Roosh V Forum
Kate Upton doesn't show signs of avoiding the wall - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Kate Upton doesn't show signs of avoiding the wall (/thread-18945.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Kate Upton doesn't show signs of avoiding the wall - jctennis123 - 05-14-2013

What is wrong with you people? So everyone commenting on this thread (with the exception of a few) all get super hot models and think Kate is 'fat' and 'gross'? Talk about misplaced confidence. And seriously Athlone? I wouldn't go near that first black chick.

Kate is super hot and I would definitely bang her. She is also way richer than me. And more famous. Yes, there are hotter people but so what, she is still really hot - hotter than 90% of girls you or I will see in a month's time. Plus half of her body is boob, no one else seems to appreciate this.

Kate Upton doesn't show signs of avoiding the wall - MidniteSpecial - 05-14-2013

She got a square body son.

Kate Upton doesn't show signs of avoiding the wall - Cr33pin - 05-14-2013

I wouldnt kick her outta bed for eating crackers
[Image: 59499_gallery.jpg]
[Image: 9056_900.jpg]

Kate Upton doesn't show signs of avoiding the wall - kosko - 05-14-2013

Quote: (05-14-2013 10:22 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

I wouldnt kick her outta bed for eating crackers
[Image: 59499_gallery.jpg]
[Image: 9056_900.jpg]

I am trying to find anything in that photo that isn't heavily enhanced.

Here are civilian photos with more truth to them:

[Image: kate-upton-covers-her-boobs-with-a-jacke...35x580.jpg]

[Image: kate-upton-dougie-3april11.jpg]

Kate Upton doesn't show signs of avoiding the wall - Dexter Morgan - 05-14-2013

Quote: (12-24-2012 05:23 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

There's a chance these photos were just taken at an awkward angle that makes her body look worse than it is. Though I can't say I've ever thought she had a great body. Her proportions are weird, and that doesn't bode well for a girl just barely out of her teens. Absolutely gorgeous face though.

Gorgeous face and fantastic tits...i'm not sure what the rest of her body is like because I've never been able to take my eyes below chest level!!

Kate Upton doesn't show signs of avoiding the wall - Excelsior - 05-15-2013

Quote: (05-14-2013 09:03 AM)jctennis123 Wrote:  

What is wrong with you people?

What's wrong with you?

[Image: LpkANiz.gif]

Quote:Quote:

So everyone commenting on this thread (with the exception of a few) all get super hot models and think Kate is 'fat' and 'gross'?

No, we just don't think Kate Upton is that special.

Talk about misplaced confidence. And seriously Athlone? I wouldn't go near that first black chick.

Less competition for me, then.

[Image: ZUMbGll.gif]

Kate is super hot and I would definitely bang her.

Kate is cute and I would definitely hit it.

She is also way richer than me.

Don't care.

And more famous.

Care even less.

Yes, there are hotter people but so what, she is still really hot - hotter than 90% of girls you or I will see in a month's time.

Decrease that figure by around 15-20% and I'll be in line with you.

Maybe.

Plus half of her body is boob, no one else seems to appreciate this.

You've just claimed that half of her body is fat in a thread where men are criticizing the shape of her body. Are you sure this is helpful?

Her breasts are about the only exemplary thing on her, and even then that's only the case if you're a boob guy (as most American men apparently are). She has large breasts and not much else. I do not find this impressive enough to warrant the amount of praise she is getting.

There are millions of girls at or above her level on the internet (I post plenty of them daily) and I walk around my campus and see several women I consider equally or more attractive every single day (I'd probably see more were I not stuck at an Ivy). These females are not in Sports Illustrated, thus I consider Kate Upton to be severely overrated.

Now:

[Image: iYS9Iot.gif]

Kate Upton doesn't show signs of avoiding the wall - Tuthmosis - 05-15-2013

7-day suspension for jctennis123.

Kate Upton doesn't show signs of avoiding the wall - Cr33pin - 07-01-2013

[Image: Kate-Upton-on-a-Horse.gif]

blurry kate upton boobies

Kate Upton doesn't show signs of avoiding the wall - kosko - 07-01-2013

^^ She has a painfully average body, her tits hold up nice though.

