Roosh V Forum
Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options (/thread-44508.html)

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - quaker13 - 01-01-2019

Got a Sun thru Weds day biz trip in Manhattan, anybody got any recommendations??

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - MaceTyrell - 01-01-2019

Quote: (01-01-2019 03:47 PM)quaker13 Wrote:  

Got a Sun thru Weds day biz trip in Manhattan, anybody got any recommendations??

Those are the bottom four days to come into the city. I'm sure you're pipelining on Tinder though.

I'd be running a "hotel bar-straight to your room" zero date bang tactic.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - tr1cky - 01-01-2019

I disagree mace. Less people out, yes. Lower chance of a SNL? No.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - MaceTyrell - 01-01-2019

Quote: (01-01-2019 09:12 PM)tr1cky Wrote:  

I disagree mace. Less people out, yes. Lower chance of a SNL? No.

Touche. Touche.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Fortis - 01-01-2019

Tricky does bring up a good point. Technically, if there aren't many people around you have more time with a chick's undivided attention assuming that your game can hold her there.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - winterfell - 01-01-2019

Quaker - whats your budget?

January is the worst month for the high end club game but these are the regular parties:

Sun - Lavo, Saphhire, Oak
Mon - gold bar, PHD, Avenue
Tue - TAO, Box
Weds - catch, Marquee, Paul’s baby grand

Bring girls, befriend a promoter or open a bar tab to get in

Low end, anywhere in LES/bushwick/Wburg (House of yes, Bembe)

Tinder/Bumble fresh direct always possible given the cold.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - quaker13 - 01-02-2019

Quote: (01-01-2019 10:32 PM)winterfell Wrote:  

Quaker - whats your budget?

January is the worst month for the high end club game but these are the regular parties:

Sun - Lavo, Saphhire, Oak
Mon - gold bar, PHD, Avenue
Tue - TAO, Box
Weds - catch, Marquee, Paul’s baby grand

Bring girls, befriend a promoter or open a bar tab to get in

Low end, anywhere in LES/bushwick/Wburg (House of yes, Bembe)

Tinder/Bumble fresh direct always possible given the cold.

No budget, I can pretty much expense everything. Obviously, I can't expense bottle service but a nice hotel and restaurants are a given.

Thanks for the recommendations btw. Are any of these venues set up like a chill lounge? or do most of them have a balls to the wall high on coke, rolling on molly and with hella loud music kinda vibe

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - quaker13 - 01-02-2019

As an aside am I the only brother grossly annoyed that most attractive sistas on apps and such are quick to put "no hook up" in their bio. This shit annoys the ever living fuck outta me. Particularly when their racial equals and counterparts do not utilize that statement to the same unrelenting degree that sistas do. It serious burns me the fuck up. This is an old grievance that's been discussed ad inifinitum but I really do hate how a lot of Black women place so much emphasis on chocha in comparison to women of other races. Granted a lot of this is just bluster and many times their actions do not justify such a warning but I hate the fact they even feel the need to put that in their profile. Learn how to play the game bitch.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Iso - 01-02-2019

Quote: (01-02-2019 05:00 PM)quaker13 Wrote:  

As an aside am I the only brother grossly annoyed that most attractive sistas on apps and such are quick to put "no hook up" in their bio. This shit annoys the ever living fuck outta me. Particularly when their racial equals and counterparts do not utilize that statement to the same unrelenting degree that sistas do. It serious burns me the fuck up. This is an old grievance that's been discussed ad inifinitum but I really do hate how a lot of Black women place so much emphasis on chocha in comparison to women of other races. Granted a lot of this is just bluster and many times their actions do not justify such a warning but I hate the fact they even feel the need to put that in their profile. Learn how to play the game bitch.

I got matched with a cute sista who said on her bio that she is not having sex until marriage. I don't know if she is a virgin, but I doubt it. I haven't seen a White girl or Asian try to pull something like that.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Moma - 01-02-2019

Quote: (01-02-2019 05:33 PM)Iso Wrote:  

I got matched with a cute sista who said on her bio that she is not having sex until marriage. I don't know if she is a virgin, but I doubt it. I haven't seen a White girl or Asian try to pull something like that.

