Roosh V Forum
THC's 150 Notch SEA Tour [Updated] - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: THC's 150 Notch SEA Tour [Updated] (/thread-25251.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

THC's 150 Notch SEA Tour [Updated] - JayJuanGee - 08-05-2013

It does seem that as if in both the taxi driver and sword story (involving American Troy Lee) and the getting stabbed by the band story, we do not have enough details to know what really happened, exactly or at least there are two sides of the story, and as Rio said, especially, with the Troy Lee story, one of the two witnesses is dead. The band story at least has the son who was a witness still able to talk and to tell his version of the story.

Ultimately, even though i have not been to Thailand, from my knowledge of human nature and my reading of various threads on this forum, I agree with THC that it appears that a lot of misfortunes could be avoided or averted by following the two rules that he described; however, to be somewhat contrarian, there may be circumstances in which one needs to fight or at least put up some amount of fight.. or a fight cannot be avoided b/c you are being attacked and do not want to be injured or killed. Knowing human nature and the way things sometimes play out, as detailed by some of the examples of Rio and BB, we have to be careful in jumping too rapidly to any conclusion that Troy Lee was NOT sufficiently in compliance with rule 2, or did not have a decent reason for his behavior.. and that he was not just being a dick.

THC is suggesting that the video supports that Troy Lee was NOT in compliance with rule 2, or at least he was not justified in being assertive towards the taxi driver. In this regard, I only found this video, and I cannot tell much from the footage of that video, concerning who was the aggressor. Does anyone have a better link with more video footage that may support what THC is asserting?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srjrPsfbXq8

In any event, it would be quite sad and/or tragic to be in this kind of situation and to lose your life over a $1.60 cab fare, in which you have only your bare hands to defend yourself against someone with a sword, and maybe one false move, and it's "game" over (that is if Troy Lee was a Roosh member). Even non Roosh members deserve to live, no? even if banned and sent to naughty nomad... ? [Image: smile.gif]

THC's 150 Notch SEA Tour [Updated] - TravelHardcore - 08-05-2013

From the footage it seems like he's trying to defend/fight back the guy with the SAMURAI SWORD. Now when an enraged Thai taxi driver is in front of me waiving a fucking sword around over what could be a debatable cause (not paying him), I'd get the fuck out of there. It does seem he took big a risk.

But BeyondBorders is absolutely right, sometimes you just can't avoid problems (as anywhere for that matter). You'll just be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Like one night I was out and I'm dancing with my girl. Out of nowhere this ladyboy starts dancing right next to us and whips her hair into the face of my girl. At first I thought it was an accident but then she did it again, she was clearly looking for trouble. We had no idea why.

I just took my girl and move to another part of the dance floor but the ladyboy followed us and now she/he starts screaming and trying to push my girl. I could intervene just in time and hold him at a distance. And this was not a frail looking kathoey, this was a dude with long hair in a dress. (The kind that should not have tried to be a ladyboy).

She/he starts screaming a bunch of shit in Thai and a kind translation for me "She's talk gossip about me!". Which is bullshit because it's the first time we ever went there.

Off goes the stiletto shoes (they love to use those as a weapon). I had to really push her away. Within seconds of course other ladyboys and some Thai girls start getting involved.

I think my girl made eye contact with the wrong person at the wrong time, because she was not calming down and not open to reasoning. I managed to de-escalate the situation and we just left for another bar. Which was definitely the wisest thing to do at that point.

All the Thai people hanging out outside were just enjoying the show.

THC's 150 Notch SEA Tour [Updated] - Beyond Borders - 08-05-2013

Quote: (08-05-2013 05:35 AM)TravelHardcore Wrote:  

And this was not a frail looking kathoey, this was a dude with long hair in a dress. (The kind that should not have tried to be a ladyboy).

Damn't - too bad I wasn't there. Woulda winged that shit for you bro. She sounds like a beaut. hahaha

Sounds like you guys were lucky to get out of there before it went too far. Some of those ladyboys can be fucking insane.

THC's 150 Notch SEA Tour [Updated] - WanderingSoul - 08-05-2013

I wonder if Thai guys would jump you if you got into it with a man sized, belligerent ladyboy? Or if you would just have to watch out for her ladyboy crew?

Quote: (08-05-2013 05:58 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

I wonder if Thai guys would jump you if you got into it with a man sized, belligerent ladyboy? Or if you would just have to watch out for her ladyboy crew?