Kate Upton doesn't show signs of avoiding the wall - ghostdog - 07-01-2013

They look like the kind that will sag really bad

Kate Upton doesn't show signs of avoiding the wall - kosko - 07-01-2013

Quote: (07-01-2013 12:31 PM)ghostdog Wrote:  

They look like the kind that will sag really bad

Gravity always wins but I've seen a lot of girls with tits that size by her age already having pancakes.

Kate Upton doesn't show signs of avoiding the wall - GameTheory - 07-01-2013

^^^ chicks with b00bs as small as B cups will have the "runny sunny-side-up eggs" syndrome

Kate Upton doesn't show signs of avoiding the wall - Samseau - 07-01-2013

Man she's getting a big gut.

Kate Upton doesn't show signs of avoiding the wall - bigdrov1x - 07-01-2013

Alright gentlemen. The fact is that you will be able to find normal women in most major cities that are actually hotter than most celebrities. Being a celebrity usually means that you have connections(Kate Upton), or got discovered, or was in the right place at right time. Thats all it means. If they happen to be attractive, then so be it. Being famous doesnt mean that you are the most beautiful. I can say with absolutely 100% confidence that I could find a freakin whore in TJ that would be hotter than Upton. I am talking better tits, better ass, better shape of body, better face, blonde hair, and even younger 18/19. And that is a freaking whore who would sleep with anyone for less than 100$. So it would not be hard at all to find a normal woman who is hotter. Just go to a nice shopping mall and hang out in front of the hot stores for women, vic secret, nordstrom etc. I guarantee that it would not take long to find a girl hotter than her. Shes definitely hot and bangable, but so many girls are hotter, they just are not famous.

Kate Upton doesn't show signs of avoiding the wall - _DC_ - 07-01-2013

In an average WEEKDAY I see 10-100 girls better than KU depending how far I walk. I live in Miami Beach though, its a highly recommended lifestyle choice.

Kate Upton doesn't show signs of avoiding the wall - xmlenigma - 07-02-2013

Quote: (07-01-2013 10:34 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Quote: (07-01-2013 06:03 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Ouch! She had gods gift of a chest, but complacency and she went from Cat Daddy perfection to "gaining" fat.

She's still hot on account of the PAIR, but a good fitness trainer to whip her into shape and she could rock!

Kate Upton doesn't show signs of avoiding the wall - kosko - 07-02-2013

Quote: (07-02-2013 03:50 PM)xmlenigma Wrote:  

Quote: (07-01-2013 10:34 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Quote: (07-01-2013 06:03 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Ouch! She had gods gift of a chest, but complacency and she went from Cat Daddy perfection to "gaining" fat.

She's still hot on account of the PAIR, but a good fitness trainer to whip her into shape and she could rock!

You don't think she already has one ? She is a "elite" cover model and has access to the top stylists, trainers, and hell she probably has a personal chef. What we see here is most likely her near/at her best and her body still looks like shit.

This is why we slam this bitch so hard. Any guy can find a girl a Starbucks today, right now (I'm serious) whom has a way bangin' body then her. I just seen some random broad on the tram whom gave me a way more raging' boner than that box of corn flakes called Kate Upton.

She doesn't need a gym. Men in America just need a reality check gassing' her up so much.

Kate Upton doesn't show signs of avoiding the wall - Cr33pin - 07-02-2013

[Image: tumblr_ma0p31Ap0H1r0fmqmo1_250.gif]
[Image: iIgkUtXBgpqhL.gif]
[Image: hot-kate-upton-gifs-body-paint.gif]

Kate Upton doesn't show signs of avoiding the wall - Teedub - 07-02-2013

The only thing that irritates me about the Upton love in the media, is the fact that fat girls get comfort in an overweight girl being considered a bona fide 10 out of 10. It means they slack even more than they should. It's a consistent slide to the bottom these days in the Anglo world.

