Roosh V Forum
Tinder App - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Tinder App (/thread-19115.html)

Tinder App - Tinder Scientist - 04-23-2019

Quote: (04-23-2019 08:21 PM)NextStop100 Wrote:  

The only way to have multiple active accounts now is to have multiple phone numbers.

Of course, that's how I do it.

Tinder App - sterling_archer - 04-24-2019

@The King and others

When you make a new facebook profile for use for Tinder, what do you need to put in that profile? Do you put pictures, add friends, write bio before, first name/last name OR you do something else (minimum) and just go to tinder?

Btw, I am thinking of making a facebook profile also for using Happn, so I am also interested to hear do the same rules apply.

Tinder App - The King - 04-24-2019

@sterling_archer

You don't need to add anything in the account. I just finish registration and open up tinder. No need for pictures, bio or anything else in the facebook account.

It's basically a throw away, just like the email you used to register. I would make a note of passwords and logins though, incase you get logged out by accident or anything similar happens.

Tinder App - Fornication - 04-24-2019

Quote: (04-23-2019 05:30 PM)The King Wrote:  

@Tinder Scientist

Any time you delete your account and put it back up (different facebook), you're resetting. That's why I make the distinction between a basic reset and a full reset (completely new account).

The terms don't matter, only the results. If you can get 40-50 likes within a few hours of a basic reset, then you should be doing that.

My ELO could literally be the lowest in the world, and I'd still get laid due to the exposure alone. This approach will allow your profile to be seen by a lot of girls, including girls who swiped left to you before (I've fucked some)

Feel free to ask me any questions for more clarification, but my current approach is as follows:

1. Do either a basic or full reset

2. Make a new email + facebook and put your account back up

3. Leave the account on the free version and allow likes to accumulate (3+, 10+, 25+...etc)

4. When you're ready to start swiping, restore your purchase and start messaging girl, get numbers...etc.

5. Delete your account and repeat the process the next day.

This method works. I have plans to meet up with girls for every night until next week. I'll try share some screenshots later.

Hey Man,

I'm using a Tinder gold and swiping in a small city of pop. 200k. There were a total of 50-60 profiles in total. I've collected a couple of numbers to pipeline. I plan to delete this profile as I've run out of matches in that area.

I want to know couple of things before I make a new account:
Since I'll be traveling to that city, i no longer need the Passport to feature, so should I buy a tinder gold or a basic account noob boost will be better?
Do you recommend doing a full reset with new email/Google Play or a basic reset with just a new number?
Can I keep the same name for the new profile?

Cheers

That is awesome, now I can avoid constantly using new phone numbers for resetting. All this time I am changing numbers (if I can), but would like to circumvent this by using new facebook each time.

@Fornication

I've never used the passport feature so can't comment on that. If you still have your old account (and enough restores of gold left) I'd just use that until it runs dry. Takes around 3 weeks if you reset every day. By reset here I mean just deleting your account, and starting up with a new email + facebook

When the account finally runs dry (tinder won't allow you to restore purchases anymore) make a new google play account, and do a full reset. I recommend only buying 1 month of gold because of the limit on restoring purchases. Rinse and repeat for best results.

@sterling_archer how often were you going through new numbers? As I said above I get a new one every 3 weeks or so. I pay for gold x2 per month, but it's still more cost effective than using boosts.

My friend and I use this method extensively. I've gotten up to 130 matches in a few hours, and he's got up to 200 in the same time frame. No boosts besides the noob boost.

The one thing I need to make clear also; I've noticed that sometimes after a full reset (google play), the very first account I make doesn't get as much from the noob boost. This may be in my head, but seems like after 2-3 resets everything returns to normal.

Finally, a forewarning: If you want to get results from this method understand that you're doing something which is frowned upon by tinder (they've already tried to clamp down on this). I don't know what causes this, but after the first few hours my account grinds to a complete halt.

My theory is that tinder tracks your behaviour (resets) and tanks your ELO after the noob boost has run it's course. If you're someone who likes having tinder as a passive thing on their phones then I don't recommend this method.

