Roosh V Forum
Mystery's Actual Results - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Mystery's Actual Results (/thread-22635.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Mystery's Actual Results - soup - 04-10-2013

Quote: (04-10-2013 01:24 PM)Divorco Wrote:  

Enough of the homophobia.

As described in the "Why do you think Paul Janka was so successful?" thread, both Janka and Mystery got massive numbers. Janka met women at his apartment and escalated immediately. But Mystery had a "seven to ten hour" rule with no guidance for SNL's. To his credit, Mystery wrote about "freeze outs" to overcome last minute resistance. But I never read about Mystery ending dates early, kicking women out of his apartment, or postponing a sure-thing in favor of more convenient inventory. Mystery was strong on opening, but weak on closing.

This matters because Mystery bolsters his advice by boasting of success. Mystery's outlandish attire might have actually worked for him in L.A. clubs. Or maybe he could have done better by working out and dressing normal. Who knows? More importantly, this stuff won't necessarily work for his students in other environments. Some students could even get discouraged because they suspect Mystery got 56 women per year. Instead, Mystery got 9 per year. Considering that he went out 3-4 nights per week, that is comparable to Roosh's recommendation of going out 2 nights per week and getting 3-8 per year.

I don't see what the big deal is with how he dressed. Standard Graver attire. That was the normal kind of shit you'd see at goth clubs and raves at the time.

Mystery's Actual Results - Spike - 04-10-2013

How many of you haters retired at the age of 37/38 like Mystery? Dude made enough to retire and probably has some guy working for him raking in some extra affiliate cash.

If an unknown guy like me makes a few hundred a month with one book without much promotion. How much do you think a guy like him is still making?

Mystery's Actual Results - thegmanifesto - 04-10-2013

Quote: (04-10-2013 01:15 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Westcoast, you need to concentrate more on your posts man. That last one fell apart at the seams.

Yeah, he was really all over the map on that one, it was just asking to be chopped apart.

I am almost surprised he didn't say that "Mystery wrote Bang Ukraine. ...And made a couple million off of The Day Bang Belarus TV Show, all the money is stashed in a tax haven in Switzerland!" or something.

I was almost ready for Westcoast to say something like, "Mystery founded Youtube and brokered the deal with Google! The guy is caked up! Worth Millions! I love him! I want to marry him!"

That was a real bizarre post by the guy. It was coming from some alternative fantasy world or something. He was just throwing out all kinds of strange things.

I hope Westcoast is alright.

Maybe he ate a bad E-tab last night or something.

I will give him the benefit of the doubt. I am cool like that.

Mystery's Actual Results - el mechanico - 04-10-2013

Maybe Mystery created bitcoins and litecoins which I just lost 100 bucks in. Can I sue him?

Mystery's Actual Results - Divorco - 04-10-2013

Quote: (04-10-2013 01:33 PM)soup Wrote:  

Mystery might have connected game to evo-psych.
I hate that pseudo-intellectual attitude. Mystery didn't even go to college. Roosh was a working biologist, and he doesn't spout that bullshit.

Quote: (04-10-2013 02:25 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

How many of you haters retired at the age of 37/38 like Mystery?

Fame and money are different. Mystery is a perpetually unemployed magician; that doesn't mean he is retired!

I suspect Mystery made decent money off workshops and expensive coach certification programs though. I don't know how much went to partners, taxes, spending, or investments. For all I know he might have bankrolled a failed business expansion. Or he might live frugally and invest wisely.

Quote: (04-10-2013 03:12 PM)Divorco Wrote:  

Quote: (04-10-2013 01:33 PM)soup Wrote:  

Mystery might have connected game to evo-psych.
I hate that pseudo-intellectual attitude. Mystery didn't even go to college. Roosh was a working biologist, and he doesn't spout that bullshit.

How many of you haters retired at the age of 37/38 like Mystery?

Fame and money are different. Mystery is a perpetually unemployed magician; that doesn't mean he is retired!

I suspect Mystery made decent money off workshops and expensive coach certification programs though. I don't know how much went to partners, taxes, spending, or investments. For all I know he might have bankrolled a failed business expansion. Or he might live frugally and invest wisely.

Actually, from what I remember, he did study evolutionary psychology. Who said that going to college is best thing in the world anyway?

