Roosh V Forum
The Sweden thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Sweden thread (/thread-13464.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

The Sweden thread - Roosh - 07-09-2012

Quote:Quote:

on average a Swedish girl is more likely to be interested in conversing with an English-speaking guy than with a guy from let's say Asia, Africa or Latin America

I don't think I can agree with that.

The Sweden thread - raskol - 07-09-2012

Roosh, based on physical looks alone, how do Swedish girls compare to Ukrainian girls?

The Sweden thread - Deb Auchery - 07-10-2012

Quote: (07-09-2012 06:52 AM)solo Wrote:  

Well, first of all I don't think English guys "kill" in Sweden but on average a Swedish girl is more likely to be interested in conversing with an English-speaking guy than with a guy from let's say Asia, Africa or Latin America. I think the ability to make herself understood in his native language is a factor in this, as is the the fact that Swedes are more accostumed to anglosphere culture. It's not really an important question whether she wants to show off or not, but that is just something that I have sensed.

Yeah I mean obviously nobody is going to clear up there just because they are British. The Swedish are a pretty "cool" bunch though, lots of hipsters, their fashion sense is very often British style, they model themselves somewhat on the culture. Plus places like London are very exciting to Swedes, I have heard that Sweden can be rather dull at times.

And of course, Swede chicks will be more interested in mixing with a guy from Asia, Africa, Latina America etc. I mean what's going to be a better conversation starter, saying you are from London or saying you're from Nairobi?.

The Sweden thread - rudebwoy - 07-10-2012

Quote: (07-10-2012 06:24 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

Quote: (07-09-2012 06:52 AM)solo Wrote:  

Well, first of all I don't think English guys "kill" in Sweden but on average a Swedish girl is more likely to be interested in conversing with an English-speaking guy than with a guy from let's say Asia, Africa or Latin America. I think the ability to make herself understood in his native language is a factor in this, as is the the fact that Swedes are more accostumed to anglosphere culture. It's not really an important question whether she wants to show off or not, but that is just something that I have sensed.

Yeah I mean obviously nobody is going to clear up there just because they are British. The Swedish are a pretty "cool" bunch though, lots of hipsters, their fashion sense is very often British style, they model themselves somewhat on the culture. Plus places like London are very exciting to Swedes, I have heard that Sweden can be rather dull at times.

And of course, Swede chicks will be more interested in mixing with a guy from Asia, Africa, Latina America etc. I mean what's going to be a better conversation starter, saying you are from London or saying you're from Nairobi?.

Would they even know where Nairobi is?

I used NYC and it worked for me!

I would disagree there style is British, more Italian.

The Sweden thread - bacan - 07-10-2012

"I've been to a lot of bars and clubs in the area and I've made note of the ones with the least amount of light. Now I go to the dark ones so I can be surrounded by only beautiful people. It's like I'm in Sweden." P. 44 Bang

heh

The Sweden thread - trainwreck - 07-21-2012

I'm by no means a self declared Sweden expert but I've lived now in Stockholm for the last year on and off. I've dated a Swede more or less seriously and have gotten to know hers and other social circles.

A couple things

#1 Swedes see sex as the most natural thing ever. I love sex as much as any other guy... but I'm not comfortable with my girl going on a coffee with an ex fuckbuddy. Her being cool with when into running into him, all good. But still being friends with an old fuck buddy.. naw. Even with the most normal, non threatening friends.. you can feel some kind of weird vibe around, making you wonder if they ever had a mercy fuck.

#2 Dominance. They love this at the beginning and love you for recognizing that men and women are after all not 100% equal. But after a month or two, they'll start testing you on that. Even the most sweet Swede will end up testing you after 3-4 months on for your masculinity. There's no smooth sailing like with Polish or other EE girls after a while. You see that with the divorce rates. From what I heard, the average marriage between a Swede and a foreigner is 5 years, while between another Swede it's 9 years. You really have to put up boundaries

#3 Even if she seems like the "relationship type" of girl, she's really not. I rate Norwegians better for LTRs, and Swedes definitely better than the superslutty Finnish girls. They are quite faithful but once they're outside a relationship they listen to their hypergamous friends and start dating multiple guy and banging others on the side. I think someone posted around 11 avg partners as "normal" at Uppsala university, lol. Even your sweet nice girl who has had 3 super long relationships has a double digit notch count under her belt. I've banged a Swede on a house party 15 minutes after meeting her once, and I'm sure other people have managed to do better. Once they're out of the country, it's even worse.