The other ladyboys are definitely a real danger, and a significant one too. But I've heard of quite a few situations where other Thais stayed out of a problem with a ladyboy if it was obvious she was out of line. I think they just see a lot of them as batshit crazy. Always hard to say though - I wouldn't want to find out for myself.

THC's 150 Notch SEA Tour [Updated] - Kieran - 08-05-2013

Nah, Thai guys don't help ladyboys. I've never seen it anyway.

THC's 150 Notch SEA Tour [Updated] - TravelHardcore - 08-05-2013

Quote: (08-05-2013 06:42 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

The other ladyboys are definitely a real danger, and a significant one too. But I've heard of quite a few situations where other Thais stayed out of a problem with a ladyboy if it was obvious she was out of line. I think they just see a lot of them as batshit crazy. Always hard to say though - I wouldn't want to find out for myself.

Yeah for sure, they are a community and they stick together.

A lot of them are batshit crazy with all these hormones they're taking and possibly some drugs to balance things out.

Thai girls seem to be scared of them. Whenever I asked like "that's a ladyboy right" they already get nervous. After that incident I know why.

Quote: (08-05-2013 07:17 AM)TravelHardcore Wrote:  

Quote: (08-05-2013 06:42 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Yeah for sure, they are a community and they stick together.

A lot of them are batshit crazy with all these hormones they're taking and possibly some drugs to balance things out.

Thai girls seem to be scared of them. Whenever I asked like "that's a ladyboy right" they already get nervous. After that incident I know why.

Yeah, the bargirls especially have to watch their step. It boggles my mind that Thais generally let the ladyboys get away with fighting women. I even saw one sock a fat white chick one time. I mean I'm perfectly fine with them being so open-minded about the whole thing - I'm very much a live and let live kind of guy - but that's a bit much.

Even some of the dudes are scared of them. They grow up getting in a lot of streetfights with each other and with hetero guys who start shit with them, and then quite a few that do the bar scene are deep into the drug trade.

Throw in some yabba and the hormones like you said and you've got ticking timebombs with tits.

THC's 150 Notch SEA Tour [Updated] - Tank_ - 08-05-2013

Wow, THC, your achievements are impressive, inspiring and admirable. I cannot believe anyone would hate on such profound success. I wish you godspeed on your race to 150, which I'm sure you'll be hitting soon.

Really fantastic work.

One question: don't you ever get tired of feasting on Thai curry? I'd imagine after so many Asian notches in a row, you'd start looking at those European backpackers with hungry eyes?

THC's 150 Notch SEA Tour [Updated] - DirectDanger - 08-05-2013

^^ I am guessing you have not seen what the typical backpacker in Thailand looks like.

THC's 150 Notch SEA Tour [Updated] - WanderingSoul - 08-05-2013

Is it possible to get tired of young, petite, feminine women in high heels and short skirts?

THC's 150 Notch SEA Tour [Updated] - Vendetta - 08-06-2013

"I managed to de-escalate the situation and we just left for another bar. Which was definitely the wisest thing to do at that point."

That's the way to do it.

I would add a third rule - something I've learned since being here from stories I've heard:

Golden Rule 3:

Never intervene in a fight between Thai people - do NOT help a Thai who is getting the shit kicked out of them by other Thais.

It usually ends up with the farang getting beaten up or shot at by the Thai they tried to help.

As for solidarity among Westerners out here, I like the idea of it and to an extent I think there is solidarity but I have to add, Thailand for the most part attracts the very worst elements of all Western societies, the very people you would never want to associate with back home.

At least that's how I feel.

I've met/seen some really nasty Brits, Austrians, Australians, Russians... you name it, they all come here!

THC's 150 Notch SEA Tour [Updated] - Beyond Borders - 08-06-2013

Quote: (08-05-2013 11:47 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Is it possible to get tired of young, petite, feminine women in high heels and short skirts?

I certainly don't think so. I seem to get more addicted every day - yellow fever is such a real, substantial thing. And only more exciting to know you can enjoy it your whole life if you really want to go that route...

THC's 150 Notch SEA Tour [Updated] - DVY - 08-06-2013

Quote: (08-05-2013 11:47 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Yes, sometimes I just want to watch TV, drink beers, and eat food. Women be dammed. [Image: wink.gif]).

THC's 150 Notch SEA Tour [Updated] - TravelHardcore - 08-06-2013

Quote: (08-05-2013 02:37 PM)Tank_ Wrote:  

One question: don't you ever get tired of feasting on Thai curry? I'd imagine after so many Asian notches in a row, you'd start looking at those European backpackers with hungry eyes?