If on the other hand you're someone who wants to put some time into the app, then this is the best strategy I've found, you just have to keep on top of things like resets on a daily basis. Then watch the matches flow in. You can even do multiple resets in a single day if you're an extremist.

I rarely switch numbers and they are actually numbers from my friends (voluntarily of course). My personal number is definitely shadowbanned. I would like my tinder to be a passive thing as I live in a 50k city and have just a couple of matches with relatively good photos (few female profiles).

If that's the case you should probably be careful of doing frequent resets. I live in medium sized city, and have been seen by the same girls multiple times over. I've even been spotted in the street by girls I'd matched with.

In your case, you could probably do a reset every 1, 2 or 3 weeks if you want to keep your profile safe. I'd make use of paid boosts in lieu of resets. Keep in mind though that paid boosts get deleted along with your account, so use them up before you delete.

If I'm being honest though, long game on tinder isn't my area of expertise so I'd let the others chime in there. I've been bitten in the ass a few times, when I kept showing up to girls I was actively fucking. Their first reaction is usually that you've unmatched them. If that even comes up just deny and deny some more. Say it's a glitch.

How large is your city? Mine is 50k, which explains why there are basically a couple girl profiles.

Definitely sounds like a population issue. My city has around 600k with a population of around 2 million in the metropolitan area.

I don't know if that counts as a medium or large size city, but the numbers are there. It's also a hotspot for tourists and foreign students. Many of my tinder bangs were American girls either studying or on holiday here.

Edit: also logging another +1 from tinder just now

Tinder App - NextStop100 - 04-24-2019

I thought you were in NYC this whole time ^ lol

Tinder App - Lovinglife - 04-24-2019

What's the website again where people can rate your photos and give you feedback?

Tinder App - NextStop100 - 04-24-2019

Photofeeler

Tinder App - Lovinglife - 04-24-2019

Quote: (04-24-2019 10:35 PM)NextStop100 Wrote:  

Photofeeler

Thanks but do you know any free sites?

Tinder App - Krabbypatty - 04-25-2019

Photofeeler has a free option. You can earn “karma” credits by voting on other people’s photos. Once you have enough credits, upload your pic and leave it for a few days. I did this several times on 8 photos.

Tinder App - sterling_archer - 04-25-2019

Quote: (04-24-2019 03:33 PM)The King Wrote:  

Definitely sounds like a population issue. My city has around 600k with a population of around 2 million in the metropolitan area.

And I had maybe one or two matches from my city (that didn't respond) and rest of the matches are 50+ km away, which basically means I must go to them and thus they are in more powerful position than me.
Of course I never go to these dates as when girls discover my distance, conversation dies off and they almost never give me their number. They want a guy near them, but that doesn't explain why they like guys in radius of 60 km hahah!

Tinder App - Lovinglife - 04-25-2019

Do we have a thread on how to make the perfect photo for Tinder?

Tinder App - Fen - 04-25-2019

Quote: (04-25-2019 02:21 AM)Lovinglife Wrote:  

Do we have a thread on how to make the perfect photo for Tinder?

Emailed you the guide that I use... couldn't get the attachment to work here.

Tinder App - Fornication - 04-25-2019

@Tinder Scientist

Any time you delete your account and put it back up (different facebook), you're resetting. That's why I make the distinction between a basic reset and a full reset (completely new account).

The terms don't matter, only the results. If you can get 40-50 likes within a few hours of a basic reset, then you should be doing that.

My ELO could literally be the lowest in the world, and I'd still get laid due to the exposure alone. This approach will allow your profile to be seen by a lot of girls, including girls who swiped left to you before (I've fucked some)

Feel free to ask me any questions for more clarification, but my current approach is as follows:

3. Leave the account on the free version and allow likes to accumulate (3+, 10+, 25+...etc)

4. When you're ready to start swiping, restore your purchase and start messaging girl, get numbers...etc.

This method works. I have plans to meet up with girls for every night until next week. I'll try share some screenshots later.
Correct me if I'm wrong, what you're saying is do a basic reset, get the exposure and let the girls swipe right on you first, restore your Gold account and all those 30-40 girls will suddenly appear in your Gold box to which you swipe right on?

What if I restore my Gold account first, I won't get that same exposure?