#4 Which brings you to another thing.. their slutty friends. The culture has been drawn from "being ok with sex (80s, 90s)" to a Sex and the city culture. In Stockholm I've had girls telling me about their fat friends banging 5 guys the last 7 days and acting offended when I shrugged it off as a thing I didn't care about, especially because I told her that her friend didn't seem happy at all with her life. (ohh! If it was my male friend, you'd high 5 him!!).

#5 Sex and the city lifestyle. You can see that girls 27+ are actively seeking for a provider while still being proud of them banging around with a lot of dudes during their prime years. Swedish guys don't seem to care though.

#6 They can't express their feelings. These girls by culture aren't encourage to show how they feel. They have no idea how to express themselves, become moody and you stand there with your dick in your hand. It made me miss crazy southern Europeans that would scream and after 5 minutes have insane make up sex.

#7 Left wing like crazy. Most of the young 20-30 crowd has been brainwashed with white guilt. They love helping out homeless people (obvious scams, homeless people get treated in Sweden for free) and talk about how they went to Africa on a "personal discovery".

#8 They live above their means, especially since everything in Stockholm is hyper expensive. Education is free, but everything around it isn't. Most of the middle class helps out their kids with some money and some of those chicks actually have a job. But they still go out every night during college to get drunk and be a cum dumpster for the night. The easy access to cheap government loans is a great way for the Swedish government to enslave their students. Most girls I knew that had at least 1 or 2 semesters outside of the country (oooh, best years of my life!! yeah.. best dicks of your life, lol) during their college years, were at around 40k Eur in debt. Guess who gets to pay that? Yep, their first hubby. They love to show you how independent they are at first, but after a couple of dates I've had girls joke about me buying them a coffee because they barely could afford it.

#9 Horrible cooks. Well, that says it all.

#10 They age really bad. You'll see a MILF here and there if they stay in shape but that's it. Their skin wasn't really made for the tanning craze that goes on on these mediterranean islands. Girls 28 already with deep wrinkles from exposure to smoking, drinking and sun isn't uncommon.

After a long time in Eastern Europe, I have lost 99% of the respect I had for Swedish girls.

Compare these points to a feminine caring eastern European girl who despises a SatC lifestyle and see for yourself who you'd rather date. The only good thing about Sweden is how tight knit these social circles are.. but even then.. what's it good for if their friends don't really want to accept you into it anyway. I had to keep myself quite shut about my political thoughts.. and I consider myself very liberal compared to the average American or German.

They're great for one night stands.. but that's it.

Would love to hear someone else's input on this. Especially from the Swedes here.

/disclaimer: 99% of this applies to girls in Stockholm. Haven't really seen anything else regarding how smaller cities are

The Sweden thread - chochemonger1 - 07-21-2012

Quote: (07-21-2012 11:03 AM)trainwreck Wrote:  

I'm by no means a self declared Sweden expert but I've lived now in Stockholm for the last year on and off. I've dated a Swede more or less seriously and have gotten to know hers and other social circles.

A couple things

#1 Swedes see sex as the most natural thing ever. I love sex as much as any other guy... but I'm not comfortable with my girl going on a coffee with an ex fuckbuddy. Her being cool with when into running into him, all good. But still being friends with an old fuck buddy.. naw. Even with the most normal, non threatening friends.. you can feel some kind of weird vibe around, making you wonder if they ever had a mercy fuck.

#2 Dominance. They love this at the beginning and love you for recognizing that men and women are after all not 100% equal. But after a month or two, they'll start testing you on that. Even the most sweet Swede will end up testing you after 3-4 months on for your masculinity. There's no smooth sailing like with Polish or other EE girls after a while. You see that with the divorce rates. From what I heard, the average marriage between a Swede and a foreigner is 5 years, while between another Swede it's 9 years. You really have to put up boundaries

#3 Even if she seems like the "relationship type" of girl, she's really not. I rate Norwegians better for LTRs, and Swedes definitely better than the superslutty Finnish girls. They are quite faithful but once they're outside a relationship they listen to their hypergamous friends and start dating multiple guy and banging others on the side. I think someone posted around 11 avg partners as "normal" at Uppsala university, lol. Even your sweet nice girl who has had 3 super long relationships has a double digit notch count under her belt. I've banged a Swede on a house party 15 minutes after meeting her once, and I'm sure other people have managed to do better. Once they're out of the country, it's even worse.