No, I don't seem to get tired of them. Also there's some variety between the different Asian countries that keeps it interesting. I could not care less about the white backpacker girls, that's very much related to what DD says:

Quote: (08-05-2013 03:29 PM)DirectDanger Wrote:  

^^ I am guessing you have not seen what the typical backpacker in Thailand looks like.

*shivers*

Quote: (08-06-2013 04:41 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

yellow fever is such a real, substantial thing. And only more exciting to know you can enjoy it your whole life if you really want to go that route...

This is so true. And I've had such a bad case of yellow fever, much more then I anticipated for. But to be honest, now after an uninterrupted streak of well over 100 Asian girls I start to feel that fever coming down a little bit.

Again a next world problem, cause I can't complain about variety in girls, but now I'm looking for variety on variety. I'm considering moving my way on to South America soon.

THC's 150 Notch SEA Tour [Updated] - DirectDanger - 08-06-2013

I think RioNomad summed it up for me. I don't necessarily have yellow fever.

I think I have... young, petite, feminine fever

If they are white, brown, yellow, or black and they fit the category of young, petite, and feminine I am probably gonna go after them. It just so happens they are in abundance in asia.

THC's 150 Notch SEA Tour [Updated] - WanderingSoul - 08-06-2013

Quote: (08-06-2013 01:42 PM)DirectDanger Wrote:  

I think RioNomad summed it up for me. I don't necessarily have yellow fever.

I think I have... young, petite, feminine fever

If they are white, brown, yellow, or black and they fit the category of young, petite, and feminine I am probably gonna go after them. It just so happens they are in abundance in asia.

This. I like white girls, black girls, Asian girls and Latin girls. They just have to be young, petite and feminine.

THC's 150 Notch SEA Tour [Updated] - Sp5 - 08-07-2013

Re: the taxi driver, I heard the American was picked up across from Central Bangna and dropped off on Sukumvit near On Nut.

Which would be a pretty long drive, and 51 baht would be very reasonable. Maybe he had a senior moment and confused baht with dollars or something.

With taxi drivers anywhere, I always think what the fare would be in NYC for the same time/distance and that gives me comfort.

THC's 150 Notch SEA Tour [Updated] - WanderingSoul - 08-07-2013

Quote: (08-07-2013 02:37 AM)Sp5 Wrote:  

Re: the taxi driver, I heard the American was picked up across from Central Bangna and dropped off on Sukumvit near On Nut.

Which would be a pretty long drive, and 51 baht would be very reasonable. Maybe he had a senior moment and confused baht with dollars or something.

With taxi drivers anywhere, I always think what the fare would be in NYC for the same time/distance and that gives me comfort.

Who knows what happened. Taxi drivers here are poor, stupid and uneducated. A lot of drunks and drug addicts drive taxis. I wouldn't take his word about anything. He's obviously not right in the head if he hacked an old man to death over 51 baht. How could you take anything he says seriously?

After having lived here for over a year, I can easily see how someone could get very annoyed at a taxi driver, get out, and tell him to fuck off.

Once I got picked up in Thonglor going to OnNut while leaving the gym. The Taxi driver agrees to take me to OnNut. We start driving, and I realize he has no idea where OnNut is, or even where Sukhumvit 77 is. He doesn't know where the BTS is, or where Tesco is. My Thai is just good enough to tell him where to drive and where to turn, otherwise he would never have been able to get me home.

I look around and realize that his license which displays his name and photo also isn't in the car. I'm pretty sure he was some Isaan dude who borrowed the taxi from his cousin or something to make some cash for the night.

I was laughing about it, but I could see someone getting really annoyed when the guy keeps trying to pull u-turns on Sukhumvit at the wrong place and turn down onto Phra Khanong, and multiple other streets, half a dozen times.

Also had my girlfriend basically yelling at a taxi driver who was either deaf, or completely retarded. I don't know what was wrong with him, but he literally wouldn't turn or stop anywhere we told him to. Right in front of my condo she had to yell at him, literally yell, before he would stop. He wasn't trying to kidnap us or anything, he was just fucked in the head, or high on drugs, or deaf, or retarded. Not sure which.

Anyway, my point is 1. don't fuck with taxi drivers, and 2., don't believe them because many of them are fucked up some way or some how, and they most definitely carry machetes.

