Roosh V Forum
Banging Models in Argentina - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Banging Models in Argentina (/thread-1211.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Banging Models in Argentina - pitt - 12-09-2011

I just read this thread, yeah good work guys.

I am thinking to do the same shit, but it wont be with models..i will be looking for miss booty of the year.. For guys with more cash, rent a luxury place, get a professional photographer, you may even pay few changes for girls who showed up, get a real model to be working with you (Mixx style the last one)..damn i am definetely doing that shit in the future.

Banging Models in Argentina - Hencredible Casanova - 12-16-2011

Very innovative thread. I've got some ideas now. The first post included that article from NY Mag, which I remember reading some years ago. But the thought never occurred to me to replicate that Argentine strategy in the States, due to the substantially higher costs involved and social proof. Kudos for introducing ways to fabricate and get around that.

Banging Models in Argentina - WanderingSoul - 12-16-2011

Great thread. Pics of the models would make it complete. Any chance you can upload them?

Banging Models in Argentina - Cr33pin - 12-16-2011

damn after reading this thread i started looking at pics of aregentia chicks online... im finding lots of hottness an nice bodies, Argentina may have to be added to my South American trip.
perhaps not the runway models the OP was talking about, but i wouldnt kick these chicks outta bed for eating crackers
[Image: jyJEG.jpg]
[Image: nAUqX.jpg]
[Image: chicas-lindas22.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_lu2l7yGsj81qf5mmmo1_500.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_lg490hVvNB1qf5mmmo1_500.jpg]
[Image: sol4.jpg]
Id marry this chick based on looks alone
[Image: 1xfjR.jpg]

Banging Models in Argentina - Hencredible Casanova - 12-16-2011

Quote: (12-16-2011 05:46 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

damn after reading this thread i started looking at pics of aregentia chicks online... im finding lots of hottness an nice bodies, Argentina may have to be added to my South American trip.

Argentina is a crucial part of what I've termed the South American "Holy Trinity" (Brazil, Colombia and Argentina).

Banging Models in Argentina - latinapuslover - 12-16-2011

Quote: (12-16-2011 05:46 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

perhaps not the runway models the OP was talking about, but i wouldnt kick these chicks outta bed for eating crackers
[Image: jyJEG.jpg]
[Image: nAUqX.jpg]
[Image: chicas-lindas22.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_lu2l7yGsj81qf5mmmo1_500.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_lg490hVvNB1qf5mmmo1_500.jpg]
[Image: sol4.jpg]
Id marry this chick based on looks alone
[Image: 1xfjR.jpg]

some of those are 10s to me.

Banging Models in Argentina - Cr33pin - 12-16-2011

Quote: (12-16-2011 07:19 PM)latinapuslover Wrote:  

Si senor, the first an last girl are dimes in my book

Banging Models in Argentina - WanderingSoul - 12-16-2011

Who are those girls? I.E. Facebook girls, or models, or what?

Banging Models in Argentina - Deluge - 12-17-2011

Argentine women are supposed to be the most beautiful women in all the America's, but one of the hardest to fuck.

@Hencredible Casanova I'm stealing your Holy Trinity of South America phrase

Banging Models in Argentina - latinapuslover - 12-17-2011

Quote: (12-16-2011 07:23 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Quote: (12-16-2011 07:19 PM)latinapuslover Wrote:  

Si senor, the first an last girl are dimes in my book

was thinking the samething. good taste.

Banging Models in Argentina - pitt - 12-18-2011

People really have different tastes, i wouldnt give an 8 to none of the girls above.

Banging Models in Argentina - latinapuslover - 12-18-2011

Quote: (12-18-2011 01:19 AM)pitt Wrote:  

People really have different tastes, i wouldnt give an 8 to none of the girls above.

yea some people have good taste.

Banging Models in Argentina - garygroundwork - 12-18-2011

jesus...imo they are top shelf. 10's

Argentina also has the hottest HOOKERS u will find if u r strapped for time

Banging Models in Argentina - Deluge - 12-18-2011

Quote: (12-18-2011 03:09 AM)garygroundwork Wrote:  

Unless they're locals than I don't see the point. Ho's don't count as notches either.

Banging Models in Argentina - Beyond Borders - 12-18-2011

Quote: (12-18-2011 03:25 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

Unless they're locals than I don't see the point. Ho's don't count as notches either.

I'm not into paying women for sex either, but I would say the point is that you can bust your nut in a hotter than average female, which would be more pleasurable for a lot of guys. I mean, is it about seeking pleasure or racking up "notches?"

Again, I'm not into throwing down money for puss, but if I was, I'd certainly prefer the hooker was smoking hot for my own sake. lol

By the way, I'd agree that the hottest women in the above pics qualify at about an 8, but then again 8 is very respectable, IMHO.

EDIT: On another note, I'd love to see some of the pics of the aspiring models you guys banged down there...