#4 Which brings you to another thing.. their slutty friends. The culture has been drawn from "being ok with sex (80s, 90s)" to a Sex and the city culture. In Stockholm I've had girls telling me about their fat friends banging 5 guys the last 7 days and acting offended when I shrugged it off as a thing I didn't care about, especially because I told her that her friend didn't seem happy at all with her life. (ohh! If it was my male friend, you'd high 5 him!!).

#5 Sex and the city lifestyle. You can see that girls 27+ are actively seeking for a provider while still being proud of them banging around with a lot of dudes during their prime years. Swedish guys don't seem to care though.

#6 They can't express their feelings. These girls by culture aren't encourage to show how they feel. They have no idea how to express themselves, become moody and you stand there with your dick in your hand. It made me miss crazy southern Europeans that would scream and after 5 minutes have insane make up sex.

#7 Left wing like crazy. Most of the young 20-30 crowd has been brainwashed with white guilt. They love helping out homeless people (obvious scams, homeless people get treated in Sweden for free) and talk about how they went to Africa on a "personal discovery".

#8 They live above their means, especially since everything in Stockholm is hyper expensive. Education is free, but everything around it isn't. Most of the middle class helps out their kids with some money and some of those chicks actually have a job. But they still go out every night during college to get drunk and be a cum dumpster for the night. The easy access to cheap government loans is a great way for the Swedish government to enslave their students. Most girls I knew that had at least 1 or 2 semesters outside of the country (oooh, best years of my life!! yeah.. best dicks of your life, lol) during their college years, were at around 40k Eur in debt. Guess who gets to pay that? Yep, their first hubby. They love to show you how independent they are at first, but after a couple of dates I've had girls joke about me buying them a coffee because they barely could afford it.

#10 They age really bad. You'll see a MILF here and there if they stay in shape but that's it. Their skin wasn't really made for the tanning craze that goes on on these mediterranean islands. Girls 28 already with deep wrinkles from exposure to smoking, drinking and sun isn't uncommon.

After a long time in Eastern Europe, I have lost 99% of the respect I had for Swedish girls.

Compare these points to a feminine caring eastern European girl who despises a SatC lifestyle and see for yourself who you'd rather date. The only good thing about Sweden is how tight knit these social circles are.. but even then.. what's it good for if their friends don't really want to accept you into it anyway. I had to keep myself quite shut about my political thoughts.. and I consider myself very liberal compared to the average American or German.

They're great for one night stands.. but that's it.

Would love to hear someone else's input on this. Especially from the Swedes here.

/disclaimer: 99% of this applies to girls in Stockholm. Haven't really seen anything else regarding how smaller cities are
If I would return to Scandinavia, I would go for those Finish sluts, as I am under no ilusion, that there are any girlfriend worthy girls over there. As you said,for something long term, Eastern Europe has way better.

The Sweden thread - solo - 07-21-2012

This is a great breakdown. Unbelievably accurate really, it's like I would have written it myself.

In a way, that yourself and Roosh doesn't rate Swedish girls that high, shows I've been right all my life. I used to think that maybe it was my own fault, as a kid I was shy around girls and I didn't really start game until I was 27. During University I didn't network at all or tried to find a stable job in the country, I went traveling instead.

I'm working on adding some more thoughts...

The Sweden thread - solo - 07-21-2012

Yeah, Swedish girls live on another planet land in this respect, and they get away with it since, like Roosh said, there aren't that many really hot ones (in my elementary class growing up maybe 3 out of 15 girls were cute). They demand and assume that you accept that they are still friends with their exes, because they're read somewhere or seen in a tv-series that this is cool, grown-up, modern and liberal and the guy should "respect" her. Basically, I've realised that the only way to handle this is to be super alpha and just dominate her down completely, cave man game. I'm very blunt about my sexual interest now and I don't apologize for it. This is probably not the optimal way to go about it if you're just looking to bang her though. then it may be better to just nod your head.

Yep. A large part of my game is being really conservative and "old-fashioned" guy. Media, the culture, their friends, the sex education in school etc all feed them with liberal bullshit about gender equality and such. But the shit-testing is end-less. Many don't warm to you even after you've banged her. I feel like most girls I meet here are in therapy and on meds.

