Roosh V Forum
Romney or Santorum? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Romney or Santorum? (/thread-9510.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Romney or Santorum? - kerouac - 01-19-2012

Quote: (01-14-2012 12:33 PM)ElJefe Wrote:  

Since when did ANY politician have honor? John F. Kennedy who people love to talk about was a total narcissist who thought with his cock. But they named a carrier after him.

Are you saying that because you have needs as a man you are unqualified to make effective decisions as a leader?

We are willing to disqualify a good-to-great President because he has the same needs we all have?

Romney or Santorum? - thegmanifesto - 01-19-2012

Unreal.

Anyone watching the Republican Debate?

The TV camera goes from Santorum-Romney to Romney-Gingrich, to Santorum-Romney-Gingrich!

There is 4 people on the stage! The camera isn't even on Ron Paul.

What a farce.

I was watching for 15 minutes and I thought Ron Paul dropped out of the race.

Romney or Santorum? - Only One Man - 01-19-2012

At this point, fuck it. I don't even give a shit anymore about Ron Paul's out-there ideas about the Department of Education and such. I'm going to vote for him based entirely on the principle that the Republicans and the Democrats can both go fuck themselves. Fuck Obama and fuck all the Republican candidates. They are all the same status-quo banker and corporate-dickriding cocksuckers.

Romney or Santorum? - Iceinthewater - 01-20-2012

Quote: (01-19-2012 09:27 PM)Only One Man Wrote:  

At this point, fuck it. I don't even give a shit anymore about Ron Paul's out-there ideas about the Department of Education and such. I'm going to vote for him based entirely on the principle that the Republicans and the Democrats can both go fuck themselves. Fuck Obama and fuck all the Republican candidates. They are all the same status-quo banker and corporate-dickriding cocksuckers.

I think I'm with you on that one. I feel like I'd rather just see a HUGE change all across the board, even if I don't agree with some shit.

I actually had a conversation with a teacher last night that really got me thinking about privatizing healthcare and public schools. She teaches at an at-risk school (ghetto school) and she said all the kids have add, except for a couple exceptions, and they all come from broken homes where the mom has like 8 kids from 4 different dads, and is collecting welfare and doing drugs.

Maybe we should start expecting people to pull it together and take responsibility for their healthcare. My only concern is that in the hands of business, costs would go up instead of down, without any government oversight. Sure you have the free market, but you also have GREED in every human being. If a medical monopoly were to emerge, or all the companies agreed in a backroom to keep costs high, we'd be in trouble.

Romney or Santorum? - Brian - 01-20-2012

Quote: (01-20-2012 12:38 AM)Iceinthewater Wrote:  

I think I'm with you on that one. I feel like I'd rather just see a HUGE change all across the board, even if I don't agree with some shit.

I actually had a conversation with a teacher last night that really got me thinking about privatizing healthcare and public schools. She teaches at an at-risk school (ghetto school) and she said all the kids have add, except for a couple exceptions, and they all come from broken homes where the mom has like 8 kids from 4 different dads, and is collecting welfare and doing drugs.

Maybe we should start expecting people to pull it together and take responsibility for their healthcare. My only concern is that in the hands of business, costs would go up instead of down, without any government oversight. Sure you have the free market, but you also have GREED in every human being. If a medical monopoly were to emerge, or all the companies agreed in a backroom to keep costs high, we'd be in trouble.

you guys are starting to figure it out. if you keeping giving people free shit to do nothing they will keep demanding more free shit and doing nothing. if you cut off or minimize the free shit they will bitch, scream, whine, call you racist, whatever, but when they get hungry enough they'll actually do something about it. i'm all for helping people in their times of need but that time of need shouldnt be never ending. and anyone at welfare should have to show up somewhere and either do something or learn to do something.

here's another question to ask your teacher friend - how many of those poor kids have Iphones, large flat screen TV's, PS3's, designer clothes, and decent cars?