It's because black guys go hard in the paint and they have to dissuade the more faint hearted.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Moma - 01-02-2019

It is annoying but they put out. Just game on. I feel your angst though...

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - DimeBait - 01-02-2019

My theory is, the less perceived intrinsic value one has, the more weight is placed on extrinsic shit like SMV. Simply put, if you were taught all your life that your vagina is the most valuable asset you posses, you’re likely going to protect it at all costs.
Especially, when, if once you give it up, your perceived value by others plummets, you gonna hold on to that shit like it’s all you have to prolog the chase, lol.

Quote: (01-02-2019 07:48 PM)DimeBait Wrote:  

My theory is, the less perceived intrinsic value one has, the more weight is placed on extrinsic shit like SMV. Simply put, if you were taught all your life that your vagina is the most valuable asset you posses, you’re likely going to protect it at all costs.
Especially, when, if once you give it up, your perceived value by others plummets, you gonna hold on to that shit like it’s all you have to prolog the chase, lol.

I definitely subscribe to this theory

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Rang off the Pipe - 01-02-2019

When I was still using apps, I had some dates with black girls and I noticed that more than any other type of girl they tried hard to put me into the LTR category or hold themselves out as "good girls". When they realized I wasn't going to play that game, they quickly turned into phantoms and there were no second dates to be had.

However, there was one girl I managed to get back to my apartment twice. The first time she put up strong LMR and nothing happened. On her second visit, I managed to get her clothes off after another instance of LMR, but she tried to play the "next time" card and wouldn't put out. I saw the "carrot on the stick" for what it was and just told her to put on her clothes and leave. She left in a huff.

Perhaps it's just my general vibe or the kind of girl I was attracting on the apps, but these black girls (all educated and working) were clamoring for an "established" black guy, or at least one who seemed to have his stuff in order.

Another thing I noticed about black girls on these apps is that many of them would have someone else in their first picture (usually white). This signals a lack of confidence in the power of their own looks or a desire for positive association by being in "good company". Fat girls do the same thing, but for them it's more about deceit in order to trick a guy into erroneously swiping right.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - winterfell - 01-02-2019

quaker13 - nope those are all clubs if you want chill lounges it’s mostly hotel bar scene except catch rooftop which is chill and the food is phenomenal too.

Also the blonde at 11 Howard, Seville in the James hotel, nomad hotel bar, and tippler are all chill

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - DimeBait - 01-02-2019

@Rang Off The Pipe

That’s been my experience as well. Somehow I get held to a higher standard than the dudes she’s been fuking or even the cat she’s had a baby with. Sadly, many just don’t understand basic supply side economics. Cats that have their shit together aren’t just growing on trees. Most of us have many, many options and will not invest heavily in any one chick unless she’s got demonstrable actual value.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - kadenz - 01-03-2019

Quote: (12-31-2018 08:19 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Went to a strip club last night, I have never been to this one before as it is out in the countryside.

So we get inside, there are 4 mediocre girls in attendance.

Two girls approach the table and sit down, they hit us with the usual openers.
Then a third girl joins the table, so they start to ramble on about general stuff. They start joking how many lapdances they have to do to pay their rent/car etc.
One girl Becky is overweight and shouldn't be dancing, her friend Tara isn't bad looking and basically gives us her life story. Another girl tells me Tara takes pills so she doesn't get wrinkles, she is 29. Tara has great boobs, nice ass but a face you wouldn't fall in love with.

Becky and Tara talk about some charity event they attended recently, Serge Ibaka (NBA player) held a bowling fundraiser with the proceeds going to poor kids in his native country the Congo. Five other Toronto Raptors players were at the event as well. To attend the event the cost was $200 and of course loads of girls attended. Becky was upset because a lot of golddiggers showed up wearing short skirts and 5 inch heels, they showed up ready to bowl. The other girls were husband hunting, as if that would ever happen.

The delusion of some of these girls is amazing.