THC's 150 Notch SEA Tour [Updated] - bezler85 - 08-08-2013

I'm pretty new to the forum so apologies if this should be a new thread but as this story happened in Thailand I thought I would share it with you guys.

I recently arrived to Bangkok and after a couple of days, headed down to a few of the islands. I was on Ko Phan Ngan one night, and all was well. I was with a couple of friends, we were with a couple of Spanish girls we just met on the beach and the night was loking pretty standard. These girls were between 6 and 7, nothing to write home about, but we were all enjoying ourselves. Out the corner of my eye, I see a petite Italain smiling at me. She was probably a 6.5 but she was cute enough, and I thought she was interrested. I excused myself and went over to chat with her, fortunately seh had good English and she was giving me IOI's from the off.

Anyway, the night moved on, my friends hooked up with the Spanish girls and I went with the Italian girl to another bar. The conversation started getting a bit more interesting, and she was telling me how she just wanted a guy to dominate her as she has never had it before. I was thinking to myself - sure, an Italian girl (who in general are pretty sexually conservative as a rule - although she did live in London which explained a lot) telling me how she wants guys to do some pretty heavy shit to her, complaining that she has never had it before. - I dunno, maybe I was cynical but I was playing along anyway.

We went back to my bungalow, and started making out etc. All, pretty normal so far. The she tells me she has heard of something called a 'wrecking-ball'. Apparantly this is when you are doing a girl from behind, she grabs hold of your arms with hers and wraps her legs around you. Then you proceed to swing her about. I told her a wrecking ball usually ends up being smashed into something, and she said we didn't have to do that bit. I was a bit drunk by this point, and it all seemed very funny to me. Anyway, then she asked if we could try it. I said why not. So I started doing her from behind, she wrapped her legs around me and held herself up with her arms on mine. She was pretty light and I was dealing with it ok although it wasn't the most comformtable I have ever been. It was an effort keeping our balance so trying to fuck her at the same time became an absolute mission. After a few awkward seconds of this, I tried to lift her higher to see if I could actually fuck this girl this way, lost my footing and next thing I know she was heading face-first into the side of the bungalow.

Then the shit hit the fan. It didn't look good. A naked girl in my bungalow with a bleeding nose shouting and and screaming at me. I tried to calm her down and succeeded somewhat but she was not happy. I helped her clean herself up, collect her stuff, and put her in one of those shared taxis they have on the island.

Moral of the story, don't throw girls into walls - even in a sexual way. Although she did text me the next day saying we were cool and she didn't blame me at all. It was her idea etc. What a trooper!

THC's 150 Notch SEA Tour [Updated] - Beyond Borders - 08-08-2013

Quote: (08-08-2013 02:54 AM)bezler85 Wrote:  

I'm pretty new to the forum so apologies if this should be a new thread but as this story happened in Thailand I thought I would share it with you guys.

haha Great story - welcome to the forum.

THC's 150 Notch SEA Tour [Updated] - TravelHardcore - 08-08-2013

Quote: (08-07-2013 03:58 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

1. don't fuck with taxi drivers

Don't fuck with:

1. Taxi and Tuk-tuk drivers
2. Ladyboys
3. A girl married to a Thai guy

That last one can get way out of hand as well.

Quote: (08-08-2013 02:54 AM)bezler85 Wrote:  

A naked girl in my bungalow with a bleeding nose shouting and and screaming at me.

That's a hilarious story. Even better if she was screaming in Italian

THC's 150 Notch SEA Tour [Updated] - Kieran - 08-08-2013

Add bar owners/staff to that list as well. Not so much the big places, but smaller places usually have baseball bats, machetes etc behind the bar and are willing to use them.

THC's 150 Notch SEA Tour [Updated] - Beyond Borders - 08-08-2013

Quote: (08-08-2013 05:32 AM)TravelHardcore Wrote:  

2. Ladyboys

Holy Shit! This just reactivated my memory - I just napped for a couple hours and had the craziest dream.

Met up with Rio in Bangkok and when he left me waiting somewhere while he ran an errand, some ladyboy was getting way too fresh with me and wouldn't stop. I finally got tired of her antics and I went to push her off and she fell and hit her face on the pavement.

Starts flipping out but I manage to get away and move on down the road. Only she comes and somehow finds me and is trying to fight with me. Wasn't swinging back - just tossing her off and deflecting claws but she comes at me with her shoe and I take her other shoe and high heeled her in the face with it before she could do to me.