Romney or Santorum? - PDX - 01-20-2012

Quote: (01-19-2012 11:38 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Gingrich's Ex-Wife Says He Wanted An 'Open Marriage'

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/gingrichs...z1jvHY8ear

I actually have more respect for Gingrich now. I somehow doubt this will help him with the voters in the Republican base though.

Do you not remember how hard he went ofter Clinton?

He's a hypocrite of the highest order.

Romney or Santorum? - thegmanifesto - 01-20-2012

Quote: (01-20-2012 12:31 PM)Brian Wrote:  

Quote: (01-20-2012 12:38 AM)Iceinthewater Wrote:  

you guys are starting to figure it out. if you keeping giving people free shit to do nothing they will keep demanding more free shit and doing nothing. if you cut off or minimize the free shit they will bitch, scream, whine, call you racist, whatever, but when they get hungry enough they'll actually do something about it. i'm all for helping people in their times of need but that time of need shouldnt be never ending. and anyone at welfare should have to show up somewhere and either do something or learn to do something.

here's another question to ask your teacher friend - how many of those poor kids have Iphones, large flat screen TV's, PS3's, designer clothes, and decent cars?

Here is where your Republican fanboy colors show through.

Quote:Quote:

call you racist

Sounds like you are assuming all poor people are non-white.

Last time I checked there were white people on food stamps also.

In fact, there are supposed to be more white people on food stamps than black people http://www.fns.usda.gov/ora/menu/Publish...istics.pdf (I haven't read it, but you can if you want).

Quote:Quote:

but when they get hungry enough they'll actually do something about it

When they get "hungry enough", I will be sure to point them in the direction of your crib.

Here is the other thing you don't understand, yeah, they will actually "do something about it".

So, don't bitch and run to the cops when there is a gun in your face.

Right? Because you don't need any government help. Right?

The serrated knife cuts both ways.

i completely understand white people are on food stamps to a heavy extent. that is why i really enjoyed Newt's bitchslapping of the Juan Williams earlier this week. when you threaten to take anything away from the 'poor' the media immediately declares you a racist.

i fully realize there are going to be some unhappy campers when the stomachs start growling. its coming. whether its the lawmakers cutting it off or China cutting up the credit card, its coming. i'm also not advocating starving people in the streets, but government "aid" needs to be cut back to the point that its "aid" and nothing more. it puts food on the table, a roof over your head, and little else, otherwise there is absolutely no incentive to get off of aid, only incentive to get on those programs. why bother working if you can get enough free shit to pay for the twinkies, iphones, and newest air jordan shoes, and whatever else is currently deemed a "necessity?"

Romney or Santorum? - Samseau - 01-20-2012

That Ron Paul is passed up for these other clowns shows the extent to which the average republican is brainwashed, and how it is guarenteed that America is heading for disaster.

I almost feel bad.

Romney or Santorum? - gringochileno - 01-20-2012

Quote: (01-20-2012 06:14 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

That Ron Paul is passed up for these other clowns shows the extent to which the average republican is brainwashed, and how it is guarenteed that America is heading for disaster.

I almost feel bad.

No, it's because libertarians are a relatively small proportion of the Republican party in particular and the American electorate in general. Ron Paul just doesn't appeal to many important segments of the Republican party that you need to get behind you to win an election on anything more than a local (or perhaps regional) scale: As I've said, anyone who thought Ron Paul ever had a significant chance of being the nominee or winning a general election doesn't have a sophisticated understanding of how American politics works. His views have always relegated him to being a niche candidate and he'll continue to be one.

Romney or Santorum? - Samseau - 01-20-2012

That Americans dogmatically hold beliefs which are destroying their own country is a testament to the eternal stupidty of the average American.

actually Ron Paul could win the election if he came up with a better way to describe his foreign policy. i love a lot of his ideas and I think he is right in a lot of ways but the whole mentality that if we dont bother anyone else they wont bother us seems a bit naive to some extent.

Romney or Santorum? - thegmanifesto - 01-20-2012

Quote: (01-20-2012 07:26 PM)Brian Wrote:  

actually Ron Paul could win the election if he came up with a better way to describe his foreign policy. i love a lot of his ideas and I think he is right in a lot of ways but the whole mentality that if we dont bother anyone else they wont bother us seems a bit naive to some extent.