Banging Models in Argentina - latinapuslover - 12-18-2011

Quote: (12-18-2011 03:33 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Quote: (12-18-2011 03:25 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

I'm not into paying women for sex either, but I would say the point is that you can bust your nut in a hotter than average female, which would be more pleasurable for a lot of guys. I mean, is it about seeking pleasure or racking up "notches?"

Again, I'm not into throwing down money for puss, but if I was, I'd certainly prefer the hooker was smoking hot for my own sake. lol

By the way, I'd agree that the hottest women in the above pics qualify at about an 8, but then again 8 is very respectable, IMHO.

EDIT: On another note, I'd love to see some of the pics of the aspiring models you guys banged down there...

people that pay for pussy just love sex. they see a piece of steak and want a pay for it. they don't care about game or care that the chick likes them. they just want to fuck and i don't see nothing wrong with it.

Banging Models in Argentina - timmy21 - 12-18-2011

This is a very interesting topic, just a quick question for someone familar with Argentina, does anyone know the cost of living in Cordova, is it possible to rent a one bedroom in a descent location for around $600 a month. thanks

Banging Models in Argentina - Hencredible Casanova - 12-18-2011

Quote: (12-17-2011 04:35 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

Argentine women are supposed to be the most beautiful women in all the America's, but one of the hardest to fuck.

@Hencredible Casanova I'm stealing your Holy Trinity of South America phrase

By all means.

Banging Models in Argentina - Beyond Borders - 12-18-2011

Quote: (12-18-2011 06:40 AM)timmy21 Wrote:  

This is a very interesting topic, just a quick question for someone familar with Argentina, does anyone know the cost of living in Cordova, is it possible to rent a one bedroom in a descent location for around $600 a month. thanks

Isn't Cordova in Spain? I think you mean Cordoba...

Banging Models in Argentina - Iceinthewater - 12-18-2011

Quote: (10-22-2009 02:46 AM)PartyTime Wrote:  

If you had time and money, and wanted to bang models (i'm talking certified 10s) on a regular basis in Argentina, how would you go about doing it?

Myself, and GringoEd are going to be in this situation in January. We're doing a mini-retirement in Argentina for at least 3 to 6 months. We've got a lot goals in non-pussy related areas, but our goal in the area of women is to bang model quality girls consistently. After all, why the fuck not!

We'll have plenty of time on our hands, and well have a decent amount of money at our disposal, although were not looking to just through throw a shit load of money at this and use money as a crutch.

Also another one of our goals is to be "fishing" rather than "hunting". If we're putting shit loads of effort into this, then its not worth it. We want to use equal parts good game and strategy to position ourselves so that model quality women are coming to us. Sounds like a big goal, but we think big [Image: smile.gif]

SO... How would YOU do this?

Gmanifesto, I'm looking to you in particular for some real good advice [Image: smile.gif]

BTW, here is a story about a guy who did just this:
http://nymag.com/guides/changeyourlife/16047/

I'm not clear on what the question is - are you trying to bang the hottest women? If that's the case, don't get hung up on models. I've dated playmates, girls who were in smooth mag, print models. the hottest girl I've ever been with is a hairdresser. Second hottest - a yoga instructor. 3rd - ballet teacher. the playmate wouldn't even be in top 10 and she was psycho.

If you are trying to MAKE MONEY off of models, that's a whole different story. You could think about starting a website and getting into photography. You could promote for nightclubs. You could bartend at a strip club. You could try event planning for people in showbiz, etc.

Models are usually crazy and not as hot as what you see in the magazine.

Banging Models in Argentina - Cr33pin - 12-18-2011

Please Mr. Pitt grace us with some pics of girls you would consider a 10 since the girls up there i posted are apparently not worthy

Quote: (12-18-2011 01:50 AM)latinapuslover Wrote:  

Well played

Quote: (12-18-2011 04:15 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Please Mr. Pitt grace us with some pics of girls you would consider a 10 since the girls up there i posted are apparently not worthy

Quote: (12-18-2011 01:50 AM)latinapuslover Wrote:  

Well played

Mr. Pitt does his thing. I have the same taste as he does. He's not saying your girls are ugly he's saying that men have different tastes. It seems like every thread on here turns into a debate about what a 10 is. There's a HUGE thread on that and it's a damn good one lol.

Banging Models in Argentina - Cr33pin - 12-18-2011

ha this is true, i frequent the "whats a 10 thread". an all tho everyone has diffrent taste i'd, pretty much smash every girl posted in that thread

Banging Models in Argentina - Riker - 12-18-2011

Quote: (12-18-2011 06:40 AM)timmy21 Wrote:  

yes definitely! that's more than enough

Quote: (12-18-2011 04:37 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

ha this is true, i frequent the "whats a 10 thread". an all tho everyone has diffrent taste i'd, pretty much smash every girl posted in that thread

sometimes the question is what would i NOT smash??? lmao

sometimes it just depends on how long it's been...