Business was slow and they talked about another stripper who signed up for Seeking Arrangement. I played dumb as per usual, as they explained what the site is and what goes on. Another stripper they knew had signed up on the site recently, she got some guy to come to the club and drop $300 to prove he has money.
The guy showed up and was intercepted by another stripper, who managed to extract the money before he met the original girl, catfished I guess.

These girls eventually left as they realized we were not going to pay for dances, I saw hotter girls come in. They stayed away from our table, these girl's have radars for guys they can milk.

Toronto feels so transactional like everyone is trying to come up on everyone else off any interactions they have. Are there any places in Toronto with a more chill vibe and more fun and easygoing?

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - WestIndianArchie - 01-03-2019

@Quaker

If it bothers you, it's doing its job. Those kind of gate keeping bios are to stop the dozens of sex messages they get from lames. They don't work on the lames though, just guys that are conscientious enough to read. It basically backfires.

That said, most of these chicks have 3 week "relationships" anyway. She's getting fucked one way or another.

WIA

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Mentavious - 01-03-2019

I remember this black girl I met off bumble late last year told me she was a virgin at 26. I asked her if she was a born again virgin to which she replied yes. I then told her that we should just hang out and be friends with no romantic relationship. She then proceeded to block me.
Does she think a high value dude would really go for a girl that wants to wait for marriage but she was putting out before?

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - thedarkknight - 01-03-2019

These western black chicks need to face reality.

The reality is- they are not wanted.

Time for them to humble themselves, lose the weight , the weave , the attitude and be grateful for any attention that comes their way.

TDK

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - YoungAngel1 - 01-03-2019

I beg to differ, TDK. Western black women at one time weren't wanted, but they damn sure are now. Especially the ones who keep a nice figure, and have pretty good careers. Some of those women can be EXTREMELY picky tho. I sometimes wonder if they big fat ones get attention on the apps?

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - quaker13 - 01-03-2019

Quote: (01-02-2019 11:51 PM)DimeBait Wrote:  

@Rang Off The Pipe

That’s been my experience as well. Somehow I get held to a higher standard than the dudes she’s been fuking or even the cat she’s had a baby with. Sadly, many just don’t understand basic supply side economics. Cats that have their shit together aren’t just growing on trees. Most of us have many, many options and will not invest heavily in any one chick unless she’s got demonstrable actual value.

I can't meet sistas online man, it's a complete waste of time. Way too many expectations. Meeting Black women IRL works a lot better. I think they see what I am on paper and want to relegate me to relationship status much the same way they do you without even having met me. When I meet a Black chick in person there is a lot more sexual tension than generally speaking than meeting them offline.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - thedarkknight - 01-03-2019

Quote: (01-03-2019 09:16 AM)YoungAngel1 Wrote:  

I beg to differ, TDK. Western black women at one time weren't wanted, but they damn sure are now. Especially the ones who keep a nice figure, and have pretty good careers. Some of those women can be EXTREMELY picky tho. I sometimes wonder if they big fat ones get attention on the apps?

Yeah bro, those black chicks are getting attention because they are one of the handful of attractive black women. That scarcity explains the extreme pickiness. I guarantee the majority of those slim and attractive black chicks have a kid somewhere from Tyrone or Jamal.

When I’m at work, I see slim white and East Asian women. The West African black women are hippos. Not even weave but wigs, bro.

It’s a disgrace.

Self esteem and self respect gone.

TDK

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - WestIndianArchie - 01-03-2019

I've seen that on White/Asian profiles.

What I see more often, "No black guys, I'm not racist, just not attracted"

WIA

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Iso - 01-03-2019

Quote: (01-03-2019 09:59 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

I've seen that on White/Asian profiles.

What I see more often, "No black guys, I'm not racist, just not attracted"

WIA

I haven't seen that yet on the new generation of apps like Tinder or Bumble. I used to see that back in the day on OKCupid or POF. It's possible that those profiles still exist, just not in my area. Usually the girl doesn't have to say "No Black guys" because she can instantly swipe left on all black guys.