roosh's post on ROK today:

I think it's hilarious when people complain to you, like you don't know everything that's written there, or that some how you'll find THIS article to be just too much.

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - Go-getter - 10-16-2014

Thanks to Matt's post being viral, as a new reader of RoK, I've discovered his site. Great podcasts, man!

For an Eastern European like me, who has consumed and observed a shitload of US culture, this outrage is one of the best LULZ material ever. I have to say I had a lot of joy and laughter reading this thread as well as new Roosh's RoK posts about new YT Overlords and Matt experiencing death threats. I'm talking about a similar kind of laughter I had from this Victor Pride's post:

http://boldanddetermined.com/2012/12/05/...ists-face/

Other than that, the sheer volume of comments (which as somebody mentioned can be roughly categorized into 3 types, in which they are all the same) says something about insecurity of those people.

If their tats were truly well-thought, planned and they were feeling great about them and all that, why would they be even bothered by such an article on a niche site?
I would understand the outrage if this was posted on some mainstream site, but RoK has a very targeted audience.
Yet still, they come there and pour a lot of energy and anger into comments. This also says about how meaningless their lives must be and how little they must have going on, but then again, it's not a new discovery, is it.

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - mikado - 10-16-2014

http://www.returnofkings.com/45860/rok-c...ooed-women

[Image: laugh5.gif]

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - Tuthmosis - 10-16-2014

Quote: (10-16-2014 06:44 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Your record is in imminent danger.

I'm preparing my less-than-congratulatory concession speech.

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - philosophical_recovery - 10-16-2014

The newest RoK article that put this right back in the hands of the feminists who freak out about the threats against Anita S. was a brilliant play.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - el mechanico - 10-16-2014

Mat and Anita need to come to florida and open up shop locked and loaded with our new and improved stand your ground laws.