Yeah that was me posting that. Here are the links (in Swedish of course):
http://www.bt.se/nyheter/undersokning-bl...034025).gm
http://www.dn.se/nyheter/sverige/nya-sex...barnloshet
I studied in Lund but it's the same thing there. I had to escape to nearby Malmoe to find a hot girl that was bearable and she was from the Balkans and not Swedish. She's ruined now too though, infected with Cosmopolitan feminism.

I've always had a romantic idea of the other Nordic countries, though.

Before learning and practising game I spent most of my life discontent, with the occasional success. But it not just me agreeing with this. The guy I know who's always been a "natural" (he literally had girls lining up a line outside his house to be his girlfriend when we were kids) agrees with me. Generally Swedish girls are not girlfriends material. Most other guys I know are not aware of how bad they have it.

*Nodding my head*. Few girls want to have kids before they're 30 and many not until their 40's. The milf/cougar thing is huge.

This is more of a culture shock though, I think (you being Southern European) and not really linked to the fucked up sexual market in the same way. We are cold and efficient, you are warm and disorganized (don't take it the wrong way). I've had my share of big frustrations dealing/working with Latin people.

Yeah, they want the government to raise student subsidies so they can continue to party 4 nights a week and buy their designer clothes.

Swedish girls tend to think spending one semester abroad in France or England on the Erasmus program is seeing the rest of the world. They spend it entirely living in a dorm with other Erasmus students.

Horrible eaters as well. And most don't exercise enough (check out the thread going on about the statistics of womens physical exercise rate in the world) which is why a lot of them are getting fatter.

*Nods head again*. The high alcohol consumption, diet and lack of exercise also play an important part here.

Anyway, I agree with your conclusion that they're great for one night stand and that's about it (it's the easiest country by far that I've ever been to, including many countries in Europe and Latin America). This is a generalization like everything in this forum.

I can see why you've lost respect for Swedish girls. They suppress their natural urge to be submissive to men (one reason many of them are mentally ill). Personally I know that I would have been much happier in a different environment where it was harder to find one night stands but easier to find quality girlfriends.

The Sweden thread - Vicious - 07-21-2012

Helping people out (even if it is displaced) and personal discovery is left wing?

The easy access to cheap government loans is a great way for the Swedish government to enslave their students. Most girls I knew that had at least 1 or 2 semesters outside of the country (oooh, best years of my life!! yeah.. best dicks of your life, lol) during their college years, were at around 40k Eur in debt. Guess who gets to pay that? Yep, their first hubby. They love to show you how independent they are at first, but after a couple of dates I've had girls joke about me buying them a coffee because they barely could afford it.

To work up such a debt you'd have to spend close to the max number of allowable student fund semesters (12) taking close to the max loan (7800 SEK). Granted you're allowed extra loans for studying abroad but that's also capped at a 2 semester max. And why are you quoting money in Eur? Sweden don't carry the Euro. That figure feels highly inflated. I had a total student debt of 150k sek (17k) for my college years, a friend who used the 12 semester max came out at double that. Far more typical figures, will take a decade or so to work off but it's hardly enslavement and a far better deal than what you'll see in most of the western world. I'm in my mid-thirties and I could pay off my loan now if I wanted but since it's only at a 2.65% interest rate I don't even want to since I'd rather hold on to the capital at such a modest payback.

And a Swedish guy paying a girl's student loan? Utter bullshit. Girl's aren't even getting their drinks paid here. that kind of assertion makes me question your knowledge and objectivity on the topic...

...speaking of which. Seeing how you have by your own admission (in another thread) been led by the nose by a local your expertise seems a bit questionable. Bitter?

The Sweden thread - trainwreck - 07-21-2012

Quote: (07-21-2012 01:20 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

Helping people out (even if it is displaced) and personal discovery is left wing?

The easy access to cheap government loans is a great way for the Swedish government to enslave their students. Most girls I knew that had at least 1 or 2 semesters outside of the country (oooh, best years of my life!! yeah.. best dicks of your life, lol) during their college years, were at around 40k Eur in debt. Guess who gets to pay that? Yep, their first hubby. They love to show you how independent they are at first, but after a couple of dates I've had girls joke about me buying them a coffee because they barely could afford it.

