Roosh V Forum
What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you (/thread-6269.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - blacknwhitespade - 07-28-2014

I went on 2 dates with a 1st grade teacher last late November. Tried calling/texting her for a 3rd date, she finally texted back "I'm busy with parent-teacher conferences this week and it's all I can think about right now". Message received, next.

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - jariel - 07-28-2014

Teachers are "call em' up, pick em' up, bang em', drop em' offs, not chicks you chop it up with over cheddar bay biscuit type dates.

Lesson learned.

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - robreke - 09-21-2014

Let's say a chick flakes on you with a reason that sounds suspect....but you meet her a few nights later with her counter offer.

Do you tease ( call her out subtly ) on the bullshit sounding reason just to let her know you're not a complete pushover idiot who believes anything he's told? Or let it go?

example: " So , you had training class on Sunday night? SUNDAY night?" ( she reschedule something because a few hours before our sunday night date...she claimed she had a "nerium training class" that night......most all things like classes happen during the week not Sundays)

or "So, you were helping your friend venue shop for her wedding on Saturday.....did yall venue shop Saturday night also?" ( it was her reason for not being able to go out on Saturday night)

I want to question ....or poke fun at....some of these seemingly bullshit reasons women give to reschedule dates...when I'm on a subsequent date to subtly imply that I'm not a fucking moron. But....I'm thinking bringing it up might be too beta.

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - MrXY - 09-21-2014

You're right , it's beta. Sounds way too invested and buthurt

You were busy with other girls or man projects and it was of no importance to you that she didn't show, right?

Let it go, forget it, don't mention it

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - Sombro - 09-21-2014

"I have to paint my ceiling."

I threw my jazz concert tickets in the rubbish can.

Nie wieder.

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - Elixir - 09-23-2014

A girl told me she had to help her sick aunt move some furniture into an outside shed. It was 8:00pm. And dark. And snowing outside. Ive not spoken to her since.

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - Nascimento - 01-27-2015

This isn't a flake, but a hilarious response nonetheless.

Texted a chick as a restart attempt after about 2 months since the last time we texted.

Me: you alive
(9 hours later) 'i most certainly am'
(the next day) 'did you come back from the dead'
(8 hours later) 'i suppose you can say that'
(4 minutes later) 'this text is to end the long response time game
(7 hours later) 'I got a new phone about 6 months ago which is probably the reason for the long response time haha'

[Image: dodgy.gif]

In any case it doesn't matter that she's had my number for less than 6 months. I still can't comprehend how retarded her excuse was.

By the way, she was the one that sent me the first text when I initially got her number.

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - Dantes - 01-27-2015

Delete

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - ElJefe - 01-27-2015

Quote: (01-27-2015 10:42 AM)Nascimento Wrote:  

This isn't a flake, but a hilarious response nonetheless.

Texted a chick as a restart attempt after about 2 months since the last time we texted.

Me: you alive
(9 hours later) 'i most certainly am'
(the next day) 'did you come back from the dead'
(8 hours later) 'i suppose you can say that'
(4 minutes later) 'this text is to end the long response time game
(7 hours later) 'I got a new phone about 6 months ago which is probably the reason for the long response time haha'

[Image: dodgy.gif]

In any case it doesn't matter that she's had my number for less than 6 months. I still can't comprehend how retarded her excuse was.

By the way, she was the one that sent me the first text when I initially got her number.

My go-to line for when a girl takes too long to respond is:

"you're slipping, time to shape up your game. Real players (or playettes, whatever you like) wait at least a year before responding".

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - ElJefe - 01-27-2015

Quote: (07-28-2014 12:48 PM)Dantes Wrote:  

Date for Saturday night at her place. She is going to cook dinner and I will bring a bottle of wine. I have already been to this girl's house. Saturday afternoon, I text her and ask for her address because I don't remember the exact location. No response....She texts me back the next day saying that she dropped her phone in the bathtub and wasn't able to reach me.

From the same number?

One thing that really bugs me is how girls will never give you a straight answer. It's always a silly game.

I am thinking you need some variation on the "what's up with girls and their inability to give a straight answer?" but that sounds too butthurt. You have to be able to neg AND embrace feminine romantic transcience.

How about this?

OPTION A
"how old are you? like 2?" and leave it at that.

When she asks "what's that supposed to mean?", you can either not respond or "i was expecting a more mature attitude, but I guess you did me a favor. Later"

OPTION B
When you get the "sorry dropped my phone" you can say

"no worries, you probably did me a favor anyways"

Run hamster, run!

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - Dantes - 01-27-2015

OPTION A
"how old are you? like 2?" and leave it at that.

When she asks "what's that supposed to mean?", you can either not respond or "i was expecting a more mature attitude, but I guess you did me a favor. Later"

OPTION B
When you get the "sorry dropped my phone" you can say

"no worries, you probably did me a favor anyways"

Run hamster, run!
[/quote]

ElJeffe

Great responses.