BTW, I'd classify wearing a custom made suit as form of peacocking. You've got to admit that it will turn heads.

Anyway, what's the big deal with Mystery all of a sudden? The guy has been off the scene for a while now..

Shouldn't you guys be ragging on one of the current gurus?

Mystery's Actual Results - patron - 04-10-2013

If I had to dress like Mystery to get laid, I would quit the game.

Mystery's Actual Results - Giovonny - 04-10-2013

Mystery didn't even go to college.

Irrelevant.

Knowledge can be gained without going to college.

These guys dropped out of college:

Mark Zuckerberg
Steve Jobs
Richard Branson
Walt Disney
Bill Gates
Michael Dell
Larry Ellison

Going to college doesn't mean that you are smarter then anybody else.

I don't know how much went to partners, taxes, spending, or investments. For all I know he might have bankrolled a failed business expansion. Or he might live frugally and invest wisely.

So, what you are saying is -- You have no idea how much money Mystery has.

He could be rich or he could be poor? You have no idea. Correct?

Quote: (04-10-2013 04:19 PM)patron Wrote:  

If I had to dress like Mystery to get laid, I would quit the game.

You would quit the game?

So, you would give up women and sex???

Because of fashion?

Mystery's Actual Results - thegmanifesto - 04-10-2013

Quote: (04-10-2013 04:11 PM)soup Wrote:  

BTW, I'd classify wearing a custom made suit as form of peacocking.

Oh Jesus.

Now Mystery "Pioneered" dressing sharp too.

Did he pioneer clothes as well?

What about water? No one drank water before Mystery, right?

Quote: (04-10-2013 04:32 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Because of fashion trends?

Fashion "trends" are for women.

"Style" is for men.

My Grandfather taught me that.

Which was of course taught to him by none other than Mystery back in Northern Ireland.

Mystery also started the IRA, or so I hear.

Mystery was not a playboy. He was a businessman.

He didn't care about getting laid. He cared about $$$.

His game was not getting girls. His game was making money from game education.

The fuzzy hats, the nail polish, the outfits -- They were not to get girls. They were to create a "buzz" around his tv show and books.

It was all for show. It was all Hollywood. Mystery was a performer, not a player.

Don't judge him on his player skills. Judge him on his business skills.

Leave my boy Erik alone. [Image: cheerleader.gif]

Quote: (04-10-2013 04:35 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (04-10-2013 04:32 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Because of fashion trends?

Fashion "trends" are for women.

"Style" is for men.

I never said that!

Check my post again..

[Image: monkey.gif]

Mystery's Actual Results - el mechanico - 04-10-2013

Quote: (04-10-2013 04:39 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Mystery was not a playboy. He was a businessman.

He didn't care about getting laid. He cared about $$$.

The fuzzy hats, the nail polish, the outfits -- They were not to get girls. They were to create a "buzz" around his tv show and books.

It was all for show. It was all Hollywood. Mystery was a performer, not a player.

Don't judge him on his player skills. Judge him on his business skills.

Leave my boy Erik alone. [Image: cheerleader.gif]
I'm sorry Gio he will be judged here on his player skillz. After all he did create this place.

Now..What if I wrote books about auto repair and couldn't fix shit but wore some crazy Nascar suit and helmet all the time. Would I get hate?

Mystery's Actual Results - Sebastian - 04-10-2013

I started to hate Mystery because of those who worships him like a god.

In their opinion, they use him like it is a proven fact by scientist.
'because Mystery said so...'
'According to Mystery...'

Quote: (04-10-2013 04:50 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

What if I wrote books about auto repair and couldn't fix shit but wore some crazy Nascar suit and helmet all the time. Would I get hate?

If you wrote auto repair books, had your own auto repair show, taught workshops on auto repair, gave private lessons on auto repair, got famous for auto repair..

And, wore a Nascar suit and helmet..

And, you were actually a shitty mechanic..

I would say -- "He is one hell of a businessman!"

Okay, forget it, You guys are assholes, I'm going back to the "Everything Else" part of the forum. You hurt my feelings.

Mystery's Actual Results - Divorco - 04-10-2013

Quote: (04-10-2013 04:28 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

These guys dropped out of college:

Mark Zuckerberg - Harvard
Steve Jobs - Reed College
Richard Branson - Okay
Walt Disney - Dude, he worked during World War I.
Bill Gates Harvard
Michael Dell - U.T. Austin
Larry Ellison - University of Illinois

Going to college doesn't mean that you are smarter then anybody else.

