Roosh V Forum
How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: How to get laid on okcupid like a boss (/thread-3601.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Chad Daring - 04-17-2011

So... you guys.... I [Image: heart.gif] you.

After reading this thread, doing my own experimentation, and doing what I had to do I scored my first Notch post-red pill and it was my first SNL.

I messaged the girl on POF on Wednesday, last night we were at my place.

Also, for anyone looking for more universal help with online dating (sorry if self linking isn't allowed) I posted this yesterday.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Gmac - 04-17-2011

Quote: (04-17-2011 10:03 AM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

So... you guys.... I [Image: heart.gif] you.

After reading this thread, doing my own experimentation, and doing what I had to do I scored my first Notch post-red pill and it was my first SNL.

I messaged the girl on POF on Wednesday, last night we were at my place.

Also, for anyone looking for more universal help with online dating (sorry if self linking isn't allowed) I posted this yesterday.

Nice, congrats.

On another note, my POF account was deleted after I did a bunch of copy/pasta for the first time today. I noticed an interesting message when I created a new acct... looks like they are banning people for this now:

Quote:Quote:

Here are some things you should be aware of

1. If you are a jerk, are mean to other users, upload nude images, do not fill out your profile correctly etc you will be deleted and banned. As a free site we work extra hard to maintain the quality of our database

2. Cut and paste messages are blocked, no one wants to read a message you sent to 100 other people.

3. You should check out our chemistry test. We tracked thousands of couples who found someone on the site and from that we build a predictive model to see who you would actually match up with. It basically works by removing all the people you wouldn't date in a million years.

Pretty lame if you ask me. Guess we just gotta adapt.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Samseau - 04-17-2011

So just have 4-5 copy/paste messages on rotation?

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Gmac - 04-17-2011

Quote: (04-17-2011 05:16 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

So just have 4-5 copy/paste messages on rotation?

I only sent one out to about 15 girls. Hard to say how their system works for tracking this stuff.

Ive been getting good results without copy/paste so far. I just find one thing to comment on and run with it, usually something secondary on her profile. If she talks at length about travel and mentions she has a dog, talk about the dog. Every other guy will ask her about travel.

Another one that I've had a lot of success with so far has been trivializing or even blaming her for doing something. I saw one profile where the girl said she liked to lay around the house in sweatpants so I sent something like "You had me up until sweatpants, I mean come on, sweatpants?"

Another one that works well is if she has "other ethnicity" and she doesn't say what that is in her profile try to guess (stole this one from Roosh and Bang)

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Samseau - 04-17-2011

Quote: (04-17-2011 05:36 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

Another one that works well is if she has "other ethnicity" and she doesn't say what that is in her profile try to guess (stole this one from Roosh and Bang)

good idea

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - NeVerGymLess - 04-17-2011

wells guys , just came back from a lunch date and DTF with a hot Persian 18 year old girl. I told her I'm deleting my profile tonight and we are going to start dating.. If any of you guys want some new pastas pm me. Also send quick msgs only , I would send 20 of those a day and never had a problem , another trick is to add a [Image: smile.gif] , [Image: wink.gif] after the msg .

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - oldnemesis - 04-17-2011

Dude, could you please stop your attention whoring here? It gets really annoying. If you didn't get the idea, we're here to share the information. If you're too immature, go somewhere else.

So I'm noticing something. I tend to go for straight speed when trying to get a first date setup, but there seems to be a goldilocks zone.

I've tried to get the ball rolling for a date as early as the third message

ex

Me - Opener
Her - Response
Me - Try to setup plans

Surprise surprise this doesn't work. Third volley seems to quick. The few times I've tried it the girl responded very well to the opener but then didn't even reply after a message implying that we should make plans to go out.

The goldilocks zone seems to be between the 5th and 7th volley. Any later she gets flakey, any earlier she'll just delete you.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - oldnemesis - 04-17-2011

Quote: (04-17-2011 09:38 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

Surprise surprise this doesn't work. Third volley seems to quick. The few times I've tried it the girl responded very well to the opener but then didn't even reply after a message implying that we should make plans to go out.

Are you doing everything through the messaging? Then it is harder. The role of initial messaging is to build some level of interest so she visits your profile and replies. Then your goal should be to get her into IM, skype or another kind of chat. It is much easier to build the attraction via IM, as you have significantly more control over her emotional state, and can play push-pull game.

While it is possible to build attraction via playing emotional strings even through the messaging, it would require writing pretty large messages, as you have to do everything in a single message. Therefore it only works with chicks who read those large messages (they are easy to spot as they typically reply with larger messages as well), and it is very rare.

So your schedule must be:
- Your opener
- Her response
(maybe a couple of extra more exchanges depending on how generic your opener was; if you just said "hi" and she replied with "hi" inviting her to IM right away might not work)
- Wait until she's online, and invite her to talk over IM. Here it basically goes three ways:

1. She accepts your invitation; progress there now.
2. She ignored your invitation and didn't reply. Forget about her (you can try to restart a few weeks after, but it will unlikely to work)
3. She'll reply she'd like it, but she doesn't have time right now. It may be sincere, or it may be denial as 2). Proceed as with date rescheduling.

I dont bother with IMing. I dont have an account on any major IM service.