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - MdWanderer - 01-27-2015

Had a date in Seattle a few years ago off of Plenty of Fish. Girl was a 7 (yes even by POF standards), elementary school teacher, brunette. Date was damn near perfect (followed Roosh's Bang to the tee except for the 'bathroom' line, we were both miles away from home) and even invited me to go hiking with her the following weekend. Middle of the week set up a dinner date at my house and she told me I'd "better make something healthy". Received a text the day before saying "sry need to cancel". I ask why and she told me she fell in love with her female friend and wanted to "explore another side of my sexuality".

I laugh at it now but did the classic beta butthurt thing and told her "enjoy your new girlfriend FAG!"

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - ChazKGB - 01-27-2015

Ahahaha. Should have told her she should bring her gf over and have some healthy food at your place.

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - DarkTriad - 03-24-2015

Quote: (07-23-2014 10:41 AM)YossariansRight Wrote:  

Quote: (07-23-2014 09:59 AM)conservative Wrote:  

I had probably the worst flake when I was a terrible beta 4 years ago. There was this girl and I invited her (by facebook) for a coffee. At 2 PM (if I recall correctly). By 3 (or 4 PM) she sent me a message that she couldn't make it (sick). That night, I chatted with another colleague that told me that at that time she was attending a conference. I rescheduled for the next week, at the exact same time.

This time I didn't go to the café. Odds told me (at that time) that she'll come but I didn't want to go. So I didn't go, and I got no messages/calls. Later that night, I sent her a message that she should apologize if she can't make it. She called and she apologized that she was sick again. I accepted her apology in a good faith.

A year later, I began to see things clearer. I know BullShit and I know RealShit and I know that you can fuck up. And I'm the one losing here.

1-2 hours prior to the date, I send a text message asking for confirmation "meeting at xyz, please confirm". If I get no confirmation, the date is cancelled.

All dates (unless it's a girl I trust her words) are treated equal. They are not dates until the confirmation is made, and my life should go exactly as there is nothing planned.

Nice move! What's the typical response time to your confirmation text?

Not really, confirming is weak. Inform her you're running 10 minutes late....does the same thing, but looks stronger.

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - HighSpeed_LowDrag - 03-24-2015

I once had a Polish girl flake on me because "she needed to work on her English homework."

Like, c'mon, talking with an actual person who speaks English isn't better for you?

HSLD

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - B-Nut - 03-24-2015

I was on a date and suggested we bounce from the date location over near my house to get some food..(I could tell she wasn't investing and wasn't interested and put little effort into a kiss I had with her but what the heck)

.she agreed, and on our way to the car I use the bathroom quick in starbucks and when I step out she is on her phone

As soon as she sees me she says outloud on the phone on a "fake" phone call "I'll be there as soon as I can".

then she says "My mom just got in a car accident" and then she makes a very weak fake cry

No one was even on the other end of her phone call. And her mom wasn't in an accident.

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - MasterBacja - 03-24-2015

Earlier tonight i just got the best one i've personally ever had:

"I may/may not have pink eye"

I honestly expected a flake of some kind because of the long period between seeing each other in person (i'm shit at texting, proven fact), but i didn't expect that particular excuse. Might as well have gone with diarrhea.

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - Rang off the Pipe - 09-09-2015

"being super busy adjusting to first year" from a few hours ago

If this had been before I knew about game, I'd probably be beating myself up the whole week; but now I just chuckle, move on, and work on getting more prospects.

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - Kaizen - 09-09-2015

'sorry hun my modelling agent called me with a lucrative job paying $400; the money is too much to pass'

after waiting a month for this bitch to write her LSAT

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - Merenguero - 09-09-2015

Quote: (09-09-2015 07:02 PM)Kaizen Wrote:  

'sorry hun my modelling agent called me with a lucrative job paying $400; the money is too much to pass'

after waiting a month for this bitch to write her LSAT

What does this mean? Take the LSAT or something?

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - Rompetoto - 09-09-2015

"My dad got into a car accident, I have to go to the hospital to see him."

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - Roardog - 09-10-2015

"Something came up" - I hate this one, it's so lazy.

"Sorry, I forgot it's my birthday that day" - This one was actually true which makes it hilarious, who forgets their own birthday?

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - VforVlad - 09-10-2015

"sorry I fell asleep"

Heard a variation of this twice now.

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - eradicator - 09-10-2015

"Sorry, I'm too drunk"

"Sorry, I was really strung out"(after a flake)

All of these are more funny than anything else.

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - Adrenaline - 09-10-2015

@blacknwhitespade- Ahh teachers are so fucking annoying and that's coming from a qualified teacher. They're always so endulged in their work and can't seem to turn that switch off, even on weekends. They're also overly proper and far to sensitive to petty little things at times. Back in my beta days, a teacher constantly turned down dates for reasons such as setting up her classroom (on a Saturday), buying school supplies at office works and laminating, yes fucking laminating. Frustrating stuff.