They attended some fine schools. Mystery was never even accepted. Big difference.

Quote: (04-10-2013 04:11 PM)soup Wrote:  

Actually, from what I remember, he did study evolutionary psychology. Who said that going to college is best thing in the world anyway?
Quote: (04-10-2013 04:28 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Knowledge can be gained without going to college.

Mystery's and Co.'s evolutionary stuff is just sophomoric. These guys just read a few paperbacks to pretend to be scientists. It undercuts their credibility IMO. In contrast, Roosh writes about his own in-field experiences and his students'. This is much more relevant and "scientific".

Quote: (04-10-2013 04:39 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Mystery ... didn't care about getting laid. He cared about $$$.

No way. In 1998 he had already been doing this stuff for six years. Then he posted on message boards for three years. Nobody knew The Game would become a bestseller.

I think this thread is hurting my credibility!

Divorco,

You're probably right.

Mystery has shitty game.

How do you explain his mainstream success?

Did he just get lucky? (right place, right time, right product)

Mystery's Actual Results - Aliblahba - 04-10-2013

I just don't see how anyone who worships or defends mystery could be red pill. Mystery is as far away from alpha as they get. Just like Tim Ferris fanboys. I'm seeing a trend here.

If Mystery put on a custom suit and grew a beard like Roosh can we stop arguing about him?[img][Image: suit_Custom_made_Men_Business_suit_black_Suit_T.jpg][/img]

Quote: (04-10-2013 05:32 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I just don't see how anyone who worships or defends mystery could be red pill. Mystery is as far away from alpha as they get. Just like Tim Ferris fanboys. I'm seeing a trend here.

You're probably right.

I admit that I am not red pill. I never claimed to be. ( I don't think)

I'm not even sure what it is..?

I don't think Mystery is alpha but I have learned some concepts from him.

I've learned some concepts from Tim Ferris.

What is the trend that you are seeing???

^^^Yeah, you're still blue pill. Pick better role models. Especially ones that don't wear nail polish.

Quote: (04-10-2013 05:43 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

^^^Yeah, you're still blue pill. Pick better role models. Especially ones that don't wear nail polish.

Fuck. I knew it. I'll call you later.

Quote: (04-10-2013 05:48 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Fuck. I knew it. I'll call you later.

You got my number.

edit- but don't call till after 10. I need to redo my nail polish and comb my fuzzy hat. Gotta get into my frame first.

You guys are missing the point- he was trying to get the goth/rockstar look like Marilyn Manson, Trent Reznor, Kid Rock, etc. That was tribe he wanted to affiliate with. You want to pick up goth chicks, then it might behoove to be a goth..
[Image: Marilyn-Manson.jpg][Image: goggles2.jpg][Image: Kid-Rock-chopper-kid-rock-1606472-1951-2408.jpg]

Here's the real question:

If any of the girls in following pictures made themselves available to you, would you not bang? If you say you wouldn't, then maybe Mystsery isn't the one who is a faggot ha

[Image: loren-goth-chick-big-breasts.jpg]
[Image: 3604774667_09ff80f493_o.jpg]
[Image: bubble-raver.jpg]
[Image: hot_goth_chicks_rule_640_13.jpg][Image: Hot%20wallpaper%20sexy%20gothic%20girl.JPG]
[Image: 2958548213_df9edf7169.jpg]
[Image: discussionclosed.gif]

Mystery's Actual Results - MikeCF - 04-10-2013

How many of you haters retired at the age of 37/38 like Mystery? Dude made enough to retire and probably has some guy working for him raking in some extra affiliate cash.

If an unknown guy like me makes a few hundred a month with one book without much promotion. How much do you think a guy like him is still making?

It may come as a surprise, but I can think of at least 3 guys on the board who have/could have retired (but still wanted to chase paper) younger than 38, and I know a guy who posts who is in his mid-20s and probably will have enough cash stacked to retire at 31.

Not everyone who disagrees with a guy is a hater.

Hating means you're looking at someone better than you and find a way to snipe at the guy to bring him down to your level.

Sometimes you're better than a guy (or equal to him) and just point out some obvious flaws.

Doesn't mean you're a hater; just means you disagree with the guy.