My opinion is that sites like POF are strictly for getting to a date. I dont really want or need to know about her till then. Either she wants to go get drinks or coffee or she doesn't. If she doesnt I dont dwell because there is another girl who does (I'm up to 4 dates setup in just 6 days of work). Im batting about a 20% success rate with getting dates setup this way and I'm purposefully sticking to a small area (10 miles from me) so I dont stretch myself to thin logistically (only because I plan on moving closer to DC in the next month or so and I'd rather wait to tap into those girls then)

From what I experience in the past (granted I was beta as all get out then) girls who aren't okay with setting up the first date via POF are just on there to get their mental she-dick jerked off by a guy they find attractive. I went on a few dates with girls and we didnt hit it off so we just traded online dating stories and few actually admitted to doing that (some also admitted to using the site to get free dinner)

I'm not gonna put down the IM game, but for me its just to much. At that point you're looking at three forms of communication (POF, IM, phone) and I really dont want to invest that much time into someone who for all I know is a lot uglier then I'm being led to think (see Gmacs story from the other night)

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Screwston - 04-18-2011

Chad what did u put in your profile? Its hard to crack these sluts, they get so many messages a day

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - oldnemesis - 04-18-2011

Quote: (04-17-2011 05:19 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

I only sent one out to about 15 girls. Hard to say how their system works for tracking this stuff.

By comparing the texts after removing all spaces and non-letter characters.

PS. Don't ask.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - NeVerGymLess - 04-18-2011

Quote: (04-18-2011 12:18 AM)houston Wrote:  

Chad what did u put in your profile? Its hard to crack these sluts, they get so many messages a day

One girl I talked to got over 100 msgs a day [Image: confused.gif] Thats why I would never read there profile till they hit me back with a pasta .

new pastas for girls who look at your profile

This is an automated response from the user *insertyourname* you have violated the contract in to which you signed upto on Plenty of Fish dating website.

You have viewed this profile and not left a reply which is offence as this user likes you after carefully studying your profile.

Proceed with caution.

Thanks
AutoBot

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Chad Daring - 04-18-2011

Quote: (04-18-2011 12:18 AM)houston Wrote:  

Honestly, I'm starting to realize profile doesn't mean dick. I've had two of my dates agree to go out THEN look at my profile. Granted these girls also had it set so my pics attached to my initial message.

My whole profile is very aloof, kinda funny, and very not serious. I provide real info but hide it behind sarcasm.

Before I edit my profile and send the grape juice line out...how can I make sure my profile won't get banned for mass messaging?

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Gmac - 04-18-2011

Quote: (04-18-2011 07:51 PM)houston Wrote:  

Before I edit my profile and send the grape juice line out...how can I make sure my profile won't get banned for mass messaging?

Use a different line, that one has become way overused in the main cities.

Are you using POF or OKCupid? You won't get banned on OKC.

Quote: (04-18-2011 08:00 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Use a different line, that one has become way overused in the main cities.

Are you using POF or OKCupid? You won't get banned on OKC.
I'm on POF. If anyone else has any other good openers, pm me. I'm not going to copy it word for word

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - NeVerGymLess - 04-18-2011

only use quick msg , I never had a problem.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Gmac - 04-18-2011

Quote: (04-18-2011 09:24 PM)NeVerGymLess Wrote:  

My profile's been deleted twice now, I gotta figure out what I'm doing wrong.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - oldnemesis - 04-19-2011

Quote: (04-18-2011 09:45 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Any new account sending multiple messages in a burst triggers the "red flag" immediately. This is what spammers do.

Could be countered with making several accounts, and keep them mostly unused, send a single message once a week to a random profile. Keep them for a couple of weeks, then start using them. If banned, switch to another one.

Also keep your introduction message very short. The filters only act upon some message length, otherwise a lot of users who said "hello" would be banned. And don't use someone's copypasta, the site has access to every message every user sends, not just all your messages, and it really helps with spam detection.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - NeVerGymLess - 04-19-2011

Thats so strange . Are you using quick msg ? and are you adding a [Image: smile.gif] or a [Image: wink.gif] at the end of the msg to make it not a paste.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Gmac - 04-19-2011

Quote: (04-19-2011 05:44 AM)NeVerGymLess Wrote:  

Thats so strange . Are you using quick msg ? and are you adding a [Image: smile.gif] or a [Image: wink.gif] at the end of the msg to make it not a paste.

Yep I tried adding different emotes on each. None of my messages were showing in my history, i got no views, no responses, and my accts were deleted by the end of the day (no login worked). Might be worth it to just send unique or modified copy/pasta messages for a few weeks to bypass the new acct stuff.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Samseau - 04-19-2011

Quote: (04-19-2011 07:23 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

Yep I tried adding different emotes on each. None of my messages were showing in my history, i got no views, no responses, and my accts were deleted by the end of the day (no login worked). Might be worth it to just send unique or modified copy/pasta messages for a few weeks to bypass the new acct stuff.

you might be getting ip tracked

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Chad Daring - 04-19-2011

Quote: (04-19-2011 09:05 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (04-19-2011 07:23 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

you might be getting ip tracked

Was just about to say this. Once might've been some kind of automated "You'sa trollin" filter on the messages you sent over the length of your first account, second might have started to trip the alarms and was checked against your IP and they saw the correlation and dropped the hammer.

Maybe make a new account, and just chill, send one or two messages a day for a week or so just to see what happens.