Do you do 100 right swipes first on your free account or just wait one day before restoring the Gold?

Tinder App - The King - 04-25-2019

Quote: (04-25-2019 05:45 AM)Fornication Wrote:  

@Tinder Scientist

Correct me if I'm wrong, what you're saying is do a basic reset, get the exposure and let the girls swipe right on you first, restore your Gold account and all those 30-40 girls will suddenly appear in your Gold box to which you swipe right on?

Do you do 100 right swipes first on your free account or just wait one day before restoring the Gold?

That's exactly what I'm saying.

I just did a reset last night and got a new like every minute for the first 10-15 minutes. I let it build up for a while, but as soon as I restored my gold, the likes stopped coming in.

I haven't tried swiping right on the free version of the account, but I'm going to try that tonight and see if it makes a difference. According to Tinder Scientist, swiping will keep your account active which means your profile should be higher on the stacks (as per tinder's new algorithm)

Edit: I usually restore my purchase between 1-4 hours of creating the account, depending on what time I put it back up. Last night I made the mistake of restoring gold around midnight, meaning many of my matches were asleep and didn't respond.

Tinder App - Fornication - 04-25-2019

Quote: (04-25-2019 11:07 AM)The King Wrote:  

@Tinder Scientist

I just did a reset last night and got a new like every minute for the first 10-15 minutes. I let it build up for a while, but as soon as I restored my gold, the likes stopped coming in.

I haven't tried swiping right on the free version of the account, but I'm going to try that tonight and see if it makes a difference. According to Tinder Scientist, swiping will keep your account active which means your profile should be higher on the stacks (as per tinder's new algorithm)

Edit: I usually restore my purchase between 1-4 hours of creating the account, depending on what time I put it back up. Last night I made the mistake of restoring gold around midnight, meaning many of my matches were asleep and didn't respond.
What about the matches that you rack up and they haven't responded(maybe asleep, not online or ignoring?). Do you simply delete that account and lose all those matches who might have responded the next day considering them lost leads anyway? Are you starting fresh everyday and collecting number/meeting up with the girls the same day or never?

Quote: (04-25-2019 11:37 AM)Fornication Wrote:  

Quote: (04-25-2019 11:07 AM)The King Wrote:  

@Tinder Scientist

What about the matches that you rack up and they haven't responded(maybe asleep, not online or ignoring?). Do you simply delete that account and lose all those matches who might have responded the next day considering them lost leads anyway? Are you starting fresh everyday and collecting number/meeting up with the girls the same day or never?

Yes, sometimes I have lost girls who may have responded if my account was still there, but then you have to weigh that up vs the potential for dozens of new girls the next day.

However, if you've ever seen tinder from a girls perspective, you'll know how many guys spam their inbox and push you so far down her list. If a girl doesn't respond to your messages then just send something like a question mark to bump yourself back up. If she's interested she'll respond.

Make sure to send those out to girls a few hours before you delete your account, assuming they went cold for no reason.

Edit: I'm never too worried about losing any one girl by deleting my account. If she's active on tinder then there's a high chance you can match her again the very next day. I remember there was this one girl who was trolling me, then I matched with her 2-3 months later and fucked her. She even said that she remembered me from before.

Tinder App - lika91 - 04-25-2019

So you guys are creating a new google account every day and therewith a new registration on the appstore everyday, and also a new facebook profile very day? Jesus christ, that sounds like a heavy time invest.

Quote: (04-25-2019 02:36 PM)lika91 Wrote:  

So you guys are creating a new google account every day and therewith a new registration on the appstore everyday, and also a new facebook profile very day? Jesus christ, that sounds like a heavy time invest.

No, a new Google account every 3+ weeks

The day to day resets only require a new email and facebook. It takes 7 minutes to go through the entire process (I've timed it). I just did this 1 hour hour ago and I'm already chatting to over a dozen girls.

Tinder App - lika91 - 04-25-2019

Quote: (04-25-2019 03:22 PM)The King Wrote:  

The day to day resets only require a new email and facebook. It takes 7 minutes to go through the entire process (I've timed it). I just did this 1 hour hour ago and I'm already chatting to over a dozen girls.

I love that wording