To work up such a debt you'd have to spend close to the max number of allowable student fund semesters (12) taking close to the max loan (7800 SEK). Granted you're allowed extra loans for studying abroad but that's also capped at a 2 semester max. And why are you quoting money in Eur? Sweden don't carry the Euro. That figure feels highly inflated. I had a total student debt of 150k sek (17k) for my college years, a friend who used the 12 semester max came out at double that. Far more typical figures, will take a decade or so to work off but it's hardly enslavement and a far better deal than what you'll see in most of the western world. I'm in my mid-thirties and I could pay off my loan now if I wanted but since it's only at a 2.65% interest rate I don't even want to since I'd rather hold on to the capital at such a modest payback.

And a Swedish guy paying a girl's student loan? Utter bullshit. Girl's aren't even getting their drinks paid here. that kind of assertion makes me question your knowledge and objectivity on the topic...

...speaking of which. Seeing how you have by your own admission (in another thread) been led by the nose by a local your expertise seems a bit questionable. Bitter?

ok so who gets stuck with the debt if you end up marrying a college debt swede? maybe the laws over there are different but i doubt it.

im not bitter. just sharing the thoughts i have about the country after 6 months. yes i had a bad experience.. but that doesnt change the average view that i have seen much

and about not anyone having those kind of debts.. i know at least 1 girl who ended up studying in australia with a lot more than 40k eur in debt and another one which (ironically as you mebtioned.. in france)
spent 1 year as student and another one as intern while piling up huge amounts of debt.

im talking eur bc some people dont want to deal with the conversion

The Sweden thread - rudebwoy - 07-21-2012

Please let's not turn this into a Sweden bashing thread!!!

The Sweden thread - Luomu - 07-22-2012

#3 Even if she seems like the "relationship type" of girl, she's really not. I rate Norwegians better for LTRs, and Swedes definitely better than the superslutty Finnish girls.

If statistics are to be trusted, an average Finnish girl (not in Helsinki alone) lost her virginity when she was between 15 and 17 of age and around two thirds of the adult population have had less than 10 partners (most of them having had five to ten partners). In a recent study only 21 % of females answered "YES" or "MAYBE" when asked if she would cheat on her partner if she would not get caught.

Naturally one would have to add a bit of "Helsinki extra" to the results and understand that these results are most probably not the same for Finnish and foreign(-looking) males.

The Sweden thread - trainwreck - 07-22-2012

Quote: (07-22-2012 06:47 AM)Luomu Wrote:  

#3 Even if she seems like the "relationship type" of girl, she's really not. I rate Norwegians better for LTRs, and Swedes definitely better than the superslutty Finnish girls.

If statistics are to be trusted, an average Finnish girl (not in Helsinki alone) lost her virginity when she was between 15 and 17 of age and around two thirds of the adult population have had less than 10 partners (most of them having had five to ten partners). In a recent study only 21 % of females answered "YES" or "MAYBE" when asked if she would cheat on her partner if she would not get caught.

Naturally one would have to add a bit of "Helsinki extra" to the results and understand that these results are most probably not the same for Finnish and foreign(-looking) males.

Interesting. Do you have a link to this? I think the "helsinki" effect is maybe the reason for that image that I have of Finnish girls. Most of my easiest lays have been in HEL and even Roosh admitted that milliklubi was a meat market.

Would be even more interesting to have such a study that shows statistics for that kind of behavior across all nordic states.

The Sweden thread - Luomu - 07-22-2012

Quote: (07-22-2012 06:49 AM)trainwreck Wrote:  

Interesting. Do you have a link to this? I think the "helsinki" effect is maybe the reason for that image that I have of Finnish girls. Most of my easiest lays have been in HEL and even Roosh admitted that milliklubi was a meat market.

Would be even more interesting to have such a study that shows statistics for that kind of behavior across all nordic states.

The study is partly available in Terve.fi but only in Finnish. However this is merely only a study among many done annually in the Internet among the Finns.

A study done last year by "City" magazine among its readers, most of which are between 15 and 34 of age and from the four largest Finnish cities, showed that an "average" Finnish women has fucked 18 and men 24 persons. Here I suspect that the real number, at least for males, would be around 1/3 smaller. 60 % of all persons answered that the number of fucks does not mean anything.

36 % of City female readers have cheated, though have of them only once. Here the study would show that 26 % (vs. 21 % of the other study) of the women answered would cheat if they would get away with it.

If we continue reading the City study, we notice that 45 % of the females and 41 % of the males say that they have had sex with a foreigner. The average for the whole country is around 20 %.