She gets ahold of me and I slip and end up on the ground and she's trying to beat on me while also trying to get sexual (paging Freud?), so I pulled a switch on her from wrestling, toss her on her dome and proceed to deliver a good football punt square to her face. haha Problem seemingly solved. Thinking back it was a damn satisfying feeling.

At this, the crowd of Thais goes apeshit and are all coming at me raining punches. I clobbered a few in the face with the high heel and then bash bottles over a couple faces but eventually I'm on the ground getting the living piss kicked out of me. Think I ended up with a broken arm and a slightly non-functioning eye, and my backpack getting torn apart and raided. (If I really hit a bunch of Thais in the face with bottles I probably wouldn't be alive.)

Managed to regain consciousness and get back up and snag my laptop at least before the rest all got ferreted away. Maybe I need to start going posessionless? [Image: biggrin.gif]

Anyways, no more sleeping while dehydrated. Overactive imagination. Dream got even crazier from there - I even talked someone out of a willful amputation of their arm that they wanted me to witness.

Thanks a lot, Rio. You're kind of dick in person, bro. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Quote: (08-08-2013 05:32 AM)TravelHardcore Wrote:  

3. A girl married to a Thai guy

Came very close to this once - not by my own accord.

Guy that managed my apartment building had this seriously hot wife - she had a few kids but definitely spoke great English and was one of my only translators in the building. That building was like a little village within walls, shaped like a coliseum with this huge courtyard in the middle and we'd sit out there barbecuing. She was always working at this desk tucked away in the restaurant.

Word from Thai buddies was the husband had another wife or mistress with kids in Bangkok, and he'd always go down there for a few days - sometimes weeks at a time.

Anyways, one night I went in the restaurant and the whole place was dead. Not a soul in the courtyard either. She's sitting there at the desk and for the first time ever she's drinking beer...alone. Her husband is in Bangkok.

Being the gentleman that I am, I couldn't help but join her. We'd always flirted. Had her laughing all night and we're looking at pictures on her computer side by side - showing her pics of where I'm from on Google Images and cool places I've traveled - as she was going off about how she wishes she could travel. We drink more beer.

She's starting to get sauced and keeps touching my arm. Really warming up. Then she starts talking about how she never gets to go out and she wants to go party. Do I want to take her out to Monkey Club? Or Fabrique? I think this was the part that really spooked me (the fact that she was willing to be seen with me in public). I think she said she hadn't been out to a club in something like five years - she was around 28, her husband in his late 40s.

I finally decided to call it a night, said nah, I'm tired, and I waited for her to close up. Walked her to the elevator and rode up together. I think she may have even mentioned something about my room or which floor was it or something.

Man, it was so in the bag, and I wish there was a better story as I really wanted to hit that, but it just seemed like a real bad idea. I mean, these people lived in the same building - a lot of the people didn't like her husband but he seemed alright to me.

I got off on my floor, bid her a good night, and went and jacked off. Aaaaargh...

I told one of my player Thai buddies about it later and he actually kept it a secret but gave me shit to no end. "You failed, Man. You failed." haha Even months later he'd bring it up. Turned out every guy in the building had been dying to bang that woman. He also stressed that he didn't think there was anything to fear or feel guilty about, so you can bet I had second thoughts.

Smart move all in all but still to this day one of my biggest pussy regrets.

THC's 150 Notch SEA Tour [Updated] - TravelHardcore - 08-08-2013

In other news, broke the LMR streak. Had one of the smoothest TF dates ever. She came over to a bar right next to my condo for the token drink. Most Thai girls love to take care of their nails and put some color or motive on there. So I usually fake my interest: "You have nice nails, let me see" and grab their hands. This is an easy way to get the kino up.

She didn't let go. So we're holding hands 10 minutes into the date. Going smoothly.

Her English really sucked though so I had to use all the (little) Thai that I know and use and use my phone's translator at one moment. But I felt that not much more comfort was needed. So we finish the drink, I say "let's go" and we start walking to my place. No questions asked. No need fake excuses like "come check out my post stamp collection".

I liked that.

As soon as we're in the elevator and the doors close I start making out with her. I don't do this often but all the signs were there and she was so compliant I just knew it was the right move. I did have to think about BeyondBorders' story for a moment, where the girl freaked out after this kind of move lol. Guess that was bad luck man!

Back to my room, I put on the music, throw her on the bed and ZERO LMR.

Well she did mumble something like "I don't know..." while I pulled of her panties, women and their token resistance lol.

She already had a kid and no c-section, but her pussy was still sooo tight. I've noticed that before here in SEA.