Roosh V Forum
Rich and Famous Men Still Get Played Volume II: The Chris Brown Story - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Rich and Famous Men Still Get Played Volume II: The Chris Brown Story (/thread-43096.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Rich and Famous Men Still Get Played Volume II: The Chris Brown Story - jariel - 01-15-2015

Quote: (12-30-2014 09:46 PM)Dagnasty Wrote:  

There's a scene in Man on Fire when Denzel makes Marc Anthony shoot himself, that scene needs to be re-enacted with this guy from the video.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Rich and Famous Men Still Get Played Volume II: The Chris Brown Story - jariel - 01-15-2015

Quote: (12-08-2014 03:12 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Usher is the natural dirty mack. He's Exhibit A for a man who has issues with his mother and then takes those issues out on other women, that relationship is also the reason he chases after older bitches, he just can't escape the dynamic.

Usher is now engaged to a 45 year-old woman...some of us know what we're talking about...I'm glad to be a part of that some...

[Image: usher-grace.jpg?w=700]

Rich and Famous Men Still Get Played Volume II: The Chris Brown Story - MY DETROIT PLAYAS - 01-15-2015

Saw this the other day...

This guy has hit records charting as we speak, and he winds up engaging his manager 8 years his senior

I can only shake my head

Rich and Famous Men Still Get Played Volume II: The Chris Brown Story - TravelerKai - 01-15-2015

That's some 1000 cock stare... She must have turned his beta ass out somehow or he is missing things upstairs.

This arguably worst than Chad Johnson.

Rich and Famous Men Still Get Played Volume II: The Chris Brown Story - Travesty - 01-15-2015

Where Have All The Good Men Gone?

Usher is not one of them. [Image: lol.gif]

Still will try to steal some of his dance moves for the club.

WNB crazy eyes old manager. Dry pussy and STD risk is too much weight.

Rich and Famous Men Still Get Played Volume II: The Chris Brown Story - Enigma - 01-15-2015

Quote: (12-30-2014 09:46 PM)Dagnasty Wrote:  

Geez. This was honestly harder to watch than one of those execution videos.

Quote: (01-15-2015 02:23 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

[Image: Processing.gif]

Rich and Famous Men Still Get Played Volume II: The Chris Brown Story - Excelsior - 01-15-2015

Quote: (01-15-2015 01:16 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Usher is now engaged to a 45 year-old woman...some of us know what we're talking about...I'm glad to be a part of that some...

[Image: cEYY4po.jpg]

Rich and Famous Men Still Get Played Volume II: The Chris Brown Story - TravelerKai - 01-15-2015

LOL

[Image: jordan.gif]

Rich and Famous Men Still Get Played Volume II: The Chris Brown Story - MY DETROIT PLAYAS - 02-22-2015

The simpin' continues...
http://www.vibe.com/article/chris-brown-...chrisbrown

Brown on the hardest part about being in a relationship with Karrueche:
“The hardest part honestly is trying to keep a monogamous relationship, but also still wanting to be the 25-year-old sex symbol. That’s the only hardest part, because at the end of the day, all my music appeals to my female audiences. But you go to shows, you might walk pass Trey room, or somebody room, and you might see about six or seven of them thangs. And I be like ‘Dang, I just wanna slide in there and have a couple dranks real quick. Tell my girl about it later’”

Rich and Famous Men Still Get Played Volume II: The Chris Brown Story - Moma - 02-22-2015

Usher has obvious issues, it's amazing. The memes put up by jariel and Excelsior have me pissing my pants loll

Rich and Famous Men Still Get Played Volume II: The Chris Brown Story - Avon Barksdale - 02-22-2015

Damn I feel like either Jariel or Excelsior should do a break down of Trey Songz's game.

He seems like the only dude in the RNB game who is not simpin with women. [Image: lol.gif]

Rich and Famous Men Still Get Played Volume II: The Chris Brown Story - Cattle Rustler - 02-22-2015

I enjoy this thread. It's the best.

Edit: Not sure whats up with User's short haired woman.

Rich and Famous Men Still Get Played Volume II: The Chris Brown Story - Sensei Creation - 02-24-2015

Despite Breezy's simping ways that have been exposed in this thread , he recently stopped by at the breakfast club and when asked about marriage he revealed some quasi-red pill views .

Quote:Quote:

I'm cool with having a baby . The marriage thing , I'm not cool with given you half of what i've earned all my life .

Prenups and everything that's cool . But marriage , marriage has been distorted to our generation because it hasn't worked . For our generation it's all about the turn up , that's where are mentality is . Social media whatever it is .

So it's all about what's hot at the time so those values aren't instilled in us . And we don't have leader that can instill those values in us . I personally can't be that leader because i'ma turn up with you .

Certain females , not dissing my female artists but certain females mentality ain't on that .

You can check out the whole interview here :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glAWeKIzBpg

Rich and Famous Men Still Get Played Volume II: The Chris Brown Story - jariel - 02-24-2015

Quote: (02-24-2015 03:24 AM)Sensei Creation Wrote:  

Despite Breezy's simping ways that have been exposed in this thread , he recently stopped by at the breakfast club and when asked about marriage he revealed some quasi-red pill views .