My overall oppinion after reading multiple studies done in recent years among women is that they will accept having multiple partners if they do not number in dozens or you were not cheating your GF and that Helsinki isn't Finland.

Finally there are list of celebrities of which both sexes would like to fuck; I shall list the top three for both of them for general intrest of preferations:

FEMALES:
1. Johnny Depp
2. Mikael Granlund (Finnish ice-hockey player)
3. Brad Pitt

MALES
1. Anna Abreu (b. 1990, Finnish-Portugese singer from the Idols)

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:A...9073_C.JPG
[Image: 393px-Anna_Abreu_I9073_C.JPG]

2. Jenni Vartiainen (b. 1983, Finnish singer)

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:J...2010_1.jpg
[Image: 399px-Jenni_Vartiainen_-_Ilosaarirock_2010_1.jpg]

3. Kiira Korpi (b. 1988, Finnish figure skater)

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:K...Podium.jpg
[Image: Kiira_KORPI_Nebelhorn_Trophy_2009_Podium.jpg]

The Sweden thread - naughtynomad - 07-23-2012

Sorry for the late reply TW. I'll be there in early October I'm afraid. Good info though!

The Sweden thread - solo - 10-15-2012

I just wanted to make a quick post before I forgot about it. I have been thinking a lot lately about Roosh's emotional/logical game dichotomy. It's beyond any doubt that in Sweden it's all about emotional game. Several times I have made the mistake of not "striking when the iron is hot" and thinking that it's a done deal.

I think it was basilransom who said that unless you bang the girl when you have the chance, you have no "credit" and have to start all over from scratch again (or worse) or words to that effect.

Also, the vast majority of native Swedish girls don't answer their phone IME. You have to text.

The Sweden thread - Vicious - 10-15-2012

Quote: (10-15-2012 03:37 PM)solo Wrote:  

Also, the vast majority of native Swedish girls don't answer their phone IME. You have to text.

If they have your number since previously it's 50/50. If not then there's no chance they'll answer a phone call.

The Sweden thread - ry_an - 10-03-2013

do you think that swedish girls are the most beautiful in Europe?

The Sweden thread - Booyah - 02-15-2014

Anyone got any idea where Swedish go to Erasmus ? which country they mostly choose?

I was wondering if there's a huge difference between picking up a swedish in Sweden or abroad

The Sweden thread - Paska-aivo - 02-17-2014

Quote: (02-15-2014 01:02 PM)Booyah Wrote:  

Anyone got any idea where Swedish go to Erasmus ? which country they mostly choose?

I was wondering if there's a huge difference between picking up a swedish in Sweden or abroad

Since they are very close to the Anglo-Saxon culture. For studies, very popular destinations are USA, Australia, UK, And the rest spread out in Europe, no top destination. Yes there is a difference, as people wrote, in Scandinavia most people have tight social circles. When they are abroad they loosen up.[Image: whip.gif]

The Sweden thread - TheDealCloser - 02-19-2014

I'm moving to Stockholm, Sweden at the end of the month for a new job. Has anyone visited Sweden for a weekend holiday and not had the best experience then moved there and had their minds changed.

Any experiences with this would be nice to read.

The Sweden thread - Booyah - 02-24-2014

Quote: (02-17-2014 12:10 PM)Paska-aivo Wrote:  

Since they are very close to the Anglo-Saxon culture. For studies, very popular destinations are USA, Australia, UK, And the rest spread out in Europe, no top destination. Yes there is a difference, as people wrote, in Scandinavia most people have tight social circles. When they are abroad they loosen up.[Image: whip.gif]

My top aim is to bang some swedish hotties again due to my good experience from tomorrowland with them.

I've just applied for an Erasmus project and I can go either to Sweden till January - June or to some South European countries during the vacations hoping to meet them more sexually free swedish [Image: angel.gif]

In the other hand, heard that they're also sexualy opened in Sweden so don't know, what are your suggestions?

The Sweden thread - KC4 - 02-25-2014

Swedish girls are very open with their sexuality. Had a girl tell me how man guys she slept with during the course of 1 year.... She's dating a good friend of mine. But back to the point Swedish chicks are very sexual thrust me on that. If you have game and get through the thight knitted social circles you can only do good

The Sweden thread - KC4 - 02-25-2014

@theDealCloser which city? If it's Stockholm I might be able to help