Kate Upton doesn't show signs of avoiding the wall - TheRookie - 07-02-2013

She is one of those chicks that really can't put on any extra weight. Some chicks take the weight nicely in the hips and thighs - hers goes straight to the face and waist.

Kate Upton doesn't show signs of avoiding the wall - Que enspastic - 07-03-2013

Quote: (05-14-2013 09:03 AM)jctennis123 Wrote:  

Kate is super hot and I would definitely bang her. She is also way richer than me. And more famous. Yes, there are hotter people but so what, she is still really hot - hotter than 90% of girls you or I will see in a month's time. Plus half of her body is boob, no one else seems to appreciate this.

i'd say hotter than 60% in a high class club. but that leaves an awful high number of girls that 'should' be models in place of her.

Kate Upton doesn't show signs of avoiding the wall - Que enspastic - 07-03-2013

i'm sure someone else may have pointed this out already.

but take away the boobs

and she resembles a milk carton

Kate Upton doesn't show signs of avoiding the wall - Samseau - 07-03-2013

I was just thinking about this... if we, as a red pill forum realize how overrated Kate is, what do other women, and specifically other models think about this? They must be jealous as hell.

A few quick google searches later and I find this...

Upton, whose racy Antarctic photo shoot landed her the much-coveted cover of SI's swimsuit issue for the second year in a row, is finding fame a little ... icy.

According to Us Weekly, the 20-year-old blonde bombshell's fellow pinups are not the biggest fans of the mag's Kate Upton photos - or the model herself.

"The SI models hate her," an insider tells the celebrity news magazine of the voluptuous cover girl. "They are jealous, but Kate's also been a bitch to them."

In fact, relations are so chilly between Upton and the other models that they won't socialize with one another even when they're sitting just a few feet apart.

At a 1Oak party in Las Vegas on February 14, right after the cover's release, Upton kept to herself as the rest of the ladies chatted among themselves.

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2013/0...b02Lt.dpuf

Perhaps you’ve noticed that the latest “it girl", Kate Upton, is as hated by women as she is loved by men. Why? She hasn’t released enough interviews to say anything about her actual character, and women don’t regard other sex symbols with nearly the same amount of disgust. Megan Fox and Angelina Jolie had their share of ridicule, but Kate Upton seems to rake in the insults like no other. I went on a women’s message board and found the following comments about her:

"idg why guys are obsessed with her"

"her body in general is flabby and floppy…her boobs sag and flop all over the place"

"I never thought she was great looking. She has a really weird shape."

"She’s gelatinous. I don’t get the appeal."

"She’s fat for a model, and the face…no."

"She’s so ‘meh’ all around."

"Sports Illustrated and men everywhere have terrible taste."

Really? Men everywhere? What constitutes good taste then, something that only women find appealing? Obviously, the women making such snide comments about a gorgeous girl’s body are jealous in some way. Otherwise, they wouldn’t feel the need to remark on this.

http://lexcali.tumblr.com/post/269836223...kate-upton

Kate Upton doesn't show signs of avoiding the wall - Timoteo - 07-03-2013

Yeah...Upton getting back-to-back covers is suspect. Granted, she was at her tightest for SI because you simply can't have a sloppy swimsuit model, but since then she's obviously enjoyed herself and skipped the gym. I don't want to go too far in the other direction and say she's a flat-out dog, but she simply isn't special. Not special enough to warrant all the positive props the mainstream media hurls at her. She's blond, reasonably cute, with BIG TITTIES. That clouds the media's thinking. I don't blame the other chicks for feeling the way they do (though you can't blame Upton for her success...she just shows up for work, and others do the rest), but the SI cover is a career maker. It's like winning an Oscar for a model. If you look at the history of covers, Upton doesn't really stack up to many of them. There are far hotter women that never got covers. There's one thing that's always true about the industry though...there's always a hotter girl coming. And Upton's overall body/looks don't speak to longevity. She'd better get busy with those acting lessons...hahaha!

Kate Upton doesn't show signs of avoiding the wall - Muk - 07-03-2013

see...I knew something was wrong when feminists started pushing her...