I'm cool with having a baby . The marriage thing , I'm not cool with given you half of what i've earned all my life .

Prenups and everything that's cool . But marriage , marriage has been distorted to our generation because it hasn't worked . For our generation it's all about the turn up , that's where are mentality is . Social media whatever it is .

So it's all about what's hot at the time so those values aren't instilled in us . And we don't have leader that can instill those values in us . I personally can't be that leader because i'ma turn up with you .

Certain females , not dissing my female artists but certain females mentality ain't on that .

You can check out the whole interview here :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glAWeKIzBpg

No, don't try to give Chris Brown props, you stop that right now!

He actually said he's cool with a baby, I mean did you not see that at the beginning of the statement? You don't need to read anything else.

Why do you think all of these jump-offs don't mind having unprotected sex with these guys?

Because the come-up for them is having a baby with one of them, they know they're not going to hustle these guys into marriage.

He's a damn fool, no giving him props in this thread, this thread is a straight diss to a proven clown with no pimp bones in his body.

Rich and Famous Men Still Get Played Volume II: The Chris Brown Story - Akula - 02-24-2015

Quote: (01-15-2015 01:16 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Quote: (12-08-2014 03:12 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Usher is the natural dirty mack. He's Exhibit A for a man who has issues with his mother and then takes those issues out on other women, that relationship is also the reason he chases after older bitches, he just can't escape the dynamic.

[Image: black-guy-gif-star-trek.gif]

Rich and Famous Men Still Get Played Volume II: The Chris Brown Story - TravelerKai - 02-24-2015

Quote: (01-15-2015 03:41 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Quote: (01-15-2015 02:23 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

[Image: Processing.gif]

What happened to this dumpster fire J?

Rich and Famous Men Still Get Played Volume II: The Chris Brown Story - Moma - 02-24-2015

Usher got that Oedipus complex. Same as Hamlet.

Rich and Famous Men Still Get Played Volume II: The Chris Brown Story - WestIndianArchie - 02-24-2015

Quote: (02-24-2015 06:10 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Usher got that Oedipus complex. Same as Hamlet.

Usher stay crushing on older women.

Chili was 7 years older than him

WIA

Rich and Famous Men Still Get Played Volume II: The Chris Brown Story - jariel - 02-24-2015

Quote: (02-24-2015 08:24 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

What happened to this dumpster fire J?

Chad Johnson isn't really relevant enough anymore to speak on, so these are my final words on him.

Evelyn Lozada is a pretty good-looking boricua, but you don't let her build a brand off you.

These guys get suckered in by freaks. She's an admitted freak who doesn't leave anything off the table. My experience with boricuas lets me know she definitely puts it down in the bedroom, but you don't wife up freaks, and she's not only a freak, she's a gold digger who had been looking for a come-up after she helped Antoine go broke.

Anyway, when all that shit down I figured you could make a wish because he was officially a falling star.

Now that he's impregnated that no-name rapona, sorry had to get Dominican there, it's a wrap, he's just another nigga named Chad.

Rich and Famous Men Still Get Played Volume II: The Chris Brown Story - MY DETROIT PLAYAS - 02-24-2015

His case just underlines why men have to be able to separate a women's sexuality from the equation

He got caught up in her freakiness, and had a good thing going for a while but Evelyn was playing for keeps all the way(she had a grown daughter when they met). Instead of peeping her past and more importantly learning from it, he thought he was somehow different

Which tells me he was fronting with his puesdo player vibe, little did he know the ONLY way a slick NY boriqua fucks with the likes up him is for the lifestyle. It had been well-documented that she only dealt with athletes. Period.

By wifing her, he basically solidified her brand. Notice how quickly she bounced back with the sympathy and assistance of everyone from Oprah to Ayanla

Meanwhile he faded into oblivion

With chicks like that the average cat working behind a desk doesn't stand a real shot

That alone should make the average baller clutch his wallet tighter

Rich and Famous Men Still Get Played Volume II: The Chris Brown Story - jariel - 03-05-2015

Quote: (02-24-2015 03:24 AM)Sensei Creation Wrote:  

Certain females , not dissing my female artists but certain females mentality ain't on that.

This fool knew he was already a father to some thot's child when he did the interview.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/art...-with.html

You see why I immediately said don't try to give this dude props?

[Image: YaDamnFool_1.jpg]

Rich and Famous Men Still Get Played Volume II: The Chris Brown Story - TravelerKai - 03-05-2015

A 31 year old model eh? Talk about getting leftovers..... that's like trading a draft pick for a 35 year old wide receiver.

Rich and Famous Men Still Get Played Volume II: The Chris Brown Story - jariel - 03-05-2015

Quote: (03-05-2015 03:26 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

A 31 year old model eh? Talk about getting leftovers..... that's like trading a draft pick for a 35 year old wide receiver.

The media needs to stop giving these professional thots the privilege of holding a status such as "model".

This is a model:

[Image: joan-smalls1.jpg]

This is not a model:

[Image: nia-amey-chris-brown-mother-aby-photos-015-480w.jpg]

Where I live, she'd be called a chonga at best.

Rich and Famous Men Still Get Played Volume II: The Chris Brown Story - Gordax - 03-05-2015

Patrice O'Neal is gonna come back from the dead and slap Chris rock for this.