Actually Ron Paul could win the election if God blessed the guy with one ounce of Charisma.

he's got a little charisma but he goes off on some tangents sometimes that make people question his thoughts, most often on international policy. sometimes when he starts talking about the gold standard and the Fed he's so far over most Americans heads its comical.

I've said this before, I met the guy back in 2008 in his office and it was like meeting a nice old grandfatherly figure. small, frail, real nice guy, but kind of hard to envision him as the most powerful man in the world in todays society.

Romney or Santorum? - Deluge - 01-20-2012

Ron Paul could win the election if he toned down some his rhetoric. But he would never do that, he has too much integrity.

Romney or Santorum? - bengalltigerr - 01-21-2012

Gingrich won SC primary! People actually likes the idea of an "open marriage"

Romney or Santorum? - BostonBMW - 01-21-2012

^

Fuck you South Carolina. I hate that Aging Pillsbury Dough boy.

I'd love to see Ron Paul win but will live with a Obama/Romney. Either two are better than hypocrite Gingrish or Wackjob Santorum.

Romney or Santorum? - gringochileno - 01-21-2012

Quote: (01-21-2012 08:23 PM)bengalltigerr Wrote:  

No they just really don't like Romney (who still has it in the bag--just say the words "President Gingrich" and observe the image that comes to your mind to see why).

Romney or Santorum? - bengalltigerr - 01-21-2012

Romney should release his tax records in a few days if he really wants to win.

Romney or Santorum? - Deluge - 01-21-2012

Quote: (01-21-2012 08:38 PM)bengalltigerr Wrote:  

Romney should release his tax records in a few days if he really wants to win.

Would not be surprised one bit if he was a total tax cheat. If that were true, the race would be wide open. Ron Paul still wouldn't win though.

Romney or Santorum? - thegmanifesto - 01-23-2012

A picture of Mitt Romney after walking through a blue collar neighborhood at dusk.

[Image: mitt-romney-businessweek.jpg]

Romney or Santorum? - bengalltigerr - 01-23-2012

Romney has decided to release his tax returns for 2010 only! He is digging his own grave by releasing tax returns for only one year. Gingrich is the only hope now.

Romney or Santorum? - gringochileno - 01-23-2012

Quote: (01-23-2012 04:52 PM)bengalltigerr Wrote:  

Romney has decided to release his tax returns for 2010 only! He is digging his own grave by releasing tax returns for only one year. Gingrich is the only hope now.

lol what a horrible strategy. He should release them all right now, take the heat for whatever absurdly low tax rate he's paid over the years by hiring an army of lawyers to hide all his shit in the Cayman Islands or whatever, and hope the story goes away before the election. Releasing one year of returns just sets it up for more media attention later in the campaign.

Romney or Santorum? - BostonBMW - 01-23-2012

Quote: (01-23-2012 04:52 PM)bengalltigerr Wrote:  

The GOP is doomed if Gingrich is the only hope. That ass clown had to resign under pressure from his OWN party/under ethics violations, went after Bill Clinton (while banging his own staffer), and offers NOTHING new in the way of getting the U.S. economy moving in the right direction.

This jerk off uses the word "moderate" as an epithet. I am a centrist leaning Republican, and I believe that the Southern Redneck and the Bible Thumping Hypocrites have DESTROYED the core of the party. If Gingrich is the GOP nominee, I am voting for Obama in 2012.

Romney or Santorum? - Lemmo - 01-23-2012

Quote: (01-21-2012 08:23 PM)bengalltigerr Wrote:  

For a minute, it looked like the Republicans might actually nominate a conservative (Romney or Santorum) for the first time since Reagan. Instead, they are going to nominate a Bush-McCain style pro-big government, pro-immigration, pro-foreign intervention liberal with a laundry list of ethics problems. I guess it will be 4 more years of Obama. If they are going to nominate someone this unelectable and disliked, they could at least stick to their principles and nominate a hard ass right winger.